Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together!  (Read 3508 times)
NIKOLAC555

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:40:31 PM

a wonderful project with a huge prospect and I'm going to buy tokens for me anyway. it seems to me that the project has a great future and great potential for the growth of tokens.

it will be necessary to understand what will stimulate the community to buy tokens. That is, you will need to read more about the economic model.

the site has a lot of information about this. The project will also provide jobs for local residents and engage in the production of eco-products.
FROGGER321

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:40:23 PM

Now I like how the project works. And I think it will be a huge prospect in the future. More precisely, the guys create a trend that should become global.
Serka81

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:37:35 PM

I think that the project has a great future and the team is doing a really useful thing and I am sure that it will be in demand among users if the team can implement the project to the full.
Masroor

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:51:29 AM

Please tell me the listing will be in February 2020: ? I would like to understand it all so I have to understand when I can get the first profit.
adrkiller

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:13:23 AM

at the moment one of the best projects that I have seen and I think that it will be possible to support the team during the sales rounds as such projects will be in demand.

Yes, now such projects are a trend as the conservation of natural resources is important. But you need to be sure that the team will be able to implement this project.

I think I'll buy the tokens for me. But it's a month before the sales rounds start. This is just the time to evaluate the team's work.
Dilliprasad

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:29:52 AM

as I understand airdrop already finished but does the team holds a bounty program or not ? I would be happy to take part in this in the near future.

Where did you get this information? I have not seen any news regarding the bounty program I only know that the sales rounds will start on November 1.

This will be a closed round of sales and perhaps the amount of the minimum contribution will be too large. But I have not yet seen any information about it.
hovantan

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:06:23 PM

it's a great project and it has ambitious goals. I will gladly support the team in this and will buy tokens for me. But while I do not understand how to do it.

the main thing to understand what will be the economic plan and what will be the prospect for investors. This will be the main factor that motivates to buy tokens.

you need to read more white paper. in the ecosystem there will be many sources of income and tokens will essentially be as a means of payment. I think it would be cool.

The main thing is that they have the opportunity to build a large-scale project that will be in demand for a long time. This will be great for investors who are willing to hold tokens for a long time.
lukeme

MMMGlobal is my salvation

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 06:38:12 PM

it's a great project and it has ambitious goals. I will gladly support the team in this and will buy tokens for me. But while I do not understand how to do it.

now it is impossible to buy tokens and it will be possible to do it only after November 1. so you just have to wait for the start of the closed sales round.

those who will buy after November 20 will be able to get a discount of 20% it can give a good advantage on the exchanges.

As I understand it will be a closed round of sales and not everyone will be able to participate in this. But it will be the most favourable conditions for investors.

In any case, I will support the project if the amount of the minimum contribution will not be so large.
So I will support the project in the near future.

MMMGlobal is a community of people helping
tejadafx

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:06:42 PM

Now I like how the project works. And I think it will be a huge prospect in the future. More precisely, the guys create a trend that should become global.

Let's see how it will be implemented. In fact, I now have a little information on what stage the project is. And I would like to see more reports on the work of the team.
lyudmich56

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:37:27 PM

I think that the project has a great future and the team is doing a really useful thing and I am sure that it will be in demand among users if the team can implement the project to the full.

Well, they are now showing good results and I think that in the future tokens will be very popular especially judging by their economic model.
hassanihsain

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:10:18 PM

at the moment one of the best projects that I have seen and I think that it will be possible to support the team during the sales rounds as such projects will be in demand.

Yes, now such projects are a trend as the conservation of natural resources is important. But you need to be sure that the team will be able to implement this project.

Judging by the team and the work they have already done at the moment with the launch of the project should not be any problems. I will continue to monitor how this project is implemented.
Amstel66

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:07:05 PM

Project partners impress me. I think that in the future there will be many funds and partners who will support such an initiative.
Rhakim22

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:38:38 PM

Please tell me in which country the project is registered and whether it has any licenses for this?
Mariosuper

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:50:44 AM

Please tell me in which country the project is registered and whether it has any licenses for this?

I am also interested in all this and I will gladly support the project during the sales rounds.
adrkiller

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:39:49 AM

Project partners impress me. I think that in the future there will be many funds and partners who will support such an initiative.

The main thing is that they will be able to get support from the state and from international organizations. It would all be as important as possible to change the world and for investors.
Dilliprasad

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:35:49 AM

The main thing is that investors will be able to get a huge income and this in fact interests me the most. I will continue to monitor the development of this project.
hovantan

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:29:45 AM

Please tell me the listing will be in February 2020: ? I would like to understand it all so I have to understand when I can get the first profit.

The road map is on the site and in fact now everything should clearly follow the road map. That would be the most important thing for me.
lukeme

MMMGlobal is my salvation

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 12:24:55 PM

Yes, the implementation of such projects could be needed in Siberia as well as in Asia. But first you need to achieve local success.

MMMGlobal is a community of people helping
loxsegei

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:20:02 PM

You are going to change the lives of the locals who live in these areas. Do you think this is really possible or not ?
Swisization

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:17:06 PM

Well, they are now showing good results and I think that in the future tokens will be very popular especially judging by their economic model.

But still I would like to understand what exactly the tokens will be used for. As I understand it will be a means of payment in the ecosystem. But what will be the goods and services?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: