Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together!  (Read 3507 times)
hovantan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:06:46 PM

I will support the project in the near future and it seems to me that there is a huge prospect of implementation. But as I understand the work in this direction is already underway.

Judging by the roadmap it will be very useful and profitable and therefore I will buy tokens in the early stages to get an advantage.

I believe that profits can be obtained only in the long term. Nevertheless, the project brings real benefits to society.
lukeme

Activity: 6

MMMGlobal is my salvation

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 06:24:18 PM

I will definitely take part in airdrop. I like how this project is developing. And I think we'll see a listing on a reputable exchange.

MMMGlobal is a community of people helping
loxsegei

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:45:04 PM

Do you receive any investments from international organizations or funds? I'd like to understand that.

You can see what kind of partners they have now and I think that in the future the support will be just huge.

There are a lot of people in the world who are interested in it, but investors only care about obtaining potential income.
hassanihsain

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:18:38 AM

I will definitely take part in airdrop. I like how this project is developing. And I think we'll see a listing on a reputable exchange.

I think that this should not be any problems. Since the project is very large and has many partners now.
jayca51

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:36:45 AM

Do you receive any investments from international organizations or funds? I'd like to understand that.

You can see what kind of partners they have now and I think that in the future the support will be just huge.

There are a lot of people in the world who are interested in it, but investors only care about obtaining potential income.

I think for investors it will also be very profitable as the liquidity of the coins will be at a height and as I understand they will be provided with natural resources.
Amstel66

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:38:07 PM

Now I like how the project works. And I think it will be a huge prospect in the future. More precisely, the guys create a trend that should become global.

Yes, the implementation of such projects could be needed in Siberia as well as in Asia. But first you need to achieve local success.

I think first we need to implement the project as much as possible in the Amazon jungle and then scale around the world.

I think the project should first be implemented locally. And I'm sure it can help the locals.

I will monitor how the project works and I think it is a great idea and it should find support from the community. This is still the most important.
Rakitic26

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:41:43 PM

The team pursues very good goals and I hope that the project will still be implemented in full.

But you also need to understand when the listing will be and on what exchanges .I got to know when I will be able to sell my tokens.
In the meantime, I'll just wait for the sales rounds to start.
lyudmich56

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:41:20 PM

What work is currently underway in these areas? And how many locals live there? Are there settlements in these territories?
hassanihsain

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:38:01 PM

I think that the project has a great future and the team is doing a really useful thing and I am sure that it will be in demand among users if the team can implement the project to the full.

Well, they are now showing good results and I think that in the future tokens will be very popular especially judging by their economic model.

A very interesting business model and I think that all the same it will be really in demand and therefore I will buy tokens for me in the future.

I think that we should not jump to conclusions and I think that we need to better understand the business model of this project

you can read information about how this project will develop. I think that tokens will be in demand among people who want to change the world. And there are a lot of such people all over the world. But you need a good marketing company.
jayca51

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:40:22 PM

The team pursues very good goals and I hope that the project will still be implemented in full.

The main thing that they clearly followed the road map. It will be as important as possible. But the concept project aims to get support from large funds and support from the international community.
Amstel66

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:39:10 PM

One of the best projects I've seen in a while. And I plan to support the team in the near future.

The idea is of course great but how it will be implemented is another question. But the fact that the team already has these territories is really cool. I think that it still says that the project will be implemented.
lyudmich56

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:04:19 PM

Do I understand correctly that the tokens will be secured by land ? Will I be able to participate in the development of the project?
hassanihsain

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:29:05 PM

Do I understand correctly that the tokens will be secured by land ? Will I be able to participate in the development of the project?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. It will be just a new means of payment. I think I can buy tokens for me during the sales rounds.
Aleksei-1

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:43:29 PM

you can read information about how this project will develop. I think that tokens will be in demand among people who want to change the world. And there are a lot of such people all over the world. But you need a good marketing company.

I think this will not be any problem. Since projects with such an idea will be easy enough to promote around the world.
gigi63

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:55:19 PM

The main thing that they clearly followed the road map. It will be as important as possible. But the concept project aims to get support from large funds and support from the international community.

Judging by the partners that they have we will soon see something interesting. That is, I want to say that the project can become quite large-scale.

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:28:40 PM

Now I like how the project works. And I think it will be a huge prospect in the future. More precisely, the guys create a trend that should become global.

Yes, the implementation of such projects could be needed in Siberia as well as in Asia. But first you need to achieve local success.

I think first we need to implement the project as much as possible in the Amazon jungle and then scale around the world.

I think the project should first be implemented locally. And I'm sure it can help the locals.

I will monitor how the project works and I think it is a great idea and it should find support from the community. This is still the most important.

Tell me what is generally a soft cap of the project and what will happen to the project and what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold ?
mirobot

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:59:01 PM

I think that this should not be any problems. Since the project is very large and has many partners now.

In the future, it will be possible to get support from the UN . And because we can say that the team will have great prospects. I myself will buy tokens during the sales rounds.
maliken01

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:23:05 PM

What work is currently underway in these areas? And how many locals live there? Are there settlements in these territories?

Just the project looks great and I think that tokens can be bought in the near future during the closed rounds of sales. Unless of course the amount of the minimum Deposit will not be so big.
vakubcuk

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:48:27 PM

I now like the support of this project And I think that I will be able to buy tokens in November.
moutaztahhan

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:16:57 PM

They have a good list of partners even now. Think that he will grow in the future so as such a idea must find support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: