Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together!  (Read 3507 times)
romulr

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:21:04 AM

Now the project looks interesting and it is definitely worth a look I think. I will continue to follow the news from the team.

I will follow this project and I think that I will be able to buy tokens tokens in the near future. I think that a 20% discount will be a good motivation.

It all depends on what the minimum contribution will be. If it is small it will be possible to buy tokens as soon as you start selling. I would also like to know when will be the listing.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdergvolre

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:45:40 AM

Tell me at what stages is now being worked in the Amazon jungle ? Can we get more reports on this?

Check out the information on Twitter and YouTube . I also enjoyed the interview with NASDAQ. It was very cool and I think that the project will develop very rapidly.

I hope that in the future I will be able to see the growth of the project. Since the idea of the team is worth attention. And also I will see the team on any blockchain events.

I would like to know from the team what are your plans for this reason. But you also need to understand that this will also require huge investments. It will be very important to me.
pelweinoosu

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:14:04 AM

Tell please airdrop still active and I can to accept participation in this ?

The second round is still running and you can take part.
This is a good opportunity to get tokens while sales have not yet started.

And if you invite friends you can get a very good reward and help to form a huge community of green project.

Already more than 20 000 in the official chat and it's impressive. The support will be huge so this idea will interest people around the world.
skyrvoorene

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:34:09 AM

Please tell me what will be the minimum contribution to the project on November 1? I would like to buy tokens with the maximum discount.

I am also interested in all this , but in any case I will buy tokens for me as I see a huge prospect.
But much will depend on the success of the team.
romulr

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:01:15 AM

Please tell me what you offer for investors ? Will there be any dividends ? And do you plan to do IEO in the future ?
justdergvolre

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:21:12 AM

Now the project looks interesting and it is definitely worth a look I think. I will continue to follow the news from the team.

I will follow this project and I think that I will be able to buy tokens tokens in the near future. I think that a 20% discount will be a good motivation.

I'm just going to buy tokens. They have good partners and this will be supported by many countries. So the token may well become a green means of payment.
justdergvolre

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:48:13 AM

Tell me at what stages is now being worked in the Amazon jungle ? Can we get more reports on this?

Check out the information on Twitter and YouTube . I also enjoyed the interview with NASDAQ. It was very cool and I think that the project will develop very rapidly.

The interview is of course good but I have to understand that tokens will be in demand. It will be very important to me.

But still I would like to see more news from the team regarding the development of the project.
I will continue to follow the news.
pelweinoosu

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:10:06 PM

I think they will attract a soft cap quite easily and there will be no problem with that. It can even be any funds or large investors who in the future will be able to manipulate the price of the token on exchanges.

Manipulations on exchanges have every coin and these are normal processes that also allow you to earn, but in the long term we need to see sustainable development and growth.

All green projects are supported and this is a fact. Therefore, I am sure that tokens will be in demand. Especially if the team will help to develop agriculture.

As I understand it, there are plans to grow organic products.
This could be in demand from residents of cities that are close to this area.
intercuball

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:20:58 AM

The interview is of course good but I have to understand that tokens will be in demand. It will be very important to me.

But still I would like to see more news from the team regarding the development of the project.
I will continue to follow the news.

Now it is very interesting. At least the interview with NASDAQ I really liked and I think that this is just the beginning and we will soon see the project at different conferences.
inapsalketk

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:58:01 AM

Please tell me what you offer for investors ? Will there be any dividends ? And do you plan to do IEO in the future ?

Read the white paper. But as I understand it, it will be a flight to the moon. Due to the fact that the tokens will have more liquidity.
dedecrithyl

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:28:51 AM

And if you invite friends you can get a very good reward and help to form a huge community of green project.

Already more than 20 000 in the official chat and it's impressive. The support will be huge so this idea will interest people around the world.
Now there are a lot of people in the world who are ready to support green projects and this is cool to some extent . And because I think that the soft cap will be collected quite easily.
ramg1

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:49:59 AM

I think they will attract a soft cap quite easily and there will be no problem with that. It can even be any funds or large investors who in the future will be able to manipulate the price of the token on exchanges.

Manipulations on exchanges have every coin and these are normal processes that also allow you to earn, but in the long term we need to see sustainable development and growth.

All green projects are supported and this is a fact. Therefore, I am sure that tokens will be in demand. Especially if the team will help to develop agriculture.

As I understand it, there are plans to grow organic products.
This could be in demand from residents of cities that are close to this area.

It will be possible to develop a good tourist business and earn on it. This is now very popular and early investors will be able to get a good profit.
But at such stages it may be too early to draw conclusions.
tiomeworksel

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:29:15 AM

Now the project looks interesting, although I do not quite understand the economic concept but the idea looks very useful and also it will help to develop local farmers.
dedecrithyl

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:11:13 AM

The coin itself looks promising but also a lot will depend on how the application will look as well as on what exchange will be listing. This is very important now.
tiomeworksel

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:10:43 PM

It seems to me that this is only the beginning since the second round of airdrop started it will be possible to get just a great income and it will be cool.
dedecrithyl

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:40:04 PM

As I understand the second round of airdrop is still active and they also have a good referral program. I'm sure it'll be cool.
doteribo

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:34:04 AM

As I understand the second round of airdrop is still active and they also have a good referral program. I'm sure it'll be cool.

$ 2 for each participant. It's going to be really cool and I'm going to invite at least 100 people.
flbest

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:54:50 AM

The coin itself looks promising but also a lot will depend on how the application will look as well as on what exchange will be listing. This is very important now.
So far there has been no news about this and I am sure that I will support the project in the near future .
inapsalketk

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:11:26 AM

Now there are a lot of people in the world who are ready to support green projects and this is cool to some extent . And because I think that the soft cap will be collected quite easily.

I do not know what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold. will they be destroyed in any way ?
dedecrithyl

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:27:25 AM

Hi everyone. Tell me when the sales round starts ? And do I need to undergo the procedure of identity verification ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: