Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are u buying alts?  (Read 4408 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 04:32:36 AM

I made several altcoin choices to trade now, but some of them I hold until the middle of next year, hopefully it will be the best session for altcoin.

what altcoin do you think is promising until the middle of next year?
I'm still sticking with old bitcoins like ethereum and litecoin, still haven't decided on another altcoin that I will try to trade or hold until next year

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 04:56:26 AM

I made several altcoin choices to trade now, but some of them I hold until the middle of next year, hopefully it will be the best session for altcoin.

I'm still sticking with old bitcoins like ethereum and litecoin, still haven't decided on another altcoin that I will try to trade or hold until next year

Look at some of the other coins closer to the bottom of the top 10 or 20 on coinmarketcap. These are all good projects with a little bit of market cap space to grow still. You never really know, one of the top 20 coins could very well jump up into the top 20 in just a few months. Also, just about anything you invest in will probably do well for you in the long run as long as it's a safe project worth investing in.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:10:22 AM

Look at some of the other coins closer to the bottom of the top 10 or 20 on coinmarketcap. These are all good projects with a little bit of market cap space to grow still. You never really know, one of the top 20 coins could very well jump up into the top 20 in just a few months. Also, just about anything you invest in will probably do well for you in the long run as long as it's a safe project worth investing in.

Thanks for advice
yes I saw in coin marketcap, and I have a good feeling with xlm I think xlm is very suitable to invest long-term view until now they are growing and like not satisfied with the achievements
for me it was a project that was truly successful they were not satisfied until here

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:25:35 AM

sometime when you want withdraw small money of bitcoin from an exchange they reqiure paid fess that be high ; so buying litecoin by this bitcoin then withdraw can deacrease fees of transfer because withdraw fees of litecoin about 0.001 ltc . for this reason litecoin its good in this case

It's a condition of where you exchange or sell the coins you have. So if you are looking for a cheap exchange maybe you can search one by one or register on all types of exchanges that you have up to now.
please be careful in using exchangers not unless they are the most legit because we knew how risky putting our money on them specially when withdrawing bigger amount because mostly they are the target of hackers.

better when you trade just make it quicker and never let your currency stays longer on the exchange.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:23:54 AM

Many altcoins appear every day and even become loud pop in crypto. I will not buy altcoin today because there are many cheats who resemble and deliberately try to attract crypto enthusiasts except altcoin top 10. Instead of choosing a new altcoin I rather maintain bitcoin and ethereum which is definitely smaller risk
Many altcoins appear every day but that doesn't make all them a bad investment or they are implemented to attract crypto enthusiasts. Mind you, there some altcoins listed on the top 10 which are even worse than some of the new altcoins that just appeared in the market. Meanwhile, choosing only BTC and ETH is a safe investment but there are still some altcoins that have a promising future and investing in them does worth it.
All you need is the require knowledge of selecting the right crypto at the right time.
Of course, many investors will choose to invest safely and Bitcoin or Ethereum is the number one choice of many people. I think the current market is very unpredictable so any fluctuations will cause the value of the coin to drop so during this time restrict your trading and secure your assets. I made many mistakes last year and have made a lot of losses so be careful what is happening.

Currently, crypto market is not really good and investors are at risk so be patient and wait for the better time.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:36:42 AM

Many altcoins appear every day and even become loud pop in crypto. I will not buy altcoin today because there are many cheats who resemble and deliberately try to attract crypto enthusiasts except altcoin top 10. Instead of choosing a new altcoin I rather maintain bitcoin and ethereum which is definitely smaller risk
Many altcoins appear every day but that doesn't make all them a bad investment or they are implemented to attract crypto enthusiasts. Mind you, there some altcoins listed on the top 10 which are even worse than some of the new altcoins that just appeared in the market. Meanwhile, choosing only BTC and ETH is a safe investment but there are still some altcoins that have a promising future and investing in them does worth it.
All you need is the require knowledge of selecting the right crypto at the right time.
Of course, many investors will choose to invest safely and Bitcoin or Ethereum is the number one choice of many people. I think the current market is very unpredictable so any fluctuations will cause the value of the coin to drop so during this time restrict your trading and secure your assets. I made many mistakes last year and have made a lot of losses so be careful what is happening.

Currently, crypto market is not really good and investors are at risk so be patient and wait for the better time.
Waiting too long. Many altcoins appear every day but not many good coins so the cryptocurrency market is in turmoil. Investors are losing their patience with them. I think BTC is still the most effective channel.
bobelr

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 10:23:47 AM

Now its time to buy ALTs. Although not all. But some needs to e watched and stocked. DX token is one. Couple of others such as Atomic wallet Coin, SNTand MATIC.

Few reasons i recommend these thus:

Dxchain mainnet launch is around the corner. Besides, It has surpassed ICO price and project and team is good. https://dxchain.com[/color]]https://dxchain.com[/b] . its Top 100

Atomic wallet has very good use case. The wallet is one with high security. https://atomicwallet.io[/color]]https://atomicwallet.io[/b] . Coin is still cheap now.

SNT by Status network is top 100. Its use cases are superb with hardworking team. https://status.im

Matic is a Layer 2 scaling solution that uses sidechains for off-chain computation while ensuring asset security using the Plasma framework and a decentralized network of Proof-of-Stake (PoS) validators. it is top 100 and still rising. https://matic.network

All of the above are available on https://coinmarketcap.com
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:47:39 AM

don't just look at the top 20 coins in coinmarketcap, because the ROI of the coin is already very high,
you can look at the top 100 coins and choose an ROI that hasn't gone up yet, lots of choices there, like Crypterium, waves, IOST
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 02:38:15 PM

Thanks for advice
yes I saw in coin marketcap, and I have a good feeling with xlm I think xlm is very suitable to invest long-term view until now they are growing and like not satisfied with the achievements
for me it was a project that was truly successful they were not satisfied until here
Ethereum is also close to its bottom price as we compare it on its ATH. However, its stabilize around 150 to 200 dollars. And it isn't profitable enough in a short term holding. If you want to make money on a short period. Look those who are 50% below from the their real price. As it fluctuates, for sure your coin will go also to skyrocket.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:40:10 AM

sometime when you want withdraw small money of bitcoin from an exchange they reqiure paid fess that be high ; so buying litecoin by this bitcoin then withdraw can deacrease fees of transfer because withdraw fees of litecoin about 0.001 ltc . for this reason litecoin its good in this case

It's a condition of where you exchange or sell the coins you have. So if you are looking for a cheap exchange maybe you can search one by one or register on all types of exchanges that you have up to now.

It is not a good idea to register on all the exchanges and they will keep on tracing our account details. So we shouldn't research a lot about the exchange and which one is asking a lower fee for the transaction, we should research and start registering in new exchange for registering.

It's just an idea that comes from some of the same people as possible, but if you have different thoughts it doesn't matter and can try to do what you say.
The argument is actually built with the same goal that you want to find the best and easiest and cheapest solution, but do not also ignore security itself.
I think everyone is good to have an option because they have already done it, if they have just done it, of course it can be understood. while this has often been experienced by each.
Mbatu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:13:58 AM

Buying Epic Cash on BiHODL and Monero on Kraken.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:55:10 PM

It is not a good idea to register on all the exchanges and they will keep on tracing our account details. So we shouldn't research a lot about the exchange and which one is asking a lower fee for the transaction, we should research and start registering in new exchange for registering.

It's just an idea that comes from some of the same people as possible, but if you have different thoughts it doesn't matter and can try to do what you say.

It is not really a good way of finding a good exchange because of the said reason, what i have in mind is you can try and ask some of your friends who are also crypto enthusiast about the exchanges they're using  and analyze which one of them have the most cheapest fee and then you can use that to buy altcoins to withdraw and have less fee with that altcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:31:53 PM

Altcoin season will not happen this year and we will have to wait a bit longer before this officially starts. Currently you should only invest in some of top 100 coins at Coinmarketcap because these are options that are expected to be very promising. Of course, you need to spend a lot of time researching and trusting that coin when choosing the long term.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:45:51 PM

Altcoin season will not happen this year and we will have to wait a bit longer before this officially starts. Currently you should only invest in some of top 100 coins at Coinmarketcap because these are options that are expected to be very promising. Of course, you need to spend a lot of time researching and trusting that coin when choosing the long term.
my instinct also tells that bull run will happen next year and my only goal is to acquire top 100 alts as many as i can before the bull run were it could me big profit.

abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 06:49:54 PM

Just a few days ago, the market fell, and it was on this fall that I invested in a few promising coins, as well as bought the coins I already have.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:36:15 PM

hmm bought a lot of them on black friday when bitcoin dropped and took alts with it Cheesy
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:47:43 AM

Obviously buying altcoin because a pretty good preference is altcoin. but indeed we ourselves must be able to choose the right altcoin lest we make a wrong decision because some people actually make the wrong decision with the altcoin election. and also don't choose altcoin which is still under development because this is quite risky
Altcoins are not encouraged to invest at this time, and the high volatility of this market will often scare many investors so it will be difficult to make a profit. Currently you should hold Bitcoin because this is the number one choice for investors because I believe that if Bitcoin increases, all altcoins will increase as well. In addition, holding this coin will help you a lot in your present life.

Personally, I want to invest it for my next generation because I know for sure that Bitcoin will always exist and achieve new high value over the next few hundred years.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:20:16 AM

Just a few days ago, the market fell, and it was on this fall that I invested in a few promising coins, as well as bought the coins I already have.
In the current situation it is not desirable to invest in altcoin especially new altcoins, it is better to hold altcoins that are already on the stock market.
like the colleague above is to hold the existing altcoin and wait for altcoin to start getting excited again. if you want to continue to buy better analysis in cmc and just choose what altcoin you think is best.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:32:57 AM

I prefer to risk my investment with some new Altcoin like azbit and also with the old crypto XVG as they are making improvements on their product so it only means that they are true and really dedicated to their project to provide good services to its users/investors.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:14:45 AM

Alts have been known for their fakeouts. But it turns out, this time alts are poised to pop hard. What do u think? Its been five days since the moment alts first started showing signs of unrestrained bullishness. Im monitoring these suckers hell I do. Look up binance charts. Alt season may have just started. Do u guys buy? By the way, tradingview people seem to be deaf to what Im saying. No one gives a shit. Just an army of stupid scants doing 10 bucks bitcoin swing trades, and maybe ripple also. No one wants to hear about alts. Whats the matter with ya?
know what?when you are buying alts you must be ready for dumping at all time and also consider Holding in case that the currency you bought falls hard like what mentioned.
and besides Crypto investing is a High risk matter and only tough people must enter this area because if not?panick will kill you for sure.

hoe many times that we have seen this trend?bitcoin is growing while altcoin is falling?or Bitcoin is growing and altcoin grows as well?
readiness in everything is a must specially when talking about our precious investments because volatility is indeed in this area andeven the top ranked currency are falling in some way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: