Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 10:54:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are u buying alts?  (Read 4414 times)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:31:52 AM

I prefer to risk my investment with some new Altcoin like azbit and also with the old crypto XVG as they are making improvements on their product so it only means that they are true and really dedicated to their project to provide good services to its users/investors.

Besides the XVG team missing a few important dates they threw out there on when things would be done concerning the coin, it's a good one in my opinion. I'm not sure if everyone will ever really get over the whole being late on pushing out the privacy update or not, but if they do, it could really skyrocket in price. Personally, I think the whole thing was stupid. They eventually gave everyone what was promised.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:27:40 AM

I made several altcoin choices to trade now, but some of them I hold until the middle of next year, hopefully it will be the best session for altcoin.
Altcoin season will not happen this year and we will have to wait a bit longer before this officially starts. Currently you should only invest in some of top 100 coins at Coinmarketcap because these are options that are expected to be very promising. Of course, you need to spend a lot of time researching and trusting that coin when choosing the long term.
yep, the altseason wont happen in this year, it means that altcoin would be hard to increase.
altcoins tend to down every time. that's why I think, in this time, is not good for buying altcoins even on top 100 coins

we are better to wait to buy altcoin in altseason only. bcz it would be easy to get profit
rather than buying now which has high possibility to go more down
DimitrisLodirogas

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:23:49 AM

Sure i am. Holding btc and trading alts in last few weeks. My fav alts NEO, XLM, NWC, XRP
smyslov

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:15:31 PM

Obviously buying altcoin because a pretty good preference is altcoin. but indeed we ourselves must be able to choose the right altcoin lest we make a wrong decision because some people actually make the wrong decision with the altcoin election. and also don't choose altcoin which is still under development because this is quite risky

let us forget our 2017 attitude and only pick the right coins, back 2017 all coins are being pump even those coins that are considered shitcoins are getting values, but next year if we have a new altcoin season, very few altcoins will remain in the market and majority will vanish just like what happen in 2018.
Kersh768

Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:19:55 PM

As of the moment, I haven't bought any alternative coins. But I do have a stock of altcoins inside my account which I just hold for this moment since I haven't seen any opportunity yet to trade my altcoins. Having lots of altcoins is great because you can do have varieties of crypto coins with you that can have a potential to boom but that could only be possible if you have chosen the right ones and not just the promising ones. Gaining profit from altcoins nowadays is one of the most essential way to earn money since Bitcoin price is still into the downside of it. The reason behind why I haven't been purchasing altcoins this past months is that I am not just aiming to store alts in my account but also I am seeking into alts that can assure me to give a desired kickback which I am sure every traders want whenever they are seeking for potential alts in the market. As of now, what I am doing is just hold but if opportunity strikes that certain alts rises up, I can somehow decide to purchase some.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 06:12:46 PM

There are many experts who still believe that altcoins will return.  But in fact it is not possible.  Perhaps in the long run some altcoins will be removed from the market because it cannot grow on its own depending on BTC to survive.  The top altcoins may have already taken measures to face this challenge, try to store a lot of them for the time being and hope they come back.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
d3nz

Activity: 1358
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 02:54:07 PM

Not a good idea to buy an altcoin today and it would be only the best time to buy is when bitcoin's value at high price. It would be only good for now to buy and sell or what we call swing trade as long as gaining a profit.

Making a profit while were is market crisis is still good and taking advantage while they are in cheap price is really good.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &          
           HIGH THROUGHPUT         
     SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT    
   FOR DEPIN        
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:44:14 PM

There are many experts who still believe that altcoins will return.  But in fact it is not possible.  Perhaps in the long run some altcoins will be removed from the market because it cannot grow on its own depending on BTC to survive.  The top altcoins may have already taken measures to face this challenge, try to store a lot of them for the time being and hope they come back.
In this bear market, it will be very hard for anyone want to invest their money in this really bad situation, because we can not predict when will they price stop falling for us to start investing, so investing in altcoins is very risky task that not anyone want to deal woth it. Therefor, my opinion is waiting until the marktwet srart recovering from the big losses because we can easily know wth will survice for a very long time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 10:11:55 PM

I buy some altcoins which not value much these days, and i think maybe some of them will make a good surprise but who know what will happen, i not want to wrote them here because i don't want to risk money on my advices.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:15:53 PM

Not a good idea to buy an altcoin today and it would be only the best time to buy is when bitcoin's value at high price. It would be only good for now to buy and sell or what we call swing trade as long as gaining a profit.

Making a profit while were is market crisis is still good and taking advantage while they are in cheap price is really good.
Making an investment decision and trading the short term market swings are not the same activities, investors should clarify their market strategy before starting the marathon. The crisis is an opportunity for those who have the experience to buy the best ratio of risk/reward.  Cheap prices will lead to higher demand but the general market condition is important before applying the investment plan.

It's definitely a good time to buy those coin but before that the user must learn first which coin is the huge potential to increase in the future that can give a huge amount of profit. The user must know first the platforms as well as the different advocacy that can be demand in the crypto community by the the support of crypto enthusiasts.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:14:23 PM

I buy some altcoins which not value much these days, and i think maybe some of them will make a good surprise but who know what will happen, i not want to wrote them here because i don't want to risk money on my advices.

Hopefully the surprise will bring good things but not all good things will be easy to come. it could get worse or it might not be so beneficial.
but we will continue to hope for the good to come in the assets we buy. I also bought some altcoins in a situation like now. especially BNB and some new coins. yes, I did gamble by buying new coins. but I did not buy by just speculating my fortune. I analyzed several coins and I buy them now. in addition to trading, now I am waiting for the moment to come next year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pelunize12

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:18:31 PM

yes we cant know exactly what would happen in the future. But we can predict from history, phenomenon, tendency, prospect, etc
That's why there is analysis to know what will happen in the future

For me, as long as buying good coin, there is no worry at all.
Especially when buying bitcoin as a crypto king
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:26:14 PM

yes we cant know exactly what would happen in the future. But we can predict from history, phenomenon, tendency, prospect, etc
That's why there is analysis to know what will happen in the future

For me, as long as buying good coin, there is no worry at all.
Especially when buying bitcoin as a crypto king

Pelunize12 there is no analysis that can predict the future 100% accurately. I consider the history factor when I make predictions
for the future, but more important factor for me is what is the current purpose of an alt-coin, and will there be a need for that in the
future.
   Bitcoin is a crypto-king. By the price, usage and other factors. I think that many alt-coins will be used in the future, like they are
used now, but on a bigger scale. That mass adoption we talk about will affect the price in the long-term.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 06:16:51 PM

Yeah after several months of not buying any alts, recently i just accumulate a few amount of a particular alts that i see could  grow big in near future if things work out fine, because of the experience of 2018, it is hard to want to invest on alts not to loss money again, i invest on this project because i can run master node and able to earn passive income.
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 05:49:22 AM

Stakenet's using masternodes for some interesting purposes

1.) Unlimited liquidity
2.) Code agnostic dApps
3.) Native Lightning compatibility

It's a powerful mix.

What else should masternodes do to justify their use case?
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 05:52:42 AM

I am not buying alts right now, but I am looking carefully at their movements. Lots of people started selling altcoins to buy the Bitcoin, which is reasonable though, but I think there will have an altcoin bull run this year, and it can start from now. I picked the SERO, ETH, MATIC to buy on right time which is yet to come.
Actually as of now, this is the very good opportunity to grab some alts since the value of it is lower from its usual price. Try to hold it for a long time and you will for surely gonna gain profit into it. Lets just be patient in holding our coin because as time go by, the probability that it will rise up is gonna be high.

Japinat

Activity: 3024
Merit: 685

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 12:47:55 PM

Depending on the timing and depending on the situation and I guess the right timing is now because when people panic, that's where the value falls down and the price is undervalued, so there is a value on accumulating the altcoins we believe has a potential in the future.

In the past few days, altcoins are down significantly, ETH dropped below $100 and other major altcoins as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 02:40:19 PM

I started buying alts like EOS when its price dip to $8 now I lost more of the money I have when I should have waited for this recession. Its not helping at all I'm glad I won some of the bets I have in sportbetting and dice. I resorted to gambling when I lose more of the money.

If you are going to buy alts, you better be trading it when its spiked a bit because the market is just dragging the prices down every time. Its like you against the world who keeps shorting it.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
thirdlight

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 07:01:01 PM

Yeah, I'm buying alts now because I think they can make more profit than bitcoin, only worth investing in a few alts.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:20:33 AM

Yeah, I'm buying alts now because I think they can make more profit than bitcoin, only worth investing in a few alts.
In some reasons the chance of gaining much bigger with alts is possible if you invest with good quality projects that will bounced big after this downfall.
It's tough to pick the right project as you really need to work with your research, knowing the potentials and trying to figure out the entry position to take
making sure that you'll be benefiting in it's maximum capabilities.
Buy only if you are well convinced that the project will bring opportunities to your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: