Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ???? AFRAID OF NEW PROJECTS !!! ?  (Read 2061 times)
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:12:25 AM

I think the problem of a new project's main problem ia all about marketing. Because all we know that this is the most important factor in starting a new project and it is the way how we encourage investor and participant to join in our new campaign. So it is better if you will have plan and well organized marketing plan before launching project.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
counos coin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 10:55:37 AM

I think the problem of a new project's main problem ia all about marketing. Because all we know that this is the most important factor in starting a new project and it is the way how we encourage investor and participant to join in our new campaign. So it is better if you will have plan and well organized marketing plan before launching project.

it 's very interesting to see what new projects follow .
quantity of projects is not important
project quality is very important
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:44:38 AM

it 's very interesting to see what new projects follow .
quantity of projects is not important
project quality is very important

But honestly I see the quality when they show the presentation of the project and they offered a very good product but the question is how long will they go? Since especially when exchange listing goes all of them will go flop on this and mostly almost all of new coins will not be listed on decent exchange since they can't afford to pay a huge listing fee. That's why almost all of them goes with low exchange where there coin value will drop badly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:30:55 PM

They are mainly afraid of investing money in a coin because they know that they will lose their money. Invest in the main coins and await the payout.
The recent increase in the number of scammers has been the fearful dream of all of us. Before now while there was no need for much thought, much research when we invest in ICOs, now we are afraid to invest those who are not scammers.  Looks like we are getting used to it, these themes reopen only every time new ones come. Also, as you emphasize if anyone is fearful about new projects, look at available ones on the market.
ICO project nowadays is really hard to trust, like i saw in the forum i topic is "we're only rich on spreadsheet". It hits me hard because my first campaign in the forum is scam, i have nothing to do just to accept and that was the time i stopped and now i return to find my luck and i am hoping my next project is not a scam.
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:54:23 PM

Being afraid to a new project isn't that bad but we're getting afraid because the level of scammers are getting higher or they are getting stronger and almost enough to unrecognize if it was a true project. Even thier was a whitepaper they know how to control it in other term scammer are more wise than now.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:12:42 PM

Most  people are  afraid   of  new  project  because  there is lack  of  trust. Most  project  came  out with  very solid  idea with  influential  support  from Crypto  gurus to raised money after  they raised money  instead  focusing on the project  then they  start spending the money on holidays  by the time they  realize  then the  rest  of the money cant  continue  the development of the project. because of that  ICO  & IEO  project cant be trusted anymore.   

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:02:09 PM

Well, recent new projects do not seem to me as good as the old ones. Only Libra is the exciting one to me. We together will see the futures of neew projects.
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:53:48 AM

Well, recent new projects do not seem to me as good as the old ones. Only Libra is the exciting one to me. We together will see the futures of neew projects.

If you just have a faith in a project
So your research has been within the limits of a project
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:54:44 AM

Being afraid to a new project isn't that bad but we're getting afraid because the level of scammers are getting higher or they are getting stronger and almost enough to unrecognize if it was a true project. Even thier was a whitepaper they know how to control it in other term scammer are more wise than now.

No , this is not bad .
It 's good .
But you have to know the reason for it .
Your research should be complete
Your research should be accurate
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:31:21 AM

Big investors are not rich without fail .
You have to fail too many times to achieve victory .
But you can reduce the number of failures with some research .
And you " ll get to your location early .

doing research to minimize failure is highly emphasize on but sometimes that don't seem to help alot because some project will still end up disappointing investors at the end, i don't think throwing away money away all the time to finally get the right project is an example of making the right investment, the plain truth is there no good project in the market right now, and just investing and falling repeatedly until you get it right is not ideal.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:40:40 PM

afraid of new projects? maybe investors afraid of losing money because you know many ICOs are scam. I don't think they afraid of new project they just don't want to invest a shady project.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:29:03 PM

If investing in a new project the risk is too high. may not conform to the whitepaper or roadmap.
Make the price can be ruined or lead scam and die. I think it is better to invest in a coin whose project has been running for a long time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:37:29 PM

I am really afraid of these new projects. Its one way or the other, its scam projects only. Nobody have good intention about developing technologies. All wants to make quick money and run away.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:18:17 PM

Let's take a look at the statistics. Most of the new projects failed, the vast majority. A lot of money was lost by investors in new projects.
Now on the market you can find projects of any orientation, almost all new projects that are coming out duplicate the previous ones to one degree or another, this makes no sense except to earn more money.
Sooner or later, projects will appear that everyone will talk about, projects that will change the industry.
Do not worry that you will not notice them when they appear.

mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:11:21 PM

It has been a long time since I invested in new projects, for fear and also for the lack of money. Nowadays it is very difficult to find a serious project because most are scan or simply do not deliver what they promise.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:30:51 PM

Why do you think that everyone is afraid that some of the new projects
some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
is this lack of literacy in the study makes them fail ?
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?

Because of all those projects that have been created and released for the last two years, very few have been successful and when most of them failed, the scam projects have made their names to ruin the reputation of not just ICOs but the whole cryptocurrency industry. It made such impact that only the most risk-takers can have guts to invest in new projects. It will take time, a lot of it, before the doubts and bad PR of new projects before people trust them again

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:37:53 PM

Why do you think that everyone is afraid that some of the new projects
some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
is this lack of literacy in the study makes them fail ?
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?

Some people don't bother to read up the new projects because most of them had already enough when their investments failed especially in 2018 when a lot of scams have been reported. There are too many projects that it is difficult to filter them out and determine which among them will succeed in the market. It is essential to support new projects for us to see a new contender that can change the play in the market but choosing which one is a task that not everyone can and want to do.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 04:13:04 AM

It is a normal thing to feel a bit paranoid about new projects since no one can tell on a 100% confidence level that the project will be successful irrespective of how thorough one performs research on the project. However, this does not mean one should forgo the performance of the research.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:19:43 AM

not all are afraid if ever there is a new project that comes  . infact alot of users are excited if there are new projects that will be going to released in which they make an advanced thread or speculations if the new project is good or bad or it will have an impact on bitcoin and on other cryptos  .

while that is also true that some users are getting nervous and will post negative feedback even if the project is not yet released  this also results for other to get brainwashed and they will also think negativey which is bad . better if we can make research on our own and dont just easily believe on what you see and hear  .
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:25:43 AM

I think if we invest in new projects it is very risky, especially if we invest in projects that do not have a roadmap, or whitepaper, it is very risky and therefore it is better to avoid such projects so that undesirable things do not happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: