Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ???? AFRAID OF NEW PROJECTS !!! ?  (Read 2061 times)
counos coin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:01:58 AM

The crypto community will not despise good projects for no reason. However, if someone even speaks badly about a good project, this will not affect the reputation of the project. Only famous personalities can kill a project in their own words.

thank you , my friend .
but if someone has political power and is popular in society
his view can be very influential

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:04:25 AM

Why do you think that everyone is afraid that some of the new projects
some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
is this lack of literacy in the study makes them fail ?
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?
Because investing in new projects exposes us to more risk. Let's accept the fact that we are no longer in 2017. Back then, a lot of new investors got hyped and put money on many of these start ups only to be really disappointed a year later. Consider also the fact that bitcoin dominance is ever increasing and that the competition among these altcoins to stay ontop or to survive is getting tougher. Would you rather put your money at riskier investment?

No , I don 't mean to invest.
For instance , trump recent talk of BTC
He didn't have an investment on the coin , but he had a bad impression .
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:07:16 AM

Everyone trusts a new project after doing some research or analysis in person, because there is no way they can immediately believe before doing research on the new project, and there are also those who hate new projects because the team is unclear or there is no whitepaper.

Yes , these factors can affect
Thank you for your opinion .
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:10:41 AM

People does not have enough resource, expertise and time to research about every projects and all of the ICO reviewing sites are giving better ratings to the paid ones.
The scams are getting stronger, more persuasive and much more difficult to recognize. Mostly scams are creating more buzz than legit ones.
90% of the ICOs are not being able to maintain their ICO price on listing. There are several reasons to be afraid of.

Maybe one of the reasons it can be fraud projects increase
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:12:22 AM

If the project does not fit well with its advertising, their documentation is out of order and the team has not passed the test, most people have the right to express their dislike. It is all about experience and statistics. And in reality, create an idea ... Most of the projects are too fantastic. So this is also a big problem.

' Exactly, my dear friend. '
When a project is made
that if it does not properly communicate, it will be destroyed.
Exactly what you said .
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:14:39 AM

Overall nobody hates a project without a clear reason, Every decision taken has a strong reason based on in-depth research and analysis. If the project is good, will always have the appeal of the crypto community to join. Although there are many tilted issues circulating, but it will not bring down the reputation of the project.
Diamonds will always be diamonds, even though it's stored in the mud.

You 're right , but in fact , those who have political power
And they are popular in society , they can influence .
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:18:05 AM

some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?

What ever the project is, how great it is or how beautiful they construct it, STILL!!!
Investors are afraid to jump in and make some investment. But lets see if there will be more good projects to be successful this year.
With the help of big exchanges like BINANCE in doing IEO.

I don 't mean to invest
There are those who have political power
and what they say is quite false .
and its effects will be irreparable .
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:21:18 AM

Anyone doesn't need any literacy and to study or research new coins in my opinion they are seeing what happens to the new form coins, you can not blame them because there is risk involved while one is investing in one of that coins, There are mostly no successful project right now because the market is too congested right now, And investors would not risk involving their money with it, And the recent Bitconnect issue and the many coins that have come next to that have turned to be scam, That is why many people are in caution right now in believing that it will be the same, Even though that certain project may hold a future someday, people will not surely risk and bother reading the projects white paper and take knowledge about it.

Your word is quite logical .
But those who don 't want to invest and have no information about the project .
But they have political power and are popular in society .
Have they the right to criticize a project ?
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:22:45 AM

Yes it is, remember these days a lot of scam projects and a new people must learn the new literacy and get more knowledge from another users. This is a really important thing to do.
The scammers are using various ways for that and anyone must aware about what should be the criteria of the scam project.
When project gets down and it has no future.

thank you  Wink
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:25:29 AM

Why taking it to the heart? whatever people say won't stop your project from reaching its goal, stay focus and prove people wrong, make them regret not investing earlier and morever good projects will always attract investors one way or the other

Our dear friend , we don't want any investment .
Our project is full of complete proof that we are giving the people the coin free of charge .

but I wouldn't say anything about ourselves .
Thank you for your opinion .
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:26:44 AM

keep relaxing.
I am not the same as them.
if many crypto communities leave, I will still survive here. the more they leave, the better chance I have of getting good results if I participate in a legitimate project.

It 's a good future for you.
Please comment on our project
https://www.counos.io/Data/Sites/1/media/whitepages/counos-coin-page.pdf
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:29:43 AM

some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
Are you trying to force people to invest in your project? if thats your aim i fear it won't work, if you want good adoption for your project them plan to go binance for IEO or other top exchanges, you will see big difference, you can also create awareness through bounty campaign on here,this will force people to do research on the project

what does it have to do with our project ?
i only look for different think

http://imageserver.ir/95921/69887520_119089262471484_1339332363501008248_n.jpg
http://imageserver.ir/95920/69237369_2301097326686612_6430049504745515010_n.jpg
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:30:49 AM

The presence of scammer projects is increasing so that someone considers before investing and this is only an anticipatory step so that their investment does not disappear. Rest assured, every new project with real developments will have many investors with high investment values

Exactly. My friend.
Thank you for your opinion.
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:37:39 AM

Crypto investors are falling and scared to venture in new project because if  we look back the previous data so many projects that reached their hardcap during the ICO that now turn into dust and scammers are rampant.

Perhaps one of the reasons for the increase in fraud projects is
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:42:21 AM

Everyone should deal with it, many  new project that just for scamming other people. So you know what must you do, not to afraid but just avoid that, ignore them all. Just focus on big project that have bright future or you can lose your money. I think an ICO must have innovation before they initialize to public. Now, so many project have same feature, advantages, and have no idea with creating something new.
Yeah, as an investors we need to learn about all of this, we must now when we entry and out from market, don't expect you can be richman in single day.

you are very sensible
thank you for your comment
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:44:06 AM

Crypto investors are falling and scared to venture in new project because if  we look back the previous data so many projects that reached their hardcap during the ICO that now turn into dust and scammers are rampant.

Incorrect investment can always create problems. This has nothing to do with the hardcap. There are very few projects that have reached hardcap in the last period. (not include Binance IEOs, they are in different status)
I think SCAM will be always a headhache in this market. There's no way to stop it.

you are very sensible
thank you for your comment
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:45:59 AM

People were afraid of ICOs due to large umber of scam projects in the past year but now they started to trust the exchanges and their reputation while looking for new projects.So one is simply avoiding the new projects they may do this to protect them from losing money or they already faced loss from doing it.Apparently there is no need of new projects everyday we already have lot which is enough for 7 billion people to survive.

Grin Grin Grin That was great.

Thank you for your opinion.
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:47:18 AM

It's only normal for crypto enthusiasts to be careful while investing in new projects, since many have scammed without fulfilling what they promised on the whitepaper. The bad aspect is when people who don't even bother to do research before they label a project scam for no reason. ZEUX was labelled scam when it launched but today it's one of the cool new projects in crypto space. Let's learn to do proper due diligence before drawing conclusions about new projects being scam or not. Bad information might ruin the future prospects of a decent project.

That's exactly what I'm talking about.
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 09:11:10 AM

keep relaxing.
I am not the same as them.
if many crypto communities leave, I will still survive here. the more they leave, the better chance I have of getting good results if I participate in a legitimate project.

https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034132911-IDAX-Will-List-CCA

JUST FOR U
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:47:32 AM

Almost all the new project looks promising and many individuals are ready to join. Although it's left for the individual to carryout his or her research to know the legitimacy of the project. The project might seems bad to you but not for others

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: