Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ???? AFRAID OF NEW PROJECTS !!! ?  (Read 2061 times)
otto93

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:11:06 PM

Because most of them are not properly organized and the those in charge turn to give wrong report to mislead investors.
They inturn quote wrong figures for Amounts of taken sold after ICO or IEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
counos coin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:49:02 AM

Because most of them are not properly organized and the those in charge turn to give wrong report to mislead investors.
They inturn quote wrong figures for Amounts of taken sold after ICO or IEO

there are many reasons
it might be one of those reasons
Alisorena1993

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:52:52 AM

People does not have enough resource, expertise and time to research about every projects and all of the ICO reviewing sites are giving better ratings to the paid ones.
The scams are getting stronger, more persuasive and much more difficult to recognize. Mostly scams are creating more buzz than legit ones.
90% of the ICOs are not being able to maintain their ICO price on listing. There are several reasons to be afraid of.

If someone have money to invest and love his/her money Wink, he/she must make the time to research, otherwise they will lose their money and blame all the start ups...
I'm also agree with you up to this point that the ICO reviewing sites are giving better ratings to the paid ones. So this is up to us that don't give credits to those sites by visiting them.
So we can take small steps to make it right by uphold ones that are trying to decrease domination of those Sites in this platform (bitcointalk)
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:27:16 AM

New projects are becoming more garbage than before. Most of their team are only focusing to get a fund from investors. Scammers are keep increasing so it is hard to find new good projects today.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 10:46:33 AM

Since there is no 100% assurance for investors, holders, traders, bounty hunters etc about new projects and even already listed coins on the market, it is very normal to feel a bit paranoid about them. However, after performing a series of researches on these new projects, one should have a raised level of confidence about the new project.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:22:00 PM

Choosing a good project is one of the hardest part of being a investor. There still good project nowadays but the garbage project overpowered the good projects. Investors are now afraid to participate because of the high risks.
they don’t invest because they already gained experience in 2018 when there was a peak of ICO. people invested 20-30 bitcoins in projects and now their money has turned into sand

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:03:24 PM

For the uninformed problem I think yes but at the moment I can say I have not seen a new project that is really promising especially at this time the market is entering into saturation, but I am sure a new project with a future will be there for the future but it does not come from erc20 tokens or other platforms that have been circulating
secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:26:20 PM

indeed some people are afraid of and hate new projects. as if they were afraid to keep a coin that emerged from a new project. in my opinion, it is very natural that people are afraid and hate new coins. maybe they have experienced a loss when storing new coins. although not all coins are like that. but I think the majority of new projects only seek profits from investors. we as consumers, must really research first before investing in a new project. but I am also still convinced, that there are still new projects that have a bright future.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Alisorena1993

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:34:42 PM

New projects are becoming more garbage than before. Most of their team are only focusing to get a fund from investors. Scammers are keep increasing so it is hard to find new good projects today.

yes it is, but as harder as it'll become then we should increase our research and improve our crypto knowledge. Literally it's up to us that don't fall for scammers 'cause they'll do everything to empty our pocket but if we believe in crypto so we should put more time and trust on it.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 03:33:00 AM

For the uninformed problem I think yes but at the moment I can say I have not seen a new project that is really promising especially at this time the market is entering into saturation, but I am sure a new project with a future will be there for the future but it does not come from erc20 tokens or other platforms that have been circulating
There are good projects out there just that it takes lots of hard work, expertise from the team and funds to reach the true potentials of the project. This is largely because it is now very difficult to attract investors due to the scam issues which has raised some level of fear in some investors. Performing an extensive research on the project will reveal its true potentials.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:04:19 PM

The lack of solid projects is making people to be afraid of taking part in new ones. If you never invested in crypto and see that 85 percent of all projects are scams, would you even invest a little amount to try your luck?
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:08:39 PM

Bringing in a new project into the crypto space is a good idea and development, but in a situation where people, particularly some developers are making use of that privilege to scam others, then it becomes a thing of concern. In fact, someone who thinks he knows the areas to concentrate on while researching will still he very much conscious.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:08:20 AM

Why do you think that everyone is afraid that some of the new projects
some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
is this lack of literacy in the study makes them fail ?
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?
We cannot really blame, lots of scams showed up when the number of ICOs increased. They might have experienced lots of scams which ended up making their trust very hard to earn. They are the one to be blamed about it too because maybe it is all because of their carelessness and also lack of knowledge. Before joining a certain project, it is necessary that you need to read the whole white paper first and do a background research on the team if possible so that you can recognize of it is really a scam or not.
Even those measures are not really enough, there was time in which if you took the right precautions you could avoided most of the scam projects with ease, but that is not the case anymore, scammers have learned to imitate the characteristics of successful projects to the point that it is impossible to tell them apart and when that happens there is only one logical solution and that is to stop investing in new projects no matter how good they may look.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:16:29 AM

Why do you think that everyone is afraid that some of the new projects
some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
is this lack of literacy in the study makes them fail ?
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?
We cannot really blame, lots of scams showed up when the number of ICOs increased. They might have experienced lots of scams which ended up making their trust very hard to earn. They are the one to be blamed about it too because maybe it is all because of their carelessness and also lack of knowledge. Before joining a certain project, it is necessary that you need to read the whole white paper first and do a background research on the team if possible so that you can recognize of it is really a scam or not.
Even those measures are not really enough, there was time in which if you took the right precautions you could avoided most of the scam projects with ease, but that is not the case anymore, scammers have learned to imitate the characteristics of successful projects to the point that it is impossible to tell them apart and when that happens there is only one logical solution and that is to stop investing in new projects no matter how good they may look.

Still, if we allow scammers scam our investment then it is our purely responsibility, as investing is purely a choice, and people cannot force you or obliging you to invest, so if you invested, without doing a research, then it is your fault anymore and no one should be blame on it, as you are responsible for your own action.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:39:24 AM

New projects are very hard to trust because there are no bodies or regulations set aside to run checks on new projects to give a 100% assurance to investors of good returns after investing. Since the entire effort to identify the authenticity of a new project lies in the care of the investor, there will certainly be a level of fear when investing in new projects.
Alisorena1993

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:26:41 AM

New projects are very hard to trust because there are no bodies or regulations set aside to run checks on new projects to give a 100% assurance to investors of good returns after investing. Since the entire effort to identify the authenticity of a new project lies in the care of the investor, there will certainly be a level of fear when investing in new projects.

I think we need a neutral site or something that the new projects get approve of so it would be easier for investor to trust projects. I know money can by any regulation site but it might be good idea...
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:35:42 AM

I think we need a neutral site or something that the new projects get approve of so it would be easier for investor to trust projects. I know money can by any regulation site but it might be a good idea...

No one is actual neutral nowadays, Anything can be bought! Before popularity, ICObench was the most trusted source to find a better project. But now, they ask money to add a new project in the top bar. Therefore, most of the people don't like string KYC or regulated project, so the STO plan has been failed. It's you, who should research a project with the knowledge. Research, verify then choose, no need to hurry to pick a new project.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 10:00:13 AM

That's true. I think its not fear of new projects but the potential loss that can be incurred on this new projects. No one can blame people for not supporting these new coins. For other's I mean crypto enthusiast it is just a garbage added to a disposal list. (Mostly) I think that's true out of 100 new projects maybe 10 of it only has a good concept and new idea about crypto. So pretty much obvious why right?

Alisorena1993

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:25:21 PM

I think we need a neutral site or something that the new projects get approve of so it would be easier for investor to trust projects. I know money can by any regulation site but it might be a good idea...

No one is actual neutral nowadays, Anything can be bought! Before popularity, ICObench was the most trusted source to find a better project. But now, they ask money to add a new project in the top bar. Therefore, most of the people don't like string KYC or regulated project, so the STO plan has been failed. It's you, who should research a project with the knowledge. Research, verify then choose, no need to hurry to pick a new project.

but in the white paper most of projects are good. how can I detect scamers? do u have any thing in mind? any factor that turn on alerts for us that are kinda new to this market?
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 07:36:13 PM

it is possible because it is often wrong to choose a new project (not analyze it first), the team is unclear or even fake, or maybe the roadmap and whitepaper are unclear or even non-existent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: