Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel?  (Read 695 times)
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:20:07 AM

In time like this, when market is down, bull run has refused to come, panic selling, and all coin value depressed, especially for those who just rely on bounty who make campaigns, so many token yet to be delivered, some yet to come into exchange,those in exchange with poor value. I feel so bored, how about you?

if it were me, I would be very bored and might be disappointed now. but one thing is different, I am not too fixated on the bounty campaign. I trade and occasionally gamble to find a new mood. maybe you can do the same thing as me, or do new things to find a new atmosphere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:26:01 AM

I feel the same. It seems like altcoin season has not started yet. Only bitcoin is rising in price. Bounty campaigns are also not so good. I have been participating in bounty campaigns for the past two years. But only a few of projects have given bounty rewards. Even their price is so low.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:27:18 AM

as we know from 2018 until 2019 there are many events that we did not expect to come, such as project fraud, unstable markets, coin prices often decline, gift tokens are difficult to register on the exchange, there are some who do not get prizes etc. yes this is called risk. even patience can not restore the situation

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:29:26 AM

In time like this, when market is down, bull run has refused to come, panic selling, and all coin value depressed, especially for those who just rely on bounty who make campaigns, so many token yet to be delivered, some yet to come into exchange,those in exchange with poor value. I feel so bored, how about you?

we have no choice mate and from now on we need to accept the fact that the situation is getting worse because that's the truth  .wherein the only key to survive were patience and efforts. So from now on don't assume to much. And always be aware.  
natalia stark

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:36:16 AM

Well i can not say that i am bored but i am little bit stressed or in other words you can say that i am so pissed on the compaigns and the exchanges for uploading the tokens so late and after uploading at very low price then no change in price for months. Where would the bounty hunters go in that situations to earn some profit.

and when the time comes to upload tokens then too much fee for uploading then to trading account then back to main account then for withdrawal. hell all the profit goes into these transaction fee.

What would the bounty hunters do?
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:57:22 AM

For sure, as a bounty hunter in this forum I almost loss patience in doing this job because of the outcome of every projects right now in this bear market. But why I still did it despite of the situation, because I still believe in crypto and every startup projects that they will become one of the top coins/token in the next bull run to come.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:06:40 PM

I agree with your opinion and also i feel how you feel about the current situation. thats im changing my strategy and diversifying my cryptocurrency exposures and allocate more time on trading and im also putting limit in my bounty hunting activities and carefully choosing the quality bounties to join. just not like before that i'm loaded with a lot of bounties and leaving me stressfull and exhausted. but in the end i will get nothing in returns of my hardwork.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:20:20 PM

Really disappointed, as another forum member stated, it is the worst time to hold an altcoin in the history of altcoins at the moment. I still believe that crypto would make it, but 20 BTC volume on a new Bakkt exchange seem really scary.

TIDOVEE (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:02:26 PM

You can't do anything as the market is very quite, but as one of traders best trait, you shouldn't be worry or bored. Patience is the key here, not sure how long have you been in crypto and not understand that the market works in a cycle. You can't have parabolic rise every time. It needs to go to a full 360 first before we can see another bull run. Maybe next year, who knows, most important thing is not let your eyes go somewhere, you should always look for the money here so you need to wait for that perfect opportunity to come again.

Yea Angela, of course patience has been the key here, but many are not finding it sweet and easy at all, what makes o e encouraged is the reward of each work, long time hope weakens the heart, I must confess, it is not easy, we need an encouragement to keep moving. Humanly speaking.
TIDOVEE (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:10:13 PM

For sure, as a bounty hunter in this forum I almost loss patience in doing this job because of the outcome of every projects right now in this bear market. But why I still did it despite of the situation, because I still believe in crypto and every startup projects that they will become one of the top coins/token in the next bull run to come.

Love this, you are being real. For bounty hunters major, we keep doing campaigns and having them a lot at stake. Most of the high valued projects are yet to be distributed on market.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 02:14:48 PM

sometimes as uses with work on customs with planning on scheme as expecting times of attains on field of work on projects with the crypto finance, the returns to gives with notice as public to comes as modifying records of reference and helps as improving movement of price on chart with the archipelago.

benycoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:30:05 PM

it is normally in any market not only this markets, some time you can see the market very good and move according to your wish, but some time you can see the market opposite of our wish and make us very Boring
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:19:52 PM

I understand that everyone wants to return 2017, but alas, time does not stand still.I'm not bored because being in the world of crypto just a priori can not be boring.If you are not satisfied with the current conditions of the bounty, there are many other ways to replenish your wallet.He who seeks will always find.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:24:32 PM

I understand that everyone wants to return 2017, but alas, time does not stand still.I'm not bored because being in the world of crypto just a priori can not be boring.If you are not satisfied with the current conditions of the bounty, there are many other ways to replenish your wallet.He who seeks will always find.
I also think that we should not hope for the same situation as in 2017. I think that such a large market growth will not be in the coming year.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:42:22 PM

Same with you, but it is part of being crypto trader and bounty hunter we should embrace and just be patient. Even we still waiting for the bull run, maybe we should focus on earning more bitcoin so once the price pump up we can have a lot of income. Right now its hard to choose good bounty project.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:13:38 AM

Yes, feel bored and not too much excited because cryptocurrency market situation staying like this.
But i will not leave crypto because i believe someday the market will go bull run and many good coins with good projects will be created.

oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:27:44 AM

Bored?

You must have mistakenly understood the word Bored to Penniless.  I must admit there is no money to earn when bounty campaigns that pays altcoin aren't so profitable for the bounty hunters. This will only be working for those who don't worry about altcoin prices as long as they can buy every dip. For a bounty hunters who has no cash, its going to be a struggle and the only option is to sell the tokens at bottom price.

The fact is, bounty reign is already over which used to be tremendously profitable in the past. Like two years ago there were best practices, limited participants and high rewards in terms of altcoins. Now everything is changed and most of the time we end up earning shit coins.

They are also dumped drastically due to high number of participants and thus make them hard to recover from their bottoms.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:51:06 AM

The situation in the cryptocurrency market is really not very good right now. For the second year our altcoins have not had a good price increase. Many of them compared with the planned ICO prices fell by 90 - 95 percent. Bounty hunters for participating in ICO bounty campaigns earn at best a few tens of dollars. The forum even appeared topics predicting that prices for altcoins may and never will rise. No need to panic. Altcoins have a good future, including in terms of price. For now, we all need patience.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:22:26 AM

I feel left out in many projects I had my time to take profit from but I never did take profit now its all down the drain. Despite losing money I feel I've learnt a great deal to use when next there's a market trend that's not favourable.
Hamzaal24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:22:29 AM

There are many event occurs that are not suited for the crypto market. I hope to get some good News in coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: