Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🤖[EBAKUS]🤖We enable decentralized applications reach mass adoption💥💥💥  (Read 728 times)
odoziaku

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:22:17 PM

I think that free blockchains are very attractive to have a lot of users. Free blockchains are attractive for developers of apps. Users of the dapps will not have extra expenses.

Can't disagree with that, there are use cases where fees are ok to have, insurance contracts tokenization of equity etc. But I can't imagine retail facing dApps that just use the blockchain as backend to require fees for every transaction.

Now because big commissions cryptocurrency is not used for retail at all. Also in many countries cryptocurrency is not regulated. Confirmation of payments in Bitcoin takes a lot of time.
Aleksei-1

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:30:26 AM

Why ebakus though and not anyo ther of the competing solutions. Nowadays there are a lot of different blockchain products and for investors it is very difficult to chose which one will be a winner.

That is why it is important to study whitepaper to choose the right project with the best blockchain before investing your time to learn a new technology. Having a public testnet available makes everything easier Wink
pippus65

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:54:53 AM

I find most whitepapers a bit misleading and overcomplicated, more often than not I stumble to the same concepts with different terminology. That's what I liked on ebakus they say the things the way they are and properly give credit to other projects.
FredZ

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:27:19 AM

I would be much more interested to see it working, promotion is one thing and everyone promises the world. This space needs results.
As I understand ebakus is already working. But it is not enough to just create the project building a community and campaigning about its advantages is crucial. It is a decentralized project after all, without a community running its just like any other centralized solution

lets see how ebakus does in that front. looking forward to see them announcing dApp partnerships and actually seeing dApps running on their platform. Having a fully featured testnet running should make this possible.
velier

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:49:24 AM

I think that free traansactions will be very good for games. Most blockchain games nowadays are relying on gambling, having the game logic on the blockchain is too weird for gamers when they have to pay for fees for each transaction. Gaming is a big industry with a lot of users and a lot of opportunities.
sfisomaaphula

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:07:06 PM

But there is always TRON, which is already very popular and already has several dApps. It will be very difficult to compete with TRON blockhain.
naresh23p23

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:05:22 PM

There are a lot of solutions, Tron, EOS and all of the eosio permutations are valid contenders in the space. But I believe that ebakus really has a valid value proposition. Free txs, no need for RAM and staking ebakusDB. ebakus web wallet, its going to be tough but I see them thriving in the end. Ebakus is my favourite underdog for this year
adrkiller

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:02:31 PM

I think that one of the advantages is that EBAKUS blockchain is compatible will applications on Ethereum blockchain. It will be simple to change the blockchain for applications that located on Ethereum blockchain. EBAKUS has better characteristic than Ethereum blockchain.
odoziaku

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:59:54 PM

At first a lot of exchanges result in a lot of fragmentation in terms of volume. Its better to start off with one strong market and grow slowly from there.
Many traders prefer to work with local exchanges. Some traders want to have some choice of exchanges because they prefer to work with concrete exchanges. But in all cases it is necessary to start listing from big exchanges

I agree that it is not enough to be listed only at one exchange. But it is necessary to start somewhere. It must be simple for users to buy tokens.
Aleksei-1

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:31:10 PM

Having only one market at least helps with liquidity at first.
pippus65

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:21:48 AM

Many traders prefer to work with local exchanges. Some traders want to have some choice of exchanges because they prefer to work with concrete exchanges. But in all cases it is necessary to start listing from big exchanges

It s quite early for ebakus to be listed in local exchanges, a couple of the big ones at first until the community gets bigger sounds like a sane strategy.
Airy

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:14:44 AM

Why ebakus though and not anyo ther of the competing solutions. Nowadays there are a lot of different blockchain products and for investors it is very difficult to chose which one will be a winner.

I agree that at the stage of IEO it is very difficult to chose the right project that would be a winner. But there is a testnet, there is White papers. It is necessary to carefully study all documents.
Zylicx

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:25:25 AM

EBAKUS does not conduct IEO. They do not collect money for development. They use their own money to create community and develop their own ecosystem.
emrancba

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:34:55 AM

Without money it is very difficult to develop and increase the ecosystem. Hope the team has enough money for development of their project and creation new products for ecosystem.
cypaz

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:31:53 PM

It s quite early for ebakus to be listed in local exchanges, a couple of the big ones at first until the community gets bigger sounds like a sane strategy.

Listing on several exchanges is necessary. Also it is necessary to constantly keep developing the project, add new listings and improve the ecosystem of the project.

Sharecoin: ScSJNdSDdJ6AxnDMtVonJgDHK93EmXo1BP
alysia

PoSToken

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:51:38 PM

It is impossible to create a demand for the tokens and develop the ecosystem within months, or even one year. All popular platforms have takenseveral years to develop.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=1169827.
matherafa

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:16:59 PM

I see a lot of projects lately removing the logic form the blockchain, moving everything to centralized infrastructure and use multiple chains for payment. They call it multichain, thats quite sad why not use bitcoin for this? They are not even dApps anymore...
yoyolex

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:49:18 PM

dApps have historically been quite hard to work with, both as a user and as a developer.
velier

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:23:20 PM

makes sense that the whole thing shrinks now.
Aprian999

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:49:20 PM

I believe that ebakus brings features powerful enough to give this dApp thing another go... Developing dApps will stin be no joke but at least now theres a chance
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: