Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ovato: The Perfect Digital Currency - Rewards, Earns, and Gives Back  (Read 4170 times)
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:55:26 AM

by the way, I also heard that the Ovato coin can be mined. It will really be interesting to miners, but we need to wait for the platform to launch first in order to find out about the timing and other additional details.
I hope it will be very soon. But I know what the media say about Ovato: for example, Ovato reduces the cost of launching loyalty programs by almost 90%. This is just fantastic!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:59:12 AM

by the way, I also heard that the Ovato coin can be mined. It will really be interesting to miners, but we need to wait for the platform to launch first in order to find out about the timing and other additional details.
I hope it will be very soon. But I know what the media say about Ovato: for example, Ovato reduces the cost of launching loyalty programs by almost 90%. This is just fantastic!
I agree, everything is so. In addition, the concept is changing, through which sellers and consumers find themselves together in blockchain technology and interact with much more convenient conditions there.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:04:40 AM

I agree, everything is so. In addition, the concept is changing, through which sellers and consumers find themselves together in blockchain technology and interact with much more convenient conditions there.
it is. However, the industry of rewards and loyalty programs combined is changing. This opens up new opportunities in this area, as technology moves forward quite quickly.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 11:08:25 AM

in defense of marketing, I would also like to add that Ovato is the first decentralized system that not only detects, but also creates and analyzes advertising campaigns.

*Link Removed*
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:12:40 AM

in defense of marketing, I would also like to add that Ovato is the first decentralized system that not only detects, but also creates and analyzes advertising campaigns.
you are absolutely right. It is an innovative, ecosystem-based reward and marketing solution. I would even say that this is an ideal solution and an ideal cryptocurrency.
Alaa

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:16:15 AM

friends, I completely agree with all of you. This is a comprehensive approach that will create an excellent system in which consumers and traders will be able to exchange information and receive bonuses for this.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:20:33 AM

friends, I completely agree with all of you. This is a comprehensive approach that will create an excellent system in which consumers and traders will be able to exchange information and receive bonuses for this.
but did you know that bonuses also rely just for participation? This is very convenient when you can inform your friends on social networks about certain discounts, promotions and bonuses, and in return you get a reward.
Alaa

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:25:48 AM

but did you know that bonuses also rely just for participation? This is very convenient when you can inform your friends on social networks about certain discounts, promotions and bonuses, and in return you get a reward.
I agree, this is really cool. In addition, the Ovato coin is also convenient and also has open source code, which allows you to protect its network and control finances. Note that the coin becomes verified.
ltcdice

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:29:07 AM

with regard to commissions, they are practically zero. I think that this is very promising, as consumers appreciate precisely those coins that are low in value.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 11:33:26 AM

with regard to commissions, they are practically zero. I think that this is very promising, as consumers appreciate precisely those coins that are low in value.
we can say that Ovato acts as the main competitor to bitcoin. Remember what commissions he takes for making transactions and think about how popular Ovato will be.

*Link Removed*
ltcdice

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:45:55 AM

we can say that Ovato acts as the main competitor to bitcoin. Remember what commissions he takes for making transactions and think about how popular Ovato will be.
yes, exactly. The coin is distinguished by fast transactions, high efficiency and liquidity, which in the conditions of modern cryptocurrencies is a very important quality for their greater interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: