Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold on to patience even when it feels like wearing off  (Read 1123 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 02:43:22 PM

Altcoins seem to be the ones taking the hits of negative results and they are not encouraging, i know its not a good time for every altcoin holders, the question you all need to be asking yourselves is how long will altcoin market keep declining? will it take forever cos nothing last forever, patience is all you need, if its not enough to calm you then look for other ways to sustain yourself for a while, do not run because of present condition cos it doesn't justified tomorrow. For whatever is going to turn out good will first go sideways.

Users need to ask themselves why the market share of altcoin is going down, when compared to that of Bitcoin. Everyone likes to believe that the ongoing decline is a temporary trend, and the prices will rise again at some point of time in the future. But we need to ask ourselves whether this will happen or not. My opinion is that the vast majority of the alts don't have any real life usage, and therefore they don't deserve any sort of valuation at all. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 03:06:58 PM

If one is to be patient with altcoin, it shouldn't be shitcoins or new projects that just got listed with some HYIP. Concentrating on top-performing coins with active development and commitment from the team should form some basic criteria to staying safe from buying a dead project.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:30:17 PM

I still hold a certain altcoin because I can't even sell it at a reasonable price, there is no other word but to be patient. for altcoin2 which already has a good daily volume, I try to narrow my interest and trade coins that do have good potential. do not know exactly when this trend will reverse, can only analyze the possibility of Halving as a trigger for a way out for the sustainability of altcoin to achieve better prices.
I also still hold some altcoin whose value has fallen above 80%, it's useless to sell it, so it's better that I keep holding on hoping it can recover at least above 50%.
because I know it will be very difficult for altcoin to recover back to 100%. if that happens it certainly takes a very long time, maybe when bullish happened in 2021 but I don't know.
I also have altcoi which has decreased by more than 70%. for my next step plan if bitcoin goes up and altcoin doesn't go up, then I will sell it, because it seems like there's no hope. for now, I will keep waiting until bitcoin soars. it feels hard for now if I sell it, aside from being worthless, I still have hope that altcoin will rise
it seems like it's common when bitcoin prices up and altcoin down. but after bitcoin rises and then stabilizes, altcoin will follow it. if you decide to sell it, it is better to see first whether they are still active in developing the project, if there is no hope it is better to sell it now.
Not all the time, because there are still some altcoins that do not follow when bitcoin price started to rise.
It is true, once you have seen that after the increase in price of bitcoin, but still no chance to pump that certain coin, decide to sell it and cut your losses immediately then choose another altcoin to invest with.

Bitcoin has no concern with other altcoins because bitcoin is rising for its own self and other altcoins rise for their own but one thing you said is appreciable that when a coin does not give you and pro for even after years holding its much better to sell it and buy some valuable coins like bitcoin and ETH but in case of bitcoin you should keep holding as long as possible.
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:37:04 PM

Why brother selling altcoins now after most lost over 95 percent. With altcoins it's do or die. A true captain goes down with his ship. Imagine the eth investors during the doa hack. I'm sure most eth holders panicked and sold for a loss but the captain is the true winner as the captain weathered through the storm
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:44:08 PM

in my opinion patience is not enough to cover everything, all you need to do is how ready you are to accept every risk of cryptoqurrency investment. knowing the market is in bad condition, you also have to monitor your portfolio too, I mean to update your assets with better altcoin. because not all crypto can survive in this industry even though it's a good coin.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 05:01:35 PM

Patience is very important in Cryptocurrency. Though it is not easy but with patience things can turn around for good.
Everyone must be patient when they enter the world of cryptocurrency, but everyone has a limit of patience so that when the patience limit is exceeded, people will feel disappointed and go to others.

If one person wants to recover the loss in crypto, he should have patience, no matter if he needs to wait for a long time, he will get what he wants someday. Besides holding his coins, he can also use some money for trade, which can help him to recover too, so he doesn't have to wait for the bull run coming. If he can do that, I am sure that he will recover his losses, and he doesn't have to wait for a long time because he can get the profit from trading.
I know firsthand that this is true, like many people in the forum I lost money during 2017 and I'm not going to deny that at some point I thought about quitting and sell my coins but I decided that I really believed in this market and its potential, it took me two years but I was able to recover most of the money that I lost and now I'm in a very good position because the halving is coming and most likely we're going to see another bull run during the next two years.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:00:20 PM

Altcoins seem to be the ones taking the hits of negative results and they are not encouraging, i know its not a good time for every altcoin holders, the question you all need to be asking yourselves is how long will altcoin market keep declining? will it take forever cos nothing last forever, patience is all you need, if its not enough to calm you then look for other ways to sustain yourself for a while, do not run because of present condition cos it doesn't justified tomorrow. For whatever is going to turn out good will first go sideways.

You're clearly completely stupid.

You're basically saying that an altcoin that is losing money will eventually stop losing money because nothing lasts forever. Do you know how juvenile that concept is? It's absolutely ridiculous.

There are plenty of assets that fall to almost zero, but your complete idiocity is telling people to ignore this because eventually, it will reverse course? I guess you've never heard of bankruptcy.

Never give anybody financial advice again dude, seriously.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:08:18 PM

in my opinion patience is not enough to cover everything, all you need to do is how ready you are to accept every risk of cryptoqurrency investment. knowing the market is in bad condition, you also have to monitor your portfolio too, I mean to update your assets with better altcoin. because not all crypto can survive in this industry even though it's a good coin.

I agree. Patience is not really enough in the industry we are all currently into because if we just keep on elongating our patience and just keep on waiting for a very long time, we are missing the opportunity to make those small value coins to be traded into a more desirable price because we are patiently waiting until time comes that the price will rise but turns out to continuously fall. So aside from patience on holding, you must always check up your portfolio to sort out potential coins from those unworthy coins that can already be sold to make it valuable in which the amount you will get from it can be traded into a worthy and potential coins that can give you opportunity to earn. We do not just need to wait, we must also do actions about it because if we keep on waiting, we can never tell what will happen to the ones we are waiting if it is still worthy to be wait or not.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:17:14 PM

Patience is not easy thats why one needs distraction from time to time in this space, maybe other job . Those with 24-hours could be into technical development with a project, managerial post etc but as a long time trader with long year,one should have financially protected themselves for the cycle. Those long term traders are usually on the social media but not actively trading. Someone advised that traders should be active when the total coin market increases to $600b, at that price any altcoins not moving is actually dead.
TemTum

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:33:02 PM

Look at projects that are not down 80/90/95% + down

Projects like TemTum stable price since launch - two exchange and a working product

Rather than invest in blind promises and hope a token will increase find projects that have a working mainnet, working contracts and partnerships and is making progress

I cant see most of the coins recovering in the next run - as most token holders will dump their tokens the second the price starts to rise

Cut your losses and invest into serious projects
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:48:51 PM

Look at projects that are not down 80/90/95% + down

Projects like TemTum stable price since launch - two exchange and a working product

Rather than invest in blind promises and hope a token will increase find projects that have a working mainnet, working contracts and partnerships and is making progress

I cant see most of the coins recovering in the next run - as most token holders will dump their tokens the second the price starts to rise

Cut your losses and invest into serious projects
Have you paid all the bounty hunters?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:11:38 AM

While keep waiting for patience that can take time its better to engage in day trading, I've seen people who are able to double their bitcoin through this day trading thing, if you don't know how you can learn through YouTube channels or by using google search

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:59:27 AM

While keep waiting for patience that can take time its better to engage in day trading, I've seen people who are able to double their bitcoin through this day trading thing, if you don't know how you can learn through YouTube channels or by using google search
Day trading is profitable if you kmow what you're doing but its not easy as it seems because it is risky too. I've tried to be a day trader before and it didnt turn out well, maybe its not the best way for me to grow my coins.

Holding bitcoin and alts then set a target on when to sell is quite suits for me because of less headaches and worries for the current price. Nevertheless it takes a lot of patience, if you dont have this you might end up selling at the wrong time.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 09:29:42 AM

There is a misconception in terms of patience, there are people think that high patience always benefiting us but they did not know that there are also disadvantages having high patience. There are now many hodlers who have high patience but they  regretted their past decisions. They are now holding shitcoins that have no anymore value in the market. Patience is a matter but knowledge is also required and it is the reason why we should choose potential cryptocurrencies.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 05:14:40 PM

However, the choice of coins with "good prospects" should be accompanied by an appropriate investment strategy. Therefore, it is possible to say that HODL does not make sense only in specific cases, and not in General about the crypto market.
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:41:25 PM

In dealing with crypto-currency one has to be very patient because market can be so disappointing .The market has been low for a very long period of time with very little signs of improvement along the way.so obviously patient is pretty much needed in crypto-currency in other to make gains out of it.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: