Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn free altcoin ??  (Read 4053 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:58:02 PM

If you want to accumulate free alts then goto alternative section and look for airdrops or bounty camp . But i suggest just participate and don't ever put few dollars on it because you know its not safe especially for you because seems vey new on this community ..get more bounties if you really want to obtain alts on it.  Because 1 to 3 still not certain due to some scam projects.  Lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:13:45 AM

do you want to get altcoin for free? or buy your BTC into altcoin? you better save BTC for today, because the market dominance still chooses BTC, but if you want to get altcoin for free maybe you can use the faucet, but it's very long.
airdropdude

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:18:21 AM

You can have free altcoins from airdrops and bounties.
There are different airdrop channels out there to get free altcoins daily and Legit.
I also have one channel for airdrop which is Legit.
https://t.me/airdrophall is a very good channel to join to get free airdrops daily.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:18:59 AM

I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...
There are lots of ways to earn free altcoins , one of the easiest way is to join airdrops , i have been joining airdrops since i started in cryptocurrencies and i have received free tokens from joining that until now most of the free tokens that comes from airdrops have no value at all. You can also participate in bounty campaigns , there are many bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk , but also many are scams bounty campaigns. You can also earn free altcoins in faucets but its too little amount to earn from it.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:47:11 AM

You already doing it! Op, I can see that you joined a bounty campaign based on your signature. We can say it is free since you are not investing money though you are investing time and effort which is also precious. Airdrops would be a good thing sometime last month deflationary tokens were a trend and luckily I got a good amount and sold it.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:25:24 AM

Airdrops would be a good thing sometime last month deflationary tokens were a trend and luckily I got a good amount and sold it.
Good for you, I thought airdrop is just a waste of time and I stop participating on it a long time ago, but you are lucky you were able to sold it for money.
Even for bounty now, it's hard to choose the right project that would give a good reward, I think the only stable now are the signature campaign that is paying btc in a weekly basis but the campaigns are pretty limited compared to bounties.

Hopefully the market will start to recover so people will start to be investing again and we will have more chance to earn in bounty.
When the market is positive, investors will likely to start running their project particularly in IEO which is the trend now.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:40:01 AM

You can participate in a kind of airdrops campaign whose requirements are very simple but remember that prizes from airdrops are not profitable, you better follow a signature campaign at least a signature campaign gift is better than airdrops. but you must do your research before joining the signature project. because it's prone to fraud

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:46:05 AM

should i say you dont know what you are in to or you are just playing with your emotion as having this rank in btt still tell me he doesnt know what todo in this industry to have some free coin when lot of bounty and airdrop are getting posted everyday like mad that is has even turn to scam , that shows you dont study your envinroment and ready to learn but having such small amount of btc still give concern too, but you need to read bounty section in alts page on this forum and see whatyou can do to get some reward base on yr work .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:56:44 AM

I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...

Yes, there are bounties here in this forum.
You could try to pick here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

If you have some good translating skills then it will be an easy task for you. You wont spend too much time in joining their facebook or twitter campaigns.
They also pay for vlogs and writing skills. Better go to that kind of campaign rather than doing daily reports for sharing their tweets and posts.
tansaneehongkao

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:02:23 AM

There are numerous of airdrops out there like the telegram reward campaign where you can participate and earn free tokens. You can also to participate in different promotional campaigns of the exchanges  lol
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:09:47 AM

there must have been many who answered or told you to follow the bounty or airdrop. look here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
there is a collection of bounties and airdrops, where you can get altcoin for free, good luck

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:26:43 AM

Airdrops and bounties are the best things to earn altcoins without any investment. Some projects are offering their coins for small tasks. You can find all the bounties from the official Bounties (Altcoins) section.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:41:03 AM

You can join airdrops and bounties with various campaigns to get altcoin for free. let alone join the bounty campaign at this bitcointalk forum, there are a lot of very profitable projects. You can also join various campaigns in the bitcointalk forums, both content campaigns, social media campaigns, telegram campaigns and signature campaigns to get coins.
I am increasingly beginning to doubt that at least one of these types of income is profitable. Now people get a penny that they can’t even sell. only signature campaigns and youtube is now profitable. maybe translation also

Social media bounties can be profitable, but you need to build your followers, it`s not an easy task, but if you can be very active, to post good things about crypto you can do it. It`s always hard to make first bucks, even harder to find some profitable investment that will bring you passive income.
Invest in BTC2, stake it and get some BTC2 from that, or Veil. I`m talking about these two projects for a while, they are good cause you can stake any amount and get some passive income from that. IoTeX voting is good too, you get IoTeX for voting, and from recently they have Vita, one of the first projects on IoTeX, if you have IoTeX you can claim Vita token every day.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hamzaal24

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:49:16 PM

Best way to earn free altcoin is simple by joining airdrop or bounty campaigns. I suggest you to visit trusted site before joining any campaign. As there are some scam bounty. So it will be better to check whether bounty will pay you or not.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:35:02 PM

I think Bounties right now is probably a good and reasonable choice if you want to make money besides airdrops or miners.
Newbies can't really make much from bounties, Because currently there aren't much good bounties, Even if there is one it has a lot of people signed up around which makes allocation lower to everyone. There are other ways like blogging (Steemit), Creating Dapps or anything that you're good at like programming, designing etc.. and selling it for Bitcoins.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:34:12 PM

To earn free altcoins, joined airdrops, bounties and give away. Some altcoins that going to be listed on one exchange, they have some promotion, don't miss it.  When I was a newbie, I signed different faucet, but it's not that worth it.

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:42:00 PM

To earn free altcoins, joined airdrops, bounties and give away. Some altcoins that going to be listed on one exchange, they have some promotion, don't miss it.  When I was a newbie, I signed different faucet, but it's not that worth it.
True, in 2017 when you started you could get very decent money on airdrops but now it is unrealistic. The cost of such tokens is about a few tens of cents - a couple of dollars; and to transfer them to the exchange, you need to pay a fee. It's not worth it now.
Informed correctly wrote that to earn some altcoins/token in bounty campaigns.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:48:48 PM

Perhaps fawsetts will be the easiest way to get various cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, I myself discovered this method only recently and have not yet understood how much you can earn here,
but as far as I know before, this method of making altcoins was quite popular.

diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:54:58 PM

Previously there were some bounty campaigns paid with the listed altcoins but you only can see tokens, you only need to check and confirm the best bounty programs bylearning their white paper and team information.

There are people still coming up with the new scam projects, I advice newbies to stay from such projects and please read more on scam accusation board to understand the best and worst projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:10:31 PM

AS always there are some good things to do to earn alternative coins and even BITCOIN.

1. AIRDROP - this is simple and easy steps to follow and join and you will get free in due time.
2. Bounty - this one you need to work and follow the rules, you must meet the work condition also.
3. Faucet  you can also earn on this but i dont recommend it to anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: