Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 1% in 24 hours  (Read 585 times)
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:08:13 AM

Here's how -

1- Make sure you are using the Chrome browser and download and install the TronLink Chrome Extension
2- Add the UCIF contract address to TronLink (contract address - TENvfPpskWcZHCRaS4Mu6Z9gPnjj4yCN19)
3- Download and install the Exodus Wallet
4- Open an account at Gemini Cryptocurrency Exchange and link your bank account
5- After successfully linking your bank account, make a deposit (I recommend $100)
6- When your deposit clears, you'll get an email that it has fully cleared after 3 business days. Go in your account and buy as much Ethereum (ETH) as you can
7- Send the ETH to your Exodus Wallet
8- Exchange the ETH for Tron (TRX)
9- After the exchange completes, send the TRX to TronLink
10- Go to ucif.io and buy the UCIF tokens (make sure to input a round number for the amount)
11- Stake the tokens
12- Come back 24 hours later and withdraw the dividends
13- Sell the UCIF dividends for TRX in the TRX Auction House (coming soon)
14- Send the TRX from TronLink to your Exodus Wallet
15- When the TRX arrives, exchange the TRX for ETH
16- When the exchange completes, send ETH to Gemini
17- When the ETH arrives, sell the ETH for $USD
18- Withdraw the $USD to your bank account
19- After 24 hours, repeat steps 12 - 18

Enjoy!
So many transaction to be done in order to gain 1% did you even consider the transaction fee's?
And as the other mention the price fluctuation?
I don't think that this is a good idea to earn it is only for the high investment and it is also risky .

fatsy (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:18:19 AM

Here's how -

1- Make sure you are using the Chrome browser and download and install the TronLink Chrome Extension
2- Add the UCIF contract address to TronLink (contract address - TENvfPpskWcZHCRaS4Mu6Z9gPnjj4yCN19)
5- After successfully linking your bank account, make a deposit (I recommend $100)
6- When your deposit clears, you'll get an email that it has fully cleared after 3 business days. Go in your account and buy as much Ethereum (ETH) as you can
10- Go to ucif.io and buy the UCIF tokens (make sure to input a round number for the amount)
11- Stake the tokens

Enjoy!
So many transaction to be done in order to gain 1% did you even consider the transaction fee's?
And as the other mention the price fluctuation?
I don't think that this is a good idea to earn it is only for the high investment and it is also risky .
Read the steps CAREFULLY. Not EVERY step takes a transaction fee. Plus, the transaction fees are so small you won't even notice them.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:42:27 AM

Here's how -

11- Stake the tokens

Enjoy!
I'm looking at every step I'm not saying it's very complicated but newbies will have a hard time catching up the whole steps, but point number 13 is not clear
how can you sell UCIF dividends in the TRX auction house when it is still coming soon.
And when you say auction that means you will have to wait for takers so it's not really 24 hours it will take several days if there is no taker, I don't like this investment instruction, it's unclear and vague it's more like deceiving investor to buy this UCIF tokens.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:20:12 AM

Here's how -

11- Stake the tokens

Enjoy!
I'm looking at every step I'm not saying it's very complicated but newbies will have a hard time catching up the whole steps, but point number 13 is not clear
how can you sell UCIF dividends in the TRX auction house when it is still coming soon.
And when you say auction that means you will have to wait for takers so it's not really 24 hours it will take several days if there is no taker, I don't like this investment instruction, it's unclear and vague it's more like deceiving investor to buy this UCIF tokens.
The UCIF token will not be on ANY exchange. This is avoid price manipulation. After the STO period, the ONLY place to buy the token will be from the token holders in TRX Auction House. There, ONLY the holders can list and sell the tokens for ANY amount of TRX they want. Expect to pay more than 1 TRX for the token there.
Think of the uniqueness of the token. It is the only Decentralized Security Token that anyone can buy. It pays a 1% dividend in 24 hours and offers a referral program. No one has heard of this token. Imagine when the public hears of the token, or coin? And the only way to get it, will from the token holders in the auction house?
I say "coming soon" because I am the one who is designed it. Just like UCIF, it will the only one in existence. It will be like Ebay for all TRC tokens. Only with 0 (zero) fees. Once this gets out, imagine what will happen to the TRX exchanges like TronTrade.
And just like UCIF, I had to find and hire a developer to build it. I need to pay him before he will launch it. I am short 87,498 TRX. I put link a donation link on the dapp. As a token holder, I don't plan on listing my tokens for less than 1,000,000 TRX each. In my opinion, it's better than Bitcoin. it's faster and more anonymous. I know bitcoin transactions can be traced. I don't know if UCIF can.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:43:30 PM

Imagine what will happen to our financial world once word of the investment UCIF gets out.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:01:48 PM

I say "coming soon" because I am the one who is designed it. Just like UCIF, it will the only one in existence. It will be like Ebay for all TRC tokens. Only with 0 (zero) fees. Once this gets out, imagine what will happen to the TRX exchanges like TronTrade.

so what is guaranteed that you won't be run with the investor money?
because there is no info about your office and info about all your old project so we can know that you trusted enough
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:03:51 PM

so what is guaranteed that you won't be run with the investor money?
because there is no info about your office and info about all your old project so we can know that you trusted enough
The algorithm's code. No one can run away with the money; not even me. The investment is fully autonomous. There are no offices or employees. No one to arrest.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 09:05:57 PM

I think I will be in negative earnings if I follow the step.  Think about the transfer fee from bank, the transaction fee from ethereum, the conversion fee of ETH to TRX and vice versa.  Think about the fluctuation and mostly the token that is coming soon's value.

The algorithm's code. No one can run away with the money; not even me. The investment is fully autonomous. There are no offices or employees. No one to arrest.

Who runs the platform?  Who have the security keys of those addresses?  And who will fix if the problem arise from that platform? If there is no one to maintain it?  Autonomous does not mean that there is no person behind that platform.  It is impossible that the program itself were created by itself, and the website were bought by the website and developed itself.   

Imagine what will happen to our financial world once word of the investment UCIF gets out.

Sorry I can't imagine because I have a vague idea what UCIF is. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:25:22 PM

I think I will be in negative earnings if I follow the step.  Think about the transfer fee from bank, the transaction fee from ethereum, the conversion fee of ETH to TRX and vice versa.  Think about the fluctuation and mostly the token that is coming soon's value.

Who runs the platform?  Who have the security keys of those addresses?  And who will fix if the problem arise from that platform? If there is no one to maintain it?  Autonomous does not mean that there is no person behind that platform.  It is impossible that the program itself were created by itself, and the website were bought by the website and developed itself.   

Sorry I can't imagine because I have a vague idea what UCIF is. 

UCIF is a crypto like Bitcoin but better. The transactions are faster and more anonymous. UCIF is the only Decentralized Security Token that pays 1% dividend after 24 hours of staking. You can't stake Bitcoin.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:46:15 PM

The platform runs itself. My developer and I hold all the private keys. Should any problems arise, my developer and his team will fix them.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:08:04 PM

If you use a bank like Capital One in the USA, there are no transfer fees. The other crypto fees are so small, you won't even notice them. All the trades in the TRX Auction House will also be free (excluding the transaction costs.)
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:28:17 AM

Here's how -

11- Stake the tokens

Enjoy!

There are a few things I would like to note.

• I have reservations in linking my bank account to a relatively unknown and untested exchange such as Gemini Cryptocurrency Exchange. In fact, never have I tried linking my bank account to any the exchanges that I've been using.
  • Since the TRX Auction House is not yet available, that means all these steps cannot be completed yet?
  • The 1% that you are talking about here might go much lower with all these necessary transfers. Every step of the way, there must be fees to be paid right?
  • The same is true with the 24-hour timeline. With all the necessary transfers and every step will take you to several layers of confirmation, it might end up 42 hours.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:42:29 AM

Here's how -

11- Stake the tokens

Enjoy!

There are a few things I would like to note.

• I have reservations in linking my bank account to a relatively unknown and untested exchange such as Gemini Cryptocurrency Exchange. In fact, never have I tried linking my bank account to any the exchanges that I've been using.
  • Since the TRX Auction House is not yet available, that means all these steps cannot be completed yet?
  • The 1% that you are talking about here might go much lower with all these necessary transfers. Every step of the way, there must be fees to be paid right?
  • The same is true with the 24-hour timeline. With all the necessary transfers and every step will take you to several layers of confirmation, it might end up 42 hours.
- If you have reservations linking your bank account to Gemini, use a different exchange like Coinbase. I have used both. I've experienced lots of problems with Coinbase so I switched to Gemini. I've been with Gemini over 5 years ago and haven't had any problems with them.

- Right, you cannot sell the tokens until the TRX Auction House launches. It's like waiting for a new coin to be listed on an exchange.

- There are fees, but not every step takes a fee.

- -If you just sell the dividends and transfer the money each day to your bank, after 3 business days you'll have money coming into your bank account every day.

- Also, once the auction house launches, you can list your tokens for any amount of TRX you want. i.e. WTS (Willing to Sell) 1 UCIF for 1,000,000 TRX.

UCIF is the ONLY Decentralized Security Token that pays a 1% dividend after 24 of staking in existence.

The UCIF investment program is like printing your own money and nobody can stop it!
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:13:55 AM

My Craigslist Ad (just published)...

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/fns/d/la-habra-earn-cryptocurrency-passive/6990103071.html
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:29:29 PM

Thank you for sharing this valuable information wherein one can earn 1 percent in 24 hours. But for me, I am tired of such schemes and airdrops. What I have got so far from such free schemes is only scam. I have not got any rewards and free tokens from such schemes. So I have left such schemes.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:01:39 PM

Earn 1% in 24 hours

It is just ridiculous how people are getting scammed in such schemes. Nothing more than a ponzi scheme, be aware of such things. Furthermore, passive income has nothing familiar with daily actions.
BTCGOLD

Activity: 958
Merit: 256

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:08:17 PM

Thank you for sharing this valuable information wherein one can earn 1 percent in 24 hours. But for me, I am tired of such schemes and airdrops. What I have got so far from such free schemes is only scam. I have not got any rewards and free tokens from such schemes. So I have left such schemes.

And you did very well that you stopped believing in this type of pyramid.
There is no golden method or crystal ball that predicts the future. People who create such systems think only about their own income and almost certainly everyone who enters in it will lose their money, or at least time.

fatsy (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:22:09 PM

I can assure you that this is NOT a scam. I too, have fallen victim to many scams, so I wanted to design an investment that couldn't scam and would be around for a long time.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:29:55 PM

And you did very well that you stopped believing in this type of pyramid.
There is no golden method or crystal ball that predicts the future. People who create such systems think only about their own income and almost certainly everyone who enters in it will lose their money, or at least time.
I designed this investment so I only make money like everyone else; when you sell the UCIF token for TRX.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:38:04 PM

I am not sure whether you are promoting pron network or there project here. Then and I am not sure why you have shared this earning option to the forum people simply.
Does anyone have the knowledge about this earning percentage information which is stated by OP.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████