Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily  (Read 4134 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:44:50 PM

Many altcoins could be potential to increase, so you don't have to invest in the unknown project which doesn't have any potential in the future. If he can choose one or two altcoins at the market, he can expect to make a profit when the price increases. He can choose from the top 10 coin list, or he can buy bitcoin only if he is too scared to see the altcoin will bleeding again. The altcoin will have potential than the token because the altcoin already has a history from a long time ago.
The good thing when you are investing inside this market you have lots of time study before bringing your money inside. Alts that have solid finished product have a lots of potential to grow and to bounced back once the market regain and start to pumped again

I agree that solid project who already exist and place inside the top 10 or 20 from the CMC have a higher chance to bring good profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aamirsuh

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:25:47 PM

Good investment is needed for investment. The price of a coin swollen too much can go back to where it started after a while. Just because it's popular doesn't make sense to invest in a coine.
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:29:43 PM

Many altcoins could be potential to increase, so you don't have to invest in the unknown project which doesn't have any potential in the future. If he can choose one or two altcoins at the market, he can expect to make a profit when the price increases. He can choose from the top 10 coin list, or he can buy bitcoin only if he is too scared to see the altcoin will bleeding again. The altcoin will have potential than the token because the altcoin already has a history from a long time ago.
The good thing when you are investing inside this market you have lots of time study before bringing your money inside. Alts that have solid finished product have a lots of potential to grow and to bounced back once the market regain and start to pumped again

I agree that solid project who already exist and place inside the top 10 or 20 from the CMC have a higher chance to bring good profits.

I don't see any altcoins who are good right now especially with those new ICO coins since mostly all of them are fucking scamsc and those alts are on top of the list and would love to go at top 10 to 20 really since they have the most potential to grow and recover when market became more stable but I won't put my 100% trust since whenever I got a good exit price I grab it so that I will not get trapped when market goes red again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:38:30 PM

There is nothing new here. Altcoins are bleeding until now but it started since 2017 already during the eventful bitcoin pump. I lost big amount of money too because I am one of those individual that owns many altcoins. Who would not hodl altcoins when you tasted that early 2017 huge upward movements? I already moved on though from that hundred thousands of dollars lost. And I learned something from it. Regularly check our investments from time to time and take actions to protect our hard earned money. Many hyped and vaporware projects are already dead. I hope only a few hundred will remain. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:14:54 PM

There is no alternative at the moment, because all expected news have failed to achieve hype. We need something really strong like several SEC approvement to push the market from the dead point and I hope it would happen before the end of 2019.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:31:20 PM

The major altcoins like ETH,Litecoin and many others are witnessing price dips from a long term without any price boost.And we have entered the last quarter of 2019 and still there is no progress in prices and graphs still show red lines moving downwards.We need huge investments in the market for price hype until the end of this year which might be possible so hope for the best.
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:34:54 PM

There is nothing new here. Altcoins are bleeding until now but it started since 2017 already during the eventful bitcoin pump. I lost big amount of money too because I am one of those individual that owns many altcoins. Who would not hodl altcoins when you tasted that early 2017 huge upward movements? I already moved on though from that hundred thousands of dollars lost. And I learned something from it. Regularly check our investments from time to time and take actions to protect our hard earned money. Many hyped and vaporware projects are already dead. I hope only a few hundred will remain. 
After experiencing price increases in 2017, the price of ALTCOIN is slowly going down to the lowest level. Until now the price of altcon is still no sign of an increase, it seems like in recent years the market conditions have started to change, when the prices of BITCOIN started to rise, ALTCOIN prices do not go up, but when BTC prices decline, ALTCOIN prices also dropped.
Losing money is not one reason to stop investing, do a repurchase at some high-class altcoin, and start making your portfolio, so you can reduce the risk of loss in the future.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:35:33 AM

After experiencing price increases in 2017, the price of ALTCOIN is slowly going down to the lowest level. Until now the price of altcon is still no sign of an increase, it seems like in recent years the market conditions have started to change, when the prices of BITCOIN started to rise, ALTCOIN prices do not go up, but when BTC prices decline, ALTCOIN prices also dropped.
Losing money is not one reason to stop investing, do a repurchase at some high-class altcoin, and start making your portfolio, so you can reduce the risk of loss in the future.
This market is in a very bad time so making a profit might face many difficulties in the near future. Currently, the bear market does not support altcoins and that makes our profits tend to decrease more. I think in 2020 the market will return to be like 2017 but to be able to do that, all the coins in this market must be stable in the next 3 months.

Of course this is very unlikely but I hope that altcoins can rise again because so many people want to become rich from the cyrpto market.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 01:12:50 PM

I think that the prices of many altcoin do not correspond to their real value.  For a long time, many cryptocurrency market analysts have said that more than 60% of altcoin do not have a final product and therefore are very risky for investors.  Their value is primarily supported by speculators on exchanges, but in general they may not have long-term prospects.  I think that in this regard, you need to make a very meticulous choice.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:41:17 PM

Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily, with some of the top-20 coins showing losses of more than 34% on the day.
The most popular altcoin Ether (ETH) has dropped over $50 in the last 24 hours to a price point of $156 per coin, recording a heavy loss of 24% on the day.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tuesday-shows-bloodbath-for-altcoins-up-to-34-losses-on-top-20-coins

do you think this down market will continues and welcome back to the bears in crypto market again ?
or this is only the preparations if the market will growing really hard and the bulls will show up in the near time ?

So far your second question is what is happening right now, Eth price is growing again but it's having a hard time to cross the $200 the buy support is not yet strong to support it to cross the $200 mark and we are more than 2 months to go before the end of the year, we may have to contend on what Eth is going to give us, and just hope for a great year next year.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:09:47 PM

There is no alternative at the moment, because all expected news have failed to achieve hype. We need something really strong like several SEC approvement to push the market from the dead point and I hope it would happen before the end of 2019.
SEC is out of the equation for now, and I think that we should look at the bigger things that are ahead of us. There is something so spectacular about next year, you know Facebook will surely release their coin next year which will be one of the biggest factor that will attract lots of investors to the altcoin market, and next year is also the halving of bitcoin, you know this is no doubt one of the factors that usually call in very high price for bitcoin and some altcoins that do follow bitcoin to increase.

The best of this news is the Ethereum that will be releasing their version 2.0 that same 2020, these are going to be a very big blast for the altcoin market. Don’t you agree with me that the year ahead of us is one that has been destined to change our story? We should just use this year to prepare for it.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:59:23 AM

I think that the prices of many altcoin do not correspond to their real value.  For a long time, many cryptocurrency market analysts have said that more than 60% of altcoin do not have a final product and therefore are very risky for investors.  Their value is primarily supported by speculators on exchanges, but in general they may not have long-term prospects.  I think that in this regard, you need to make a very meticulous choice.
Not all the projects available in crypto market are worth of time and money. They are simply there because some noobs wanted to create them. The real problem or struggle of crypto coin founders’ start after they formulate the coin, they need great marketing strategies to overcome competitors and to gain the interest of investors. Be careful when you are making investments.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 02:37:38 PM

do you think this down market will continues and welcome back to the bears in crypto market again ?
or this is only the preparations if the market will growing really hard and the bulls will show up in the near time ?
Over all current crypto market is on bear mode. Although bitcoin sometimes showing bull trend but all other coin just dipping hard. That's why I feel we are on bear at the moment. I am assuming that market isn't going to recover suddenly. Investors are moving to bitcoin from altcoin in my opinion and market won't recover till return of investors. For that, new investors should take entry on bitcoin so that bitcoin will more bull trend and altcoin would start recover.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:11:13 AM

Over all current crypto market is on bear mode. Although bitcoin sometimes showing bull trend but all other coin just dipping hard. That's why I feel we are on bear at the moment. I am assuming that market isn't going to recover suddenly. Investors are moving to bitcoin from altcoin in my opinion and market won't recover till return of investors. For that, new investors should take entry on bitcoin so that bitcoin will more bull trend and altcoin would start recover.
This market is always full of surprises for all participants and we cannot predict what will happen next in the near future. In my opinion, the volatility of Bitcoin affects a lot of other altcoins and this happened continuously in the last 2 years and there is no sign of stopping. The bear market can be daunting for many but if you're a smart investor then you will choose this time to look for good projects.

I have been following the value of a lot of altcoins in the last few months and most of the value of altcoins only increase when Bitcoin tends to rise.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
TelolettOm

Activity: 2044
Merit: 549

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:47:53 AM

Most of their concepts are so good and the existing realization will not be appropriate. it's just that this is one of the big risks if we want to get cheap investment because the launch of the exchange product is still not available so it can be said that the price is usually cheaper to choose

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:08:28 AM

I was astonished to see the massive dip because there wasn't really a strong FUD to initiate it. It took most of us unawares.
Yes, but I do believe that bitcoin itself was dropping when op wrote his post, so it kind of makes sense that altcoins would be getting hit at least as hard.

Worry not, fellow altcoin lovers (heh).  Bitcoin is going to recover...eventually, and when it does you'll start seeing altcoins follow suit.  In the meantime I would highly recommend viewing times like these as excellent times to buy alts you think have a future.  The market might be bearish but the worst time to buy in is when its a mob scene and prices are on fire.  That's the time to sell if you're a trader.

most of the value of altcoins only increase when Bitcoin tends to rise.
That's what I was getting at, and if I'm not mistaken its because altcoins are priced in terms of bitcoin.  The dollar value might be dropping, but any given altcoin's satoshi price is probably stable.  Know what I mean?
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:13:49 AM

I don't see any altcoins who are good right now especially with those new ICO coins since mostly all of them are fucking scamsc and those alts are on top of the list and would love to go at top 10 to 20 really since they have the most potential to grow and recover when market became more stable but I won't put my 100% trust since whenever I got a good exit price I grab it so that I will not get trapped when market goes red again.
So it means that you are in profitable position everytime the market trend sets?lucky or skills? Can you share something that we can do as well so e won’t be trapped ?
There are few people that I know that having same like you though he was not consistent because at some points he was trapped also

But about the topic,it’s normal that altcoin bleeds because bitcoin also bleeding what can we expect from that.just keep holding unless you have keeping shitcoins that’s the problem

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:48:45 AM

Sort of agree here. I mean, how can some tokens be worth ANYTHING at all when they have zero use, zero users and zero applications? To me, if we adjust the real value of the entire cryptocurrency market, we should only see maybe 50 tokens and coins max, the rest should all be zero or close to zero.

BSV BTG and Btc Diamond for example, what on earth do these coins have that anyone can imagine they have value?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Not all the projects available in crypto market are worth of time and money. They are simply there because some noobs wanted to create them. The real problem or struggle of crypto coin founders’ start after they formulate the coin, they need great marketing strategies to overcome competitors and to gain the interest of investors. Be careful when you are making investments.
If they had even formulated the coin with real mindset and they create a project that is active and can actually take the society by heart in future, we would at least even been patient with them for the bear market to be over, but the annoying thing to me is that they formulate the market without a real intention, and they end up using the coin to dupe the innocent investors who judges alone by white paper.

The second mistake is the one that I find with hunters because when these projects were still at zero level, no one really new them until they contacted the hunters to project their fake coin to the word and you know that we have some hunters that are very good with marketing and they know how to really dress the project very well and cover their wounds from being seeing by the public. So hunters need to also do the needful by ensuring the market free of all these dirty projects by not promoting them.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 05:52:52 PM

If they had even formulated the coin with real mindset and they create a project that is active and can actually take the society by heart in future, we would at least even been patient with them for the bear market to be over, but the annoying thing to me is that they formulate the market without a real intention, and they end up using the coin to dupe the innocent investors who judges alone by white paper.

The second mistake is the one that I find with hunters because when these projects were still at zero level, no one really new them until they contacted the hunters to project their fake coin to the word and you know that we have some hunters that are very good with marketing and they know how to really dress the project very well and cover their wounds from being seeing by the public. So hunters need to also do the needful by ensuring the market free of all these dirty projects by not promoting them.
I completely agree with your opinion, but I want to draw attention to the fact that such mistakes by hunters were very obvious in 2016 and 2017, when there were a lot of fraudulent and very bad projects on the ico company market.  Recently, users have been very skeptical and suspicious of most new projects, because even hunters are deceived, because in any case they do not receive a reward for their work, if the project is at least bad.  Based on this, any beautiful words and big promises from the team do not yet guarantee the success of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: