Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stick to the same option or switch to another option?  (Read 740 times)
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:05:25 PM

In my opinion, the best opportunity at the moment is to collect perspective tokens, even if they are not going to be listed directly. Within several years, such projects may shot to the moon and you will be glad that invested some money into them years ago.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:42:45 PM

The Cryptocurrency space is ever-evolving and we have to learn how to adapt, in 2017 the best way to earn was to buy and hold, in early 2018, it was ICOs and in 2019, it was IEOs, the next one is coming soon, learn to join the train early and adapt.
Indeed, if you are busy with trade, you may not continue with the "trend". There is always the same tactic: buy from dip, sell from high. Just, you should always have your own trading strategy that makes you successful. And think of these steps like this: first, it is straight, afterward as time goes by it starts to branch, finally you eat the fruits from these branches.
It depends on you. Maybe if you can learn on that technique you should stick to that because if you switch to another way of earning, you are starting with different learning you have, you need to study again before to switch first. But if you are good with that and the only reason for you to switch is the market's condition, maybe you should stick to that. But if you have some knowledge of the other technique you want why not to do it right. It is depending on your decision, just make sure that your money is well used or you have a better plan when you switch technique because you are the one who will lose if you mistakenly invest or trade it without studying first. Learn and study first, that is the best option you should do before shifting. But for me, I recommend that you should wait for the market to recover, dumping is normal.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:57:54 PM

Is crypto included in the ponzi scheme to get rich quickly?
in most cases I have observed why people rush to get short profits, this is not a good way. I mean the decisions they make are not based on common sense.

This is not what you think, if you think that crypto can become rich overnight, you don't need to bother avoiding investment risks. You only need to focus on crypto investments that you think can make you rich.

but unfortunately the market says it's different, there is no way to get quick profits & all you have to do is how you can survive in this market. between a fixed choice with the same option or switch with another option.
All of course requires a process, everyone can not benefit quickly without the process, they must have learned or understood how to do it right and not in a hurry in making decisions. Most people who invest in crypto, want quick profits without making observations about the coins they invest so when the coins they invest fall, they will be confused because they have no preparation or have other plans.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:18:39 PM

in most cases I have observed why people rush to get short profits, this is not a good way. I mean the decisions they make are not based on common sense.

This is not what you think, if you think that crypto can become rich overnight, you don't need to bother avoiding investment risks. You only need to focus on crypto investments that you think can make you rich.

but unfortunately the market says it's different, there is no way to get quick profits & all you have to do is how you can survive in this market. between a fixed choice with the same option or switch with another option.

Many investors only focus on the profit and it is not healthy in the long run. Making rush and short decisions just to meet the ends or reduce losses will not benefit anyone even yourself. If your emotions can be easily swayed by the market changes, you won't last in the industry. You need to understand that risks are always there and the market changes are the permanent things to observe here. As much as possible, think of the greater picture or the long term outcome of every decision.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:38:46 PM

All of course requires a process, everyone can not benefit quickly without the process, they must have learned or understood how to do it right and not in a hurry in making decisions. Most people who invest in crypto, want quick profits without making observations about the coins they invest so when the coins they invest fall, they will be confused because they have no preparation or have other plans.

only hamsters doing this. such people come to the market and leave it. they will always exist because it is impossible to teach everyone to use their brains correctly

IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:48:49 PM

In my opinion, the best opportunity at the moment is to collect perspective tokens, even if they are not going to be listed directly. Within several years, such projects may shot to the moon and you will be glad that invested some money into them years ago.
I respect your opinion but the most challenging issue is how to know the right projects to hold their coins for years (long term). Sometimes you hold some coins and they become extinct with no trading activity, I have a few of them and I've learnt from experience. Just holding coins and forgetting about them for years is not enough, you need to do constant research on other coins, if the ones you hold are not really doing well especially with project development, you switch to others, it's that simple.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:22:23 AM

The Cryptocurrency market is very volatile and ways to earn are also very volatile, in the past we have seen many earning methods come and go and below are some of them:
  • Lending Coins
  • ICO
  • IEO

And some things has been constant no matter how the market changes, things like:
  • Trading
  • Hodling

We just have to learn to go with the flow, adapt when a new thing comes along and is doing well, get in on time but don't out all your money in one place, mix it up with something constant like trading or Dynamic Hodling.

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:46:35 AM

I respect your opinion but the most challenging issue is how to know the right projects to hold their coins for years (long term). Sometimes you hold some coins and they become extinct with no trading activity, I have a few of them and I've learnt from experience. Just holding coins and forgetting about them for years is not enough, you need to do constant research on other coins, if the ones you hold are not really doing well especially with project development, you switch to others, it's that simple.

So far it's difficult to determine which altcoin is good for the long term. But if we look at transaction volume and liquidity, I think the top 10 coinmarketcap is a pretty rational choice
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:16:05 AM

Learning takes time, newbies lack the patience to learn first before investing that is why they fall for scams, researches is not 100% going to safe you but it will still safe you from some stupid mistakes, crypto is far from ponzi scheme and only scammers are making the technology look bad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: