Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the listing of CARDANO to binance help the price?  (Read 373 times)
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:47:32 PM

In my own point of vue, i do believe that Cardano is in need of a pump. The graph on CoinMarketCap shows that the coin has a hilarious buy support, in all the ways i can truly see that this coin is low rated because of the dumps of btc and crypto in general. I feel that this coin might go somewhere, there's a supply problem here but as long as the peoples will continue buying the coins, they will be okay. Binance listing will open and will create new hopes for the holders, binance is the gate to the chinese/korean/japanese cryptocurrency market... that might bring adoption for ADA.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:18:40 PM

It will surely help with price, Binance is a huge exchange. I have seen Shi'itest coins getting pumped over binance and by the way CARDANO is a great coin with huge fan following. I believe it will sky rocket.
like dozens of other projects that seem very good, but now it’s completely not clear how the altcoin market will develop. if all goes well, then Cardano will bring big profits

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:27:42 PM

Looking at ADA chart, it seems the listing on Binance have no effect on ADA price, well that is good because this simply show that the current price of ADA is its true value.  Second, if ever it was pumped the moment it enters Binance, we can see lots of people losing profit because another thing happen when a certain coin got pumped.. and that is dumped. Dump is the main reason for panic sell and when it happen the price of ADA will certainly crash leaving most of the holders to lose value of their holding.  Worst selling ADA at a loss.

In my own point of vue, i do believe that Cardano is in need of a pump. The graph on CoinMarketCap shows that the coin has a hilarious buy support, in all the ways i can truly see that this coin is low rated because of the dumps of btc and crypto in general. I feel that this coin might go somewhere, there's a supply problem here but as long as the peoples will continue buying the coins, they will be okay. Binance listing will open and will create new hopes for the holders, binance is the gate to the chinese/korean/japanese cryptocurrency market... that might bring adoption for ADA.

Nope, I believe what they need is to deliver project goals on time.  Pump is never needed in a successful token because its success will bring itself the awareness with hype included that every projects needs.  Pumping a cryptocurrency will only leaves its newest investors to disappointment.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:35:09 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 05:53:25 PM by tenakha

Binance is going to list ADA sounds a good  news fo holders
but will this help cardano rally the price from its current state?
im a bit hesitant with this because mostly lots of holders will going to dump their holdings thus give a chance to another dip to the coin
whats your assesment with this one?
It is unlikely that ADA will increase as much as other listed coins. Such large projects are affected by greater innovations or good development in the product.

Those who dump the price do it to make more profit, and maybe this is better opportunity you should consider.  Wink
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:38:15 PM

I regard Cardano as one of the established altcoins unlike the recent ones such as Revain and Enigma. And I don't think that listing of Cardano on a major exchange may not alter its fortunes in a big way. It is already being traded in a huge number of exchanges and its trade volume collapsed after it lost 98% of the price during 2018. The Binance listing may not give Cardano a permanent boost.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:14:25 PM

It seems that such registration will not affect the movement of Cardano token prices (ADA) in the market today, Because, in the last few days, see negative sentiments still continue to attack Cardano, so there is a significant decline in prices currently in some markets where Cardano is registered , The movement of the downward trend has reduced Cardano's market capitalization down to $1,04622B, or 0.46% of the total $23,91700B cryptocurrency market capitalization in coinmarketcap and this shows a sign that Cardano will be very difficult to experience price increases.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:35:46 AM

Binance is going to list ADA sounds a good  news fo holders
but will this help cardano rally the price from its current state?
im a bit hesitant with this because mostly lots of holders will going to dump their holdings thus give a chance to another dip to the coin
whats your assesment with this one?

I am not sure if by listing ADA in binance will give a chance for the coin to increase higher. But I guess the pump will be coming for that coin after it gets listed so you can hope that you can deposit some amount of ADA to sell at the highest pump. We don't know if that can help Cardano to get rally or not because the altcoin price still struggling to increase the price. We will see it later, and if somehow, you are ready for the pump, then you will get the profit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: