Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks] Kinetics  (Read 3590 times)
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:45:41 PM

they are involved in alot of payment processing hardware B&M exchanges those things take funds

Any proof of that? An ambitious idea is worth nothing without a great plan and actions to back it up.

Also, the issuer seems quite insane... see this post he made on a Bill Gates Q&A on Reddit:

What's the deal with your conflict of interest business ventures such as Monsanto, BlackWater & that GEOEngineering plan you seem to tell kids in school about so much. I had a great opportunity to work for you & Microsoft at one point in my life, I turned it down because of you Bill. Until you explain to me & the world why you spread vaccine's that sterilize adults & kids, why you endorse spraying aluminum in the sky to manipulate the weather, all the while your GMO seed & pesticide company has aluminum tolerant terminater seeds that can grow in the aluminium polluted environment you are creating. Explain that sir, explain why your father created planned parenthood & helped you get that IBM contract. Why was that so important to you? Did you really just let the NSA into everything Microsoft was making? How many CIA agents & NSA directors have you had meals with? How many of them have you agreed to let into the backdoors at Microsoft? The main question is as at man with the most Fiat in his possession on earth, why Havant you converted it all into Bitcoin? You know math right? Why are you keeping your lines of credit & cash in bank accounts? You are supporting a system that Bitcoin will destroy. Change your ways or get the fuck our of our society Bill, you are not in control anymore, we are. Go pray Mr Gates, its the only way you will change, grow, learn your evils & become a good man again. Stop killing people with eugenics, stop spraying metal in the sky, stop putting pesticides in my fucking corn, and most importantly, tell the world about your conversations with Clapper, Obama & Ben Bernanke ... But most of all, don't you dare touch Bitcoin with your dirty fingers unless you plan on getting rid of your New World Disorder bullshit ideals. Because tyrants are not welcome in BTC Bill.

reference: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1xj56q/hello_reddit_im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill/cfc4387

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:57:21 PM

they are involved in alot of payment processing hardware B&M exchanges those things take funds

Any proof of that? An ambitious idea is worth nothing without a great plan and actions to back it up.

Also, the issuer seems quite insane... see this post he made on a Bill Gates Q&A on Reddit:

What's the deal with your conflict of interest business ventures such as Monsanto, BlackWater & that GEOEngineering plan you seem to tell kids in school about so much. I had a great opportunity to work for you & Microsoft at one point in my life, I turned it down because of you Bill. Until you explain to me & the world why you spread vaccine's that sterilize adults & kids, why you endorse spraying aluminum in the sky to manipulate the weather, all the while your GMO seed & pesticide company has aluminum tolerant terminater seeds that can grow in the aluminium polluted environment you are creating. Explain that sir, explain why your father created planned parenthood & helped you get that IBM contract. Why was that so important to you? Did you really just let the NSA into everything Microsoft was making? How many CIA agents & NSA directors have you had meals with? How many of them have you agreed to let into the backdoors at Microsoft? The main question is as at man with the most Fiat in his possession on earth, why Havant you converted it all into Bitcoin? You know math right? Why are you keeping your lines of credit & cash in bank accounts? You are supporting a system that Bitcoin will destroy. Change your ways or get the fuck our of our society Bill, you are not in control anymore, we are. Go pray Mr Gates, its the only way you will change, grow, learn your evils & become a good man again. Stop killing people with eugenics, stop spraying metal in the sky, stop putting pesticides in my fucking corn, and most importantly, tell the world about your conversations with Clapper, Obama & Ben Bernanke ... But most of all, don't you dare touch Bitcoin with your dirty fingers unless you plan on getting rid of your New World Disorder bullshit ideals. Because tyrants are not welcome in BTC Bill.

reference: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1xj56q/hello_reddit_im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill/cfc4387
good find.

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:27:12 AM

4.5 billion common shares is the plan

lol, what made you think four BILLION shares was a good idea

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:49:21 AM

Maby the thought was that (almost) everyone on the planet could have 1 share each in the company....

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:55:11 AM

good find.

Hope that helped to keep some mBtc away from his wallet Wink
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 05:52:19 AM

Maby the thought was that (almost) everyone on the planet could have 1 share each in the company....
Well... there is one plus about the price... unless CryptoStocks extends prices to the full 8 decimal places, the price will never go down... .. .

=squeak=

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:49:49 PM

Well... there is one plus about the price... unless CryptoStocks extends prices to the full 8 decimal places, the price will never go down... .. .

=squeak=

This is a true enough statement regarding the CS shares at least.  Who knows what the remaing 2.2+ billion shares will be listed at on the "other" exchange.

Remember remember the 5th of...well April...2,352,500,000 public shares will be issued on another Crypto Securities Site.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
lemfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:33:59 AM

=squeak=

This is a true enough statement regarding the CS shares at least.  Who knows what the remaing 2.2+ billion shares will be listed at on the "other" exchange.

Remember remember the 5th of...well April...2,352,500,000 public shares will be issued on another Crypto Securities Site.
what is the name of the site? i hope theyre as professional as havelocks

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:28:01 PM

i just spoke to morgan the company has begun the process of filing with the sec and is going to wall st

btw they sold their first 12 bit switches this month

WALL ST HERE WE COME

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
alberthendriks

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:56:52 AM

Did anyone get their shares yet? Looks like a nice usecase for coloredcoins.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:52:16 AM

Haven't heard a single thing since they bailed from CS... I just dismissed it as yet another scam stock...

not surprised... the guy running CS can't even be bothered to fix obvious bugs (like not being able to see the share issue in our open orders list) or even make our complete transaction/trading history available to us...

=squeak=

alberthendriks

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:55:34 AM

Not sure if I'm serious, but anyone wants to place a non-binding offer for my Cryptostocks account? See screenshot (exactly as is). accepting btc and probably monero (still need to setup an account for monero though). In case the Kinetics and up with me, of course you'll still get them.

----------------------

Squeaker

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:20:22 PM

Actually, you won't get the KINETICS... the issuer stated a long time ago that he downloaded the shareholder list and has been long gone... even if he does try to list on the fiat exchange he claimed, I highly doubt they'd accept their listing.

KINETICS is long gone now, and the shares should be considered vapor...

The only thing of value on your account is the CRYPTSY shares.

=squeak=

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: