Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto  (Read 5499 times)
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:57:05 AM

I have a question regarding the Crypto school
I have been offline for awhile; is it gonna be like udemy or coursera ? Where lectures are videos or pdf files

Or you have packaged a better feature ??

Our Newscrypto school will loke like lessons divided into chapters. It will be integrated in the platform so no downloads or leaving the site needed. After each lesson there will be a task which you can solve and with correct answers your profile gets tokens which can be used to access our advance and intermediate features. 

Are the courses students take free? If that's the case, how does NewsCrypto make a revenue out of the school. Will be interesting to know. Also I think you should add the option of taking part of the lessons offline.

Newscrypto School is totally free. Not only is it free but upon finishing it we reward you with free user memberships. Of course, we need to update it first, this should take us no more than 2 days. We are not going to make revenues from school. We have developed our school only for one reason, this is to teach beginners about charts, chart movements and to help them prepare for crypto trading. Great suggestion, we will keep expanding our school and try to make more material, also for offline school.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:09:21 PM

It’s a pretty good project concept you have. However, I know that there are lots of similar info-related and news websites or platforms that are emerging in the internet today about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Also, Youtube and Google are their best friends when they deeply search about specific terms about cryptocurrency and blockchain. So this is basically a blockchain-based education platform regarding cryptocurrencies, blockchain, etc., and also covering the latest news? Correct me if I’m wrong though.

My question is, what is your strongest pitch to convince us in using your platform to be educated and updated about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology more than the other top-tier websites? Like how can this one beat any of these existing competitors?

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:00:51 AM

It’s a pretty good project concept you have. However, I know that there are lots of similar info-related and news websites or platforms that are emerging in the internet today about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Also, Youtube and Google are their best friends when they deeply search about specific terms about cryptocurrency and blockchain. So this is basically a blockchain-based education platform regarding cryptocurrencies, blockchain, etc., and also covering the latest news? Correct me if I’m wrong though.

My question is, what is your strongest pitch to convince us in using your platform to be educated and updated about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology more than the other top-tier websites? Like how can this one beat any of these existing competitors?

Thank you for your interest.

We position ourself as the educational as well as informational platform. The main focus of the Newscrypto platform is to solve the problem of finding the right information at the right time and guide people from blindly investing in making rational investment decisions. This is why we took a step further than just providing basic information and news to having insight analysis with some of our unique tools.

Our biggest advantage we would say is having everything in one place. As you can see when you scroll through our features we merge with some of the best websites that are already providing crypto data to share their services on our platform. Alongside those, we also programmed some of our own tools that nobody else has.
So basically you can learn the basic of trading, check the community prediction section, see the latest crypto news, review the best analysis and make a trade order all on our platform. And much more is to come Smiley
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 08:33:10 AM

After the distribution of bounty tokens to bounty hunters , the price of the tokens can be reduced .. so how do you going to manage it ?

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:24:17 AM

After the distribution of bounty tokens to bounty hunters , the price of the tokens can be reduced .. so how do you going to manage it ?

The tokens that will be distributed to our bounty participants will be frozen for a short period of time, so we protect the organic value of our token.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:48:59 PM

I think you really need to reconsider your approach to freezing bounty hunters reward; its never the solution to the situation

How about find a comprehensive payment for hunters and staffs that will not affect directly the token price quotient.

Likewise; when will the platform be live
jaywizzy

Activity: 510

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 06:54:45 PM

How do you categorize your staff? I see that it is not explained to full effects.

Likewise; I think you need to stop discussing bounty at this time.

Focus on the launch of the platform
The growth of the token on exchange
The price stability

But have in mind that having a good working principle is key

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 02:47:36 AM

If I get this really correctly. This is not an exchange project but they aim to give not only crypto education but data analysis and chart as well.

Interesting aspect of the blockchain that haven't been really developed on. Many projects go ahead to build exchange without putting all of this in place to ensure their user are properly prepared.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:32:24 AM

Going through the write up of the project, I must say that the concept of the project is awesome. It is an agreeable fact that several persons are still ignorant about the cryptocurrency industry and the opportunities it offers. With a project like Newscrypto, they would be taught about the endless opportunity in the cryptocurrency space and how to benefit from this multi-billion dollar industry.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:56:02 AM

Instead of paying staffs in newsrypto; you can instead pay staff in usdt; so that the internal operations will be tidy without complaints.

But other administrators such as telegram admin and co can be sorted via newscrypto token
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 07:36:26 AM

I believe your token has too many supply; and with that you cannot get targeted investors and individual.

Are there any forseeable plans for the future on your whitepaper about token burn ? And stuffs related to that ??

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:07:06 PM

The tokens that will be distributed to our bounty participants will be frozen for a short period of time, so we protect the organic value of our token.

Instead you can pay him after a month for the bounty.This coin is listed in three exchanges,seems to be a good move .But don't know, how many how many people interested in your coin.What is your current trade volume ?

Our current trade volume on the Probit exchange is around 150.000 USD.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:09:17 PM

If I get this really correctly. This is not an exchange project but they aim to give not only crypto education but data analysis and chart as well.

Interesting aspect of the blockchain that haven't been really developed on. Many projects go ahead to build exchange without putting all of this in place to ensure their user are properly prepared.

We aim to provide the right information at the right time to all traders out there. Our platform offer 10+ tools that are a must for every crypto trader out there.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:10:51 PM

I believe your token has too many supply; and with that you cannot get targeted investors and individual.

Are there any forseeable plans for the future on your whitepaper about token burn ? And stuffs related to that ??

Of course, we will be burning 20% of the membership fees.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:24:33 PM

In my opinion, the total supply of Newscryto tokens is not too much, the supply is just about 280 million and secondly, the team had decided to carry out periodic token burn which would be equivalent to 20% of the revenue from membership fees.. From the statistics, there's a huge possibility of reducing the amount of tokens in circulation to about 90 million after a period of 5 years.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:49:25 PM

Please I would like to know if the bounty promised to commence for a while now has started. Newscryto is a unique and promising project with good prospect, I would be honoured to join in the bounty program to secure some priceless tokens. I would appreciate if the bounty link could be shared on the thread.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:29:46 PM

Please I would like to know if the bounty promised to commence for a while now has started. Newscryto is a unique and promising project with good prospect, I would be honoured to join in the bounty program to secure some priceless tokens. I would appreciate if the bounty link could be shared on the thread.

The bounty program is yet to commence, but be rest assured that it would be announced immediately it starts. You may need to keep checking the thread and other social media handles for the information on bounty. I also would love to participate and have been checking consistently for the announcements to be made.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:00:47 PM

Every project has their area of concentration and expertise, some projects focus on developing an exchange platform for users to trade cryptocurrency, but Newscrypto is unique for her ability to concentrate on providing users with the educational and practical skills necessary to trade effectively and maximise their results on the cryptocurrency arena.
hushpupppy

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

Well, I want my doubts cleared regarding investment
What’s that total cap and available supply for trade ?

Likewise; how does an investor get maximum quality from the platform ?
Any investment benefit from the lectures and all ??

I'm not part of the team. But I know a thing or two and would share with you now. First, Investors only benefit if they choose. Whether they do that is up to them. As the for the token allocation, You can see it below:

Since you do not intend to create a marketplace, but rather an educative and learning center, why do you need so much tokens ? its too much supply.
Also, when do you intend to integrate fully the functions of your platform ?

When will the training comence ?
Also when will the platform launch ?

When will there be an AMA with team developers to let us know what they have to offer beyond this year ??

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:01:57 PM

Well, I want my doubts cleared regarding investment
What’s that total cap and available supply for trade ?

Likewise; how does an investor get maximum quality from the platform ?
Any investment benefit from the lectures and all ??

I'm not part of the team. But I know a thing or two and would share with you now. First, Investors only benefit if they choose. Whether they do that is up to them. As the for the token allocation, You can see it below:

Since you do not intend to create a marketplace, but rather an educative and learning center, why do you need so much tokens ? its too much supply.
Also, when do you intend to integrate fully the functions of your platform ?

When will the training comence ?
Also when will the platform launch ?

When will there be an AMA with team developers to let us know what they have to offer beyond this year ??

Hello hushpuppy and thank you for taking an interest in our project. Maybe you misunderstood or we haven't elaborated enough. To clarify our bigger picture we have invested a lot of time in research, various analysis and calculation about the token supply, which we need to make our longterm goals achievable. We had to include all the foreseeable and the unforeseeable costs of development, research and marketing departments which are the basis of our company. Because in the future we want to present our start-up incubator in at least five major countries. Since that is a really big goal we only mentioned the first incubator on our Roadmap.

We are working day and night to perfect our platform, we will inform you about all updates through our main social media pages.
I believe you meant the Newscrypto School, it should be updated with fully functional tasks in about two weeks' time.
The platform will come out of the beta version when all the features are updated.
We will keep you posted through youtube videos or out notifications feature which we have yet to implement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: