Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ripple not dead?  (Read 1214 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 05:20:35 PM

Well Ripple is too hard to be "dead" in the current state
Ripple have quite some collaboration/partnership with banks (Tons and tons of small bank are actually testing the Ripple network for remittance)
Despite the price has been going lower and lower, i think ripple is not that easy to get wipe off from market
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:39:15 PM

Most of the coins are down, Ripple is one of them. I invested some amount in Ripple year ago, and since then price is dropping. Will the price recover, I can`t say,
I lost my faith in that project after I saw so many negative things about them. I still hold my coins, I didn`t sell them, I wait for some miracle. Maybe it will happen
maybe not, I know I`m risking, but what else to do?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TokenHodlr (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:34:02 PM

I wait for some miracle. Maybe it will happen maybe not, I know I`m risking, but what else to do?

Why, as a community, would we not seek to collaborate to create a 3rd Gen Ecology
that will Facilitate Ultra-Secure Transactions, Trustless Execution of Dynamic Smart Contracts,
Decentralized Peer to Peer Exchange, P2P Application Development Platform...Creating a
Highly Productive, Dynamic, Durable and Completely Self-Regulated GDP Driven Community.

A True 'Capital Currency' Should Never Experience Significant Volatility, a True 'Capital Currency'
Should Always Produce Dividends, at least preservation of purchasing power aka, a reliable store of value.
The System Alluded to here, Will Effectively Govern for Stability, Resiliency and Appreciation. Creating a True
Capital Currency of the ‘Gold with a yield Class’. A GDP-Driven Monetary Eco-System, Driving Transparent Value/ Price
Discovery and Appreciable Demand. Hallmarks of an Authenticated, Trustless and Secure Method of Exchange.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:02:03 PM

Obviously XRP will be hard to die, because in coin market XRP is in third place as the best altcoin, and as long as there are people who want to buy or like XRP, then it is hard to die, plus the XRP team that continues to make further developments on their platform which has long been standing in crypto.

It is not the place on CMC that runs ripple, it is the funds collected on every XRP community everytime they sold their (Ripple Company) XRP holdings.  Imagine, they have new funds coming in every month as they sell their XRP holdings for the Ripple company's project development.  Isn't that a continuous source of fund supply?  And guess what, it will not deplete anytime soon but rather will take many years.  As the price of XRP increase so does their fund resupply value each time they sold their allocated XRP for the development.
Delver

Activity: 11
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:19:32 PM

maybe not Now! but i give guarantee xrp will die sooner than any other top 10 coin
TokenHodlr (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:44:16 PM

maybe not Now! but i give guarantee xrp will die sooner than any other top 10 coin

Long time, no read, what's up with the hiatus?

Look forward to reading more from...

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:22:16 AM

Ripple is an altcoin that has been around for a long time. There is a large amount of exchange in the market, Trends and good development orientation! An option to invest!
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:25:01 AM

Ripple will not die so easily, too many investors and traders invest and make money on ripple, also this year I saw a lot of news about Ripple partnerships with very big companies, so this suggests that Ripple is not going to leave anywhere and Ripple team seem to be trying to do something very actively, I don’t know whether it will help them or not, but still a lot of people believe in the good growth of Ripple, which I think is possible.
TokenHodlr (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:55:16 PM

Unless it Finds High-Value Utility in the Socio-Political Space, Domestic and International
Commerce, is a Secure Store of Value for Future Trade, Trustless and Transparent. Unless the
MOE is ‘Community Adjudicated’ as Advantageous to Hold and Save, ‘It Can Not Rule, It Will Not Endure’.

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:40:20 PM

Ripple has good liquidity, this coin is controlled by very influential people. I think that Ripple will still live for many years, at least 5 years.
TokenHodlr (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:54:52 PM

Ripple has good liquidity, this coin is controlled by very influential people. I think that Ripple will still live for many years, at least 5 years.

Wow, 5 is certainly many years, and controlled by very influential people.
How could it possibly go wrong?

TokenHodlr (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:14:45 AM

Relax guys and gals, and those in between the extremes, the "Why is Ripple not dead?"
was rhetorical.

Ripple is a re-hashed, re-packaged  copy of the past. If you don't know that by now, you are
part of the problem, not a member of the community that builds the futures protocol.

someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:10:04 AM

It can even live longer than ETH. I don't like XRP but this is the best altcoin in this market and it is controlled by banks

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:55:41 AM

It can even live longer than ETH. I don't like XRP but this is the best altcoin in this market and it is controlled by banks

Actually it is not controlled by banks but the network is used by many banks. Banks may not control XRP or cryptocurrency because regulations do not allow for that. But I agree that XRP will probably have a long life because it has good liquidity and also almost all exchangers trade it.
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:20:35 AM

I think Ripple will not die, as it has gained great trust in the banking sector of instant transfers. Ripple is a more economical and efficient way to conduct financial transactions, as long as banks exist Ripple does not die! Smiley
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:25:41 AM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

As far as I know XRP has a lot of big supporter which are the big whaler(investors) in my opinion these investors also
are responsible to pump and dump the price of ripple. In short, they are the manipulators for what is happening in the motion
price value of the XRP.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 09:34:29 AM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

How can you speculate like this? Ripple has a strong community and also a big investor.
I think it's very difficult if Ripple really dies. Even in the past few weeks XRP is the one of tokens that got the biggest increase.
We cannot underestimate large projects like this. Their team background is also very clear and they have a pretty good dedication.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:36:54 AM

Ripple has recently partnered with Axis bank of Aisa. There are implementing the lightening fast payment system based on block chain. The bank have partnered with Ripple to implement their agenda.

From beginning only i have opposed the XRP, they are highly centralized and have gone way way too much than their potential all these happened due to centralized system. I still consider XRP as a overvalued asset.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:38:24 AM

Well Ripple is too hard to be "dead" in the current state
Ripple have quite some collaboration/partnership with banks (Tons and tons of small bank are actually testing the Ripple network for remittance)
Despite the price has been going lower and lower, i think ripple is not that easy to get wipe off from market

More importantly thousand of investors all over the world have invested in XRP coin and most of them don't even know about the underlying technology behind the coin. They are persuaded by either their friends, family or other investors to buy XRP. So such investors are unaffected by anything going on with Ripple Labs. They only care about the coin, that's it!
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:40:30 AM

Because they still have many supporters and the project has still have enough money to run the company and for sure they will bounce back stronger, I believe when it comes making transactions ripple is the 3rd choice most of the people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: