Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ripple not dead?  (Read 1214 times)
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 11:25:12 AM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

Because they still have many supporters and the project has still have enough money to run the company and for sure they will bounce back stronger, I believe when it comes making transactions ripple is the 3rd choice most of the people.
Beside the mentioned facts, the new crypto ecosystem provided a good opportunity for the traditional companies which paid more for the same outcome. The best example is the banking and payment transfer companies which they now pay less for moving the money from one person to another. Peer to peer electronic cash transfers will replace the whole system one day but the concrete date is under the questions.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:25:43 AM

If the only loser in 2019 out of 2600 suspects is Ripple, how is the community cleaning up this f--ing mess that we find ourselves wallowing in?

Because they still have many supporters and the project has still have enough money to run the company and for sure they will bounce back stronger, I believe when it comes making transactions ripple is the 3rd choice most of the people.
Indeed, ripple is unlikely to die when we look at the community of this project, it was so popular and became ever wider when it helped a lot of people make a lot of money from years ago with a simple job, invest and hold it, someday the pump will work, and the range will be huge. In addition to the support of the community, the company and the developer of the project always have a positive work, which contributes to creating a lot of confidence for investors, the demand for ripple still never decreases, I really don't know how ripple will die
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:35:52 PM

Very nice topic, why ripple is not dead.
people are wondering that this centralized project should be dead by now, but have you seen nxt?? NXT is still booming and putting up their youtube ads all around.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:44:35 PM

Ripple is a tool for many large banks. It is a cryptocurrency project that is actually centralized. This is like Visa or Mastercard, only they still have an XRP token with which you can make fast and cheap transfers. Therefore, it will be supported by all means, and it is not going to die. However, it does not seem to be as attractive to investors as it used to be: the growth of XPR is slow.
The fear of losing the value since it's centralized and banks have the capabilities to pumped or dumped the token value, it's hard to predict what future can offer by this project it's a matter of investors risk taken, the numbers of supporters who still believing for the future of this project will determine the existence of this coin, if there's no support to embrace the coin sooner it will die naturally.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:09:07 PM

Ripple is still solid because of its partnerships. The team of Ripple did a partnership with strong Associations, Banks, Money investment companies and money transfer services such as MoneyGram and WesternUnion. These are the biggest ever companies in the world, i do remember western union doing big transfers using the Ripple infrastructure and that had its own effect on the company and the cryptocurrency itself. In short, Ripple has the strongest partners ever! That's why it is still alive, money brings happiness, money brings job, money brings success!
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:21:09 PM

Things like that won't happen to ripple. Knowing the secret team behind ripple will speak louder than whatsoever we post here. Ripple will contend with Libra coin because the big giants believed in ripple for privacy than; getting into Libra coin without privacy protection. Centralized tokens will take turn to be patronized in the nearest future because, they will be the favorite for the government to control. Ripple will not die just like others did in the past, those behind ripple are more like the government, then, why will it die?

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:28:11 PM

Things like that won't happen to ripple. Knowing the secret team behind ripple will speak louder than whatsoever we post here. Ripple will contend with Libra coin because the big giants believed in ripple for privacy than; getting into Libra coin without privacy protection. Centralized tokens will take turn to be patronized in the nearest future because, they will be the favorite for the government to control. Ripple will not die just like others did in the past, those behind ripple are more like the government, then, why will it die?
I also think that ripple is quite strong and liquid. The team that promotes ripple will not give up and will still show a high price for the coin.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:34:09 PM

OMG
Ripple is the company, XRP is the spreadsheet balance (or token) whatever you want to call it.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomassilkjaer/2019/03/07/14-common-misunderstandings-about-ripple-and-xrp/

Whenever you hear Ripple partnership with XYZ:
- It might only be consulting work, not related to XRP.
- They might develop new "solutions," maybe they won't use XRP for this project.
- Fake news.

https://www.ripple.com/insights/difference-ripple-xrp/
Guess what, Ripple owns 60 billion XRP.
The true definition of premine.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:54:18 PM

Ripple is a company that created XRP token, XRapid solution and a company that has around 100 partnerships with banks and other big financial institutions. It is better to buy Ripple shares than XRP token because XRP token doesn't have a value, since is not used..  Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:57:32 PM

Ripple is a company that created XRP token, XRapid solution and a company that has around 100 partnerships with banks and other big financial institutions. It is better to buy Ripple shares than XRP token because XRP token doesn't have a value, since is not used..  Smiley
I really hope that as many people as possible begin to understand this and this useless token XRP will disappear from the market and all investments will go either to bitcoin or to more interesting and useful altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:57:51 PM

It is impossible to destroy Ripple, because it is a heavily manipulated and centralized cryptocurrency. Somewhere between 80% and 90% of all the circulating tokens are being held by the promoters (most of them indirectly) and they keep the trading volume high with the help from bots and manipulators. Unfortunately, the price rise during 2016/17 has attracted some ordinary investors, who continues to pump this shitcoin.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:59:29 PM

This coin has been manipulated. Developers use their funds to maintain prices, which is why it is difficult for these coins to die. not a secret anymore, how cunning XRP developers in playing the price of their coins. since I lost a few months ago, I've given up holding XRP. it's too hard to believe that this coin has a future.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:10:55 PM

Despite the tons of people actually despising XRP, I find it interesting to see big wallet companies are adding this coin. When you are advised to invest to top coins, new users in crypto sees XRP to be the cheapest and they will buy hoping it will also go up like how BTC did. I use to think XRP is a good investment until the bear market arrives, I still got my XRP though. And its on gatehub where I have to fucking submit documents before I can dump it all.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:11:38 PM

For the fact that Xrp doesn't get used by banks, what exactly is the use case. I made money from trading it but it should be exposed to others there's no use case for Xrp tokens it should be avoided.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:20:11 PM

Because Ripple has a lot of supporters and also a lot of shills who are promote ripple all over the internet so the most percentage of ripple buyers are coming from Q4 of 2017 when the market was in full bull run because the remaining percentage already cashed out their ripple when the announcement of banks getting involved arrived. Even in my city the local Bitcoin Exchange encourage people to buy ripple for long term and also stellar which in my opinion were never a good investment and the reason of why they are doing this is to get rid of their massive bags.

In the long run ripple will fall under top 5 and their only chance of not doing this is xrapid and the massive buying of MoneyGram shares of over 30mil$ this will implement the feature of buy/withdraw Ripple from moneygram which is a nice feature.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:36:30 PM

many people judge that by being good friends with Ripple will always be betrayed, that's what I say, the experience is not pleasant, if there is thinning, and I many times give to others, just for free, I have learned from investing in altcoin Ripple, margin buy movements, is greatly reduced, for some reason, and therefore I turned away from Ripple.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:25:03 PM

Ripple although has a lot of controversies, but it has not got to the level of seeing it dead. I believe that coins that have attained such height or positions do not have the tendency to die, except the team itself decides to give up, which most times, does not happen.
$Andreyka$

Activity: 635
Merit: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:52:37 PM

I believe that ripple is a bit of a strange project that cannot be considered a full-fledged cryptocurrency. Do not forget about whom and why it was created.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:35:30 PM

This coin has been manipulated. Developers use their funds to maintain prices, which is why it is difficult for these coins to die. not a secret anymore, how cunning XRP developers in playing the price of their coins. since I lost a few months ago, I've given up holding XRP. it's too hard to believe that this coin has a future.

yes, the dev keep the price in good position
and just like other centralized currency, there is always a way to keep the value in good positions
because the dev team will control it and people already knew if ripple is a centraized cryptocurrency

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:41:04 PM

I think the only reason Ripple is alive is because States need it and they support it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"