Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin price recovery  (Read 3887 times)
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:39:24 PM

Not a good recover man because you know more altcoins price failed almost one year over between fell like 2017 year. However the altcoins price will be recover at any time so till we need holding and Patience.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1732

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:53:53 PM

That it looks like to think that we should have to be in the negative?
Yes, we have a huge drop in price, but people (mostly) think that ETH will recover sooner. They keep themselves optimistic rather than to think that their investment will turn into nothing. We never have to push our self of believing ETH's capability and also to think that it will die sooner. We have difference and we have a different perceptions towards crypto trends.
ETH becomes a strong Altcoin when BTC reaches 70% Dominance. ETH will experience a price recovery when Dominance BTC falls. This is also supported by ETHEREUM 2.0 which will be launched soon in January 2020. Of course this will be positive news which will affect the price of ETH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:03:59 PM

That it looks like to think that we should have to be in the negative?
Yes, we have a huge drop in price, but people (mostly) think that ETH will recover sooner. They keep themselves optimistic rather than to think that their investment will turn into nothing. We never have to push our self of believing ETH's capability and also to think that it will die sooner. We have difference and we have a different perceptions towards crypto trends.
ETH becomes a strong Altcoin when BTC reaches 70% Dominance. ETH will experience a price recovery when Dominance BTC falls. This is also supported by ETHEREUM 2.0 which will be launched soon in January 2020. Of course this will be positive news which will affect the price of ETH.
that is indeed what has been waiting for, but who knows what will happen in the market later. I hope before the renewal the market has begun to grow and improve. and if this update is supported, there will be a stronger pump push.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:12:08 PM

I doubt so for the alt coins. They have been down and down and down. I feel that only bitcoin can go back to the price a few days ago. The alt coins may just slide to nothing

That's also my opinion I'm not looking for other altcoins anymore, I'm more excited to see how Bitcoin and the other top coins in the market perform those coins that are in the top 5, some altcoins will just banish or will have no volume if the market continues to perform poorly, we have seen so many coins being purges in the market.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 04:37:44 PM

Altcoins have been horrible since the downtrend have started and they simply do not seem to be holding any support level until now and even positive news and developments about any specifoc project has not been able to help in price recovery which is really strange also i have felt that alts have also lost massive volume and volatility which makes them even harder to trade now so untill market goes again into hype and fomo cycle alt recovery seems mission impossible at the moment.

Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:41:22 PM

Its possible to see good growth in altcoin market, eth growth when btc dominance gets to 70percent is a good sign that altcoin can still do better, its just a matter of when so its better to hold on to your tokens and coins that have real use case

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:47:13 PM

I doubt so for the alt coins. They have been down and down and down. I feel that only bitcoin can go back to the price a few days ago. The alt coins may just slide to nothing

The slides a few days ago to many alternative coins are due to the down of BITCOIN price.
If you will see the USD price value of them including bitcoin are on the same graph.
but if you look on ALTS/BTC price there is no change at all (that big) some gets better.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:07:19 PM

Unfortunately you are wrong. We continue to fall..
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:21:50 PM

Im not an expert but trust me alt coin will not go further as long bitcoin were stable.  Because we all knows nowadays that bitcoin is the only one that has a power and can influence alts to increase since the long bear season occurred  in the market .  So as long bitcoin not yet awake.  For sure only one thing will happen wherein,  Alts will fluctuate always despite of some sort of pump , and it has no possibility in my opinion to increase more unless bitcoin didn't start the rally.  
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:56:54 PM

The recent dip that led to Bitcoin losing a significant amount in its 24hr value and alts dropping as high as - 38% saw the arrival of new trend. At this point in time, its wise to say there's a recovery in the market for Altcoins to rally with Btc at the moment.
Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:04:18 PM

No it does not. The altcoins will recovery after the bitcoin have rise it's price to new record, like in 2017 year.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:10:59 PM

The slides a few days ago to many alternative coins are due to the down of BITCOIN price.
If you will see the USD price value of them including bitcoin are on the same graph.
but if you look on ALTS/BTC price there is no change at all (that big) some gets better.

I think there are various ways to look at it. Those expecting alts to take off in fiat probably will be disappointed, at least short term anyway. With btc also down, alts would need to work extra hard to recoup any losses in fiat.

However against btc it's a little bit of a different story. Some feel alts have already hit their lows against btc ... many have been crushed to smithereens already. Of course junk coins can always go lower and lower, but for decent coins they tend to hold at a certain level. And yeah, right now against btc, most alts are holding their own or having slight gains. So give it some time, very possible alts do a little run (against btc) during the next month or two ... not a crazy alt season, but at this point any improvement at all is at least something.
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:05:15 PM

I would prefer to see the prices on a higher note than where it is right. As we see the price today, it became lower than this time and more likely to go below $8k. My thoughts on this is just don't be discouraged if we see the market fluctuated negatively.

No it does not. The altcoins will recovery after the bitcoin have rise it's price to new record, like in 2017 year.
Yes that will come no matter how long the price would be at this time. There should be a recovery first with bitcoin and then it will come next for the altcoins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:58:21 PM

now the whole market is falling, and bitcoin and altcoin. to think about growth until sooner, think growth will only in next year. especially after halving bitcoin
poornamelessme

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:04:42 PM

Yes that will come no matter how long the price would be at this time. There should be a recovery first with bitcoin and then it will come next for the altcoins.

Not necessarily. Then again, it depends a bit if you mean a recovery in fiat or more of a recovery against btc.

Remember the last big altcoin season occurred when btc hit a high then started collapsing. We here are just assuming BTC will hit 20K or higher again, but it may be a while (or never) for that to happen. Perhaps 13K was BTC's current bullrun high and the next couple of months will be a slow decline? If so, whales will need to look somewhere else to make money. That's where BTC dominance could decrease as whales start feeding in altcoin waters.

So nobody knows what way it'll go. It could be a 2-3 month altcoin season starting soon... or we wait until after the BTC halvening.
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:04:47 AM

Not yet, we need to be patient to wait for the altcoin price recovery. But I guess that we will soon see the altcoin increase because I see on binance, some altcoin can change the direction to go up. Maybe in the next week, we will see something different than this week. Today, it seems the altcoin wants to make a move in the market because I see many altcoins can change from the red candle into a green candle. And if the situation can be like this, then we could hope that the increase in the price is on the way to happen.

acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:06:39 AM

A little sign of recovery. However, it is only a small sign, the decline may still occur in the next few days. I have not seen the fomo news in recent days.
How altcoin can recover when BTC is collapsing, that recovery is only a slight correction before altcoin continues to bleed.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
poornamelessme

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:38:12 AM

How altcoin can recover when BTC is collapsing, that recovery is only a slight correction before altcoin continues to bleed.

Could be a correction, could be whales going to alts to feed, who knows. BTC dominance is a teensy bit lower too. I find it amusing and odd when anyone here acts like they know exactly what will happen in relation to crypto. If they were that smart, they'd be zillionaires and wouldn't likely be posting here anymore.

I probably don't need to remind you that the last insane alt season occurred while btc was collapsing as well. Not that I expect that to occur again, as I don't, but altcoins tend to do their thing when BTC isn't in full-on bull mode ... so long as BTC can stabilize at some number, then alts could of course recover.
Hamzaal24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:15:42 AM

As market trends shows it will be a tough for altcoins to recover, they might get so pump but not that much. I believe only BTC can get some big boost. Let's just hope for good.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:37:31 AM

I think this has nothing to do with altcoin season, i think this is another form of manipulation from whales, there is no sign that altcoins will recover and only bitcoin seem to have the biggest hope left and since many altcoins still depends on bitcoin its better if bitcoin breaks its ATH i belief altcoins will have no choice but to follow
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: