Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin price recovery  (Read 3882 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:56:31 PM

I do not expect any altcoin recovery until Bitcoin shows a great price movement upwards. Currently there is a still chance that Bitcoin can fall back to 4000USD, I do not want to see what happen to altcoins when Bitcoin really falls down to 4000USD.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:03:04 PM

I don't think altcoins price will recover any time soon or most of them won't as bitcoin could make another drop in price if this is not the re-accumulation zone.
For me this is a great moment to accumulate altcoins that I have my eyes in time since inception because I always think on long term with my investments ( 3+ years ) so even if they drop lower in price I will buy more and for sure when bitcoin will sky rocket again the good altcoins will follow to.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:19:30 PM

I don't think altcoins price will recover any time soon or most of them won't as bitcoin could make another drop in price if this is not the re-accumulation zone.
For me this is a great moment to accumulate altcoins that I have my eyes in time since inception because I always think on long term with my investments ( 3+ years ) so even if they drop lower in price I will buy more and for sure when bitcoin will sky rocket again the good altcoins will follow to.

We cannot know when the time will alcoin recover  for the dominance happen of bitcoin because most altcoin follow the trend of bitcoin price but I'm sure altcoin will recover this is only a test for a true altcoin that have a real developer and product we will watch the survival of altcoin.

SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 03:56:59 PM

The title says it all — altcoin price recovery is underway. Personally, i would be satisfied if prices go back to where they were a few days ago, but a rally that would take them higher wouldn't hurt, either.

What are your thoughts and expectations?

https://coinmarketcap.com/
Will price recovery remain stable? I am sure that price fluctuations will continue to apply, both internal and external factors. That way hopes to be wiser when participating in the crypto world and of course the price is high and stable

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:59:49 PM

I know it has been a long bear and we're all bored to death. But do not think that the market has recovered, with every few green candle that occur.

This market still need to sideways/bleed before the situation is ready for another bull market.
I agree, There are so many tokens that is legitimate that is still not recovering I don't think that market can be recovered even by the end of the year. There are so many problems right now that is facing in the cryptocurrency field right now. Many exchangers are now appearing and some of them obviously are not legit. If the new investors coming in will be smart well for sure the market will recover anytime.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:37:12 PM

The title says it all — altcoin price recovery is underway. Personally, i would be satisfied if prices go back to where they were a few days ago, but a rally that would take them higher wouldn't hurt, either.

My expectations for more than one month since the spring are aimed at the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. I have collected a decent amount of money in Bitcoin and Ethereum and am ready to invest in altcoins. It is good that I did not buy everything in advance otherwise I would have lost some of my money as it was already in 2018.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:58:36 PM

Its too early to conclude that the prices of altcoins are recovering. Its gonna take a while for the altcoin market to recover.  StableCoins are making it impossible for altcoins to increase in market value alongside bitcoin.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:08:07 PM

Personally I don't expect any general altcoin move right now, although I expect ETH to rise up a lil since its been holding strong without great fluctuations recently. Many are focusing on BTC right now, so I think a major move for alts will be after the halving next year, not before. I really hope altcoin prices recover since I'm holding a few.
infarterr

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:36:44 PM

Indeed, many argue that the price of altcoin is experiencing an increase, and there is a large portion saying that the price of altcoin is deteriorating. But one thing we must understand is that the price of altcoin is volatile. Where the price will increase and decrease suddenly. This is the principle of cryptocurrency. Are we going to say this is wrong. We are here only to take advantage in the midst of increasing and decreasing prices.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 03:21:47 AM

Observing the current market, you can see that the prices for altcoins do not look as convincing as they did last year, but they still depend on the price of bitcoin. Personally, I prefer to store bitcoin or ethereum than some of the other altcoins.
The observation is quite right because it appears most of the altcoins have been dormant for so long without showing any significant increase in price. Now, the focus has shifted to Bitcoin because it makes significant recoveries whenever the price goes down and has been a major determinant for the trend of the market situation.

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:19:55 AM

Its too early to conclude that the prices of altcoins are recovering. Its gonna take a while for the altcoin market to recover.  StableCoins are making it impossible for altcoins to increase in market value alongside bitcoin.
It won't be impossible to make money, you just have to do the investments with precise timing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:33:45 AM

will the price recover? yes
When's that gonna happen? Nobody knows.
will it affect all projects? no

you can't say much more at the moment. sorry. Cheesy
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:42:35 AM

One of my close friends lost everything based on this mindset. he lost all his Cryptocurrency and fiat assets, and I have no one to blame for this, except himself. Throughout the 2018 bear market, He accumulated as much BTC and ETH as possible. he believed in the technology and financial freedom that it offers. He studied at the university, He had a part-time job and most of the money he earned (even student loans) he invested every month in the purchase of Cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that the bear market reduced the value of his investment portfolio, he continued to buy, because he was sure that in the future it would pay off in one day. he was in my last year at university and thought that the Cryptocurrency would at least help him pay off student loans but he has nothing left now. he hasn't any opportunity to repay his student loans and he doesn't know what to do. Don't think about price recovery and follow the bear trend.
Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:49:29 PM

Yeah Altcoin price is recovering, but to reach like last year, it takes time, it needs a step by step process. We just wait for that moment to arrive, and must prepare to buy some potential and good Altcoin. We will see a recovery in the price of Altcoin will happen after Halving Bitcoin later.
I think that without another Bitcoin pump, altcoins will not be able to recover to the level of 2017. It is simply not possible.
Certainly it is impossible. No one can pump the market up like in 2017 when there were too many buyers at high prices.
Nevertheless, there is hope that some lonely assets will be pumped  with the help of new updates or partnerships like Egretia this year.

don.key

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:03:36 PM

One of my close friends lost everything based on this mindset. he lost all his Cryptocurrency and fiat assets

So, he sold his tokens? If not then he strictly speaking did not lose all. It is just frozen. But yeah, attempt to catch falling knife or stop a running bull is a very common and fatal mistake. Trend is your friend.

Oh and another mistake is margin trading. In the world of Crypto this is plain and simple suicidal.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:16:44 PM

Thia is how it's the market has been trending from past 18 months as there are too many predictions that the market situation will be better and there are predictions about bull run but it goes the other way around as when we expect pump we go though dump and vice versa. I believe it will be better just to flow with the market situation and make use of it through day trading rather than expecting something which seems to be impossible nowm

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:27:00 PM

At this point of time, we can only think of the good possibilities in the future, we have to stay optimistic that things will change for the better.
I always have that kind of thinking even in the past, that's why I survive until now holding my coins and maybe its one of the reason why i failed to sell at the right time because I always HODL, but lesson learned, I'll probably gonna make a good decision by the time altcoins rally will come.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:41:11 PM

One of my close friends lost everything based on this mindset. he lost all his Cryptocurrency and fiat assets, and I have no one to blame for this, except himself. Throughout the 2018 bear market, He accumulated as much BTC and ETH as possible. he believed in the technology and financial freedom that it offers. He studied at the university, He had a part-time job and most of the money he earned (even student loans) he invested every month in the purchase of Cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that the bear market reduced the value of his investment portfolio, he continued to buy, because he was sure that in the future it would pay off in one day. he was in my last year at university and thought that the Cryptocurrency would at least help him pay off student loans but he has nothing left now. he hasn't any opportunity to repay his student loans and he doesn't know what to do. Don't think about price recovery and follow the bear trend.
That is why I have no interest in being a holder. There are too many risks and my mentality is not so strong. It takes a long time to recover after a deep decline, sometimes I'm impatient because there are still many needs that must be met. I prefer to analyze, if there is a good opportunity then I will enter the market, if not then I will just watch.
Lately, some altcoins are experiencing an upward trend, but not strong enough and long enough to fall again. No, it's not yet time for prices to recover. Nothing is really sure, only speculation, when Btc dominance began to fall, then usually altcoin plays a role.

zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:10:03 PM

In my opinion, as fas as bitcoin can't break its new all time high prices, altcoins neverr going to recover, still playing in this area. I'm not expect so much, if bitcoin just stable in $15k, it can make altcoin wake up from hiberation, at least the altcoins not get dump anymore.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:30:57 PM

Price recovery for alt coin will be a cheering news but whether it would happen is a different kettle of fish
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: