Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wan't to believe  (Read 3185 times)
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:02:11 AM

I don't believe in predictions or anything, but my feeling is that if one day bitcoin will really fly and far exceed the previous highest price. What I thought might be self-speculation, but I really believe it wasn't because of someone else
The current traffic everyone accept the predictions, so you don't believe anything you have different statistics in crypto trading. Everyone know the Bitcoin future, but it take some time so some peoples are waiting for long term. I hope everyone understand the previous and current situation, May be future we are see some rapid growing in crypto market.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:44:22 AM

now we have entered November 2019, and the price of BTC is currently 9200. So I doubt the article that you shared. but I do not consider all of it as a failed prediction, there is still time to wait for other predictions. The closest time is that the prediction is February 2020, we will wait until February, I still hope that the prediction is in accordance with the reality later, and I am sure that everything can happen. because I often hear that in 2020 the price of bitcoin will increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:44:17 AM

There is no harm in trusting that prediction because it will be a motivation and positive thinking for the future movement of bitcoin, I really like seeing or hearing news about the predicted rise in bitcoin and besides I read some of the same articles about increasing bitcoin in 2020 about the best predictions from some of the biggest names in crypto, finance, and technology such as John McAfee, Fran Strajnar, Tom Lee, and Osato Avan-Nomayo which they stated in 2020 the price of bitcoin is predicted to rise fantastically with predictions and reasons and nominal differences in their predictions.
and that will make me even more excited to add my bitcoin by buying it according to my ability or doing something else that can produce bitcoin for free and then I hold it firmly to wait for bitcoin to reach the highest price.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 01:22:51 PM

prices of bitcoin already rose from 600 usd per btc to over 10000 usd per btc . this is exellent investement compared to other stock like gold .... at 2017 most of traders dont think that prices can grow to current prices ; but other or little traders who hope and believe about bitcoin the dream is true now and bitcoin have big value and can rise again to other high level
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:00:30 PM

prices of bitcoin already rose from 600 usd per btc to over 10000 usd per btc . this is exellent investement compared to other stock like gold .... at 2017 most of traders dont think that prices can grow to current prices ; but other or little traders who hope and believe about bitcoin the dream is true now and bitcoin have big value and can rise again to other high level

$600? $10000? I don't understand what you think these amounts mean, but the price of Bitcoin at the beginning was $ and its ATH is $ 20089

Think what people were thinking about in 2011 when the BTC price was $4- $5 when someone said Bitcoin would be worth $20k. I'm sure they reacted with laughter.
It is not surprising that now people also react with laughter when someone says that the price of Bitcoin will be $1M

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:15:16 PM

now we have entered November 2019, and the price of BTC is currently 9200. So I doubt the article that you shared. but I do not consider all of it as a failed prediction, there is still time to wait for other predictions. The closest time is that the prediction is February 2020, we will wait until February, I still hope that the prediction is in accordance with the reality later, and I am sure that everything can happen. because I often hear that in 2020 the price of bitcoin will increase.

None of these people consider possible manipulation in their TA. There's a lot of shorting and rich people manipulating Bitcoin because of its small liquidity. In a normal stock market people are investing tenths of millions. Many of these companies are worth over 100 million. If you had 100 million which is really the value of a big transatlantic ship you could crash the price of Bitcoin and put it back in a bear market. 
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:01:12 PM

excellent investing in bitcoin when price always up, but looking bitcoin price now down and look not strong for raising up is good way for investing in bitcoin or not? if you have much money which one do you choose for investing crypto or real estate for increase your assets on the future, maybe better choose way give us profit for long term.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 03:07:14 PM

excellent investing in bitcoin when price always up, but looking bitcoin price now down and look not strong for raising up is good way for investing in bitcoin or not? if you have much money which one do you choose for investing crypto or real estate for increase your assets on the future, maybe better choose way give us profit for long term.

As we know bitcoin is so unpredictable in which many users is still hoping that it may increase though there is no distinct time when but it depends on those crypto enthusiasts on how long to extend their patience. As one of the user here, I do believe that it may increase even I don't huge amount to invest but for nowadays is the best time to buy as long as the user can afford to buy a bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:39:35 AM

$600? $10000? I don't understand what you think these amounts mean, but the price of Bitcoin at the beginning was $ and its ATH is $ 20089

Think what people were thinking about in 2011 when the BTC price was $4- $5 when someone said Bitcoin would be worth $20k. I'm sure they reacted with laughter.
It is not surprising that now people also react with laughter when someone says that the price of Bitcoin will be $1M
While the reactions are probably similar the circumstances that will have to surround bitcoin in order to reach those prices are very different, to reach 20000 dollars we only needed a few million users around the world but if at some point in the future bitcoin is to reach one million dollars we will probably need hundreds of millions of people or maybe even a billion people to use bitcoin and that is going to be many times harder than what we have reached so far.
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:10:46 AM

I remembered that I read Some of the articles, just forgot to save the link in which is someone saying like this,
"the bottom was December 15 2018, just look at the charts. We are in the bull market, We are currently in the last 3 months
of accumulation stage. After that We will slowly rise and rise. Then We will boom, Screen cap this

April 2019         - BTC5300$
July  2019         - BTC9200$
October 2019    -  BTC16,000$
February 2020   - BTC 29,000$
July 2020          - BTC 56,000$
November 2020 - BTC 87,000$

According to them this will be a 1.5 trillions in market cap.
The dominance of bitcoin will only be 40%-46%
Does the chart never lie? Just trying to get your opinion on this matter.
But honestly, I want to believe on this Smiley
Have a good day to all here. Smiley

it's all just predictions and of course everyone would expect bitcoin to be bullish after bitcoin divides like in previous years. but I teach myself to expect too high on bitcoin. because the current bitcoin market conditions are different from what used to be. and also currently the price of bitcoin continues to decline at this time the price is $ 7,700. I think it is quite difficult for bitcoin to reach the price of $ 29,000 in February 2020. Don't expect too much later you will be disappointed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆