Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: K-POP Company owners are joining the train hype of Cryptocurrency  (Read 824 times)
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:19:29 PM

I can no longer find the first one that quoted me but my take on this is, if it's simply a K-Pop related altcoin, it'll be very niche and might not have much use outside this industry. That's why I thought it'll likely just be for these companies to collect funds.

Now it they are going to integrate it with other apps, then it might have a future. Maybe not only can fans get coins by buying with cash but maybe they can earn it on events, then they can spend it on merchandise. Of course it's best if it'll be like an actual crypto that can be used for purchases in other platforms.
All we can do now is to speculate since its not been clearly stated on what would be the actual usage of these coins but same as you said if these were just solely used for
their own then this coin wont last on the market and i agree that they are just milking out their fans or supporters.

It should really have that usage where everyone would benefit out.If these greedy bastards would end up on the common path then im sorry for the potential investors or die hard fans on this one.

Yes, it's still all suspicion that this might be like most cashgrab since there's not much info yet but who knows, they might surprise us. I've heard about Klaytn, who knows maybe this coin can be a part of that.

Well, if it fails and burns people, maybe there'll be less K-Pop fans. Either way, it's a win-win in my view.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:38:14 PM

No wonder, cryptocurrency hype no matter what it is has a very strong influence on large corporations. Nobody wants to lose their jackpot in the future. Everyone is afraid that once again they will miss the moment when it was possible to earn a lot of money for cryptocurrencies, I remember 2017. Therefore, now everyone will somehow implement the blog chain and various services their activities.
Maybe they see the advantages of crypto nowadays and also they think that this will be a good investment for their company , they are the first company in their country that uses or will be using cryptocurrency it can create hype to many people it can cause rumors that could create news that they can use to gain people and earn more using this.
They are all businessmen and they observed and saw the opportunity behind the wonder of cryptocurrency and that is why they are implementing it into the k-pop industry. They already got a lot of crazy fans around the world so it is a no brainer for them to sell a token or cryptocurrency for their fan that they can use to purchase some merchandise from their k-pop idols.
well that's right, of course the benefits people will increasingly trust crypto and many who use it. because k-pop fans are so incredibly enthusiastic that I know.
This is a business that utilizes the currently popular K-pop industry to engage in cryptocurrency to apply it to its fans and for those who are crazy fans will definitely apply it because they don't want to disappoint their idols and encourage to buy related merchandise in the K-pop industry to use cryptocurrency or other things, this is one of the developments in cryptocurrency for millennial adolescents because most of the K-pop industry is the majority that supports millennial youth throughout the world, especially in Korea.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:58:06 PM

This is actually very cool considering how many fans they have around the world , the altcoin would go up really soon but at the same time like any other coin , they are bound to go down .. I think most of the companies and the industries are trying to benefit from the cryptocurrencies by launching their own , instead of supporting the existing ones, that could be more sustainable and could work more.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 04:05:48 PM

The big question here is whether they are doing this as a result of their love for cryptocurrency, or due to their greed for money. And from what I could see, it is the second case. They are dishing out their own cryptocurrency. So we will be having another worthless shitcoin, on top of the 10,000 or so old ones. They expect their fans to purchase these coins, and they can get rich from the sales.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:30:20 PM

It's great to see that cryptocurrency is getting more and more relevant and known to the public. These projects introduce them the system and how it can be an alternative investment. Given that it's an entertainment firm and their fanbase is huge, not only in Korea but also around the world since they do tours, this 'may' have an impact. But I don't think it would be significant as of now, it's still too early to say if this would become successful or not. Either way, it's still good to see that crypto isn't falling but rather, growing slowly, and sooner or later be accepted worldwide.
Any project of cryptocurrency that is being released now may not have effect on the market immediately, but it will be a factor for future effect when they eventually start functioning very well, because any project that is newly established will still have to go through the face  of actually winning the heart of people to get them to buy the coin, and after which there is another stage of getting them to constantly be visiting the project, but that will be determined by the quality of project that they have.

This type of project is really a good one, entertainment industry is a sector that can really take use to that level that we want., there are few entertainment projects that we have now, and I am sure that this one being one of the first will really have the hype and get their project to be successful.
DaftAjax (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:54:17 PM

The big question here is whether they are doing this as a result of their love for cryptocurrency, or due to their greed for money. And from what I could see, it is the second case. They are dishing out their own cryptocurrency. So we will be having another worthless shitcoin, on top of the 10,000 or so old ones. They expect their fans to purchase these coins, and they can get rich from the sales.

Actually both. We can't neglect the potential of this project and the amount of money they could possibly gain. And unlike the other "10, 000 or so old one" projects, this one actually has the fandom/supporters others could never have--even combined. I believe they're not going to abandon the project as they are a renown entertainment company. And they would lose a lot of investors of the company if this project will result just like the others. And I think they've planned this out carefully so that their investors/supporters, as well as the fans, wouldn't be disappointed. And I'm sure the fans would respond to this as well.

If you're curious about who is SM Entertainment, I suggest you pay them a visit.

Any project of cryptocurrency that is being released now may not have effect on the market immediately, but it will be a factor for future effect when they eventually start functioning very well, because any project that is newly established will still have to go through the face  of actually winning the heart of people to get them to buy the coin, and after which there is another stage of getting them to constantly be visiting the project, but that will be determined by the quality of project that they have.

This type of project is really a good one, entertainment industry is a sector that can really take use to that level that we want., there are few entertainment projects that we have now, and I am sure that this one being one of the first will really have the hype and get their project to be successful.

It's nice to see people who has positive feedback, and an open mind--who can see the potential of this project.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:26:57 AM

SM Entertainment, one of the top entertainment company in Sout Korea is planning on making its own blockchain network.

Due to the shareholder revolt and a falling stock price of the company they wanted to create this, in order for the Artists and the company itself be able to directly interact with the fans and be more engaged in the entertainment ecosystem.

What are your thoughts? Do you think this will have a "major" impact?

For more info, refer to these articles: Korea’s Biggest Entertainment Company to Launch Its Own Cryptocurrency and K-Pop Music Giant SM Entertainment Is Planning Its Own Cryptocurrency
KPOP want to adopt bitcoin and altcoin?  I think very good ideas if KPOP become part with bitcoin and altcoin where they have many fans in the world, how when they sing a song and use bitcoin or altcoin as platform promote I think many fans of KPOP will invest with bitcoin and altcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 11:51:38 AM

SM Entertainment, one of the top entertainment company in Sout Korea is planning on making its own blockchain network.

Due to the shareholder revolt and a falling stock price of the company they wanted to create this, in order for the Artists and the company itself be able to directly interact with the fans and be more engaged in the entertainment ecosystem.

What are your thoughts? Do you think this will have a "major" impact?

For more info, refer to these articles: Korea’s Biggest Entertainment Company to Launch Its Own Cryptocurrency and K-Pop Music Giant SM Entertainment Is Planning Its Own Cryptocurrency
KPOP want to adopt bitcoin and altcoin?  I think very good ideas if KPOP become part with bitcoin and altcoin where they have many fans in the world, how when they sing a song and use bitcoin or altcoin as platform promote I think many fans of KPOP will invest with bitcoin and altcoin.
i am still confuse with correlation between KPOP with bitcoin.how they will adopt bitcoin in their show.except as payment in their concer, there is no rellation again between both of them. Maybe if they build aplication for their fans which is have content about their artist and pay with bitcoin , in my opinion it will make demand rise imppresively.but if theh developt their own currency and used it in theie ecosysten it also will has positive impact , more korean fans will know about cryptocurrency.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:06:28 PM

I do not see anything surprising in this, given that everyone who is not lazy is now joining the cryptocurrency hype.
Cryptocurrencies provide quite a lot of potential for the development of the future, this is a financial system that may well replace the current, or may not replace, but somehow it has a significant impact on the processes taking place in the world today. Due to the fact that a very strong interest in cryptocurrencies has already been created, the development of the technology itself continues without stopping, more and more people are accepting the idea that cryptocurrency is possibly our future. Even if the cryptocurrency does not receive maximum distribution in the future, it has a certain potential. Therefore, the largest companies are afraid of lost profits and they will maximize their influence in the cryptocurrency sphere in one way or another.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:55:18 PM

This is really new to me. Like cryptocurrency is way to different from KPOP thingy but they're making way just to connect it. I mean, it's a good thing that they're trying to adopt cryptocurrency. It means they're seeing the potential of cryptocurrency. But would it really help for mass adoption? I mean, their fans would give care about this? Or it's just another hype at first but won't really give much impact after. I don't see most fans will be interested about this. A lot of fans were actually still young to be interested.
I want to know the updates about SM Entertainment and their plan with regards to crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: