Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit.net signature campaign  (Read 44356 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:15:07 AM

I warn all users who are going to post in local boards. You probably won’t be credited for them. I say this based on personal experience.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:18:11 AM

yobit is the one of the worst exchange ever. shitcollection cemetery.... STAY AWAY.

So many people say to stay away from yobit, but I disagree. I have never had any problems with it, quite the opposite. I have made plenty of profits thanks to it in the past. True, there are some super shitty shit coins there but nobody forces you to buy/trade/whatever  them.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:43:29 AM

I warn all users who are going to post in local boards. You probably won’t be credited for them. I say this based on personal experience.

This is big question for this campaign. As all we know from previous signature campaign, Yobit has not included local post. But I red some topic, this time it is valid for this one.

yahoo62278 may answer this question.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:00:33 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 08:33:41 AM by Insanerman

This is big question for this campaign. As all we know from previous signature campaign, Yobit has not included local post. But I red some topic, this time it is valid for this one.

yahoo62278 may answer this question.

I think because posts in the Russian local section are not taken into signa campaign.

upd... Sorry, came the news that the posting in local Russian section will be considered for the reward payment.

Some user stated posting in local section will be considered. But in his/her case, only Russian Section is counted, I just don't know if other local section will be considered. Can they add some more information in which sections we can post from. Just to lessen the vagueness of the campaign signature. Smiley

Posting in Serious Discussion prohibits the user to show off their signature. Well, if you are not a spammer you are most likely to engage in a more serious topics.
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:10:10 AM

anybody know how much time this signature campaign will be continue?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:13:10 AM

yobit is the one of the worst exchange ever. shitcollection cemetery.... STAY AWAY.

So many people say to stay away from yobit, but I disagree. I have never had any problems with it, quite the opposite. I have made plenty of profits thanks to it in the past. True, there are some super shitty shit coins there but nobody forces you to buy/trade/whatever  them.

indeed , there are worser exchange ,  with real scam movements.. been more than 2 years on yobit .. and i am still there ...
only you have to do is , use common sense with trading
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:09:53 AM

Nobody knows.

Three possible scenarios that will make this campaign stop:
1. When Yobit thinks they already have enough users on cryptoforum
2. When the manager decides to do so for whatever reason
3. When BTT admin sees enough reason to interfere just like before
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:10:45 AM

I am not accepting participants for this campaign. Everything is done on the yobit website, just follow the instructions above. I will however be able to ban anyone I feel is spamming, anyone with justified negative trust, or anyone breaking any of the forums rules as far as campaigns go.

Basically I am a quality checker. Yobit is still maintaining payments and all that via the website. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me or post them in here.

To all you spam busters, I welcome pms from you if you want to discuss me removing a user you feel is spamming. I will do my best to keep this campaign as spam free as possible.

Sounds good to me - it's funny they went from promoting their own site to CryptoTalk - I assume that's owned by them partly? Any confirmation from Yobit on that?
kaltun

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:13:27 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 09:31:02 AM by kaltun

Nobody knows.

Three possible scenarios that will make this campaign stop:
1. When Yobit thinks they already have enough users on cryptoforum
2. When the manager decides to do so for whatever reason
3. When BTT admin sees enough reason to interfere just like before

what do you mean , like before ?? what happened , and do you know when it was ??

and indeed i dont think also this would lest long ( this cost yobit a lot of btc)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:19:53 AM

what do you mean , like before ?? what happened , and do you know when it was ??

I was referring to the case of previous yobit exchange signature campaign, not this cryptotalk. I'm confident you are aware of that.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:47:08 AM

This was the case before, I don't know about some other local sections. I think it will be proved after I post something on our local board later to let them Know if this statement is true or not because some say it counts and other people says it doesn't.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kaltun

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:57:58 AM

I made a withdrawal today and I highly recommend that if you are going to withdraw your earnings, it's better to trade it with other coins like Ethereum or XRP or whatever coins you like to trade with your Bitcoin earnings.
Bitcoin fee is quite high today.

lol witdraw from yobit .... the witdraw fee is  0.0012btc , so if your a hero ( like me ) , you have to make atleast 20 post  only for the fee  Grin

Halab
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2021

I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:05:18 AM

Indeed, you didn't seem to be active in April 2019. Here is the conclusion of Yobit's previous signature campaign :

129 users who were wearing a yobit signature and had at least 1 good report against them in the last 14 days are banned for 14 days. All yobit signatures are wiped. Signatures containing "yobit.net" are banned for 60 days.

Some people were talking about neg-trusting spammers for spamming. This is not appropriate; report the posts, and if that doesn't seem to be working well, come to Meta with specific examples and suggestions.

This time the campaign should last longer, but you can't say you didn't know.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:06:14 AM

I am not going to defend the exchange or something like that, but I completely agree. I’ve been here for a long time, since 2014, and there have never been problems with the withdrawal of funds and deposits. Basically, problems arise on the side of the user with an error in the addresses and so on.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kaltun

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:18:29 AM

Indeed, you didn't seem to be active in April 2019. Here is the conclusion of Yobit's previous signature campaign :

129 users who were wearing a yobit signature and had at least 1 good report against them in the last 14 days are banned for 14 days. All yobit signatures are wiped. Signatures containing "yobit.net" are banned for 60 days.

Some people were talking about neg-trusting spammers for spamming. This is not appropriate; report the posts, and if that doesn't seem to be working well, come to Meta with specific examples and suggestions.

This time the campaign should last longer, but you can't say you didn't know.

thx for this , i was searching on bitcointalk, indeed i was in-active for a quite time, after losing that much , i am working again  Grin

wow banning for using signature ....

i ll see where this ship stranded... till that ....
work ... work .. work  Wink
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:48:40 AM

wow banning for using signature ....

That wasn't the reason, the reason is that some member wearing yobit signature were spamming the forum, so they got ban.
Yobit was just a reference as its easy to find those spammers since they will be encourage to make 20 post a day.
Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:52:10 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 11:02:58 AM by Sancho18

I am not going to defend the exchange or something like that, but I completely agree. I’ve been here for a long time, since 2014, and there have never been problems with the withdrawal of funds and deposits. Basically, problems arise on the side of the user with an error in the addresses and so on.
The exchange does not have the best reputation among the crypto community, but in fairness, I note that the reproaches are associated more with a policy of listing coins of not the best quality (aka shitcoins Smiley), and not with deceiving users.

kaltun

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:15:50 AM

The exchange does not have the best reputation among the crypto community, but in fairness, I note that the reproaches are associated more with a policy of listing coins of not the best quality (aka shitcoins Smiley), and not with deceiving users.

only one thing you have to remember, dont be greedy , and if its to be good true , then it you will lose  99% of the time( again greed is here the bad adviser)....
Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:30:53 AM

only one thing you have to remember, dont be greedy , and if its to be good true , then it you will lose  99% of the time( again greed is here the bad adviser)....
I remember this, yahoo62278 a very strict manager, and I do my best to write the highest quality messages. Only thanks to the reputation of the manager I decided to participate in this campaign.

kaltun

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:37:02 AM

I remember this, yahoo62278 a very strict manager, and I do my best to write the highest quality messages. Only thanks to the reputation of the manager I decided to participate in this campaign.

honestly , i dont know the user yahoo62278 , but seeing what (positive ) credit he gets, he must be good Wink ...

but you misread my line btw, i meant if you trade on exchanges , dont be greedy ... make a limit profit ( say around 10-20 % , even this is high, but it is do able), but when expect profit of 250% and above ... you will lose ( or your are extreme lucky)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: