Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ELYNET | South Korean Telecom Giant Blockchain Mobile Network  (Read 890 times)
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:18:51 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2019, 02:33:07 PM by Astargath

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HatuSS

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

DAOmaker.com - Social Mining Tech | Tier 1 IEOs

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:27:29 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 08:58:20 PM by HatuSS

Reserved - Announcements

Note: Neither I nor DAO Maker endorse ElyNet. I am here to relay information, only.
HatuSS

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:29:09 PM

Reserved - Exchanges
HatuSS

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:29:46 PM

Reserved - Contests/Events, Q&A, and Misc.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:34:58 PM

P2P international calling with ElyNet is practically free, and the best part is, your home cell phone number never changes! 
are you planning a bounty campaign?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:54:10 PM

P2P international calling with ElyNet is practically free, and the best part is, your home cell phone number never changes!  

Is there an explanation why they want to implement their business in Cambodia and Uzbekistan first rather than in South Korea?

It is a South Korean Telecom company. I am expecting they will be launching in South Korea first?
There are already apps that you can use free for international calls.
What would be the major selling factor of this platform?
HatuSS

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:23:06 PM

Careful: There is NO claim of free. Please, do not insinuate erroneous discussions as that will mislead people. 
With that said, ElyNet is cheaper than what is available in most locations and it removes all roaming fees.

More details: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@hatu/elynet-reimagining-mobile-usage-cheaper-global-inclusive
HatuSS

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:26:04 PM

Is there an explanation why they want to implement their business in Cambodia and Uzbekistan first rather than in South Korea?

It is a South Korean Telecom company. I am expecting they will be launching in South Korea first?

Calls? It's not for calls; it's for data. You get data packages at a flat fee irrespective of travel, and the selling factor is also that the data prices are well below the norm found in many countries.

As for operations, Union Mobile is already the fourth largest mobile company in South Korea. However, the mobile sector is highly regulated in each country. Releasing a new blockchain network for mobile data will require important legal nodes, which have been cleared with the two countries you mentioned.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:41:12 PM

Calls? It's not for calls; it's for data. You get data packages at a flat fee irrespective of travel, and the selling factor is also that the data prices are well below the norm found in many countries.

As for operations, Union Mobile is already the fourth largest mobile company in South Korea. However, the mobile sector is highly regulated in each country. Releasing a new blockchain network for mobile data will require important legal nodes, which have been cleared with the two countries you mentioned.

That is valid point about rules and regulations but unfortunately there is no whitepaper link available at this point to let know how they overcome on these issue to make sure to keep continue their services in mentioned countries. I also would like to know about this.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:40:28 PM

In South Korea, Telecommunications services improved dramatically in the 1980s with the assistance of foreign partners and as a result of the development of the electronics industry. The number of telephones in use in 1987 reached 9.2 million, a considerable increase from 1980, when there were 2.8 million subscribers (which, in turn, was four times the number of subscribers in 1972).
Toplistico.com

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:19:08 PM

Regarding the project and vision that you want to achieve is good and very clear. But what I'm asking is how can you explain your teams? and your partner? Do you have any proof that the people on your team are "real" or just fictitious? because I don't see any information that states that you are working with them.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:09:57 PM

If the project getting good response among crypto users, I hope there is a bounty campaign for this one since a good campaign is rarely this time. But don't get hurry, a deeper introduction is needed, like the team and others.

HatuSS

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:20:29 PM

Regarding the project and vision that you want to achieve is good and very clear. But what I'm asking is how can you explain your teams? and your partner? Do you have any proof that the people on your team are "real" or just fictitious? because I don't see any information that states that you are working with them.

Seriously?
Team section is meant to list the project's own team. It is not meant to list the team members of the consultancies and agencies the project contracts.
HatuSS

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:24:55 PM

That is valid point about rules and regulations but unfortunately there is no whitepaper link available at this point to let know how they overcome on these issue to make sure to keep continue their services in mentioned countries. I also would like to know about this.

For the time being, the whitepaper and the pitch deck have only been released to seed and strategic investors. Public release is almost here.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 06:12:35 AM

This is really interesting project. When will you begin the token sales phase? Is there a possibility you have an IEO?
Becoming the Mobile Blockchain Revolution with Full telecom services is a briliant idea and good concept. I am really looking forward to it.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:28:08 AM

I really like the crypto community in Korea because they have a very strong and fierce spirit when working in the crypto market. There doesn't seem to be any Korean project that failed.
But in the roadmap, I still have not seen where you will plan to implement IEO or ICO, how the token price and how many months will be locked if purchased in private sale?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:44:47 AM

Careful: There is NO claim of free. Please, do not insinuate erroneous discussions as that will mislead people.  
With that said, ElyNet is cheaper than what is available in most locations and it removes all roaming fees.

More details: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@hatu/elynet-reimagining-mobile-usage-cheaper-global-inclusive

Sorry, I quoted this from your page  http://www.elynet.io/

And I had in mind that for me this 2 conditions the most important.

And you're a member of the team? I see that this subject started not you, and nowhere not said who is leading this subject.

So you did not answer whether the company will bounty?

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 08:45:31 AM

This is really interesting project. When will you begin the token sales phase? Is there a possibility you have an IEO?
Becoming the Mobile Blockchain Revolution with Full telecom services is a briliant idea and good concept. I am really looking forward to it.
After I read on their website, they have no information when they will sell the tokens, maybe they haven't thought about selling the tokens at this moment. I'm waiting for this Korean project, I am very sure that they will succeed, because so far many Korean projects have been successful.
You are right. Most Korean projects are serious about building their projects. Are you also interested in investing in this project? I think this project has very good potential in the future if they can realize it according to the roadmap that has been prepared. I will wait for the date of their token sale.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:13:13 AM

After I read on their website, they have no information when they will sell the tokens, maybe they haven't thought about selling the tokens at this moment. I'm waiting for this Korean project, I am very sure that they will succeed, because so far many Korean projects have been successful.
You are right. Most Korean projects are serious about building their projects. Are you also interested in investing in this project? I think this project has very good potential in the future if they can realize it according to the roadmap that has been prepared. I will wait for the date of their token sale.

I agree, the potential is massive once this launches. Imagine people no longer having to depend on their local carrier and make ElyNet as a universal sim wherever they go. This can help mass adoption right here.
HatuSS

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:59:09 AM

Sorry, I quoted this from your page  http://www.elynet.io/

And I had in mind that for me this 2 conditions the most important.

And you're a member of the team? I see that this subject started not you, and nowhere not said who is leading this subject.

So you did not answer whether the company will bounty?

I ansered above:
"Team section is meant to list the project's own team. It is not meant to list the team members of the consultancies and agencies the project contracts."
That answers still applies.

As for bounty, there are no plans for one at the moment.  

- As for bounty, there are no plans for one at the moment.
- The circled part is a reference to the project's lack of roaming fees on "international calls."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: