Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ELYNET | South Korean Telecom Giant Blockchain Mobile Network  (Read 890 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:15:27 PM

And will there be bandwidth limit using ELYNET as an internet service provider? For example, where I live, the operator charges a high fee for a monthly limit of 3GB of data.

OI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:24:14 PM

This is really interesting project. When will you begin the token sales phase? Is there a possibility you have an IEO?
Becoming the Mobile Blockchain Revolution with Full telecom services is a briliant idea and good concept. I am really looking forward to it.
After I read on their website, they have no information when they will sell the tokens, maybe they haven't thought about selling the tokens at this moment. I'm waiting for this Korean project, I am very sure that they will succeed, because so far many Korean projects have been successful.
You are right. Most Korean projects are serious about building their projects. Are you also interested in investing in this project? I think this project has very good potential in the future if they can realize it according to the roadmap that has been prepared. I will wait for the date of their token sale.

I agree, the potential is massive once this launches. Imagine people no longer having to depend on their local carrier and make ElyNet as a universal sim wherever they go. This can help mass adoption right here.
Exactly!! This is what is called the mass adoption, the rest depends on the team that runs the project. Are they able to fulfill the mission and vision they make and how useful it is when it has actually been realized in the community. Most projects often fail in terms of implementing them in the community, but I believe this project is able to achieve that.

They also have an existing company behind them which is Union mobile, a well known telecom in Korea. They definitely have the expertise to pull this off.
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:40:06 AM

This project may be another scan project, i asked in there telegram group if there won't be an IEO the next thing i see is that i was removed from the group, that question doesn't call for a removal

most likely your question is uncomfortable for them and they have something to hide,I will try to ask this question and look at their reaction
I was actually shocked when i got removed, it was like a dream. The question is not a threat to them even if it's a scam project, the question is a yes or no answer.

I was also blocked in the group for this question without explaining the reason for the ban and also cleaned all my messages
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 10:04:34 AM

Where website link?

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:20:46 AM

And will there be bandwidth limit using ELYNET as an internet service provider? For example, where I live, the operator charges a high fee for a monthly limit of 3GB of data.
Thanks to this platform, I think there will be implementation of free Internet, or at least at very low prices. I do not know how this will work in practice, but on paper is described realistically.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:43:35 PM

This project presents a specific unique solution to some gaps seen in the telecommunication ecosystem, but my question is very simple, where do this project see itself in the next 10 years and what are the specific challenges do you think this project might solve in the future ??
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:15:47 PM

This project may be another scan project, i asked in there telegram group if there won't be an IEO the next thing i see is that i was removed from the group, that question doesn't call for a removal

most likely your question is uncomfortable for them and they have something to hide,I will try to ask this question and look at their reaction
I was actually shocked when i got removed, it was like a dream. The question is not a threat to them even if it's a scam project, the question is a yes or no answer.

I was also blocked in the group for this question without explaining the reason for the ban and also cleaned all my messages

I doubt it mate.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:49:33 PM

Thanks to this platform, I think there will be implementation of free Internet, or at least at very low prices. I do not know how this will work in practice, but on paper is described realistically.

If at least available at an affordable price, users from underdeveloped countries would be very grateful.

OI
HatuSS

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

DAOmaker.com - Social Mining Tech | Tier 1 IEOs

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:10:27 AM

This is really interesting project. When will you begin the token sales phase? Is there a possibility you have an IEO?
Becoming the Mobile Blockchain Revolution with Full telecom services is a briliant idea and good concept. I am really looking forward to it.
After I read on their website, they have no information when they will sell the tokens, maybe they haven't thought about selling the tokens at this moment. I'm waiting for this Korean project, I am very sure that they will succeed, because so far many Korean projects have been successful.
You are right. Most Korean projects are serious about building their projects. Are you also interested in investing in this project? I think this project has very good potential in the future if they can realize it according to the roadmap that has been prepared. I will wait for the date of their token sale.

I agree, the potential is massive once this launches. Imagine people no longer having to depend on their local carrier and make ElyNet as a universal sim wherever they go. This can help mass adoption right here.
Exactly!! This is what is called the mass adoption, the rest depends on the team that runs the project. Are they able to fulfill the mission and vision they make and how useful it is when it has actually been realized in the community. Most projects often fail in terms of implementing them in the community, but I believe this project is able to achieve that.

They also have an existing company behind them which is Union mobile, a well known telecom in Korea. They definitely have the expertise to pull this off.

Correct. Looks like you've done your research.
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:51:54 AM

Where website link?

This is the homepage: http://www.elynet.io/

This project presents a specific unique solution to some gaps seen in the telecommunication ecosystem, but my question is very simple, where do this project see itself in the next 10 years and what are the specific challenges do you think this project might solve in the future ??

I think it really will. If you look at local carriers, there are so many flaws in the system and everything is in their favor. Elynet is disrupting this space, they're even allowing you to resell you unused data which these normal carriers won't do. Your data will just expire and be gone forever.
HatuSS

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:50:10 AM

Good to see the self-correction in your statement: prices will be low. There is no claim of free.

In fact, the pricing plans have already been released.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:29:04 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 05:34:18 AM by tippytoes

Good to see the self-correction in your statement: prices will be low. There is no claim of free.

Will the charge depends on which country they are operating in? There should be some sort of collaboration with local provider one way or another. This is the reason why they are implementing this platform in the first 2 countries because they already secured permits and their other business matter affairs.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:11:21 AM

Will the charge depends on which country they are operating in? There should be some sort of collaboration with local provider one way or another. This is the reason why they are implementing this platform in the first 2 countries because they already secured permits and their other business matter affairs.

I think it won't matter regardless of what country you live in. Elynet will act as a global provider, so whatever fees you'll get from Elynet, it will be the same one if you ever go to a different country.
HatuSS

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:24:04 PM

I think it won't matter regardless of what country you live in. Elynet will act as a global provider, so whatever fees you'll get from Elynet, it will be the same one if you ever go to a different country.

Correct.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:37:43 PM

First i tried to search the app CRUDE on play store but i can't see anything relating to the one on the op, if there is a download link provided in your website direct to play store would have been alot better, i would have love to test this out to actually know if this is available world wide, most times you here a service provided worldwide but it's not always the case,
and $2.4 per 1G is almost the same amount offer by the internet service provider in my location, which i can use my local currency to purchase, but with ELYNET i think the acceptable currency is USD which can be a limitation to some even if they would have love to patronize your network.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:24:19 PM

The basic concept of Elynet is great but I just have one problem. How fast will this mobile network be ? And how many countries in total do the team plan to add to the elynet network..??
HatuSS

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:01:37 AM

First i tried to search the app CRUDE on play store but i can't see anything relating to the one on the op, if there is a download link provided in your website direct to play store would have been alot better, i would have love to test this out to actually know if this is available world wide, most times you here a service provided worldwide but it's not always the case,
and $2.4 per 1G is almost the same amount offer by the internet service provider in my location, which i can use my local currency to purchase, but with ELYNET i think the acceptable currency is USD which can be a limitation to some even if they would have love to patronize your network.

You're right.
In some countries, the data package offered by ElyNet would be similar to local prices. However, for many countries, it'll be much cheaper. Point to note: even in the countries where it's the same price as local data providers, the roaming fee benefit will be a trump card.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:59:51 AM

You're right.
In some countries, the data package offered by ElyNet would be similar to local prices. However, for many countries, it'll be much cheaper. Point to note: even in the countries where it's the same price as local data providers, the roaming fee benefit will be a trump card.
deservedly before many confused about it but actually it's an attractive offer and the right decision to do that, although it still needs some development with their performance to date quite satisfying

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:41:41 AM

You're right.

Data package from Elynet should be more cheaper compare to what local network providers already offers, this is a sure way of gaining more subscribes, they should give people enough reason to patronize this project, the only thing i see that interest me most is the ability of not being tie to a single network, it almost like owning a world sim card only in this case there is no physical sim card, this can be very handy if you are traveling to other countries.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
HatuSS

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:27:01 PM

You're right.

Data package from Elynet should be more cheaper compare to what local network providers already offers, this is a sure way of gaining more subscribes, they should give people enough reason to patronize this project, the only thing i see that interest me most is the ability of not being tie to a single network, it almost like owning a world sim card only in this case there is no physical sim card, this can be very handy if you are traveling to other countries.

Yep, like a world sim.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: