Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: List of banned participants in the Cryptotalk Campaign  (Read 31999 times)
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 07:29:26 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 07:42:35 AM by MFahad

World Record in Burst posting.

21 Posts in 5 mins only.

Start: 05:21:56 AM
End:  05:26:13 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=227359;sa=showPosts;start=0

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 901

White Russian

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:46:15 AM

manager scam

first banned and then sells accounts

Dude, something wrong with your screenshot. Maybe this is what "sent to" means Yahoo's incoming message. Not good. Grin

monero.org

Activity: 48
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:53:33 AM
Merited by mole0815 (1)

Cryptotalk Signature campaign participants coin-investor and robelneo, from September 27th to October 4th, both have left 190 posts in total.

Before that, coin-investor and robelneo had repeatedly stated that Yobit is a scam exchange and need to stay away from it.

Your issue will be added to the very long list of traders that have been scammed by investors, Yobit has been scamming traders for the last three years, why are you not researching, it's your fault that you are scammed, it's a hard lesson for you.

They would not do such a thing?? They have done it so many times already and will do it again and again as long as there are newbies and ignorant people to be victimized, Yobit is notoriously known here as a scam exchange, f you fail to see this, it's your fault then.

Wow that's huge money, with the current rate that would be over $240k and yet they are scamming people for hundreds of dollars, it's just right that investors, traders, and developers should stay away from Hitbtc, I rate them as second to Yobit when it comes to scamming traders.

This is not a new exchange they are old and they have been scamming people all this time, they are existing, better not sign up there, I have an old account here that is four years old but never done a trade here for the past 3 years, it's up to you to trade here after all these scam accusations.

You have a very good point if this domain will ruin their reputation I mean adding more bad reputations to their exchange, they would have reported it right away, but it seems one of Yobit's head might be behind this or somebody that got all of the user's info in their database and now are trying to scam people, best advice is, stay from anything yobit.

The warning is everywhere here on this forum and on Google this is an old story don't tell us to not deposit Yobit because this happens to you because we already know this since 2015 when they start scamming people, this is what happens to people who don't heed warnings on Yobit.

This is an old thread but keeps surfacing because new reports of withdrawal and deposits not credited always comes out, people never learn and did not take heed to not trade in yobit at this point of time until they resolve past issues I still have pending Bitcoincash withdrawal that never came to my wallet.

There is a reason to think that accounts coin-investor, robelneo and also fortunecrypto could belong to the same person.

Username: robelneo
Bitcointalk profile ;  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=205954
Amount of earned merit in the last 120 days: 4
BTC Address: 32ecTQLhetVJbZZukB7HtpmWLwTqjwxJuh

Will wear the signature once accepted
(Archive)

Would like to join this campaign
Btctalk Name : fortunecrypto
Rank             : senior member
Current post count ; 1536
Btc address     : 32ecTQLhetVJbZZukB7HtpmWLwTqjwxJuh
Wearing Avatar  : Yes
(Archive)

Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/Robelneo
Tweet:             https://twitter.com/Robelneo/status/738697712653082625
WMC address:   waqbX1E6qTzhPgoqEdUhHhiTb9yacAnrL8
(Archive)

facebook post:https://web.facebook.com/cryptocoinpower/posts/1134809016618477
WMC address:  waqbX1E6qTzhPgoqEdUhHhiTb9yacAnrL8

Have used one of my pages that is crypto related I hope this one gets approve it has 160 followers
(Archive)

(Archive)

facebook post:https://web.facebook.com/cryptocoinpower/posts/1134809016618477
WMC address:  waqbX1E6qTzhPgoqEdUhHhiTb9yacAnrL8

Have used one of my pages that is crypto related I hope this one gets approve it has 160 followers
(Archive)

Would like to be part of this campaign..

Name: coin-investor
Bitcoin address : 1Ap24oaeTaSEkAFBxqbmwDLVP5sxgu34js
(Archive)

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=702430
Current Amount of Posts (Including this one): 3067
SegWit eligible BTC Address: 1Ap24oaeTaSEkAFBxqbmwDLVP5sxgu34js

This is not a segwit address,don't hope to get accepted even if you don't know legacy and segwit addresses.

Segwit Bitccoin wallets where you can find wallets with segwit address.
(Archive)

Related Addresses:

Code:
32ecTQLhetVJbZZukB7HtpmWLwTqjwxJuh
waqbX1E6qTzhPgoqEdUhHhiTb9yacAnrL8
Facebook @ cryptocoinpower
1Ap24oaeTaSEkAFBxqbmwDLVP5sxgu34js

Miscellaneous:

Registering in the same campaigns
(Archive) Minter (coin-investor, robelneo)
(Archive) Stake.com (fortunecrypto, coin-investor)
(Archive) Whyfuture (coin-investor, fortunecrypto)
(Archive) CyberDice (coin-investor, robelneo)

Sending merit between profiles
(Archive) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5107536.msg49639743#msg49639743
(Archive) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134270.msg50724022#msg50724022

The campaign rules didn't say anything about multiple accounts but it says they will be removed if they'd have a negative feedback. 
So give them a negative feedback, not all of course but those who are obviously abusing the campaign.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:33:47 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 08:48:48 AM by uray

Sir, I just want to remind you that mixers are usually used by people with a gambling or drug addiction or for criminal purposes. If your campaign has good prices, it does not make her money less "dirty". True cryptans use Monero to ensure anonymity, and do not try to turn bitcoins into mincemeat through a mixer. Therefore, please moderate your ardor in matters of reputation (or remove your signature). Thanks. Smiley
Why you want to start yourself with fake respect  Tongue. Who told mixers are used by people who have gambling and drug addiction, it is called privacy and each and every individual have the rights for that. I am not sure whether your government have brain washed you saying that people who needs privacy are criminals  Tongue. I use bitcoin and if i am not comfortable using Monero then i will use mixers for my privacy and that is my choice.

World Record in Burst posting.
21 Posts in 5 mins only.
Start: 05:21:56 AM
End:  05:26:13 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=227359;sa=showPosts;start=0
Since Yahoo is managing the campaign regarding its quality i am sure he will take care of it. Even i PMed yahoo whether i could join the campaign but never heard from him, i know he will be busy dealing with the shit storm.

Edit: Joining the campaign as it is not promoting the exchange.
Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:50:31 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 09:46:54 AM by Sancho18

Sir, I just want to remind you that mixers are usually used by people with a gambling or drug addiction or for criminal purposes. If your campaign has good prices, it does not make her money less "dirty". True cryptans use Monero to ensure anonymity, and do not try to turn bitcoins into mincemeat through a mixer. Therefore, please moderate your ardor in matters of reputation (or remove your signature). Thanks. Smiley
Why you want to start yourself with fake respect  Tongue. Who told mixers are used by people who have gambling and drug addiction, it is called privacy and each and every individual have the rights for that. I am not sure whether your government have brain washed you saying that people who needs privacy are criminals  Tongue. I use bitcoin and if i am not comfortable using Monero then i will use mixers for my privacy and that is my choice.
I said that and I also added "usually". If you doubt that the bitcoins from the mixers are considered “dirty”, just try to get them on almost any centralized exchange, but do not be surprised if you find your account is blocked and you are asked to explain the origin of the funds. There is also a feeling that you are confusing anonymity and privacy, although these are slightly different things. However, I appreciate both of them.

I do not blame anyone for the chosen method of earning, if this is not fraud, and I ask only about the same. I honestly do my job, follow the rules of the forum and the bounty campaign, and also follow the recommendations of the manager. If the cryptotalk.org turns out to be fraudulent, I will immediately delete my signature. I hope I have clarified my position on this issue quite clearly and there is no misunderstanding between us. Smiley

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:56:08 AM

I checked the ban list and there are many full members and member wearing the signature code, I hope in the future we can have a full member in the campaign, there are a lot of member and full member that are good posters they deserve to be in this campaign it's just that they can't reach the next level.
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:27:15 AM

There is no visible link between Yobit exchange and Cryptotalk.org forum.

FYI, now, there is https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-7478.

Clearly the two are connected since payments for posting on cryptotalk are also done via yobit. I have also been paid for that bounty too, further confirming this..
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 11:38:16 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 01:40:04 PM by wwzsocki

FYI, bow, there is https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-7478.

Clearly the two are connected since payments for posting on cryptotalk also done via yobit.

Of course, you will find links to Yobit exchange in posts published on the CryptoTalk.org forum and that the exchange wallet is used for the signature campaign also, but I was talking about something else.

...Cryptotalk.org forum itself has no visible connection with the Yobit exchange, no advertising, special section dedicated to Yobit or even a single link on the first page to Yobit exchange...

TBH I just added "on the first page" sentence to make this fully clear, but the screen should be enough also.

I had no doubt that there are links to Yobit exchange in posts or CryptoTalk forum chat, but that are mainly forum members publications and not Yobit to trick people into registering or even visiting their exchange and this is what I meant and talked about. Of course, such a forum is a great tool for advertising and Yobit is free to do this, but as for now they are not and nothing indicates that they are using this signature campaign for this purpose, which is to advertise Yobit exchange and not the CryptoTalk.org forum. I hope it is clear enough now.

yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:54:54 AM

It seems like there is something strange or suspicious about this account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=888323

If there is free time, maybe you can visit here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg43968933#msg43968933

Maybe he deserves to be paid from yobit or vice versa.
get his name on the retirement list.

Hey YOSHIE, please look at the list before reporting a user. This user was banned a couple days ago.

manager scam

I surely hope you're not accusing me of sending you this message. Nice way to ruin your account trying to make up a fake scam.

FYI, now, there is https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-7478.

Clearly the two are connected since payments for posting on cryptotalk are also done via yobit. I have also been paid for that bounty too, further confirming this..
He is saying that the signature code that everyone sees on this forum does not say anything about yobit. So technically noone is advertising for yobit, regardless of where the payment is sent.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:35:25 PM
Merited by WhiteManWhite (1)

I'm starting to become ever the more partial to the idea of holding some deterrence to those that participate in the campaign.

Given YoBit's reputation, would it make sense to blacklist them from your other campaigns?
If so, then what about the possibility of negative feedback (while the signature is active)?
Please do not overreact.  Shocked

Consider the whole picture before suggesting anything like this, because IMHO some of the people banned from this campaign didn't do anything wrong. They received an email from an exchange which encouraged them to take part in a campaign, they carefully read a few lines of rules and participated, and after a few days they saw that a moderator has removed them! They researched the matter to see what's going on (thinking it must be some mistake), then they came here and saw people are reporting activities which are against the rules that was never explained to them when participating!

Don't get me wrong. I understand the viewpoint of the people who complain, and the trouble that the manager is going through to make sure the campaign stays healthy. The only thing I'm saying is that these criteria must have been explained in the rules section of that exchange.

- You wanted people to make less than X posts / unit of time? You must have mentioned it in the rules. The only thing stated there is not more than 20 posts / day, and people are reporting users who posted 15 posts per day here!
- You didn't want people to make their posts in bitcoin discussion and altcoin discussion sections? Fine, explain that to people, cause they are frequently asked by other campaigns to post exactly in those sections, and maybe some of them think those are the most desired sections by any campaign.
- People are reporting users who have been inactive before this campaign. You have anything against that? Make a rule that any users inactive for X months/years are not allowed.

I hope you (and nobody else) take offense. I tried to stay polite and I really respect everybody since you're all BCT veterans around here.

Best wishes.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:01:43 PM

these criteria must have been explained in the rules section of that exchange.
No need for that. Everyone should already be aware of forum rules not just signature campaign rules. Is it really the Forum who must make some adjustments just because a certain company is running their campaign on it? Guess not.

- You wanted people to make less than X posts / unit of time? You must have mentioned it in the rules. The only thing stated there is not more than 20 posts / day, and people are reporting users who posted 15 posts per day here!
Simply because majority of the participants are just being abusive. Also have you ever seen any banned participants who mostly contributes well on a certain topic? If yes then they should appeal.

- You didn't want people to make their posts in bitcoin discussion and altcoin discussion sections? Fine, explain that to people, cause they are frequently asked by other campaigns to post exactly in those sections, and maybe some of them think those are the most desired sections by any campaign.
Quality posts are rarely to be seen in that section, but I don't think that excluding those sections are to be considered. Besides we have a Manager here to check whether it is constructive or not, so it is not simply not wanting to post on that section, its just that most trash are there.

- People are reporting users who have been inactive before this campaign. You have anything against that? Make a rule that any users inactive for X months/years are not allowed.
Yes, we do have something against that,... Because most of the times they were just alts of a certain campaign participant. But I don't think its necessary to include such rule, besides we have the SPAMBUSTERS CLUB. they'll get caught in no time for sure.

You don't have to explain rules to everyone all the time, its just a matter of common sense, the only problem is if they have such thing, and if not, maybe they can buy a 'common sense'  on the market.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:34:02 PM

Good to see constant one liners all over Bitcointalk aren't getting banned for spam as long as they keep it to an hour a post..
Makes sense!

That's not how it works. Users who continuously spam will likely  be temp banned before getting banned permanently. However, just because a post is one line long doesn't mean its spam in the eyes of the forum staff. It might be against the guidelines of the signature campaign, but not of the forum. The forum doesn't require you to write essays like some campaigns which require a minimum character count.

If Yahoo is removing users from his campaign, and believe that they are violating the forums guidelines aswell as his personal signature campaign guidelines then he can report them. I've got 10 reports in my queue right now because they require a little more investigation so if you want to report these posts that you consider spam then go for it!
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:42:56 PM

Consider the whole picture before suggesting anything like this, because IMHO some of the people banned from this campaign didn't do anything wrong. They received an email from an exchange which encouraged them to take part in a campaign, they carefully read a few lines of rules and participated, and after a few days they saw that a moderator has removed them! They researched the matter to see what's going on (thinking it must be some mistake), then they came here and saw people are reporting activities which are against the rules that was never explained to them when participating!
Lets take the entire picture and analyze, the rules says that only Sr Members above can participate in this campaign. If you are the real member who created the account you are using and participated in this forum then you will understand there are some standards that you keep in this forum to get enrolled in a signature campaign. These people who are ignorant about these might have purchased these accounts and hence not aware of the rules and these rules are not created recently Tongue.

I hope you (and nobody else) take offense. I tried to stay polite and I really respect everybody since you're all BCT veterans around here.
No one will jump you if there is logic involved, if not there will be a debate and if you can come up with logic which makes sense to everybody then it will be accepted. You do not need to give extra respect to anyone and i am sure no one will demand that here  Grin.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:57:07 PM

I checked the ban list and there are many full members and member wearing the signature code, I hope in the future we can have a full member in the campaign, there are a lot of member and full member that are good posters they deserve to be in this campaign it's just that they can't reach the next level.

If you ask me, if those full members are worthy, they will rank up and get the spot. I know it is not fair but life is not fair. Seems movie lines but is true. This campaign already has too many participants and too few managers. That being youtube yahoo. So I don't think to allow full members to participate would be any good.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 05:51:26 PM

If you ask me, if those full members are worthy, they will rank up and get the spot. I know it is not fair but life is not fair. Seems movie lines but is true. This campaign already has too many participants and too few managers. That being youtube yahoo. So I don't think to allow full members to participate would be any good.

Not only full members but there are many members too who have more good writing skills than these Sr. / Hero Members but ranking up here is not so easy.
It may take time to grow here but if you do not lose hope then it is very much  "I M Possible"
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:56:10 PM

manager scam

I surely hope you're not accusing me of sending you this message. Nice way to ruin your account trying to make up a fake scam.

Says "sent to" you, so I would assume just miscommunication? Unless he is saying he sent that to you and you completed the deal, but yeah don't think so..

He is saying that the signature code that everyone sees on this forum does not say anything about yobit. So technically noone is advertising for yobit, regardless of where the payment is sent.

Fair point, it's just migrating a couple (hundred? thousand? haha) people over to their forum.. Not a too big deal right noe. Maybe they got salty about have their signatures banned once and went all "blackjack,hookers,my place" kind of thing.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:05:57 PM

Not only full members but there are many members too who have more good writing skills than these Sr. / Hero Members but ranking up here is not so easy.
It may take time to grow here but if you do not lose hope then it is very much  "I M Possible"

Yeah it is simple case of life not being fair. There are noble laureates in the world as well. But not everyone were here early, like so many of these seniors and heroes. And now with a campaign like this. They are reaping the rewards.
Not much use in arguing this. I already said that chances of adding new user category to this campaign is almost as much as Craig Wright being Satoshi. Which is exactly zero..
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 06:45:20 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 06:58:24 PM by FIFA worldcup

Yeah it is simple case of life not being fair. There are noble laureates in the world as well. But not everyone were here early, like so many of these seniors and heroes. And now with a campaign like this. They are reaping the rewards.
Not much use in arguing this. I already said that chances of adding new user category to this campaign is almost as much as Craig Wright being Satoshi. Which is exactly zero..

So what ? This campaign is not the last campaign and this is not the end of the world. Life goes on !!!

======================
All these, while the manager explains to someone that his ban because of spam/burstposting is according to rule 32, and rule 32 really feels like it talks about multiple posts in a single topic without anybody else posting between them, and not posts in multiple topics:

You got it completely wrong. Rule no 32 is specific to this forum only while spam/ burstposting is a basic thing which every poster should know by themselves.  
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:45:50 PM

Good to see constant one liners all over Bitcointalk aren't getting banned for spam as long as they keep it to an hour a post..
Makes sense!

That's not how it works. Users who continuously spam will likely  be temp banned before getting banned permanently. However, just because a post is one line long doesn't mean its spam in the eyes of the forum staff. It might be against the guidelines of the signature campaign, but not of the forum. The forum doesn't require you to write essays like some campaigns which require a minimum character count.

If Yahoo is removing users from his campaign, and believe that they are violating the forums guidelines aswell as his personal signature campaign guidelines then he can report them. I've got 10 reports in my queue right now because they require a little more investigation so if you want to report these posts that you consider spam then go for it!

Yeah, I think 2 things are getting mixed up in here. May I ask your opinion about this discussion:

Thanks for the quick answer. But directly without warning so take action?

There is probably not a single day like today. I guess it was bad luck that you see it today and punish it. Where is the definition in the rules I violated?

Had a lot of stress in the office today and so my time slots were used to post. Should also be irrelevant whether I write 1x per hour or 6x per hour... is about the total number.

But I already see that my arguments will certainly not count... and also the fact that now 2 days with only some come since I am not on the weekend at the PC but at the mobile phone type (as right now) will not change anything. But as already said directly so hard to reach through although I did not know anything wrong to do and for a long time much for the forum to do agrees me sadly... but fear it remains final.

But maybe it is enough if you check 1-2 other days to see how it otherwise runs off... more I can not expect. Thanks Smiley
Again, not that I have to justify my decision but in this case I will.

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

You being a hero member, you should already be familiar with the forums rules. They can be found HERE
I am sure rule 32 only refers to one thread. That's why "reserved" posts are also excluded. These posts are following the announcement post.

======================
People repeatedly say you're a [put forum rank here] member and you're expected to know "the rules", and accuse us of being account buyers and recommend us to go "buy some common sense from the market"!

All these, while the manager explains to someone that his ban because of spam/burstposting is according to rule 32, and rule 32 really feels like it talks about multiple posts in a single topic without anybody else posting between them, and not posts in multiple topics:

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:56:11 PM

Makes sense!

Yeah, I think 2 things are getting mixed up in here. May I ask your opinion about this discussion:

Thanks for the quick answer. But directly without warning so take action?

There is probably not a single day like today. I guess it was bad luck that you see it today and punish it. Where is the definition in the rules I violated?

Had a lot of stress in the office today and so my time slots were used to post. Should also be irrelevant whether I write 1x per hour or 6x per hour... is about the total number.

But I already see that my arguments will certainly not count... and also the fact that now 2 days with only some come since I am not on the weekend at the PC but at the mobile phone type (as right now) will not change anything. But as already said directly so hard to reach through although I did not know anything wrong to do and for a long time much for the forum to do agrees me sadly... but fear it remains final.

But maybe it is enough if you check 1-2 other days to see how it otherwise runs off... more I can not expect. Thanks Smiley
Again, not that I have to justify my decision but in this case I will.

You being a hero member, you should already be familiar with the forums rules. They can be found HERE
I am sure rule 32 only refers to one thread. That's why "reserved" posts are also excluded. These posts are following the announcement post.

======================
People repeatedly say you're a [put forum rank here] member and you're expected to know "the rules", and accuse us of being account buyers and recommend us to go "buy some common sense from the market"!

I posted this in another thread yesterday

I also think rule 32 goes hand in hand with this definition. Whether it be in the same thread/post or multiple threads one after the other. There are a few rare users who can post one post after the other and it be constructive but in most cases that's not the case. I would be less apt to say anything to a user who wasn't wearing a paid signature. Just looks like a user is posting trying to get paid as much as possible, especially in a campaign such as cryptotalk with a 20 max per day possibility.

I really am not trying to ruin anyone's year by kicking them from the campaign, but the campaign is large and I will not go easy. Cannot really afford to be nice to everyone otherwise its anarchy.

Thread is locked so I cannot quote it, but here is a link to that thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190068.msg52651203#msg52651203

Ultimately I have the final say on who stays or who goes if I am managing the campaign. There is no explanation needed by me nor anyone else. I am at least trying to be somewhat transparent for all of you whom have been banned from the campaign and showing reasons why you were banned.

I don't mind everyone having a conversation about reasoning but it does not change the outcome. Banned accounts will stay banned. You guys probably don;t realize how many people are watching the posters of this campaign. I get a load of pms a day reporting users to me. If they are pmming me i'll bet they are also reporting the posts. Not sure why some of you feel like it's the end of the world to be banned from a campaign. There are other campaigns, maybe you're mad because you cannot make a boatload of btc fast in the other campaigns? Whatever the reason be, you did this to yourself. I didn't nor did the company make you post a ton of shit fast. You made that decision on your own.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: