Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] BitAIrt - World First AI Art on the blockchain- CES Las Vegas 2020 ✅✅✅  (Read 2363 times)
Flater (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:24:52 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2021, 12:30:39 PM by Flater

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alfredbolk

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:38:30 PM

It seduces my creative brain and my scientist brain. Love it, I’ll get as much as I can before the price rise.

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ FREELANEX ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS❱▬▬▬▬
Mr. Spasybo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:29:08 PM

Wow, can't wait to watch images of AI and check your ERC-271 token after ICO.
What are your caps to make this amazing idea become real?
Flater (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:38:23 PM

Wow, can't wait to watch images of AI and check your ERC-271 token after ICO.
What are your caps to make this amazing idea become real?

Thank you for your message,
Everything is working and ready, check out www.bitairt.io
You can now buy the first AI Art and receive the ERC721 token in a snap.

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !
Hoesis.USA

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:23:53 PM

Not sure purists would call it “Art”, but for sure it’s very impressive; to me it could reach thousands of dollars!!
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:56:59 PM

Seems so new, really need to add many more in the site. However, people would like to see more, such as social media link, team, and when the whitepaper will be released?

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:02:49 PM

If you will buy this digital art, how can you assure that it will have a value in the future? What determines its value in the market as compared to traditional artworks? In traditional painting, the value depends on who is the painter and the age of the art. For this digital art, what will make it valuable?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:58:11 PM

DeepBlack is our supercomputer which has been extensively trained to generate 100,000 unique creations. Each of them are signed and encapsulated in an ERC-721 token. DeepBlack generates an extensive range of creative styles, from Classicism to Abstract art, through to Baroque and Minimalism.

it seems to me that the issue of price is very controversial. what's to stop your supercomputer to generate their creations every second. but in this that there is, me, seems like a this the beginning of future art. although I am sure the artist must be hungry, then there really will be masterpieces and this is not a few examples. I will closely monitor this area of art.

You can choose at random a creation and send your Ethereum (ETH)

in more detail, I do not choose what I like? I pay and the paintings are sent to me Randomly? and it does not depend on anything and is not controlled by anything, that is, how lucky?
jankie25

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:33:58 AM

It looks fantastic; I own no art, now I’ll be able to say I own a DeepBlack.
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:03:47 AM

This is a good idea to have AI usage to specifically generate art works for decoration purposes,
and could be done by entering algorithm based criteria to quickly generate selection of art pieces
to make up the overall design project. The art piece will then be valued based on the success of
the overall design project.

BTW where can I find the official DeepBlack AI web link from BitAIrt  Roll Eyes

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

gold969

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:53:32 AM

Dee...
       ...... lucky?

It's also a very interresting and fair point,
You are right, nothing can stop our supercomputer, however in the smartcontract of deepblack (which is public and can be found on etherscan for example) the hard limit is 100k Painting.
We have made the choice to not manually select the creation of DeepBlack, so some are incredibly good, and some are less, but he is the artist, and he can have bad days  Grin

Regarding your second point, you can check on our website bitairt.io at the moment 500 of the 100k creation have been released, you can shuffle painting and buy one as soon as you like one.

How difficult is it to create your "supercomputer"? I mean, can a programmer repeat and run more than one of these? Then these pictures will have value as now many tokens on the air. And while I think possible true masterpieces that random distribution... lottery, element of the game.

You can dream about that accidentally get a picture worth a million.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:52:05 AM

Can we see previous artworks of DeepBlack? Or saved images of your DeepBlack supercomputer? What if in the near future, there will be more "DeepBlack" supercomputers, how would it affect on your platform? We need to check possible scenarios that may happen very soon and consider that you don't have the only one with supercomputer.
gold969

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:06:31 PM

these 2 paintings are impressive
Twinkledoe

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:52:27 PM

Can we see previous artworks of DeepBlack? Or saved images of your DeepBlack supercomputer? What if in the near future, there will be more "DeepBlack" supercomputers, how would it affect on your platform? We need to check possible scenarios that may happen very soon and consider that you don't have the only one with supercompujavascript:void(0);ter.

Hi, thanks for your comment,

DeepBlack is a one time artist, Picasso was Picasso, Dali was Dali ... it will be other AI artist, but DeepBlack is the first on the blockchain and will remain the first forever.

You can check the website www.bitairt.io and shuffle among the 500 first "painting" created by DeepBlack.
We will add more, as the minting price of each token for us is between 50cts and 1$ while we sell them for 0,01ETH we aren't able to mint the 100k at once.

For us, your question is like asking in 2009 what if a competitor launch something simillar to Bitcoin, well it would be too late, as we are the FIRST AI ART on the blockchain. Plus we are at advanced stages for partneship with world famous company in the Art Industry.

Everything is ready and already working, it's not a project it's a reality.

I wonder what this piece of art would be of value in the future? Would there be individuals that are willing to pay this kind of art and keep them via blockchain. Is it really worth it? How sure are you that you are the first AI art on the blockchain?
Twinkledoe

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:03:55 PM

You are right, we can’t be sure, it’s an investment, but it’s a small one as the current price is ~1$ each.
The risk is really low.
We are the first AI art one the blockchain, we are the first one able to mimic human painting. We know it as we did our homework and research.
As you can see AI art interrest investors, it sell for half a million at Christies.
Most of the art investor keep the original in a safe in a bank and display a copy in their house.
Here it’s the same, get your DeepBlack painted while the original is safe in your cold wallet.

We launched a day ago, it’s just the beginning, we are working on partnership, and if we are able to continue the hard work to make DeepBlack famous, for sure the price will increase.

Okay, I do agree now. The risk is very low as the current price is I can say very cheap. So if someone has extra dollars, they can get more of it, not to be bothered if it will increase or decrease its value in the future because the initial investment is very low. Your problem is how to make DeepBlack's creations be of value in the coming years.
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:09:49 AM

We are working on it, DeepBlack will be exposed in Art Gallery and Museum in London and we are in the process to partnership with an auction house for a charity sale.

Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:58:22 PM

We are working on it, DeepBlack will be exposed in Art Gallery and Museum in London and we are in the process to partnership with an auction house for a charity sale.

May i know where this project based on?
I can not find any information about the team behind this project nor anyway to contact the team.
Also no social media account, which is very uncommon.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:07:18 PM

good plan and to convince people every activity should be listed here if what you are doing is real it will not be difficult to get investors and hopefully the project is getting better and developing significantly

Mr. Spasybo

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:13:16 PM

Wow, how AI can draw a picture about human or animals/plant? Does it use cloud service for data and get reviewed from community to do it better and better?
lebev.hus

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:31:48 PM

Do you have bounty?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: