Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2019, 07:12:00 PM *
News: 10th anniversary art contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] BitAIrt - World First AI Art on the blockchain- CES Las Vegas 2020 ✅✅✅  (Read 970 times)
Flater

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:24:52 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 04:39:28 PM by Flater

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flater

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:25:44 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 04:30:23 PM by Flater

We will be present at the CES Las Vegas 2020 the biggest tech show in the world:

The CES commity is so impressed with our project.

Itís an incredible opportunity for DeepBlack to be presented to the world as the future of Art.

Experts forecast that the collectible market on the blockchain will skyrocket in the coming years to reach billions of dollar in marketcap.
Art will definitively be part of this, and DeepBlack will be the first one.

Itís the coolest form of art, and a unique opportunity for you to be among the very first investors in DeepBlack before it becomes mainstream.

We offert you a very unique opportunity to support our CES adventure, the project, and to invest in DeepBlack at a very early stage.

35 Discovery package - 100$ in crypto each:
- 20 original Deepblack will be sent to your Ethereum wallet.

20 Advanced Package: 250$ in crypto each:
- You will received your invite for the CES las vegas 2020. (worth 300$)
- and 20 original deepblack.

5 Premium package: 1000$ in crypto each:
- 5 invites for the CES (worth 1500$)
- 100 original Deepblack on a Nano ledger sent worldwide
- A small size handpainted version of your DeepBlack will be sent to you

1 Platinum Package: 10,000$
- 100 invites to the CES (worth 30000$)
- Diner with the founders in Las vegas
- 1000 DeepBlack sent to you in a Nano Ledger
- 3 large size handpainted DeepBlack
- VIP welcome in our Booth during CES

Strickly limited, Contact us before the end of November in PM for this once a life and very exclusive opportunity.

Contract adress to buy the painting: 0xd70F41Dd5875EEE7fa9DD8048567bC932124A8d2
OR
Directly using metamask on Bitairt.io
Contract adress for the OTC Peer-to-peer exchange: 0xBB8425c29BE2e361998004f71F7AF48Ee6c6D36B

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !
Alfredbolk

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:38:30 PM

It seduces my creative brain and my scientist brain. Love it, Iíll get as much as I can before the price rise.

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ FREELANEX ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS❱▬▬▬▬
Mr. Spasybo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:29:08 PM

Wow, can't wait to watch images of AI and check your ERC-271 token after ICO.
What are your caps to make this amazing idea become real?
Flater

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:38:23 PM

Wow, can't wait to watch images of AI and check your ERC-271 token after ICO.
What are your caps to make this amazing idea become real?

Thank you for your message,
Everything is working and ready, check out www.bitairt.io
You can now buy the first AI Art and receive the ERC721 token in a snap.

Hoesis.USA

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:23:53 PM

Not sure purists would call it ďArtĒ, but for sure itís very impressive; to me it could reach thousands of dollars!!
sukoyomi

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:56:59 PM

Seems so new, really need to add many more in the site. However, people would like to see more, such as social media link, team, and when the whitepaper will be released?

Twinkledoe

Activity: 826
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:02:49 PM

If you will buy this digital art, how can you assure that it will have a value in the future? What determines its value in the market as compared to traditional artworks? In traditional painting, the value depends on who is the painter and the age of the art. For this digital art, what will make it valuable?

gold969

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:58:11 PM

DeepBlack is our supercomputer which has been extensively trained to generate 100,000 unique creations. Each of them are signed and encapsulated in an ERC-721 token. DeepBlack generates an extensive range of creative styles, from Classicism to Abstract art, through to Baroque and Minimalism.

it seems to me that the issue of price is very controversial. what's to stop your supercomputer to generate their creations every second. but in this that there is, me, seems like a this the beginning of future art. although I am sure the artist must be hungry, then there really will be masterpieces and this is not a few examples. I will closely monitor this area of art.

You can choose at random a creation and send your Ethereum (ETH)

in more detail, I do not choose what I like? I pay and the paintings are sent to me Randomly? and it does not depend on anything and is not controlled by anything, that is, how lucky?
jankie25

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:33:58 AM

It looks fantastic; I own no art, now Iíll be able to say I own a DeepBlack.
popcoins

Activity: 578
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:03:47 AM

This is a good idea to have AI usage to specifically generate art works for decoration purposes,
and could be done by entering algorithm based criteria to quickly generate selection of art pieces
to make up the overall design project. The art piece will then be valued based on the success of
the overall design project.

BTW where can I find the official DeepBlack AI web link from BitAIrt  Roll Eyes

███████          ▄▌
█████████       ▄██▌
███████████    ▄████▌
█████████████▄██████▀
███████ ███████████▀  
███████   ███████▀    
███████ ,▄████████▌     
███████▄████████████▌    
█████████████▀` ██████▌   
████████████▀     ██████▌  
██████████▀`       "██████▄ 
█████████▀           ╙██████▄
██████▀`              ╙██████▌
.A D O N. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.Adonpay.
Flater

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:58:19 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 07:09:23 AM by Flater

Seems so new, really need to add many more in the site. However, people would like to see more, such as social media link, team, and when the whitepaper will be released?

Hey, yes the social media are our main priority at the moment, we are also in touch with Gallery and Museum to give away painting.

We won't disclose the team for now, the projet is launched, working, it's not an ICO, you can send 1$ worth of ETH and you receive your painting, as we are at a very advanced stage, i.e : we have generated 100,000 creations, and all the blockchain side is fully working.

If you will buy this digital art, how can you assure that it will have a value in the future? What determines its value in the market as compared to traditional artworks? In traditional painting, the value depends on who is the painter and the age of the art. For this digital art, what will make it valuable?

It's a very good question,
we believe that even if we aren't the first doing AI Art see:AI Art at Christieís Sells for $432,500, we are the first doing AI Art on the blockchain. It allows to ensure authenticity, make transfert cost efficient, buy and sell more liquid and also cheaper to collect as our starting price isn't half a million as the Chritiies's auction few month ago, but 1$ in our case.

In other words, you'll start collect the first AI Art on the blockchain, we will ensure to make DeepBlack famous in the Art world, but again as you can see few month ago AI Art was sold for half a million, it's still a very niche market, and we believe we are at the begining of something huge.

Flater

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:14:09 AM

DeepBlack is our supercomputer which has been extensively trained to generate 100,000 unique creations. Each of them are signed and encapsulated in an ERC-721 token. DeepBlack generates an extensive range of creative styles, from Classicism to Abstract art, through to Baroque and Minimalism.

it seems to me that the issue of price is very controversial. what's to stop your supercomputer to generate their creations every second. but in this that there is, me, seems like a this the beginning of future art. although I am sure the artist must be hungry, then there really will be masterpieces and this is not a few examples. I will closely monitor this area of art.

You can choose at random a creation and send your Ethereum (ETH)

in more detail, I do not choose what I like? I pay and the paintings are sent to me Randomly? and it does not depend on anything and is not controlled by anything, that is, how lucky?

It's also a very interresting and fair point,
You are right, nothing can stop our supercomputer, however in the smartcontract of deepblack (which is public and can be found on etherscan for example) the hard limit is 100k Painting.
We have made the choice to not manually select the creation of DeepBlack, so some are incredibly good, and some are less, but he is the artist, and he can have bad days  Grin

Regarding your second point, you can check on our website bitairt.io at the moment 500 of the 100k creation have been released, you can shuffle painting and buy one as soon as you like one.

BTW where can I find the official DeepBlack AI web link from BitAIrt  Roll Eyes

Not sure what you mean here, so far DeepBlack is the first artist of the BitAirt foundation, so all the details are on bitairt.io

gold969

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:53:32 AM

Dee...
       ...... lucky?

You are right, nothing can stop our supercomputer, however in the smartcontract of deepblack (which is public and can be found on etherscan for example) the hard limit is 100k Painting.
We have made the choice to not manually select the creation of DeepBlack, so some are incredibly good, and some are less, but he is the artist, and he can have bad days  Grin

Regarding your second point, you can check on our website bitairt.io at the moment 500 of the 100k creation have been released, you can shuffle painting and buy one as soon as you like one.

How difficult is it to create your "supercomputer"? I mean, can a programmer repeat and run more than one of these? Then these pictures will have value as now many tokens on the air. And while I think possible true masterpieces that random distribution... lottery, element of the game.

You can dream about that accidentally get a picture worth a million.
Flater

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:08:41 AM

Dee...
       ...... lucky?

How difficult is it to create your "supercomputer"? I mean, can a programmer repeat and run more than one of these? Then these pictures will have value as now many tokens on the air. And while I think possible true masterpieces that random distribution... lottery, element of the game.

You can dream about that accidentally get a picture worth a million.

It's possible for someone with high skills in artificial intelligence to do the same, as it was possible for someone with very good computional science skills to copy cat Bitcoin few month after it launch.

However, DeepBlack is now the only and will remain the first AI Art on the blockchain forever. Depending of the success of the projet, we may see copycat.
The BitAirt Foundation may also release DeepRed or other artist in the future, but the 100k creations of DeepBlack, the very first one, are encapsulate in the Blockchain forever.

Also Art is matter of taste, check out www.bitairt.io and i'm sure you'll be impressed by what DeepBlack created.

BitAirt Foundation, believe that Art industry should be more trustable, more liquid and easy to transfer, and most of all, we believe the next blockchain revolution will be with non-fungible token and collectible. For us, we are at the begining of something, and we hope to demonstrate with our future partnership with prestigious auctions houses, gallery and museum.

Owning the first AI Art on the blockchain is very excting, we just launched, and we will continue the hard work to make it mainstream and DeepBlack a world famous artist.

Stay tuned  Smiley

tippytoes

Activity: 966
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:52:05 AM

Can we see previous artworks of DeepBlack? Or saved images of your DeepBlack supercomputer? What if in the near future, there will be more "DeepBlack" supercomputers, how would it affect on your platform? We need to check possible scenarios that may happen very soon and consider that you don't have the only one with supercomputer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Flater

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:15:59 PM

Can we see previous artworks of DeepBlack? Or saved images of your DeepBlack supercomputer? What if in the near future, there will be more "DeepBlack" supercomputers, how would it affect on your platform? We need to check possible scenarios that may happen very soon and consider that you don't have the only one with supercompujavascript:void(0);ter.

Hi, thanks for your comment,

DeepBlack is a one time artist, Picasso was Picasso, Dali was Dali ... it will be other AI artist, but DeepBlack is the first on the blockchain and will remain the first forever.

You can check the website www.bitairt.io and shuffle among the 500 first "painting" created by DeepBlack.
We will add more, as the minting price of each token for us is between 50cts and 1$ while we sell them for 0,01ETH we aren't able to mint the 100k at once.

For us, your question is like asking in 2009 what if a competitor launch something simillar to Bitcoin, well it would be too late, as we are the FIRST AI ART on the blockchain. Plus we are at advanced stages for partneship with world famous company in the Art Industry.

Everything is ready and already working, it's not a project it's a reality.

gold969

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:06:31 PM

these 2 paintings are impressive
Twinkledoe

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:52:27 PM

Can we see previous artworks of DeepBlack? Or saved images of your DeepBlack supercomputer? What if in the near future, there will be more "DeepBlack" supercomputers, how would it affect on your platform? We need to check possible scenarios that may happen very soon and consider that you don't have the only one with supercompujavascript:void(0);ter.

Hi, thanks for your comment,

DeepBlack is a one time artist, Picasso was Picasso, Dali was Dali ... it will be other AI artist, but DeepBlack is the first on the blockchain and will remain the first forever.

You can check the website www.bitairt.io and shuffle among the 500 first "painting" created by DeepBlack.
We will add more, as the minting price of each token for us is between 50cts and 1$ while we sell them for 0,01ETH we aren't able to mint the 100k at once.

For us, your question is like asking in 2009 what if a competitor launch something simillar to Bitcoin, well it would be too late, as we are the FIRST AI ART on the blockchain. Plus we are at advanced stages for partneship with world famous company in the Art Industry.

Everything is ready and already working, it's not a project it's a reality.

I wonder what this piece of art would be of value in the future? Would there be individuals that are willing to pay this kind of art and keep them via blockchain. Is it really worth it? How sure are you that you are the first AI art on the blockchain?

Flater

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:01:56 PM

You are right, we canít be sure, itís an investment, but itís a small one as the current price is ~1$ each.
The risk is really low.
We are the first AI art one the blockchain, we are the first one able to mimic human painting. We know it as we did our homework and research.
As you can see AI art interrest investors, it sell for half a million at Christies.
Most of the art investor keep the original in a safe in a bank and display a copy in their house.
Here itís the same, get your DeepBlack painted while the original is safe in your cold wallet.

We launched a day ago, itís just the beginning, we are working on partnership, and if we are able to continue the hard work to make DeepBlack famous, for sure the price will increase.

cryptographist

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:16:50 PM

Can we see previous artworks of DeepBlack? Or saved images of your DeepBlack supercomputer? What if in the near future, there will be more "DeepBlack" supercomputers, how would it affect on your platform? We need to check possible scenarios that may happen very soon and consider that you don't have the only one with supercomputer.

This is what I do not understand about this project, can this not exist without the blockchain? Contemporary art sells just fine without a validating body that the blockchain ledger would serve as the purpose.
Flater

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:29:57 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 09:44:20 PM by Flater

Well, first if you want to authenticate a piece of art nowadays itís not very easy. If you want to sell it, itís not very easy as well, you have to go through art gallery or auction house which take very high fees to guarantee authenticity whereas with blockchain itís almost free. Also art market is not very liquid. Currently transferring art worldwide is costly, storage of art is also an issue for Gallery or Museum..

After we develloped DeepBlack we had two options, or make them painted by an human and sell them.
Or put them on the blockchain as unique creation, and allow user to safely keep them in the blockchain and letting the choice to the owner of the token to make it painted or not

Few people would hang on their wall a CryptoKitty, whereas showcasing to your friends an Original DeepBlack the first AI Artist on the blockchain, is so cool.

So the blockchain add an extra security layer, but if you want it painted as a traditional piece of art, you get it painted, we provide this service.
Otherwise you can transfer the ownership of the DeepBlack creation, in few minutes, worldwide, while
the authenticity is certified. Clearly without blockchain itís impossible.

Baha1918

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:57:37 PM

Thatís scary and super exciting that an Artificial intelligence can make such amazing creations; we are at the beginning of something.
Twinkledoe

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:03:55 PM

You are right, we canít be sure, itís an investment, but itís a small one as the current price is ~1$ each.
The risk is really low.
We are the first AI art one the blockchain, we are the first one able to mimic human painting. We know it as we did our homework and research.
As you can see AI art interrest investors, it sell for half a million at Christies.
Most of the art investor keep the original in a safe in a bank and display a copy in their house.
Here itís the same, get your DeepBlack painted while the original is safe in your cold wallet.

We launched a day ago, itís just the beginning, we are working on partnership, and if we are able to continue the hard work to make DeepBlack famous, for sure the price will increase.

Okay, I do agree now. The risk is very low as the current price is I can say very cheap. So if someone has extra dollars, they can get more of it, not to be bothered if it will increase or decrease its value in the future because the initial investment is very low. Your problem is how to make DeepBlack's creations be of value in the coming years.

Flater

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:09:49 AM

We are working on it, DeepBlack will be exposed in Art Gallery and Museum in London and we are in the process to partnership with an auction house for a charity sale.

Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:58:22 PM

We are working on it, DeepBlack will be exposed in Art Gallery and Museum in London and we are in the process to partnership with an auction house for a charity sale.

May i know where this project based on?
I can not find any information about the team behind this project nor anyway to contact the team.
Also no social media account, which is very uncommon.
dRAIH

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:07:18 PM

good plan and to convince people every activity should be listed here if what you are doing is real it will not be difficult to get investors and hopefully the project is getting better and developing significantly

Mr. Spasybo

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:13:16 PM

Wow, how AI can draw a picture about human or animals/plant? Does it use cloud service for data and get reviewed from community to do it better and better?
Flater

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:52:17 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 03:22:59 PM by Flater

May i know where this project based on?
I can not find any information about the team behind this project nor anyway to contact the team.
Also no social media account, which is very uncommon.

At this stage we prefer to not disclose the team as we work in sensitives industries, with high compliance requirements.

We still do it part time, but we expect to leave our job soon to be full time on BitAirt.
Regarding social network we have instagram and facebook: bitairt.io and we will soon onboard a young lady to handle the marketing and the social network in order to set up and manage our discord, telegram and reddit.
You can contact us here via private message or using the email adresse on our website bitairt@protonmail.com

good plan and to convince people every activity should be listed here if what you are doing is real it will not be difficult to get investors and hopefully the project is getting better and developing significantly

Thatís planned, we worked very hard on the AI and Blockchain part, everything is working really well. Now we will start to work on the marketing side.
Press release will be sent to 300 international medias, 100 capital ventures will be contacted this week to seek for investors, we will publish here some marketing materials which will be used to meet Gallery Owner in London, we continue our discussion with auction houses. We have been approached to pitch in AI and blockchain conferences.
Keep in mind we launched 2 days ago. Wink

The priority at the moment is to build and engage our community, this project is built by two geeks in a garage, and without you guys we will never succeed.

Thatís 100% real, like you can now buy your DeepBlack for 1$ worth of ETH on our website ! Everything is working itís not a project, itís a reality!

Wow, how AI can draw a picture about human or animals/plant? Does it use cloud service for data and get reviewed from community to do it better and better?

Thank you ! To make easy something rather complex let say that it uses two different AI.
The first one convert 30,000 images of painting into a distribution, then learn from this distribution, and generate new painting.
The other one is the discriminator, it is here to check that the generator did a good job. It will check what the generator created and see if it can differentiate the AI painting from the distribution of 30,000 human painting.

Itís really schematic, but we hope it helps to clarify the underlying technology.

lebev.hus

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:31:48 PM

Do you have bounty?
Flater

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:06:25 PM

No we donít at the moment.
Happy to give away DeepBlack token to those happy to help us on some task, feel free to contact us if you are a social media influencer, content writer...

tippytoes

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:18:07 PM

-
Thatís planned, we worked very hard on the AI and Blockchain part, everything is working really well. Now we will start to work on the marketing side.
Press release will be sent to 300 international medias, 100 capital ventures will be contacted this week to seek for investors, we will publish here some marketing materials which will be used to meet Gallery Owner in London, we continue our discussion with auction houses. We have been approached to pitch in AI and blockchain conferences.

The priority at the moment is to build and engage our community, this project is built by two geeks in a garage, and without you guys we will never succeed.

-

Thank you ! To make easy something rather complex let say that it uses two different AI.
The first one convert 30,000 images of painting into a distribution, then learn from this distribution, and generate new painting.
The other one is the discriminator, it is here to check that the generator did a good job. It will check what the generator created and see if it can differentiate the AI painting from the distribution of 30,000 human painting.

Itís really schematic, but we hope it helps to clarify the underlying technology.

Will be looking forward if you can arrange a collaboration with one of the Gallery Owners in London. This might help you in building your integrity in the community. This kind of platform needs cooperation with established physical institution like physical galleries or auction houses.

Also, since you mentioned already about your technology, I am curious how many AI paintings can DeepBlack generates in a day? Rough estimate would be fine. Thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Flater

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:04:45 PM

-

-

Will be looking forward if you can arrange a collaboration with one of the Gallery Owners in London. This might help you in building your integrity in the community. This kind of platform needs cooperation with established physical institution like physical galleries or auction houses.

Also, since you mentioned already about your technology, I am curious how many AI paintings can DeepBlack generates in a day? Rough estimate would be fine. Thanks.

We agree with you !
Really what is difficult and very time consuming is the training phase, afterwards DeepBlack can generate ~50k image a day.

Butern Butler

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:26:22 PM

The website isnít the best ever, but the project is launched and working so even if I like to check the team before to invest, the token are very cheap, and the project could become a new world for Art, all good guys, Iíll fill my bag.
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 05:05:26 AM

At this stage we prefer to not disclose the team as we work in sensitives industries, with high compliance requirements.

We still do it part time, but we expect to leave our job soon to be full time on BitAirt.
Regarding social network we have instagram and facebook: bitairt.io and we will soon onboard a young lady to handle the marketing and the social network in order to set up and manage our discord, telegram and reddit.
You can contact us here via private message or using the email adresse on our website bitairt@protonmail.com

I see, i hope can see your Telegram group available soon since most users is active on Telegram than other platform. Of course if you need admin for telegram, i am willing to apply  Wink
tippytoes

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:56:41 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 06:35:02 AM by tippytoes

-

-

We agree with you !
Really what is difficult and very time consuming is the training phase, afterwards DeepBlack can generate ~50k image a day.

If all goes well here and you can sell DeepBlack's artworks for $1 like hotcakes, about $50k a day is not bad at all. Of course, that is an ideal scenario. And if you can fetch your AI artwork more than $1, I would say, this is a good retirement project.  Wink

Will be looking forward how much this AI art will be valued in the art world in the near future. Marketing this kind of art is another work to do here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Flater

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:52:00 AM

The number of DeepBlack is limited in the smartcontract and will never change.
There is only 100k painting available for sale.
The pricing scheme is increasing it starts at 0.01 ETH as of today and will increase to 0.19ETH for the last ones.

Flater

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:45:36 PM

Check out the draft of the video of our new recruit :

https://youtu.be/mKf7rWpbcKg

Cryptoenthusbusa

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:59:12 PM

I live in a small poor country and we donít even have a museum! Iíll get my first piece of art! Guys, thatís awesome.

⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃  HiveNet  ⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃
               THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD COMPUTING               
Abusadaoxes

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:10:35 PM

The ultimate geek dream! AI and block chain combined! For once we see AI for other things that scam trading bots! Impressive!
XEFUZ

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:05:52 PM

Haha when I see CryptoKitties selling for 100k$ each, Iíll buy as much as I can of these, they are way more appealing and I could hang one in my living room!
Well, first if you want to authenticate a piece of art nowadays itís not very easy. If you want to sell it, itís not very easy as well, you have to go through art gallery or auction house which take very high fees to guarantee authenticity whereas with blockchain itís almost free. Also art market is not very liquid. Currently transferring art worldwide is costly, storage of art is also an issue for Gallery or Museum..

After we develloped DeepBlack we had two options, or make them painted by an human and sell them.
Or put them on the blockchain as unique creation, and allow user to safely keep them in the blockchain and letting the choice to the owner of the token to make it painted or not

Few people would hang on their wall a CryptoKitty, whereas showcasing to your friends an Original DeepBlack the first AI Artist on the blockchain, is so cool.

So the blockchain add an extra security layer, but if you want it painted as a traditional piece of art, you get it painted, we provide this service.
Otherwise you can transfer the ownership of the DeepBlack creation, in few minutes, worldwide, while
Elsop

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:26:49 PM

Thatís a very interesting project! I imagine in one century or even more, people will find these creations in the blockchain, and it will be the first AI art ever released on a Blockchain!

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:47:56 PM

I live in a small poor country and we donít even have a museum! Iíll get my first piece of art! Guys, thatís awesome.

i like this post! lol
this is your chance to own an artwork. and guess what for $1 or so, and AI art on the blockchain? what more can you ask for? normally artworks are for those elites who can afford to buy one. but this project is promoting art for everyone. i think im in for this project!
let us hope that this will be big in the future and DeepBlack will be the first famous AI painter. who knows, your $1 art will be valuable in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Flater

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:45:44 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 12:46:40 PM by Flater

Thank you for your support, we continue the hard work, more to come.

A fascinating DeepBlack currently for sale for 0.01ETH, among plenty other painting

Name: Donít fear me

Albam Jorden

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:50:56 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 12:23:54 AM by Albam Jorden

Impressive, and itís ready to buy, and currently super cheap! Are you sure thatís a good idea to have such pricing scheme?
Kennedy Astin

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:03:23 AM

New paradigm for Art! What can we do to help BitAirt ?
Oxherder

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:01:34 PM

So itís all the same price? thatís tricky cause some will probably be incredibly demanded and true piece of art while the other will be just crap.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Flater

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:40:07 PM

Yes, they will all be original deepblack  Cool

PSULLWALERS

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:02:36 PM

How does bitart works?
Flater

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:20:09 PM

can you be more specific ?

Bushadamfus

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:00:32 AM

Very unique and good project.I want to know more about bitart.
Burgerwich

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:59:57 PM

Haha when I see CryptoKitties selling for 100k$ each, Iíll buy as much as I can of these, they are way more appealing and I could hang one in my living room!

How bitart provide security to users?
InderalUss

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:23:11 AM

Do you have bounty?
Flater

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:28:11 AM

Hello we don't have bounty campain at the moment.

Alex1326

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:38:28 PM

-

-

We agree with you !

If all goes well here and you can sell DeepBlack's artworks for $1 like hotcakes, about $50k a day is not bad at all. Of course, that is an ideal scenario. And if you can fetch your AI artwork more than $1, I would say, this is a good retirement project.  Wink

Will be looking forward how much this AI art will be valued in the art world in the near future. Marketing this kind of art is another work to do here.
That's great.I liked the idea of your project.
Alex1326

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:41:54 PM

How can I earn money from bitart?
Hoesis.USA

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:44:20 AM

Does someone know about future of Bitart?
Baha1918

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:12:25 AM

I really liked the idea.I am going to buy.
Bushadamfus

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:19:19 PM

I want to get a piece of digital art.
BTTlobverss

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:43:30 AM

Do you have telegram?
Elsop

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:21:40 AM

What is the minimum investment?

Flater

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:03:38 AM

Do you have telegram?
Yes we do: https://t.me/BitAirtDP

Flater

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:04:12 AM

What is the minimum investment?

0.01ETH ! itís less than 2$ then the price will rise to 0.2ETH

masulum

Activity: 602
Merit: 561

coming soon - cryptoblog.my.id

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 07:42:06 AM

Give me any explain, is your token or art on your blockchain will go up 0.2 ETH? If, you are talking about your tokens, I think it's too far away. So, how you will make sore digital art on your blockchain is very unique and can't be copied?

smartmixer.io▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
.Make your Cryptos untraceable!.
(( ███████ ((    TELEGRAM    )) ███████ ))
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████▀███████▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀▀███▄
▄███ ▄▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▄ ███▄
████ █  ▄   ▄█ █ ████
████▌▐▌ ▀█▄█▀ ▐▌▐████
▀████ ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀ ████▀
▀████▄ ▀▄▄▄▀ ▄████▀
▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄██████ ▀   █ ██████▄
███████   █▀  ███████
████████▄ ▄ ▄████████
▀████▀         ▀████▀
▀███   ▄   ▄   ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████▀   ▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀      █████▄
████     ▄▀▄  ▀ ▀████
███    ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄    ███
▀███▄▄  ▀█ █▀   ▄███▀
▀████████ ████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

70% COMSN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ē MIX NOW! ē
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
Flater

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:19:52 AM

Give me any explain, is your token or art on your blockchain will go up 0.2 ETH? If, you are talking about your tokens, I think it's too far away. So, how you will make sore digital art on your blockchain is very unique and can't be copied?

Yes the current price of Art/token is 0.01ETH and the total number of Artwork available is 100,000.
The pricing scheme in the smartcontract is built in way that the price will rise.
Regarding your second question, itís a very fair point, each image has been hashed with a SHA-256 algorithm it gives the digital signature of the creation. This signature is encapsulated in a ERC-721 token which are currently for sale for 0.01ETH.

So of course you can save the creation on your drive, without buying it, however itís like a copy of a Picasso, it has no value. The value arrive from the fact you can prove you are the only legal owner of this creation and also confirm this is an original DeepBlack.

We will do a demo video to show you how it works.

Flater

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:38:16 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 03:25:50 PM by Flater

We will randomly pickup a transaction among the 100 last and send 1ETH and then another one between 100 and 1000 transaction and send 9ETH to this adresse! Buy your first Artwork on the blockchain for 0.01ETH and win 10ETH  

Double your chance, refer a friend, he will send us his hash transaction and yours and youíll double your chance to win each time you get refered.
Your friend must send an email to bitairt@protonmail.com, here, and PM on bitcointalk.
Hash of my transaction:
Hash of my referral transaction:

We will count twice your ETH address each time.
Before 31/12/2019

Vienure

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:09:37 PM

We will randomly pickup a transaction among the 100 last and send 1ETH and then another one between 100 and 1000 transaction and send 9ETH to this adresse! Buy your first Artwork on the blockchain for 0.01ETH and win 10ETH 

Double your chance, refer a friend, he will send us his hash transaction and yours and youíll double your chance to win each time you get refered.
Your friend must send an email to bitairt@protonmail.com, here, and PM on bitcointalk.
Hash of my transaction:

Before 31/12/2019
Great.How can I refer my friend?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
dkbit98

Activity: 602
Merit: 485

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 05:49:21 PM

I just check that telegram link you posted before  t.me/BitAirtDP
and it is empty, created on October 2nd...

I would maybe like to take part in this, but I dont see any official info about it on website,
and there and no social media accounts that I am aware off...

Flater

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:39:53 PM

We launched a week ago, we have 162 subscribers on telegram and you can also check our facebook and instagram.

Thatís really the beginning, we are discussing to do an exposition at the tate modern, in london, we have also something huge planned in few months we wait for confirmation. But it will be viral worldwide... wait and see

Commadante2

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:39:01 AM

How bitart works?Will you list in exchange?
Asamu.john

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 09:01:19 AM

Hash of my transaction:

Before 31/12/2019
Great.How can I refer my friend?
I want to know also.
Flater

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:15:55 PM

Just send the hash of your transaction to your friend and once they buy a DeepBlack tell them to send us their transaction hash with yours.

Oxherder

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:18:32 PM

What is the minimum $ to invest?

simad.Abex

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:33:44 PM

It's really a unique project abour digital art.I will follow up your project.
Flater

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:34:17 PM

What is the minimum $ to invest?

For 2$ you can get your DeepBlack.
We start to make good sales, and we just launched 2 weeks ago.

Burgerwich

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:04:02 AM

How can I win 10 ETH?
Albam Jorden

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:10:42 AM

Is there any way to get free digital art?
kelley87

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:59:07 PM

I want to buy DeepBlack.How can I do that?
jankie25

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:45:46 PM

Everything is well executed.You guys need to active here in thread.
InderalUss

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:21:34 PM

How can I use the bitart?
Flater

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:24:37 PM

Adding Reddit, Instagram and Telegram link in front page,
Demo video will be released soon.

Uikjuysd

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:13:22 AM

Let us know if you have bounty.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Flater

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:56:33 AM

so far we have no bounty campain

Flater

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:11:36 AM

See you in CES 2020 in las vegas !
We are so excited, it will be crazy exposure for our project!

Uikjuysd

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:36:18 AM

Bitart seem's very intresting to me.I really liked the project.Bitart AI and blockchain combined that really impressive.

█ CURAIZON █
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:11:37 PM

dude nice job on securing that CES2020 spot!  big score for sure for BitAIrt
i saw what you made for the 10th anniversary thread, this idea is so good,i think the only problem for me is the pricing thing, i dont understand is it an ICO but you get the art? Sad  
you should just make art and sell it for funding, no weird pricing scheme, i know id buy one of those, the idea is great, but i dont want some token, just some (erc721) art haha
is that possible right now?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Commadante2

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:28:45 PM

I hope It will be a revolutionary  in crypto world.
Flater

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:11:28 AM

dude nice job on securing that CES2020 spot!  big score for sure for BitAIrt
i saw what you made for the 10th anniversary thread, this idea is so good,i think the only problem for me is the pricing thing, i dont understand is it an ICO but you get the art? Sad  
you should just make art and sell it for funding, no weird pricing scheme, i know id buy one of those, the idea is great, but i dont want some token, just some (erc721) art haha

Thanks for your comment,
We sell the art/token (Erc721) for funding, no ICO here.
You can start to collect our ERC 721 token, each of them encapsulates an original DeepBlack.

Asamu.john

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:34:11 AM

Bitart really a intresting project. AI art on blockchain it's very unique.
Oxherder

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:48:59 PM

I found bitart very good project.It has really good potential.

InderalUss

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:58:06 AM

Really good project.looking for to invest in AI related projects.
PSULLWALERS

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:10:31 PM

dude nice job on securing that CES2020 spot!  big score for sure for BitAIrt

Thanks for your comment,
You can start to collect our ERC 721 token, each of them encapsulates an original DeepBlack.

That's great.Now it's more secured.
Burgerwich

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:19:48 PM

10 eth win?Really it's really impressive.I want to
johnwhitestar

Activity: 495
Merit: 253

Up to 39%/y of net profit right now

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:26:38 PM

Fascinating project, a bit frightening also.
Do you have a discord channel?
So it's a kind of ICO? Are the tokens traded anywhere?

Obamajusting

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:55:51 PM

Bitart has potential points that make it better than other competitive sites out in the market.
kelley87

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:10:47 PM

BitAIrt  is a revolutionary solution for the Ai and Blockchain lover.
Albam Jorden

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:05:31 PM

Can we trade BitAIrt ?
tippytoes

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:21:42 AM

Fascinating project, a bit frightening also.
Do you have a discord channel?
So it's a kind of ICO? Are the tokens traded anywhere?

The OP already mentioned no ICO, however, if you want art from them you have to buy their ERC721 token. So more or less, it is already their way of raising funds. But at least you are getting original DeepBlack AI art for small amount of money like about a dollar or so. And if this project will take off and continue to flourish, the AI art that you bought might be valuable in the future. At least no high expectations here and you can own an artwork for very cheap price.

I think their token is not yet traded at the moment.

dude nice job on securing that CES2020 spot!  big score for sure for BitAIrt

Thanks for your comment,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Alex1326

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:57:03 PM

What special feature they provide to their users?
Baha1918

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:28:15 PM

There are really 100k unique creations? Are they double checked by a human before to be sold?
tippytoes

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:55:02 AM

There are really 100k unique creations? Are they double checked by a human before to be sold?

What do you mean by checked by human? Actual inspection of the art? It seems that kind of approach is hard to do if you are not in the area of this DeepBlack computer. From what I understand here, you will choose what AI art you want to purchase and once you paid, you will own that digital art recorded via blockchain. So no one can repurchase that again.
Let us wait what the dev has to say on this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Uikjuysd

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:20:56 AM

So I can paint the art.How many days it will take to delivered?

█ CURAIZON █
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:38:42 PM

well given what they told me, since it's STRICKLY an ERC721 based item, you will recieve it instantly after purchase id assume?
their selling them as collectables, think of them like digital baseball cards of the future, Art made solely by AI
im going to be snagging one if this continues to move forward, the idea seems pretty original, i just wish there was a physical for a conversation piece like my other crypto stuff Tongue hehe

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
XEFUZ

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:49:05 PM

So itís all the same price? thatís tricky cause some will probably be incredibly demanded and true piece of art while the other will be just crap.
Elsop

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:04:54 PM

That's really amazing that Artificial intelligence can make such amazing creative art.

Flater

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:05:46 PM

well given what they told me, since it's STRICKLY an ERC721 based item, you will recieve it instantly after purchase id assume?
their selling them as collectables, think of them like digital baseball cards of the future, Art made solely by AI
im going to be snagging one if this continues to move forward, the idea seems pretty original, i just wish there was a physical for a conversation piece like my other crypto stuff Tongue hehe

Feel free to come to meet us at CES Las Vegas booth 53171 in Eurekapark we would be happy to show painted DeepBlack as well as discussed the future of art on Blockchain it gonna be amazing.

Flater

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:08:48 PM

What do you mean by checked by human? Actual inspection of the art? It seems that kind of approach is hard to do if you are not in the area of this DeepBlack computer. From what I understand here, you will choose what AI art you want to purchase and once you paid, you will own that digital art recorded via blockchain. So no one can repurchase that again.

Thatís actually a very fair point, DeepBlackís creation arenít checked by human, it means no human interraction ! they are generated and put directly on the blockchain !

You chose the one you like, but itís directly from the computer !

Vienure

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:54:10 AM

AI in creative section that's really impressive.ART enthusiastic people will loved it.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:45:26 PM

Itís really a cool idea to make such a project. Such art will definitely be appreciated in the future and will be in demand.

Kennedy Astin

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:28:39 PM

As a creative person I really amazed and also liked the arts that made by AI. That's really exciting and unique.
Baha1918

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:36:23 PM

Thatís actually a very fair point, DeepBlackís creation arenít checked by human, it means no human interraction ! they are generated and put directly on the blockchain !

You chose the one you like, but itís directly from the computer !
That's really impressive.I am gonna try to get a unique art.
ADAM Alams

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:44:57 PM

How many art a user can buy?
Flater

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:00:44 PM

As many as you want  Smiley

Alfredbolk

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:12:18 PM

If anyone want to sell their purchased ART.How can they do that?

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ FREELANEX ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS❱▬▬▬▬
Flater

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:29:08 PM

We will be present at the CES Las Vegas 2020 the biggest tech show in the world:

The CES commity is so impressed with our project.

Itís an incredible opportunity for DeepBlack to be presented to the world as the future of Art.

Experts forecast that the collectible market on the blockchain will skyrocket in the coming years to reach billions of dollar in marketcap.
Art will definitively be part of this, and DeepBlack will be the first one.

Itís the coolest form of art, and a unique opportunity for you to be among the very first investors in DeepBlack before it becomes mainstream.

We offert you a very unique opportunity to support our CES adventure, the project, and to invest in DeepBlack at a very early stage.

35 Discovery package - 100$ in crypto each:
- 20 original Deepblack will be sent to your Ethereum wallet.

20 Advanced Package: 250$ in crypto each:
- You will received your invite for the CES las vegas 2020. (worth 300$)
- and 20 original deepblack.

5 Premium package: 1000$ in crypto each:
- 5 invites for the CES (worth 1500$)
- 100 original Deepblack on a Nano ledger sent worldwide
- A small size handpainted version of your DeepBlack will be sent to you

1 Platinum Package: 10,000$
- 100 invites to the CES (worth 30000$)
- Diner with the founders in Las vegas
- 1000 DeepBlack sent to you in a Nano Ledger
- 3 large size handpainted DeepBlack
- VIP welcome in our Booth during CES

Strickly limited, Contact us before the end of November in PM for this once a life and very exclusive opportunity.

Bushadamfus

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:22:08 PM

AI and block chain combined that's really interesting.
Flater

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:36:56 PM

We presented the project to private investor today,
One of the investor wasnít convinced, the other told him: You are like Kodac in the 1990s, ďnoone will like numeric photos, itís not on paper, and itís complexĒ digital art is like numeric photo in the 90s.

We found this point so smart ! Digital Art is possible with blockchain, and completely in the future.

They were convinced that no one would ever want to look at their pictures on a television set. Print had been with us for over 100 years, no one was complaining about prints, they were very inexpensive, and so why would anyone want to look at their picture on a television set?

Said Kodak to the guy who invented numeric photo !

tippytoes

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:44:37 AM

We presented the project to private investor today,
One of the investor wasnít convinced, the other told him: You are like Kodac in the 1990s, ďnoone will like numeric photos, itís not on paper, and itís complexĒ digital art is like numeric photo in the 90s.

We found this point so smart ! Digital Art is possible with blockchain, and completely in the future.

They were convinced that no one would ever want to look at their pictures on a television set. Print had been with us for over 100 years, no one was complaining about prints, they were very inexpensive, and so why would anyone want to look at their picture on a television set?

Said Kodak to the guy who invented numeric photo !

So far, have you raised funds from private investors? Any luck from them? Also, are there buyers of DeepBlack's art from the public?

Participating in events will give exposure to this project and also shows that you are pretty serious in pushing thru this one. Good luck!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Flater

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:03:57 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2019, 05:40:07 PM by Flater

We raised fund from private investors.
It allow us to continue the development as well as financing our CES adventure.
In the CES we will release the beta version of our new feature.

In the near future, once youíll buy DeepBlack youíll be able to download our app, copy-paste your ethereum adress, it will scan your adress and create an Art Gallery in Virtual Reallity.

Youíll be able to walk around your own Art Gallery, and trade DeepBlackís creation directly from your VR Private Museum.

The beta version will be presented on Oculus, during CES, we expect to release IOS and Android version for smartphones soon after, and also open the digital artwork to more artist AI and Human.

See you at the CES if you want to try our new VR Art Gallery !

We arenít huge VR enthusiastic as it still requiere lot of specific hardware for a very user friendly experience. Itís true you can use a cheap headset and any smartphone, but we believe the experience isnít as good as with a proper VR device.

However, we believe VR will be the next big thing, especially if as forecasted by experts, Apple will make VR maintream. VR Art Gallery will become really mainstream, and we will be on the market for years.

In few months we will be the only VR Art Gallery where digital art authenticity is secured by the blockchain, and where the artist is an AI.

Welcome the future.

TimeTeller

Activity: 1148
Merit: 519

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:02:34 AM

In the near future, once youíll buy DeepBlack youíll be able to download our app, copy-paste your ethereum adress, it will scan your adress and create an Art Gallery in Virtual Reallity.

Youíll be able to walk around your own Art Gallery, and trade DeepBlackís creation directly from your VR Private Museum.

The beta version will be presented on Oculus, during CES, we expect to release IOS and Android version for smartphones soon after, and also open the digital artwork to more artist AI and Human.

We arenít huge VR enthusiastic as it still requiere lot of specific hardware for a very user friendly experience. Itís true you can use a cheap headset and any smartphone, but we believe the experience isnít as good as with a proper VR device.

However, we believe VR will be the next big thing, especially if as forecasted by experts, Apple will make VR maintream. VR Art Gallery will become really mainstream, and we will be on the market for years.

In few months we will be the only VR Art Gallery where digital art authenticity is secured by the blockchain, and where the artist is an AI.

Welcome the future.

You have a very refreshing and motivating tone here.
If you are participating events, then, it means your existence is real.
Unlike other art-related projects that are only about text and talks.
But, based from your pricing table, where are you now? So we know basically how much we are paying for the art if we purchase.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Flater

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:30:20 AM

Thank you, indeed we exist  Wink, we will post a photo of our booth at the CES.
The current price is still 0.01ETH per painting, you can see the current price on www.bitairt.io
We have sold few hundred so far, but we do everything from ďthe garageĒ, and we try to be cautious with our investorís funds, so it will probably take time, not be a hype based project, but we believe in it and we enjoy working on it so much.

We are sure to gain massive exposure after the CES.

We will present the project, painted artwork, VR Art gallery ....

If you are from vegas or able to travel we will give you a free pass for the CES to come visiting us.

vanchain

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:23:45 PM

is nice idea how can i see all the art
Flater

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:50:41 PM

You canít see all the art at once, you can shuffle art on www.bitairt.io

TimeTeller

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:17:05 PM

Thank you, indeed we exist  Wink, we will post a photo of our booth at the CES.
The current price is still 0.01ETH per painting, you can see the current price on www.bitairt.io
We have sold few hundred so far, but we do everything from ďthe garageĒ, and we try to be cautious with our investorís funds, so it will probably take time, not be a hype based project, but we believe in it and we enjoy working on it so much.

We are sure to gain massive exposure after the CES.

We will present the project, painted artwork, VR Art gallery ....

If you are from vegas or able to travel we will give you a free pass for the CES to come visiting us.

Sorry but I am very far from Vegas, but thanks for that.
Good to see that you are moving forward for this project.
More events, more exposure, and better possibility of selling your AI artworks.
Just a suggestion here, some of the photos that I've seen, DeepBlack's signature is very hard to distinguish.
Can you make at least visible DeepBlack's signature?
Just like the sample arts below -

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Flater

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:09:09 AM

Well, the signature is by definition useless and just to mimic non-AI art, as the digital signature, the proof of authenticity is in the blockchain  Wink.

notblox1

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:44:07 PM

Welcome the future.

Good news.
When can regular users expect to have this beta app for testing or using it every day.
Currently it is not easy to see what images we purchased.

TimeTeller

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:28:21 PM

Well, the signature is by definition useless and just to mimic non-AI art, as the digital signature, the proof of authenticity is in the blockchain  Wink.

Ok, yes, I got it. I was thinking of owning a traditional art where the signature of the artist is visibly seen.
I forgot you are doing this via blockchain so you can trace its authenticity via this network.  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀