Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] BitAIrt - World First AI Art on the blockchain- CES Las Vegas 2020 ✅✅✅  (Read 2365 times)
Flater (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:24:52 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2021, 12:30:39 PM by Flater

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alfredbolk

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:38:30 PM

It seduces my creative brain and my scientist brain. Love it, I’ll get as much as I can before the price rise.

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ FREELANEX ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS❱▬▬▬▬
Mr. Spasybo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:29:08 PM

Wow, can't wait to watch images of AI and check your ERC-271 token after ICO.
What are your caps to make this amazing idea become real?
Flater (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:38:23 PM

Wow, can't wait to watch images of AI and check your ERC-271 token after ICO.
What are your caps to make this amazing idea become real?

Thank you for your message,
Everything is working and ready, check out www.bitairt.io
You can now buy the first AI Art and receive the ERC721 token in a snap.

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !
Hoesis.USA

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:23:53 PM

Not sure purists would call it “Art”, but for sure it’s very impressive; to me it could reach thousands of dollars!!
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:56:59 PM

Seems so new, really need to add many more in the site. However, people would like to see more, such as social media link, team, and when the whitepaper will be released?

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:02:49 PM

If you will buy this digital art, how can you assure that it will have a value in the future? What determines its value in the market as compared to traditional artworks? In traditional painting, the value depends on who is the painter and the age of the art. For this digital art, what will make it valuable?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:58:11 PM

DeepBlack is our supercomputer which has been extensively trained to generate 100,000 unique creations. Each of them are signed and encapsulated in an ERC-721 token. DeepBlack generates an extensive range of creative styles, from Classicism to Abstract art, through to Baroque and Minimalism.

it seems to me that the issue of price is very controversial. what's to stop your supercomputer to generate their creations every second. but in this that there is, me, seems like a this the beginning of future art. although I am sure the artist must be hungry, then there really will be masterpieces and this is not a few examples. I will closely monitor this area of art.

You can choose at random a creation and send your Ethereum (ETH)

in more detail, I do not choose what I like? I pay and the paintings are sent to me Randomly? and it does not depend on anything and is not controlled by anything, that is, how lucky?
jankie25

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:33:58 AM

It looks fantastic; I own no art, now I’ll be able to say I own a DeepBlack.
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:03:47 AM

This is a good idea to have AI usage to specifically generate art works for decoration purposes,
and could be done by entering algorithm based criteria to quickly generate selection of art pieces
to make up the overall design project. The art piece will then be valued based on the success of
the overall design project.

BTW where can I find the official DeepBlack AI web link from BitAIrt  Roll Eyes

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

gold969

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:53:32 AM

Dee...
       ...... lucky?

It's also a very interresting and fair point,
You are right, nothing can stop our supercomputer, however in the smartcontract of deepblack (which is public and can be found on etherscan for example) the hard limit is 100k Painting.
We have made the choice to not manually select the creation of DeepBlack, so some are incredibly good, and some are less, but he is the artist, and he can have bad days  Grin

Regarding your second point, you can check on our website bitairt.io at the moment 500 of the 100k creation have been released, you can shuffle painting and buy one as soon as you like one.

How difficult is it to create your "supercomputer"? I mean, can a programmer repeat and run more than one of these? Then these pictures will have value as now many tokens on the air. And while I think possible true masterpieces that random distribution... lottery, element of the game.

You can dream about that accidentally get a picture worth a million.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:52:05 AM

Can we see previous artworks of DeepBlack? Or saved images of your DeepBlack supercomputer? What if in the near future, there will be more "DeepBlack" supercomputers, how would it affect on your platform? We need to check possible scenarios that may happen very soon and consider that you don't have the only one with supercomputer.
gold969

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:06:31 PM

these 2 paintings are impressive
Twinkledoe

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:52:27 PM

Can we see previous artworks of DeepBlack? Or saved images of your DeepBlack supercomputer? What if in the near future, there will be more "DeepBlack" supercomputers, how would it affect on your platform? We need to check possible scenarios that may happen very soon and consider that you don't have the only one with supercompujavascript:void(0);ter.

Hi, thanks for your comment,

DeepBlack is a one time artist, Picasso was Picasso, Dali was Dali ... it will be other AI artist, but DeepBlack is the first on the blockchain and will remain the first forever.

You can check the website www.bitairt.io and shuffle among the 500 first "painting" created by DeepBlack.
We will add more, as the minting price of each token for us is between 50cts and 1$ while we sell them for 0,01ETH we aren't able to mint the 100k at once.

For us, your question is like asking in 2009 what if a competitor launch something simillar to Bitcoin, well it would be too late, as we are the FIRST AI ART on the blockchain. Plus we are at advanced stages for partneship with world famous company in the Art Industry.

Everything is ready and already working, it's not a project it's a reality.

I wonder what this piece of art would be of value in the future? Would there be individuals that are willing to pay this kind of art and keep them via blockchain. Is it really worth it? How sure are you that you are the first AI art on the blockchain?
Twinkledoe

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:03:55 PM

You are right, we can’t be sure, it’s an investment, but it’s a small one as the current price is ~1$ each.
The risk is really low.
We are the first AI art one the blockchain, we are the first one able to mimic human painting. We know it as we did our homework and research.
As you can see AI art interrest investors, it sell for half a million at Christies.
Most of the art investor keep the original in a safe in a bank and display a copy in their house.
Here it’s the same, get your DeepBlack painted while the original is safe in your cold wallet.

We launched a day ago, it’s just the beginning, we are working on partnership, and if we are able to continue the hard work to make DeepBlack famous, for sure the price will increase.

Okay, I do agree now. The risk is very low as the current price is I can say very cheap. So if someone has extra dollars, they can get more of it, not to be bothered if it will increase or decrease its value in the future because the initial investment is very low. Your problem is how to make DeepBlack's creations be of value in the coming years.
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:09:49 AM

We are working on it, DeepBlack will be exposed in Art Gallery and Museum in London and we are in the process to partnership with an auction house for a charity sale.

Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:58:22 PM

We are working on it, DeepBlack will be exposed in Art Gallery and Museum in London and we are in the process to partnership with an auction house for a charity sale.

May i know where this project based on?
I can not find any information about the team behind this project nor anyway to contact the team.
Also no social media account, which is very uncommon.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:07:18 PM

good plan and to convince people every activity should be listed here if what you are doing is real it will not be difficult to get investors and hopefully the project is getting better and developing significantly

Mr. Spasybo

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:13:16 PM

Wow, how AI can draw a picture about human or animals/plant? Does it use cloud service for data and get reviewed from community to do it better and better?
lebev.hus

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:31:48 PM

Do you have bounty?
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:06:25 PM

No we don’t at the moment.
Happy to give away DeepBlack token to those happy to help us on some task, feel free to contact us if you are a social media influencer, content writer...

tippytoes

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:18:07 PM

-
That’s planned, we worked very hard on the AI and Blockchain part, everything is working really well. Now we will start to work on the marketing side.
Press release will be sent to 300 international medias, 100 capital ventures will be contacted this week to seek for investors, we will publish here some marketing materials which will be used to meet Gallery Owner in London, we continue our discussion with auction houses. We have been approached to pitch in AI and blockchain conferences.
Keep in mind we launched 2 days ago. Wink

The priority at the moment is to build and engage our community, this project is built by two geeks in a garage, and without you guys we will never succeed.

-

Thank you ! To make easy something rather complex let say that it uses two different AI.
The first one convert 30,000 images of painting into a distribution, then learn from this distribution, and generate new painting.
The other one is the discriminator, it is here to check that the generator did a good job. It will check what the generator created and see if it can differentiate the AI painting from the distribution of 30,000 human painting.

It’s really schematic, but we hope it helps to clarify the underlying technology.

Will be looking forward if you can arrange a collaboration with one of the Gallery Owners in London. This might help you in building your integrity in the community. This kind of platform needs cooperation with established physical institution like physical galleries or auction houses.

Also, since you mentioned already about your technology, I am curious how many AI paintings can DeepBlack generates in a day? Rough estimate would be fine. Thanks.
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:04:45 PM

-
That’s planned, we worked very hard on the AI and Blockchain part, everything is working really well. Now we will start to work on the marketing side.
Press release will be sent to 300 international medias, 100 capital ventures will be contacted this week to seek for investors, we will publish here some marketing materials which will be used to meet Gallery Owner in London, we continue our discussion with auction houses. We have been approached to pitch in AI and blockchain conferences.

The priority at the moment is to build and engage our community, this project is built by two geeks in a garage, and without you guys we will never succeed.

-

Thank you ! To make easy something rather complex let say that it uses two different AI.
The first one convert 30,000 images of painting into a distribution, then learn from this distribution, and generate new painting.
The other one is the discriminator, it is here to check that the generator did a good job. It will check what the generator created and see if it can differentiate the AI painting from the distribution of 30,000 human painting.

It’s really schematic, but we hope it helps to clarify the underlying technology.

Will be looking forward if you can arrange a collaboration with one of the Gallery Owners in London. This might help you in building your integrity in the community. This kind of platform needs cooperation with established physical institution like physical galleries or auction houses.

Also, since you mentioned already about your technology, I am curious how many AI paintings can DeepBlack generates in a day? Rough estimate would be fine. Thanks.

We agree with you !
Really what is difficult and very time consuming is the training phase, afterwards DeepBlack can generate ~50k image a day.

Butern Butler

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:26:22 PM

The website isn’t the best ever, but the project is launched and working so even if I like to check the team before to invest, the token are very cheap, and the project could become a new world for Art, all good guys, I’ll fill my bag.

▀█✘██✘██✘█▄     BlockX     ▀█✘██✘██✘█▄
✘✘✘ Digital Assets Settlement & Payment on Blockchain ✘✘✘
✘✘✘blockxnet.com✘✘✘
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 05:05:26 AM

At this stage we prefer to not disclose the team as we work in sensitives industries, with high compliance requirements.

We still do it part time, but we expect to leave our job soon to be full time on BitAirt.
Regarding social network we have instagram and facebook: bitairt.io and we will soon onboard a young lady to handle the marketing and the social network in order to set up and manage our discord, telegram and reddit.
You can contact us here via private message or using the email adresse on our website bitairt@protonmail.com

I see, i hope can see your Telegram group available soon since most users is active on Telegram than other platform. Of course if you need admin for telegram, i am willing to apply  Wink
tippytoes

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:56:41 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 06:35:02 AM by tippytoes

-

-

We agree with you !
Really what is difficult and very time consuming is the training phase, afterwards DeepBlack can generate ~50k image a day.

If all goes well here and you can sell DeepBlack's artworks for $1 like hotcakes, about $50k a day is not bad at all. Of course, that is an ideal scenario. And if you can fetch your AI artwork more than $1, I would say, this is a good retirement project.  Wink

Will be looking forward how much this AI art will be valued in the art world in the near future. Marketing this kind of art is another work to do here.
Abusadaoxes

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:10:35 PM

The ultimate geek dream! AI and block chain combined! For once we see AI for other things that scam trading bots! Impressive!
XEFUZ

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:05:52 PM

Haha when I see CryptoKitties selling for 100k$ each, I’ll buy as much as I can of these, they are way more appealing and I could hang one in my living room!
Well, first if you want to authenticate a piece of art nowadays it’s not very easy. If you want to sell it, it’s not very easy as well, you have to go through art gallery or auction house which take very high fees to guarantee authenticity whereas with blockchain it’s almost free. Also art market is not very liquid. Currently transferring art worldwide is costly, storage of art is also an issue for Gallery or Museum..

After we develloped DeepBlack we had two options, or make them painted by an human and sell them.
Or put them on the blockchain as unique creation, and allow user to safely keep them in the blockchain and letting the choice to the owner of the token to make it painted or not

Few people would hang on their wall a CryptoKitty, whereas showcasing to your friends an Original DeepBlack the first AI Artist on the blockchain, is so cool.

So the blockchain add an extra security layer, but if you want it painted as a traditional piece of art, you get it painted, we provide this service.
Otherwise you can transfer the ownership of the DeepBlack creation, in few minutes, worldwide, while
the authenticity is certified. Clearly without blockchain it’s impossible.
Elsop

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:26:49 PM

That’s a very interesting project! I imagine in one century or even more, people will find these creations in the blockchain, and it will be the first AI art ever released on a Blockchain!

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
▐ ▌ Your Share in the World's Digital Economy ▐ ▌ (http://www.goldario.com/)
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:47:56 PM

I live in a small poor country and we don’t even have a museum! I’ll get my first piece of art! Guys, that’s awesome.

i like this post! lol
this is your chance to own an artwork. and guess what for $1 or so, and AI art on the blockchain? what more can you ask for? normally artworks are for those elites who can afford to buy one. but this project is promoting art for everyone. i think im in for this project!
let us hope that this will be big in the future and DeepBlack will be the first famous AI painter. who knows, your $1 art will be valuable in the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Albam Jorden

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:50:56 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 12:23:54 AM by Albam Jorden

Impressive, and it’s ready to buy, and currently super cheap! Are you sure that’s a good idea to have such pricing scheme?
Oxherder

Activity: 94

COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 03:01:34 PM

So it’s all the same price? that’s tricky cause some will probably be incredibly demanded and true piece of art while the other will be just crap.

[ COMM ] An innovative payment network that endows knowledge with value.
https://cryptocommonwealth.co/
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:40:07 PM

Yes, they will all be original deepblack  Cool

PSULLWALERS

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:02:36 PM

How does bitart works?
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:20:09 PM

can you be more specific ?

Bushadamfus

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:00:32 AM

Very unique and good project.I want to know more about bitart.

|   |    | |     Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings     | |    |  |
UmaChit.Fund      ★     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ★
Burgerwich

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:59:57 PM

Haha when I see CryptoKitties selling for 100k$ each, I’ll buy as much as I can of these, they are way more appealing and I could hang one in my living room!
Well, first if you want to authenticate a piece of art nowadays it’s not very easy. If you want to sell it, it’s not very easy as well, you have to go through art gallery or auction house which take very high fees to guarantee authenticity whereas with blockchain it’s almost free. Also art market is not very liquid. Currently transferring art worldwide is costly, storage of art is also an issue for Gallery or Museum..

After we develloped DeepBlack we had two options, or make them painted by an human and sell them.
Or put them on the blockchain as unique creation, and allow user to safely keep them in the blockchain and letting the choice to the owner of the token to make it painted or not

Few people would hang on their wall a CryptoKitty, whereas showcasing to your friends an Original DeepBlack the first AI Artist on the blockchain, is so cool.

So the blockchain add an extra security layer, but if you want it painted as a traditional piece of art, you get it painted, we provide this service.
Otherwise you can transfer the ownership of the DeepBlack creation, in few minutes, worldwide, while
the authenticity is certified. Clearly without blockchain it’s impossible.
How bitart provide security to users?
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:28:11 AM

Hello we don't have bounty campain at the moment.

Alex1326

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:38:28 PM

-

-

We agree with you !

If all goes well here and you can sell DeepBlack's artworks for $1 like hotcakes, about $50k a day is not bad at all. Of course, that is an ideal scenario. And if you can fetch your AI artwork more than $1, I would say, this is a good retirement project.  Wink

Will be looking forward how much this AI art will be valued in the art world in the near future. Marketing this kind of art is another work to do here.
That's great.I liked the idea of your project.
Alex1326

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:41:54 PM

How can I earn money from bitart?
Hoesis.USA

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:44:20 AM

Does someone know about future of Bitart?
Bushadamfus

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:19:19 PM

I want to get a piece of digital art.

BTTlobverss

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:43:30 AM

Do you have telegram?
Elsop

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:21:40 AM

What is the minimum investment?

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:03:38 AM

Do you have telegram?
Yes we do: https://t.me/BitAirtDP

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 07:42:06 AM

0.01ETH ! it’s less than 2$ then the price will rise to 0.2ETH

Give me any explain, is your token or art on your blockchain will go up 0.2 ETH? If, you are talking about your tokens, I think it's too far away. So, how you will make sore digital art on your blockchain is very unique and can't be copied?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:19:52 AM

0.01ETH ! it’s less than 2$ then the price will rise to 0.2ETH

Give me any explain, is your token or art on your blockchain will go up 0.2 ETH? If, you are talking about your tokens, I think it's too far away. So, how you will make sore digital art on your blockchain is very unique and can't be copied?

Yes the current price of Art/token is 0.01ETH and the total number of Artwork available is 100,000.
The pricing scheme in the smartcontract is built in way that the price will rise.
Regarding your second question, it’s a very fair point, each image has been hashed with a SHA-256 algorithm it gives the digital signature of the creation. This signature is encapsulated in a ERC-721 token which are currently for sale for 0.01ETH.

So of course you can save the creation on your drive, without buying it, however it’s like a copy of a Picasso, it has no value. The value arrive from the fact you can prove you are the only legal owner of this creation and also confirm this is an original DeepBlack.

We will do a demo video to show you how it works.

Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:38:16 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 03:25:50 PM by Flater

We will randomly pickup a transaction among the 100 last and send 1ETH and then another one between 100 and 1000 transaction and send 9ETH to this adresse! Buy your first Artwork on the blockchain for 0.01ETH and win 10ETH  

Double your chance, refer a friend, he will send us his hash transaction and yours and you’ll double your chance to win each time you get refered.
Your friend must send an email to bitairt@protonmail.com, here, and PM on bitcointalk.
Hash of my transaction:
Hash of my referral transaction:

We will count twice your ETH address each time.
Before 31/12/2019

Vienure

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:09:37 PM

We will randomly pickup a transaction among the 100 last and send 1ETH and then another one between 100 and 1000 transaction and send 9ETH to this adresse! Buy your first Artwork on the blockchain for 0.01ETH and win 10ETH 

Double your chance, refer a friend, he will send us his hash transaction and yours and you’ll double your chance to win each time you get refered.
Your friend must send an email to bitairt@protonmail.com, here, and PM on bitcointalk.
Hash of my transaction:

Before 31/12/2019
Great.How can I refer my friend?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 7137

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 05:49:21 PM

I just check that telegram link you posted before  t.me/BitAirtDP
and it is empty, created on October 2nd...

I would maybe like to take part in this, but I dont see any official info about it on website,
and there and no social media accounts that I am aware off...

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:39:53 PM

We launched a week ago, we have 162 subscribers on telegram and you can also check our facebook and instagram.

That’s really the beginning, we are discussing to do an exposition at the tate modern, in london, we have also something huge planned in few months we wait for confirmation. But it will be viral worldwide... wait and see

Commadante2

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:39:01 AM

How bitart works?Will you list in exchange?

───────    ️MyCryptoParadise (https://mycryptoparadise.com//)─────
️MyCryptoParadise[/i
Asamu.john

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 09:01:19 AM

Hash of my transaction:

Before 31/12/2019
Great.How can I refer my friend?
I want to know also.
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:15:55 PM

Just send the hash of your transaction to your friend and once they buy a DeepBlack tell them to send us their transaction hash with yours.

Oxherder

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 03:18:32 PM

What is the minimum $ to invest?

Burgerwich

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:04:02 AM

How can I win 10 ETH?
Albam Jorden

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:10:42 AM

Is there any way to get free digital art?
kelley87

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:59:07 PM

I want to buy DeepBlack.How can I do that?
jankie25

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:45:46 PM

Everything is well executed.You guys need to active here in thread.
Uikjuysd

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:13:22 AM

Let us know if you have bounty.
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:56:33 AM

so far we have no bounty campain

Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:11:36 AM

See you in CES 2020 in las vegas !
We are so excited, it will be crazy exposure for our project!

Uikjuysd

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:36:18 AM

Bitart seem's very intresting to me.I really liked the project.Bitart AI and blockchain combined that really impressive.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 06:11:37 PM

dude nice job on securing that CES2020 spot!  big score for sure for BitAIrt
i saw what you made for the 10th anniversary thread, this idea is so good,i think the only problem for me is the pricing thing, i dont understand is it an ICO but you get the art? Sad  
you should just make art and sell it for funding, no weird pricing scheme, i know id buy one of those, the idea is great, but i dont want some token, just some (erc721) art haha
is that possible right now?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Commadante2

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:28:45 PM

I hope It will be a revolutionary  in crypto world.

───────    ️MyCryptoParadise (https://mycryptoparadise.com//)─────
️MyCryptoParadise[/i
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:11:28 AM

dude nice job on securing that CES2020 spot!  big score for sure for BitAIrt
i saw what you made for the 10th anniversary thread, this idea is so good,i think the only problem for me is the pricing thing, i dont understand is it an ICO but you get the art? Sad  
you should just make art and sell it for funding, no weird pricing scheme, i know id buy one of those, the idea is great, but i dont want some token, just some (erc721) art haha

Thanks for your comment,
We sell the art/token (Erc721) for funding, no ICO here.
You can start to collect our ERC 721 token, each of them encapsulates an original DeepBlack.

Asamu.john

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:34:11 AM

Bitart really a intresting project. AI art on blockchain it's very unique.
Oxherder

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 09:48:59 PM

I found bitart very good project.It has really good potential.

PSULLWALERS

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:10:31 PM

dude nice job on securing that CES2020 spot!  big score for sure for BitAIrt

Thanks for your comment,
You can start to collect our ERC 721 token, each of them encapsulates an original DeepBlack.

That's great.Now it's more secured.
Burgerwich

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:19:48 PM

10 eth win?Really it's really impressive.I want to
johnwhitestar

Activity: 697
Merit: 262

Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:26:38 PM

Fascinating project, a bit frightening also.
Do you have a discord channel?
So it's a kind of ICO? Are the tokens traded anywhere?

kelley87

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:10:47 PM

BitAIrt  is a revolutionary solution for the Ai and Blockchain lover.
Albam Jorden

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:05:31 PM

Can we trade BitAIrt ?
tippytoes

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:21:42 AM

Fascinating project, a bit frightening also.
Do you have a discord channel?
So it's a kind of ICO? Are the tokens traded anywhere?

The OP already mentioned no ICO, however, if you want art from them you have to buy their ERC721 token. So more or less, it is already their way of raising funds. But at least you are getting original DeepBlack AI art for small amount of money like about a dollar or so. And if this project will take off and continue to flourish, the AI art that you bought might be valuable in the future. At least no high expectations here and you can own an artwork for very cheap price.

I think their token is not yet traded at the moment.

dude nice job on securing that CES2020 spot!  big score for sure for BitAIrt

Thanks for your comment,

Alex1326

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:57:03 PM

What special feature they provide to their users?
tippytoes

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:55:02 AM

There are really 100k unique creations? Are they double checked by a human before to be sold?

What do you mean by checked by human? Actual inspection of the art? It seems that kind of approach is hard to do if you are not in the area of this DeepBlack computer. From what I understand here, you will choose what AI art you want to purchase and once you paid, you will own that digital art recorded via blockchain. So no one can repurchase that again.
Let us wait what the dev has to say on this.
Uikjuysd

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:20:56 AM

So I can paint the art.How many days it will take to delivered?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 04:38:42 PM

well given what they told me, since it's STRICKLY an ERC721 based item, you will recieve it instantly after purchase id assume?
their selling them as collectables, think of them like digital baseball cards of the future, Art made solely by AI
im going to be snagging one if this continues to move forward, the idea seems pretty original, i just wish there was a physical for a conversation piece like my other crypto stuff Tongue hehe

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
XEFUZ

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:49:05 PM

So it’s all the same price? that’s tricky cause some will probably be incredibly demanded and true piece of art while the other will be just crap.
Elsop

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:04:54 PM

That's really amazing that Artificial intelligence can make such amazing creative art.

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
Flater (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:05:46 PM

well given what they told me, since it's STRICKLY an ERC721 based item, you will recieve it instantly after purchase id assume?
their selling them as collectables, think of them like digital baseball cards of the future, Art made solely by AI
im going to be snagging one if this continues to move forward, the idea seems pretty original, i just wish there was a physical for a conversation piece like my other crypto stuff Tongue hehe

Feel free to come to meet us at CES Las Vegas booth 53171 in Eurekapark we would be happy to show painted DeepBlack as well as discussed the future of art on Blockchain it gonna be amazing.

Vienure

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:54:10 AM

AI in creative section that's really impressive.ART enthusiastic people will loved it.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:45:26 PM

It’s really a cool idea to make such a project. Such art will definitely be appreciated in the future and will be in demand.
ADAM Alams

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:44:57 PM

How many art a user can buy?
Alfredbolk

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:12:18 PM

If anyone want to sell their purchased ART.How can they do that?

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ FREELANEX ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS❱▬▬▬▬
Bushadamfus

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:22:08 PM

AI and block chain combined that's really interesting.

Flater (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:36:56 PM

We presented the project to private investor today,
One of the investor wasn’t convinced, the other told him: You are like Kodac in the 1990s, “noone will like numeric photos, it’s not on paper, and it’s complex” digital art is like numeric photo in the 90s.

We found this point so smart ! Digital Art is possible with blockchain, and completely in the future.

They were convinced that no one would ever want to look at their pictures on a television set. Print had been with us for over 100 years, no one was complaining about prints, they were very inexpensive, and so why would anyone want to look at their picture on a television set?

Said Kodak to the guy who invented numeric photo !

tippytoes

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:44:37 AM

We presented the project to private investor today,
One of the investor wasn’t convinced, the other told him: You are like Kodac in the 1990s, “noone will like numeric photos, it’s not on paper, and it’s complex” digital art is like numeric photo in the 90s.

We found this point so smart ! Digital Art is possible with blockchain, and completely in the future.

They were convinced that no one would ever want to look at their pictures on a television set. Print had been with us for over 100 years, no one was complaining about prints, they were very inexpensive, and so why would anyone want to look at their picture on a television set?

Said Kodak to the guy who invented numeric photo !

So far, have you raised funds from private investors? Any luck from them? Also, are there buyers of DeepBlack's art from the public?

Participating in events will give exposure to this project and also shows that you are pretty serious in pushing thru this one. Good luck!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:02:34 AM

We raised fund from private investors.
It allow us to continue the development as well as financing our CES adventure.
In the CES we will release the beta version of our new feature.

In the near future, once you’ll buy DeepBlack you’ll be able to download our app, copy-paste your ethereum adress, it will scan your adress and create an Art Gallery in Virtual Reallity.

You’ll be able to walk around your own Art Gallery, and trade DeepBlack’s creation directly from your VR Private Museum.

The beta version will be presented on Oculus, during CES, we expect to release IOS and Android version for smartphones soon after, and also open the digital artwork to more artist AI and Human.

See you at the CES if you want to try our new VR Art Gallery !

We aren’t huge VR enthusiastic as it still requiere lot of specific hardware for a very user friendly experience. It’s true you can use a cheap headset and any smartphone, but we believe the experience isn’t as good as with a proper VR device.

However, we believe VR will be the next big thing, especially if as forecasted by experts, Apple will make VR maintream. VR Art Gallery will become really mainstream, and we will be on the market for years.

In few months we will be the only VR Art Gallery where digital art authenticity is secured by the blockchain, and where the artist is an AI.

Welcome the future.

You have a very refreshing and motivating tone here.
If you are participating events, then, it means your existence is real.
Unlike other art-related projects that are only about text and talks.
But, based from your pricing table, where are you now? So we know basically how much we are paying for the art if we purchase.

Flater (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:30:20 AM

Thank you, indeed we exist  Wink, we will post a photo of our booth at the CES.
The current price is still 0.01ETH per painting, you can see the current price on www.bitairt.io
We have sold few hundred so far, but we do everything from “the garage”, and we try to be cautious with our investor’s funds, so it will probably take time, not be a hype based project, but we believe in it and we enjoy working on it so much.

We are sure to gain massive exposure after the CES.

We will present the project, painted artwork, VR Art gallery ....

If you are from vegas or able to travel we will give you a free pass for the CES to come visiting us.

vanchain

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:23:45 PM

is nice idea how can i see all the art
Flater (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:50:41 PM

You can’t see all the art at once, you can shuffle art on www.bitairt.io

TimeTeller

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:17:05 PM

Thank you, indeed we exist  Wink, we will post a photo of our booth at the CES.
The current price is still 0.01ETH per painting, you can see the current price on www.bitairt.io
We have sold few hundred so far, but we do everything from “the garage”, and we try to be cautious with our investor’s funds, so it will probably take time, not be a hype based project, but we believe in it and we enjoy working on it so much.

We are sure to gain massive exposure after the CES.

We will present the project, painted artwork, VR Art gallery ....

If you are from vegas or able to travel we will give you a free pass for the CES to come visiting us.

Sorry but I am very far from Vegas, but thanks for that.
Good to see that you are moving forward for this project.
More events, more exposure, and better possibility of selling your AI artworks.
Just a suggestion here, some of the photos that I've seen, DeepBlack's signature is very hard to distinguish.
Can you make at least visible DeepBlack's signature?
Just like the sample arts below -

Flater (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:09:09 AM

Well, the signature is by definition useless and just to mimic non-AI art, as the digital signature, the proof of authenticity is in the blockchain  Wink.

notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 04:44:07 PM

We raised fund from private investors.
It allow us to continue the development as well as financing our CES adventure.
In the CES we will release the beta version of our new feature.

In the near future, once you’ll buy DeepBlack you’ll be able to download our app, copy-paste your ethereum adress, it will scan your adress and create an Art Gallery in Virtual Reallity.

You’ll be able to walk around your own Art Gallery, and trade DeepBlack’s creation directly from your VR Private Museum.

The beta version will be presented on Oculus, during CES, we expect to release IOS and Android version for smartphones soon after, and also open the digital artwork to more artist AI and Human.

See you at the CES if you want to try our new VR Art Gallery !

We aren’t huge VR enthusiastic as it still requiere lot of specific hardware for a very user friendly experience. It’s true you can use a cheap headset and any smartphone, but we believe the experience isn’t as good as with a proper VR device.

However, we believe VR will be the next big thing, especially if as forecasted by experts, Apple will make VR maintream. VR Art Gallery will become really mainstream, and we will be on the market for years.

In few months we will be the only VR Art Gallery where digital art authenticity is secured by the blockchain, and where the artist is an AI.

Welcome the future.

Good news.
When can regular users expect to have this beta app for testing or using it every day.
Currently it is not easy to see what images we purchased.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TimeTeller

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:28:21 PM

Well, the signature is by definition useless and just to mimic non-AI art, as the digital signature, the proof of authenticity is in the blockchain  Wink.

Ok, yes, I got it. I was thinking of owning a traditional art where the signature of the artist is visibly seen.
I forgot you are doing this via blockchain so you can trace its authenticity via this network.  Grin
Cryptoenthusbusa

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:28:48 PM

Can I get the hard copy of airtwork?

⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃  HiveNet  ⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃
               THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD COMPUTING               
Flater (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:59:48 PM

Yes you can get it handpainted on a canvas from 250$

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:59:42 AM

Are you going to verify digital images with your coin? This is not something new. And for example DeepOnion had this function more than year ago.
TimeTeller

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:12:48 PM

Yes you can get it handpainted on a canvas from 250$

So you have actual artists working on this project?
Or you are just commissioning them to do some specific works for you?
Is the price fixed for all the AI artworks or it depends on the difficulty of the AI art?
Because aside from $250, the buyer will incur the shipping fee.
Where is BitAirt Foundation located again? So I know how much it would cost total?
Flater (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:04:28 AM

We are located in UK,
The price includes shipping fees worldwide, the price is the same for all art and only depend of the size. 250$ is for a 30x30cm.
We work with out in house artist able to replicate any of the DeepBlack’s creations.

TimeTeller

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:15:44 PM

We are located in UK,
The price includes shipping fees worldwide, the price is the same for all art and only depend of the size. 250$ is for a 30x30cm.
We work with out in house artist able to replicate any of the DeepBlack’s creations.

$250 including shipping fee is quite a sweet deal.
I hope you can get as many clients as you can on this project.
I have followed this project and seems all is authentic here.
Very few are devoting on Art because it doesn't attract much to ordinary people.
They always have the connotation that this is quite an expensive to venture on.
tippytoes

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:34:22 AM

Art is one of the underrated industries that only few people can afford but with this platform, you can purchase it cheap right now. I hope you can get more customers in your Las Vegas event. How is your sales of AI art coming?
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:20:32 PM

Well, the signature is by definition useless and just to mimic non-AI art, as the digital signature, the proof of authenticity is in the blockchain  Wink.

Ok, yes, I got it. I was thinking of owning a traditional art where the signature of the artist is visibly seen.
I forgot you are doing this via blockchain so you can trace its authenticity via this network.  Grin

And another thing, the only art which should be of any value is human art. AI is anyway has zero intrinsic value, its owned by humans as much as everything it does is also owned by humans. Whatever it does / whatever it is targeted for should be deemed as expansion of human will through automation process in which its outward form is manifested.
Jamalkm74

Activity: 58

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:40:17 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 08:39:34 PM by Jamalkm74

That's really  uncommon experience to me in this project and it’s good for me,artificial intelligence art is new for me, i think this is expensive art blockchain technology,it’s unique and i need to understand more information about this project.

▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE
Flater (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:08:26 PM

Here is our one page brochure for the CES, we are happy to share it with you, it starts in one month and we are ready to attend it !

Flater (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:08:54 AM

CES Las Vegas here we are !

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 03:30:49 PM

i don't expect a project like this or if any  it is only by using crypto as payments but i am a fan of arts as i like astonishing designs and an art work. if there's any information for we to need to know i hope the team will add more informations that we can read everytime.
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 12:25:09 PM

Bitart seem's very intresting project. It's really amazing that Artificial intelligence can make such amazing creative art. Everything at the highest level, responsive staff, a reliable and promising project! I really like this project. Hopefully bitart will succeed.  
ledger_alpha

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 08:46:30 PM

hi there - this seems like a promising project -- where can i view all of the paintings?  or even view a picture of the ones i have purchased?
Flater (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 12:10:34 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2020, 03:18:54 PM by Flater

We just come back from Vegas, it was an amazing experience, we now have several partnerships in the pipe.
One of them is with a art screen manufacturer, they want to offer a catalogue of digital art and if its work deepblack will be integrated.
We have made lot of contact there and we expect to be exhibiting at one of the biggest conference for blockchain in London.
More to come very soon !

Flater (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:17:38 AM

Yes in the future we will be able to do that !

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 01:10:11 PM

We just come back from Vegas, it was an amazing experience, we now have several partnerships in the pipe.
One of them is with a art screen manufacturer, they want to offer a catalogue of digital art and if its work deepblack will be integrated.
We have made lot of contact there and we expect to be exhibiting at one of the biggest conference for blockchain in London.
More to come very soon !

more partnerships means brighter future for the project. and it also means that they do believe your cause. time to edit your title thread for your upcoming london conference!
very few projects can sustain their own project and spend from their own pockets attending these events. i hope you can sell more of your digital art as it still in the 0.01 eth price level. good luck!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 08:29:59 PM

How many images are sold on BitAIrt project so far?
I would like to see some statistic and percentage.

Is it possible that several people buy same image, or it is reserved only for one buyer confirmed on blockchain, and image is not available anymore?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Flater (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 09:11:11 AM

Is it possible that several people buy same image, or it is reserved only for one buyer confirmed on blockchain, and image is not available anymore?

We have sold hundreds of artwork so far.
That’s the purpose of the blockchain one creation one owner, it can’t be double own or copied.

tippytoes

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:18:22 PM

We have sold hundreds of artwork so far.
That’s the purpose of the blockchain one creation one owner, it can’t be double own or copied.

I agree with that. With blockchain technology, the transparency of ownership is there. Though not all people are into art but your pricing is quite attractive and owning at least one is a nice addition for someone's collection in crypto. And I have seen that you are spending your own money for the cause of this project, which translates to the fact that you are serious with your project and not depending on someone else's funds. Very few can dedicate themselves on a particular mission sacrificing some personal resources without the assurance that you will get that back in return. So I am wishing you the very best for this project!
Flater (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 12:05:18 AM

Thank you, what you say is very true and we really appreciate your message  Wink

PAMPT

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:29:28 PM

More to come very soon !

more partnerships means brighter future for the project. and it also means that they do believe your cause. time to edit your title thread for your upcoming london conference!
very few projects can sustain their own project and spend from their own pockets attending these events. i hope you can sell more of your digital art as it still in the 0.01 eth price level. good luck!

Im with u on this one. Better illuminated and overall brighter, yes. Havent u thought that electronic data, every single detail of the art work converted into binary array is a sort of violation of humans right to create unique tangible pieces designed to exist only in a form a designee wanted it to exist. If u break it into binary pieces then that rubbish is only a mockery of original work, vane and devoid of authenticity.
Flater (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:49:28 AM

Or I don’t get your point or you misunderstood our project.

Mdmaruft

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 09:15:45 AM

Wow this project looking amazing. I am very happy that I have found this project and I am very excited.  I really like this project. Hopefully this project will succeed.     
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:21:14 PM

Wow this project looking amazing. I am very happy that I have found this project and I am very excited.  I really like this project. Hopefully this project will succeed.     

reading the thread, I feel that the team who is involved with this is sincere with their mission. And admit it, not many people are into art as the perception on this industry is that this is for the privileged ones. But looking at their price, this one is really a good find for those who want to own a digital art that can't afford to have a real painting in canvass. and we are in the digital age anyway, right? So better own a digital artwork that might be valuable in the future, who knows?   Wink
Flater (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:13:31 PM

Thanks for your messages,
We are dedicated, even if we invest our own funds and we currently loose money, after all Van Gogh and many other painters died broke and alone before to become famous and sell for millions dollars. Grin
Maybe in 2 centuries they will dig in the blockchain and find the world first AI art on the blockchain.
But with our hard work and commitment we expect it to arrive much sooner !!!!

tippytoes

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:36:10 PM

Thanks for your messages,
We are dedicated, even if we invest our own funds and we currently loose money, after all Van Gogh and many other painters died broke and alone before to become famous and sell for millions dollars. Grin
Maybe in 2 centuries they will dig in the blockchain and find the world first AI art on the blockchain.
But with our hard work and commitment we expect it to arrive much sooner !!!!

Nice motivation to continue what you have been doing here. But do you have other private investors that are already interested on this project? I think if you present it to them, you might attract few of those private investors so you can have a lil help in funds. It will ensure the continuity of this project also.
Flater (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:44:10 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2020, 09:55:38 PM by Flater

Very happy to say we have been listed on opensea, the world largest marketplace for crypto collectibles where you’ll be able to trade your piece of art in a very efficient manner !

https://opensea.io/assets/bitairt

The first transaction on the secondary market happened today ! It sold for 100% more than the previous price.

Twinkledoe

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 11:43:33 AM

Because the more we sell, the more traction we have, the more famous is the project.
Wouldn’t be fair that first supporter pay the same amount than last entrant who discovered the project when it become mainstream.

Yes, that's only fair for those early buyers of your digital art. It means, even at the start, they already believe on this project. And also congratulations for listing your artworks at OpenSea. But how do you determine the selling price of your art, like there are 0.21, 0.25, 0.6 etc. Just want to know the basis of such pricing? Thanks.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 06:06:20 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2020, 08:27:39 PM by logictense

More to come very soon !

I smell a crock here. Someone said art? I can paint on the earth, on stone, ashes, tarp, I can paint in the air and on clouds. Can spawn paintings like an automated conveyor. Ive been painting since I was 5. Quick gander at other paintings in this thread suggests those are garbage. I could do way better than that. What u posted on the first page is for heating my stove. Dont be this short-sighted and do a research urself before posting what u shot on low-end mobile camera in a public toilet.

Flater (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 10:52:07 AM

Because the more we sell, the more traction we have, the more famous is the project.
Wouldn’t be fair that first supporter pay the same amount than last entrant who discovered the project when it become mainstream.

Yes, that's only fair for those early buyers of your digital art. It means, even at the start, they already believe on this project. And also congratulations for listing your artworks at OpenSea. But how do you determine the selling price of your art, like there are 0.21, 0.25, 0.6 etc. Just want to know the basis of such pricing? Thanks.

Thank you, the various prices on opensea are set by the sellers. Not by us.
So they decide how much they value their artwork.

We have a new website coming very soon as we already sold thousands of artworks.

Flater (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 06:54:44 AM

Great to see Art NFT pionniers in action.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 03:52:34 PM

https://opensea.io/collection/bitairt

Did you see the progress? verified on opensea and floor price is also quite good.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 04:28:59 PM

Finally after 2 years, Deepblack has been verified on opensea.
Luckily I was the one who bought 1 art..

Total minted items - 3073 Arts

Endorsed by mark cuban! Check out his twitter

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/1435292289174282246?s=19

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: