Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] BitAIrt - World First AI Art on the blockchain- CES Las Vegas 2020 ✅✅✅  (Read 2365 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:21:14 PM

Wow this project looking amazing. I am very happy that I have found this project and I am very excited.  I really like this project. Hopefully this project will succeed.     

reading the thread, I feel that the team who is involved with this is sincere with their mission. And admit it, not many people are into art as the perception on this industry is that this is for the privileged ones. But looking at their price, this one is really a good find for those who want to own a digital art that can't afford to have a real painting in canvass. and we are in the digital age anyway, right? So better own a digital artwork that might be valuable in the future, who knows?   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flater (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:13:31 PM

Thanks for your messages,
We are dedicated, even if we invest our own funds and we currently loose money, after all Van Gogh and many other painters died broke and alone before to become famous and sell for millions dollars. Grin
Maybe in 2 centuries they will dig in the blockchain and find the world first AI art on the blockchain.
But with our hard work and commitment we expect it to arrive much sooner !!!!

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:36:10 PM

Thanks for your messages,
We are dedicated, even if we invest our own funds and we currently loose money, after all Van Gogh and many other painters died broke and alone before to become famous and sell for millions dollars. Grin
Maybe in 2 centuries they will dig in the blockchain and find the world first AI art on the blockchain.
But with our hard work and commitment we expect it to arrive much sooner !!!!

Nice motivation to continue what you have been doing here. But do you have other private investors that are already interested on this project? I think if you present it to them, you might attract few of those private investors so you can have a lil help in funds. It will ensure the continuity of this project also.
Flater (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:44:10 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2020, 09:55:38 PM by Flater

Very happy to say we have been listed on opensea, the world largest marketplace for crypto collectibles where you’ll be able to trade your piece of art in a very efficient manner !

https://opensea.io/assets/bitairt

The first transaction on the secondary market happened today ! It sold for 100% more than the previous price.

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 11:43:33 AM

Because the more we sell, the more traction we have, the more famous is the project.
Wouldn’t be fair that first supporter pay the same amount than last entrant who discovered the project when it become mainstream.

Yes, that's only fair for those early buyers of your digital art. It means, even at the start, they already believe on this project. And also congratulations for listing your artworks at OpenSea. But how do you determine the selling price of your art, like there are 0.21, 0.25, 0.6 etc. Just want to know the basis of such pricing? Thanks.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 06:06:20 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2020, 08:27:39 PM by logictense

We just come back from Vegas, it was an amazing experience, we now have several partnerships in the pipe.
One of them is with a art screen manufacturer, they want to offer a catalogue of digital art and if its work deepblack will be integrated.
We have made lot of contact there and we expect to be exhibiting at one of the biggest conference for blockchain in London.
More to come very soon !

more partnerships means brighter future for the project. and it also means that they do believe your cause. time to edit your title thread for your upcoming london conference!
very few projects can sustain their own project and spend from their own pockets attending these events. i hope you can sell more of your digital art as it still in the 0.01 eth price level. good luck!

I smell a crock here. Someone said art? I can paint on the earth, on stone, ashes, tarp, I can paint in the air and on clouds. Can spawn paintings like an automated conveyor. Ive been painting since I was 5. Quick gander at other paintings in this thread suggests those are garbage. I could do way better than that. What u posted on the first page is for heating my stove. Dont be this short-sighted and do a research urself before posting what u shot on low-end mobile camera in a public toilet.

Flater (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 10:52:07 AM

Because the more we sell, the more traction we have, the more famous is the project.
Wouldn’t be fair that first supporter pay the same amount than last entrant who discovered the project when it become mainstream.

Yes, that's only fair for those early buyers of your digital art. It means, even at the start, they already believe on this project. And also congratulations for listing your artworks at OpenSea. But how do you determine the selling price of your art, like there are 0.21, 0.25, 0.6 etc. Just want to know the basis of such pricing? Thanks.

Thank you, the various prices on opensea are set by the sellers. Not by us.
So they decide how much they value their artwork.

We have a new website coming very soon as we already sold thousands of artworks.

Flater (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 06:54:44 AM

Great to see Art NFT pionniers in action.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 03:52:34 PM

https://opensea.io/collection/bitairt

Did you see the progress? verified on opensea and floor price is also quite good.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 04:28:59 PM

Finally after 2 years, Deepblack has been verified on opensea.
Luckily I was the one who bought 1 art..

Total minted items - 3073 Arts

Endorsed by mark cuban! Check out his twitter

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/1435292289174282246?s=19

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: