Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Errol Spence Jr. Vs Manny Pacquiao  (Read 1689 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:32:15 PM

If Senator Manny Pacquiao will go for Errol Spence I guess it’s going to be one sided again, all rounds will be on Manny Pacquaio. After watching the last fight Errol Spence, I am not that convinced on how people described him as a fighter, I’m thinking that praises to Errol is nothing but a hype.

I would love it if Senator Manny will chose Danny Garcia on his next fight.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:48:51 PM

This will be like the time when Pacquiao fought against Bronner and Thurman where even I as a fan think that they are both out of his league that Pacquiao is out of his prime and he will get a big beating from them, the same goes for Errol Spence Jr. I always look at Pacquiao as the underdog in all of his latest matches because of his age but time and time proves me wrong that age isn't really a factor for him at least he still is fast and that powerful punch that can deliver a knockdown. This time Spence is on a much higher level and I can't really put too much confidence that Pacquaio will still do the same on his last two fights. For me I cannot really put a final word that Pacquiao can win in this fight or if he can even keep up with Spence in the ring.
Some might think that Pacquiao is not the same as he used to be. It's true, Pacquiao is indeed a powerful boxer when he was still at his young age but as time goes pacquiao did change. Even though he is not as powerful before but experience would also be an ace in his pocket. Pacquiao can still throw powerful punches even at his age now (not as powerful when he was a bit younger as I said).

We always talk about "experience" when an older fighter is facing against a younger fighter but of course we all know Pacquiao has an advantage for that since he is a veteran in the sport and probably the oldest boxer defending and contending a title in their division. But experience cannot always be the determining factor on who will win a boxing match and it can only go so far, we still have other things to consider like stamina, speed, power, and boxing IQ everything basically comes into play and you cannot rule one out of saying just because of this he will win the fight, it doesn't really work that way and a lot of analyst got proven wrong by that way of thinking.

Why is everyone asking for Pacquiao's match whenever they beat somebody? Is it because of the paycheck, the fame they will get? I wish Pacquiao will retire and give the stage to younger boxers but it seems that he still wants to fight. Sadly! I hope he will not hang up the gloves beaten and lost. Our body can only take so much. He already gave a stunning boxing record. I think that's more than enough.

Pacquiao doesn't want to retire now, he is on a fantastic run. If he manages to defeat Errol Spence he will become the GOAT. We would be looking at a guy that has defeated top champions across 2 generations, no one has done this before. Even if he lost to Mayweather, he defeating Thurman and Spence would put him on the #1 in my book, 2# being Mayweather.

Errol knows this, that's why he wants to defeat Pacman and have this win on his resume. As far as the fight goes, it was the fight of the year, fucking ridiculous slugfest, the amount of heavy shots both Spence and Porter took was insane. It will be a rough fight for Pacman, Spence is resilient.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:08:01 AM

If Senator Manny Pacquiao will go for Errol Spence I guess it’s going to be one sided again, all rounds will be on Manny Pacquaio. After watching the last fight Errol Spence, I am not that convinced on how people described him as a fighter, I’m thinking that praises to Errol is nothing but a hype.
I agree with that as he doesn't look like a champion when he fought porter, he struggled and lucky enough to score a knockdown that gives him a good score that round. That was a good toe to toe fight and spence is not as accurate as Manny in that kind of situation.

Me.. no, I like spence because spence is undefeated, Garcia was defeated by Thurman, so there's no sense facing him.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:33:19 AM

Yeah, would love to Manny vs Danny Garcia as well and thanks for bringing that up. Although this is Spence vs Pacquaio speculation, but Danny Garcia is not a push over fighter, he is also in his prime and will pose a style problem with Manny. And I think Porter winning against Danny Garcia is a close one, the decision can go either direction so it's not a convincing defeat in my book. So Pacquiao vs D. Garcia will be as exciting as Spence vs Pacquiao.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:13:33 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 01:38:27 PM by Jating

If we're going to see the Spence that show in the Porter fight? Then for sure Manny will have a field day and it could be a one sided fight. Or it could be the same as in the Thurman fight. When Manny took the match to Thurman and he hasn't any reply except around the middle rounds but Manny closes the gap in the closing minutes to steal the round from him. I wouldn't call Spence a hype, but the fighters he faces before the Porter fight is not on an elite level. That's why hen he faces Porter, which we can say a guy that is above what he use to face before, he has a hard time and people are saying that he exposes Spence.

Possible, but Manny is looking for money fight as well so I don't know if incentives are good if he ever decided to fight Danny Garcia who lost to Porter. And Manny could be criticise again here, for facing a fighter who lost to Porter who Spence beat.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:04:52 PM

Possible, but Manny is looking for money fight as well so I don't know if incentives are good if he ever decided to fight Danny Garcia who lost to Porter. And Manny could be criticise again her, for facing a fighter who lost to Porter who Spence beat.

Spence is not really a huge market but Pacman can attract crowd so it will be a big one.
Based on the last fight between Spence and Porter, both have a purse of $2 million and a percentage of the PPV numbers according to https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshkatzowitz/2019/09/27/errol-spence-vs-shawn-porter-odds-records-purses-predictionboxing-biz/#3fae69182859...

That's why spence is calling Pacman because he wants to earn big money from that fight.

While we can analyze based on the Thurman vs Pacman fight.

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/manny-pacquiao-vs-keith-thurman-fight-purses-prize-money-each-fighter-on-main-card-will-take-home/
When all was said and done, the 40-year-old Pacquiao not only earned gold, he earned some serious dough. PacMa earned a guaranteed purse of $10 million, according to ESPN. Meanwhile, Thurman, who's continually aiming to cement himself as one of boxing's pound-for-pound best fighters in the world, will collected $2.5 million. 

---

To make it short, Spence purse will increase when he will fight pacman and manny might earn bigger as well.
But of course, we can't compare it to May Pac fight as that rematch would surely be a blockbuster, they will break their own record for sure.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:33:42 PM

Yeah, would love to Manny vs Danny Garcia as well and thanks for bringing that up. Although this is Spence vs Pacquaio speculation, but Danny Garcia is not a push over fighter, he is also in his prime and will pose a style problem with Manny. And I think Porter winning against Danny Garcia is a close one, the decision can go either direction so it's not a convincing defeat in my book. So Pacquiao vs D. Garcia will be as exciting as Spence vs Pacquiao.

That will be amazing if Manny chooses D. Garcia for a match, based on the statistics review that guy got all those potentials to fight for Pacman. You can view Garcia's details here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Garc%C3%ADa  I think this is a very good fight for the both fighter if given a chance to meet at the corner of the ring.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:54:37 PM

Possible, but Manny is looking for money fight as well so I don't know if incentives are good if he ever decided to fight Danny Garcia who lost to Porter. And Manny could be criticise again her, for facing a fighter who lost to Porter who Spence beat.

Spence is not really a huge market but Pacman can attract crowd so it will be a big one.
Based on the last fight between Spence and Porter, both have a purse of $2 million and a percentage of the PPV numbers according to https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshkatzowitz/2019/09/27/errol-spence-vs-shawn-porter-odds-records-purses-predictionboxing-biz/#3fae69182859...

That's why spence is calling Pacman because he wants to earn big money from that fight.

While we can analyze based on the Thurman vs Pacman fight.

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/manny-pacquiao-vs-keith-thurman-fight-purses-prize-money-each-fighter-on-main-card-will-take-home/
When all was said and done, the 40-year-old Pacquiao not only earned gold, he earned some serious dough. PacMa earned a guaranteed purse of $10 million, according to ESPN. Meanwhile, Thurman, who's continually aiming to cement himself as one of boxing's pound-for-pound best fighters in the world, will collected $2.5 million. 

---

To make it short, Spence purse will increase when he will fight pacman and manny might earn bigger as well.
But of course, we can't compare it to May Pac fight as that rematch would surely be a blockbuster, they will break their own record for sure.
That's what I'm trying to point out. Spence just won so his stock will grow. Instead of Manny fighting Danny Garcia who just lost to Porter in which Spence Jr beat in a close decision. So it doesn't make sense to fight Danny Garcia here.

Pacquiao is still the A-side here, no matter who he faces so definitely he will got the lion share of the money here.  And we all know that guys are calling up Pacquiao because it's really a sweepstakes because of the huge money they can earn even if they losses the fight.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:47:18 PM

This will be like the time when Pacquiao fought against Bronner and Thurman where even I as a fan think that they are both out of his league that Pacquiao is out of his prime and he will get a big beating from them, the same goes for Errol Spence Jr. I always look at Pacquiao as the underdog in all of his latest matches because of his age but time and time proves me wrong that age isn't really a factor for him at least he still is fast and that powerful punch that can deliver a knockdown. This time Spence is on a much higher level and I can't really put too much confidence that Pacquaio will still do the same on his last two fights. For me I cannot really put a final word that Pacquiao can win in this fight or if he can even keep up with Spence in the ring.
Some might think that Pacquiao is not the same as he used to be. It's true, Pacquiao is indeed a powerful boxer when he was still at his young age but as time goes pacquiao did change. Even though he is not as powerful before but experience would also be an ace in his pocket. Pacquiao can still throw powerful punches even at his age now (not as powerful when he was a bit younger as I said).

We always talk about "experience" when an older fighter is facing against a younger fighter but of course we all know Pacquiao has an advantage for that since he is a veteran in the sport and probably the oldest boxer defending and contending a title in their division. But experience cannot always be the determining factor on who will win a boxing match and it can only go so far, we still have other things to consider like stamina, speed, power, and boxing IQ everything basically comes into play and you cannot rule one out of saying just because of this he will win the fight, it doesn't really work that way and a lot of analyst got proven wrong by that way of thinking.

Why is everyone asking for Pacquiao's match whenever they beat somebody? Is it because of the paycheck, the fame they will get? I wish Pacquiao will retire and give the stage to younger boxers but it seems that he still wants to fight. Sadly! I hope he will not hang up the gloves beaten and lost. Our body can only take so much. He already gave a stunning boxing record. I think that's more than enough.

Pacquiao doesn't want to retire now, he is on a fantastic run. If he manages to defeat Errol Spence he will become the GOAT. We would be looking at a guy that has defeated top champions across 2 generations, no one has done this before. Even if he lost to Mayweather, he defeating Thurman and Spence would put him on the #1 in my book, 2# being Mayweather.

Errol knows this, that's why he wants to defeat Pacman and have this win on his resume. As far as the fight goes, it was the fight of the year, fucking ridiculous slugfest, the amount of heavy shots both Spence and Porter took was insane. It will be a rough fight for Pacman, Spence is resilient.

If this fight will happen, I like pereira4's statement -  a guy that has defeated top champions across 2 generations. He's been a legend already for what he has accomplished in boxing. He should retire in boxing because he has nothing to prove anymore and he should be enjoying his life and not to be concerned by his next fight. But as he said before, boxing is his life and passion and if no one can stop him, let be it. I am favouring now this potential match because if he wins, I don't know what to call him anymore, a boxing myth maybe!
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:46:09 PM

Boxing is a business afterall so its no surprise that they would mind up those money on how much they would able to purse. Cheesy
While Spence is still on hype,he would make up or use that opportunity to fight up a popular fighter.We dont know whats actually on their
minds but making or pursing out millions is one of their priority for sure.For people above talking about Pacquiao and Garcia fight then i would like to see this rather
than with spence but well anything is on teams/admin decision.

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:55:23 PM

Boxing is a business afterall so its no surprise that they would mind up those money on how much they would able to purse. Cheesy
While Spence is still on hype,he would make up or use that opportunity to fight up a popular fighter.We dont know whats actually on their
minds but making or pursing out millions is one of their priority for sure.For people above talking about Pacquiao and Garcia fight then i would like to see this rather

With Spence's caliber he deserves to get a 7 digit check already. He holds a lot of belt so definitely his next fight should earn him a good chunk of money specially that there's a lot of hype around him, young champion and undefeated. But him getting Pacquiao next? Business wise he could get the biggest purse of his career simply because it is Manny. Boxing managers do set up their fighters to get the most money out of their fight so for sure they are going after Manny here.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:00:32 PM

With Spence's caliber he deserves to get a 7 digit check already. He holds a lot of belt so definitely his next fight should earn him a good chunk of money specially that there's a lot of hype around him, young champion and undefeated. But him getting Pacquiao next? Business wise he could get the biggest purse of his career simply because it is Manny. Boxing managers do set up their fighters to get the most money out of their fight so for sure they are going after Manny here.

Spence wanted to fight big names and he will not even back down if Mayweather will fight him which is less likely to happen as Mayweather are good in picking opponents that he thinks he can easily beat, Manny was an excemption since he was injured during their fight.

Back to Manny vs Spence, I think Manny's camp right now are already thinking of this possibility, this is good that Spence called Manny so we can only hope that Manny will agree,.. If he fought Thurman, I think there's a chance here.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:41:14 PM

As Errol Spence announce it already and it maybe he would like to take an opportunity with Manny. Spence isn't known to the world of boxing but Manny had already and if he could fight against the 8 times world champion it possibly he's name will be in the headline.

Well, Manny isn't retiring yet and any possibility that both teams will agree for the fight. And it for sure this will be a hard fight for Manny because of their age gap.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:58:01 PM

As Errol Spence announce it already and it maybe he would like to take an opportunity with Manny. Spence isn't known to the world of boxing but Manny had already and if he could fight against the 8 times world champion it possibly he's name will be in the headline.

Well, Manny isn't retiring yet and any possibility that both teams will agree for the fight. And it for sure this will be a hard fight for Manny because of their age gap.
Yeah, Errol Spence Jr. said it but there is no confirmation yet to the team of Pacquiao. There are fighters who wants to face Pacquiao as their next opponent. I think the team of Pacquiao is making some adjustments due to his political career in the Philippines. I can't wait to see who's his next opponent next year.

bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:06:03 AM

<<snip>>
Yeah, Errol Spence Jr. said it but there is no confirmation yet to the team of Pacquiao. There are fighters who wants to face Pacquiao as their next opponent. I think the team of Pacquiao is making some adjustments due to his political career in the Philippines. I can't wait to see who's his next opponent next year.

Fighting Spence next year is not the top priority of Team Pacquiao in fact there is a news that i've read (just can't remember the name of the writer) saying the Manny's representative is now actively talking and negotiating the camp of Floyd Mayweather for a possible rematch next year. For me that is the very practical move Team Pacman should be doing.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:10:03 AM

After winning against shawn . Errol Spence Jr. said "i want Manny Pacquiao " on the interview . Are you guys still confident to put money on errol spence line?
Obviously I’m not,even what happen I’m still with Manny Pacquiao’s side and will betting until he retired
For me in my own opinion its a big NO! Even this is not the right time to make a predictions.  And perhaps no need at all ?Lol
Ofcourse this is right time to predict as He already mentioned Manny's Name thy he wanna stand against in the ring
. Imagine that kid want to box the living legend Pacquiao?  Oh my gosh it would be a next margarito vs Pacquiao for sure!  Lol just saying because i am now not empress on his skill after fighting shawn.  wherein they are totally the same what i mean no thrill like hide and seek behind their ears?  
But never forget that this is boxing mate ,each of fighter can bring down opponents so though small chances yet it’s possible for him to knockout Pacquiao
Ops sorry errol spence fans because Pacquiao speed and power is very amazing and there's no way Errol Spence  can place hes  head under Pacquiao shoulders.  Lol And it's like old man throwing a kid out on the ring. No offense guysl!  Peace!  
Let’s admit that Manny is getting slower year after year because he is not getting any younger
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 12:15:24 AM

After winning against shawn . Errol Spence Jr. said "i want Manny Pacquiao " on the interview . Are you guys still confident to put money on errol spence line?
For me in my own opinion its a big NO! Even this is not the right time to make a predictions.  And perhaps no need at all ?Lol . Imagine that kid want to box the living legend Pacquiao?  Oh my gosh it would be a next margarito vs Pacquiao for sure!  Lol just saying because i am now not empress on his skill after fighting shawn.  wherein they are totally the same what i mean no thrill like hide and seek behind their ears?   Ops sorry errol spence fans because Pacquiao speed and power is very amazing and there's no way Errol Spence  can place hes  head under Pacquiao shoulders.  Lol And it's like old man throwing a kid out on the ring. No offense guysl!  Peace!  

Never bet against Pacquiao. That's what I've learned in all the years I've been watching him fight. He's getting older, some would argue. I would respond with he's getting more experienced. Pacquiao is as technical as they come. He calculates every round and his speed mixed with high altitude training is a force to be reckoned with.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:19:11 AM

Never bet against Pacquiao. That's what I've learned in all the years I've been watching him fight. He's getting older, some would argue. I would respond with he's getting more experienced. Pacquiao is as technical as they come. He calculates every round and his speed mixed with high altitude training is a force to be reckoned with.
Remember that 2 years ago, Senator Manny Pacquiao lost to an Australian named Jeff Horn and for me Jeff Horn is a no name in the world of boxing until he won the fight that was judged by the three blind mice. Manny Pacquiao is already 40, any of his possible young opponents in the future might give him a hard time to settle for a decision.

Seven years ago, Senator Manny Pacquiao lost twice in year, 1 from Juan Manuel Marquez via Knock Out while its a Split Decision from Timothy Bradley Jr. which is also a controversial one.
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:41:20 AM

Pacquiao asks fans who he should fight next

Manny Pacquiao took to social media on Thursday to ask his loyal fans who he should fight next. He says he misses training, and wants to return to the ring soon for his next fight.

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2019/10/pacquiao-asks-fans-who-he-should-fight-next/

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 05:32:03 AM

Remember that 2 years ago, Senator Manny Pacquiao lost to an Australian named Jeff Horn and for me Jeff Horn is a no name in the world of boxing until he won the fight that was judged by the three blind mice. Manny Pacquiao is already 40, any of his possible young opponents in the future might give him a hard time to settle for a decision.

That was rigged! They thought they could use that Australian clown to hype up upcoming matches because he defeated Pacman ( which is a very obvious fraudulent act) but right after that, karma struck him so bad after he got exposed by Crawford. His dirty tricks didnt work so well during that match, thanks for the Pacquiao fight, his headbutts and little UFC like tackle got exposed.

Well Spence is a good opponent for Pacquiao though, and Crawford is a more dangerous one for him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████