Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Errol Spence Jr. Vs Manny Pacquiao  (Read 1689 times)
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:44:42 AM

Maybe if the fight against Thurman did not happen, we might think that Manny at his age now will not beat a younger and undefeated boxer like spence and Crawford, but thanks to Thurman and his aggressiveness in the fight as he cause some trouble to Manny but Manny was able to survive and win via split decision.
Probably, I've seen Manny fans shifted to Thurman after knowing that he's unbeatable but turned back again to Manny after the match. This is getting intense again as usual in the boxing industry.

Terence Crawford Dares Errol Spence Jr To Fight Him Next Instead Of Pacquiao

Don't get me wrong, but this is a shit and clickbait article, we all know that this fight won't happen. And as much as we wanted to see them in the ring together, the article says it already.

A Spence vs. Crawford showdown will undoubtedly be a megafight boxing fans would love to see. Unfortunately, there are some obstacles that stand in the way. Crawford is under Bob Arum while Spence is handled by Al Haymon.

Promoters are always the problem of boxing in this era. Golden Boy vs Top Rank, Bob Arum vs Al Haymon, these guys just want a chunk of good money from their boxers, they forget to realize that in order to revive boxing, they need to treat boxing fans quality fights and they should set aside their personal interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:18:35 AM

Maybe if the fight against Thurman did not happen, we might think that Manny at his age now will not beat a younger and undefeated boxer like spence and Crawford, but thanks to Thurman and his aggressiveness in the fight as he cause some trouble to Manny but Manny was able to survive and win via split decision.
Probably, I've seen Manny fans shifted to Thurman after knowing that he's unbeatable but turned back again to Manny after the match. This is getting intense again as usual in the boxing industry.

Correct. That fight really gave Manny the chance to prove himself once again, beating younger and uprising boxing star is another milestone for him as a legend. Adding this win to his career, fans loves seeing him as underdog and came out stronger when the fight started.

This Spence and Pacquiao fight will attract more fans as the numbers of Pacquiao's fight is limited since he's getting near to his retirement.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:40:44 PM

Don't get me wrong, but this is a shit and clickbait article, we all know that this fight won't happen. And as much as we wanted to see them in the ring together, the article says it already.

A Spence vs. Crawford showdown will undoubtedly be a megafight boxing fans would love to see. Unfortunately, there are some obstacles that stand in the way. Crawford is under Bob Arum while Spence is handled by Al Haymon.

Promoters are always the problem of boxing in this era. Golden Boy vs Top Rank, Bob Arum vs Al Haymon, these guys just want a chunk of good money from their boxers, they forget to realize that in order to revive boxing, they need to treat boxing fans quality fights and they should set aside their personal interest.

I thought that there's already a truce or something, when the fight between Manny and Floyd was realised back then? Or it's just a show and for all the glory and money that time.

Anyways, probably we won't see that mega-fight between Spence and Bud Crawford, although it may take  years again and if those boxing promoters step aside their difference because they know that if the time is right, they could make a lot of money making that fight in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:38:58 PM

Correct. That fight really gave Manny the chance to prove himself once again, beating younger and uprising boxing star is another milestone for him as a legend. Adding this win to his career, fans loves seeing him as underdog and came out stronger when the fight started.

This Spence and Pacquiao fight will attract more fans as the numbers of Pacquiao's fight is limited since he's getting near to his retirement.
It's an advantage for us, fans and mostly those who bet. Seeing him as an underdog gives better odds but it was during far from the date of the match. And once the date is near, odds are changing. The uprising stars also loves to fight him, this is all about experience as well to them but mostly about the money.

That's why I've said that "the hype is real again". They're marketing for these boxers so that fans would buy the drama.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:15:12 PM

I thought that there's already a truce or something, when the fight between Manny and Floyd was realised back then? Or it's just a show and for all the glory and money that time.

Anyways, probably we won't see that mega-fight between Spence and Bud Crawford, although it may take  years again and if those boxing promoters step aside their difference because they know that if the time is right, they could make a lot of money making that fight in the future.

NO, there's no truce after all, there's a lot of negotiations behind the scene that time because boxing managers and networks really know that's there billions of dollars to be made and it could be the boxing's biggest fights and obviously we have seen the numbers and became the biggest PPV.

After that it's back to business, all in-house fight for Bob Arum and Top Rank, and Al Haymon's PBC's stable of fighters. And specially that Pacquiao goes to Haymon after leaving Arum's Top Rank, I don't see the possibility of Crawford vs Spence in the future. Bob Arum is really protective of his fighters and he is going to milk them out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:37:17 AM

Is there a date for Pacman versus Errol Spence already? I reckon that we should have only one boxing gambling thread instead of creating new threads of fights similar to this one that might not be organized or promoted.

Also, agreed on all arguments that we boxer never see the best boxer is because of promoters' interests.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 02:12:22 AM

That's why I've said that "the hype is real again". They're marketing for these boxers so that fans would buy the drama.

I dont believe in this hype. Spence Jr. Should fight Manny first before they make a deal on this kind of "marketing strategy".
For sure, they will gonna throw in some trash talking from both sides to sell the fight to the fans. Same old strategy.

What I want now, is a Pacquiao vs Spence fight. As Spence called out Manny 2 times (If I remember) after his fights.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:20:57 AM

NO, there's no truce after all, there's a lot of negotiations behind the scene that time because boxing managers and networks really know that's there billions of dollars to be made and it could be the boxing's biggest fights and obviously we have seen the numbers and became the biggest PPV.

After that it's back to business, all in-house fight for Bob Arum and Top Rank, and Al Haymon's PBC's stable of fighters. And specially that Pacquiao goes to Haymon after leaving Arum's Top Rank, I don't see the possibility of Crawford vs Spence in the future. Bob Arum is really protective of his fighters and he is going to milk them out.

Oh well, truce or not, we boxing fans are going to be deprived and we might see them fight after all the hype has died down and not longer at their prime similar to what they did for Pacquaio vs Mayweather.

@bbc.reporter - no date yet, because Pacquaio is still busy and he said that he is going to fight next year so up to now this is still speculation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:01:45 AM

Is there a date for Pacman versus Errol Spence already? I reckon that we should have only one boxing gambling thread instead of creating new threads of fights similar to this one that might not be organized or promoted.
Nope I don’t think having single thread for boxing is necessary because in each fight the topic must be arise always since most of the fighters that being tackled here are those prominent and popular,we need to bring the best in each fight to gather more bettors and also to advertise

Also, agreed on all arguments that we boxer never see the best boxer is because of promoters' interests.
That’s the sad part that in boxing it’s not the team or the fighter who looks for whom they will fight to,but it’s the promoter who make the job ,so sometimes mismatched happens

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:34:37 AM

That’s the sad part that in boxing it’s not the team or the fighter who looks for whom they will fight to,but it’s the promoter who make the job ,so sometimes mismatched happens

To make it short, this is all about money, and promoter are also marketing their best boxer that every he will fight he can sell to the fans.
He doesn't need to fight the best as it could stop their journey as a boxer if they loss and of course the income would stop for those promoters.
Actually without promoters these boxers has no career so even if promoters usually makes bigger money compared to the boxers, that's alright as their job is not easy, they invested and they could loss their money as well. 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:11:47 AM

That's a good idea. it is better to make a thread that discussing the upcoming boxing match than to make one thread each match and close it when the game is over. make discussion threads like football league discussions seem interesting. Let's make the thread mate.
Ranly123

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:54:50 AM

That's a good idea. it is better to make a thread that discussing the upcoming boxing match than to make one thread each match and close it when the game is over. make discussion threads like football league discussions seem interesting. Let's make the thread mate.

Don't know if it was a good idea to make a single thread discussing about boxing. Every fight should be promoted separately to have the topic more accurate and gamblers can choose who they put their money with.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:21:49 AM

To make it short, this is all about money, and promoter are also marketing their best boxer that every he will fight he can sell to the fans.
He doesn't need to fight the best as it could stop their journey as a boxer if they loss and of course the income would stop for those promoters.
Actually without promoters these boxers has no career so even if promoters usually makes bigger money compared to the boxers, that's alright as their job is not easy, they invested and they could loss their money as well. 
Completely right, boxers is nothing without good promoters who works well in order to advertise and create a good names for those boxing stars.

Going back to this fight, we are all anticipating that it will be finalized and give the fans the time for analyzing and placing bets much earlier.
Jating

Merit: 808

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:20:35 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2019, 11:15:28 AM by Jating

Completely right, boxers is nothing without good promoters who works well in order to advertise and create a good names for those boxing stars.

Going back to this fight, we are all anticipating that it will be finalized and give the fans the time for analyzing and placing bets much earlier.
And that's why some boxers choose to fight for their right specially about the money. Remember that Oscar Dela Hoya and Floyd Mayweather are just some of the boxers who demanded to be released from their contract with Arum back then, and look at where the two are right now. As compare to what happened to Mike Tyson who was milk by Don King but in the end Tyson doesn't have even a single penny in his bank account.

Too early to say though if this is fight are going to push through, the ball is on Manny's side, he is a Senator so he prioritise it, so it make sense that the fight could happen if he has a break in the next coming months.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:53:56 AM

That's good, at least all the possibilities are within the 3 boxers now, this is what we called real boxing where boxers are not cherry picking their opponent, instead they are giving the fans the best match that they will be interested in. if they think like that, they will earn the respect especially for the young boxers, Manny started like that so they have to follow him if they want to also become a pound for pound boxer with no fear.
The hype is real again for these boxers.

Crawford, Spence and Manny. Are these all of them? I think that if there would be a need for another one to get into this hype and start making some noise so that their names will be louder that will get into every boxing fans emotion.

I'll sit right now and wait for a reply from any of them.

We know that these young boxers wants to fight Pacman, and actually Spence is very vocal calling Manny on his next fight, what we need to hear now is the reply from Manny's side because if they will agree and will give life to this hype, then we will surely see another great boxing night that might be worth remembering for our lifetime.

Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:42:16 AM

and what?being flood like football and NbA?and another thing its better to have individual thread because the fighter is changing fight after fight not like those team sports that the same teams are fighting again and again

and besides it is better to have a thread when fight is coming and closed after the fight so the spam will be lessen.than the continues conversation about the past fight

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:54:33 AM

Crawford is smart, he wants to fight Spence now so he can quickly knock him over, while letting Pacquiao get even older.

Once Crawford beats Spence, they probably wont be able to make the Pacman fight until at least late 2020...

Pacquiao could be close to 41 at this point, which while it isn't ancient, it's definitely going to make a slight difference Crawford can capitalize on.

Then again, some people stay great until 44+, Manny might be one of these.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:57:04 AM

and what?being flood like football and NbA?and another thing its better to have individual thread because the fighter is changing fight after fight not like those team sports that the same teams are fighting again and again

and besides it is better to have a thread when fight is coming and closed after the fight so the spam will be lessen.than the continues conversation about the past fight
I agree with you. for a boxing match, it seems not suitable to make only one thread because there is no boxing match every week CMIIW (for top-class and popular boxing matches). As good as this, the discussion focuses on each match and closed when the match is over
sunsilk

Merit: 620

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:07:41 PM

I dont believe in this hype. Spence Jr. Should fight Manny first before they make a deal on this kind of "marketing strategy".
For sure, they will gonna throw in some trash talking from both sides to sell the fight to the fans. Same old strategy.

What I want now, is a Pacquiao vs Spence fight. As Spence called out Manny 2 times (If I remember) after his fights.
What can we expect? that kind of marketing already worked for Manny and Thurman and this is going to be bought too if both sides will agree to have the match. The thing is that Manny is just waiting for Spence's approval.

Crawford is smart, he wants to fight Spence now so he can quickly knock him over, while letting Pacquiao get even older.

Once Crawford beats Spence, they probably wont be able to make the Pacman fight until at least late 2020...

Pacquiao could be close to 41 at this point, which while it isn't ancient, it's definitely going to make a slight difference Crawford can capitalize on.

Then again, some people stay great until 44+, Manny might be one of these.
Yeah, this could be it for Crawford but the decision will not depend on him nor to Manny but with Spence. But I think the crowd would love to see Spence vs Manny.

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:50:36 PM

After winning against shawn . Errol Spence Jr. said "i want Manny Pacquiao " on the interview . Are you guys still confident to put money on errol spence line?
For me in my own opinion its a big NO! Even this is not the right time to make a predictions.  And perhaps no need at all ?Lol . Imagine that kid want to box the living legend Pacquiao?  Oh my gosh it would be a next margarito vs Pacquiao for sure!  Lol just saying because i am now not empress on his skill after fighting shawn.  wherein they are totally the same what i mean no thrill like hide and seek behind their ears?   Ops sorry errol spence fans because Pacquiao speed and power is very amazing and there's no way Errol Spence  can place hes  head under Pacquiao shoulders.  Lol And it's like old man throwing a kid out on the ring. No offense guysl!  Peace!  
I think sir i will go also in Manny Pacquiao because compare to Errol spence Manny have fast move and strong hands so if there a change that they will go on Fight i think only 8 rounds errol will be knockdown. So i will go to manny pacquioa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: