Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you done to promote the Blockchain technology & cryptocurrencies?  (Read 971 times)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:03:42 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will promote itself. When the market grows, when people manage to make good money on cryptocurrency, when any project gives xxx profits.
All this, relaying through the media, improves people's attitude to blockchain and cryptocurrency. However, there is another side to the coin, this is scam projections, fraudulent schemes, market speculation.
All this is also part of the crypto market, and our task, I believe, is to tell people about everything that is happening on the market, and not just about the good.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:05:30 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will promote itself. When the market grows, when people manage to make good money on cryptocurrency, when any project gives xxx profits.
All this, relaying through the media, improves people's attitude to blockchain and cryptocurrency. However, there is another side to the coin, this is scam projections, fraudulent schemes, market speculation.
All this is also part of the crypto market, and our task, I believe, is to tell people about everything that is happening on the market, and not just about the good.

Basically people and cryptocurrency users will have an impact to promote it for better adoption. In simple ways that we are doing, we can influence others even in saying a few words about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. But if we will intentiinally promote butcoin, it will induce faster market adoption since most of the time, were contented that we know bitcoin not thinking the best for it in the future
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:16:23 AM

In my last post, I was asking why the Blockchain technology isn't adopted as fast as we suppose. I got a lot of replies which did not only enlighten me, but also enlightened others. It's cool to have lively people here. In this post, I'm asking a simple question. Since we've come to understand that some people consider the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to be scam and some other stories, what have you done to help promote the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies? How many people have you introduced them to? How active are the people you introduced?

I introduce Block chain through my social media, I also introduce it to my relatives. It has been a great help to me and my family especially in financial need. So I wouldn't hesitate to introduce it to others especially my friends who want to know the crypto currency!
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:13:39 PM

I do not have my own community to introduce Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technology. But because I often upload several Cryptocurrency projects on Facebook, so many of my friends ask me what I'm doing. From there I started talking about Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology.  But because I am not an expert in the field of cryptocurrency, I only explained to them as far as I knew, then I directed them to look for information about Blockchain and Cryptocurrency later on the internet, social media and YouTube for self-study.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:28:20 PM

Obviously I've introduced cryptocurrency to some of my acquaintance. Not randomly but if they want to earn a bit. Then I taught them what to do, basically the basic knowledge needed.
Today, they're still active until now since I've just introduced it to them recently. I can see they're contended and is willing to learn more.
I sometimes shares post regarding crypto but I don't know if ny friends and mutuals are interested or they're just letting it pass by their newsfeeds.

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 09:09:52 AM

no matter how smart the person I contact is related to things like this, only those who are ready with capital are further interested, the rest choose to be afraid. They are more pleased with fud than to see its potential. Constraints are not so great for people who are interested, just by giving examples of coins that clearly revolve in the crypto market, with coins that are only full of intrigue with investment funds a.k.a dev has no clarity of projects and is full of false promises.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:10:10 AM

I literally not introduce the blockchain to them, they coming to me to know how blockchain works and what it benefits them. I list one of those great projects that use blockchain especially crypto currency. but I get different feedback from them. they are not open for innovation because they have not yet accepted that crypto will serve as a catalyst for the revolution. with them I know that blockchain and crypto currency has have more to show so everyone can understand it and accept.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Vazriel

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:12:57 AM

I write about Dapps, do reviews, have my own webspace where I have guides on how to set up secure wallets for each type of currency, etc. As an enthusiast I find joy in spreading the crypto knowledge I've gained over the years, and hope I can help others find their spot within the space as well  Smiley
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:59:26 PM

snip---
what have you done to help promote the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies? How many people have you introduced them to? How active are the people you introduced?
Do you mean the actual action? There isn't much I can do, I just take small steps by introducing blockchain and cryptocurrency to my family and close friends. I teach this to my beloved wife, she accepts and wants to learn so we can work together to earn money from here, this is very fun, try it. My wife likes to write so I directed her to join bounty content creation, her hobbies were channelled and became an opportunity to earn money.
A small number of friends who know me often promote several projects from my social media account, some ask questions and I am happy to explain it. Some are interested, some are indifferent. I am not forced, I am not too obsessed, this is not something that can be learned instantly, it takes experience and process.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:17:41 PM

Although I loved cryptocurrencies when I was in Tertiary but didn't know how to introduce people to the new and great idea, but I had the chance when most of my course mates organized a lecture for me to lecture them on it. So far, I have had many students who now trade and also does so many things using the blockchain technology.

I’m me
DMetcalfe92

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:30:13 PM

As for me,  I try telling few of my friends about the blockchain technology and crypto-currency, and they always seem very interested in it.
 So I do my best to educate them and also refer them to sites that can help them too
Chris Barth (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 10:37:29 PM

snip---
what have you done to help promote the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies? How many people have you introduced them to? How active are the people you introduced?
Do you mean the actual action? There isn't much I can do, I just take small steps by introducing blockchain and cryptocurrency to my family and close friends. I teach this to my beloved wife, she accepts and wants to learn so we can work together to earn money from here, this is very fun, try it. My wife likes to write so I directed her to join bounty content creation, her hobbies were channelled and became an opportunity to earn money.
A small number of friends who know me often promote several projects from my social media account, some ask questions and I am happy to explain it. Some are interested, some are indifferent. I am not forced, I am not too obsessed, this is not something that can be learned instantly, it takes experience and process.

Your second to last sentence is exactly the fact. The Blockchain technology needs experience. Also, I like your mindset regarding how you promote the Blockchain technology; not forced and neither obsessed. Basically, I have introduced it to family and friends but only one of my sibling has interest.... Just that he doesn't understand the fact that experience and time is needed.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:07:40 AM

snip---

Your second to last sentence is exactly the fact. The Blockchain technology needs experience. Also, I like your mindset regarding how you promote the Blockchain technology; not forced and neither obsessed. Basically, I have introduced it to family and friends but only one of my sibling has interest.... Just that he doesn't understand the fact that experience and time is needed.
Not everyone we shared will follow with our interest.
I have the same experience where I shared it with my family and even with my friends. They show their interest the first time they heard that they can earn money, they only focus on that and not in the knowledge I have shared regarding cryptocurrency.
Right now, they are not doing crypto activities anymore, it's not their interest.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:14:54 PM

I promote bitcoin to some of my friends more or less than 10 people so far. I haven't really earning it that much but I think its goods to share it with others to somehow help them ease their lives. I might not promoted it that much but I think I still need to increase my knowledge about it so that I can promote it to more people.

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:42:31 PM

Same for me! I am usually sharing news or specially memes at my Social media account for people to relate or to attract views, In that way I can inform people about the cryptocurrency and also entertain them. We need to increase the Bitcoin awareness so that people will be inform and maybe soon get into to crypto.
There is no shortage of cryptocurrency awareness and the market is almost ten years old and everyone who monitors the financial market is aware of the existence of the market, the reason why everyone is planning to invest in the market is because of the lack of regulation from the government and  if that is clear then we will see more investment coming in.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:39:08 PM

In my last post, I was asking why the Blockchain technology isn't adopted as fast as we suppose. I got a lot of replies which did not only enlighten me, but also enlightened others. It's cool to have lively people here. In this post, I'm asking a simple question. Since we've come to understand that some people consider the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to be scam and some other stories, what have you done to help promote the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies? How many people have you introduced them to? How active are the people you introduced?
I tell my friends, relatives and my wife. So they can have extra income because of bitcoin! I teach this to expand their thinking on Bitcoin and other Altcoin. To keep their views on Bitcoin and other altcoins good!
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:58:40 PM

I tell my friends, relatives and my wife. So they can have extra income because of bitcoin! I teach this to expand their thinking on Bitcoin and other Altcoin. To keep their views on Bitcoin and other altcoins good!

Me, instead of saying words about bitcoin and altcoins, it is my silence that make them believe how good and reliable it is. sometimes, my friends can see me using and opening trading sites where I invest, buy, and sell cryptocurrency. Those friends of mine are so grateful that I treat them and when they asks where can I earn? Just simple reply crypto. It is their curiosity that drives them to find and research more about my matters.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:16:00 PM

Me, instead of saying words about bitcoin and altcoins, it is my silence that make them believe how good and reliable it is. sometimes, my friends can see me using and opening trading sites where I invest, buy, and sell cryptocurrency. Those friends of mine are so grateful that I treat them and when they asks where can I earn? Just simple reply crypto. It is their curiosity that drives them to find and research more about my matters.

Let's widely spread the usage, advantage of Bitcoin, let us spread it all over the world as we will all benefit on it especially if we are holding some Bitcoins. So, it is our duty and responsibility to promote it in our friends and relatives, show them how it will benefit the world if we will have a digital currency and not just convincing to invest.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:20:33 PM

i tell my friend, which in my opinion they are proper to know about bitcoin. because people have different container to receive that knowledge. i tell to my family to, so they know and want to join on cryptocurrency.

snip---

Not everyone we shared will follow with our interest.
I have the same experience where I shared it with my family and even with my friends. They show their interest the first time they heard that they can earn money, they only focus on that and not in the knowledge I have shared regarding cryptocurrency.
Right now, they are not doing crypto activities anymore, it's not their interest.
exact, some people will think about how to gain profit, just it. so we need to selective when want to share this one. not only gain money, but also the knowledge
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:37:57 PM

Its our duty to spread the word about Bitcoin and Blockchain to other people in order to wake them up about what is happening with cryptocurrencies. So for me it worked like this :

1. First I tried and spoke with all my friends back in 2014 about Bitcoin and Blockchain tech including altcoins and how this could be maybe the biggest chance of our generation to start a business on this or simply invest a part of their money into it.

2. At work , I tried to gather some of my IT members in order to start a mini mining farm and it worked with 1 friend of mine and we had some Zeus asics that worked pretty well for a couple of years.

3. Now after the second bull run I started over again and spread the word about Bitcoin even when I go shopping and I see young people who are working a lot and they deserve to know in order to make something better with their career. Its hard to speak with older people about Bitcoin as most of them thinks you want to scam them as they don't get the idea that they don't invest INTO YOU and they INVEST into bitcoin and even if they get the idea they simply don't believe that you can convert them back to cash even if you show them that we even have a partnership with Smith&Smith when you can buy&sell bitcoin and ethereum with only your ID.

4. I'm thinking to implement a payment gateway to small altcoins into my website in order to spread the words about small altcoins who are doing a great job in technology sector but they don't have the necessary capital.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄