Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP the dumb-dumb!! I sent TUSD to a USDT wallet, is there any hope??  (Read 628 times)
greggson (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:02:24 PM

Op if you sent this to an exchanges address does that exchange have a troll box? Maybe ask there or on their twitter or Instagram if they have those. Always makes sure whereever you trade you can contact someone from the exchange if something goes well. We need more info to properly help you.

Yuup, I did a stupid dyslexia move and sent TUSD to a USDT wallet.

Can anything be done to remedy the situation?

Did you send them to a wallet you control or to an exchange? It sounds like you sent them to an exchange. If so, which one? Unfortunately, exchanges often aren't too helpful recovering deposits sent to the wrong wallet, though there is a possibility. It will probably take weeks to sort out, though.

Are we talking about ERC-20 tokens? Did you deposit to a 0xxxxx address?

Yet exchanges are very helpful when it comes to depositing and things where they gain something out of it. I think the OP is probably out of luck.

I'm going to request the private key from EXXA exchange.
Crossing fingers on both hands and nether regions too lol.
Will report back, big mahalo!!

No exchange will give out the private key. It's just not a safe procedure -- extracting the private key from a hot wallet, moving it through multiple lines of customer service, etc. It can't be done.

Assuming EXXA understands what happened, you've done all you can do. If you post their reply here, we'll have a better idea. (Remove any personal information first.)
Yeah, I think you might be right.
I have contacted and asked them for the private key hehe.
I'll just have to wait for their response.
I guess it really is up to them now.

It will be great to hear of the update on this. It leaves a record on an experience that one may expect from specific exchanges, and has the potential to help users in the future.

I wish you luck in the recovery of your TUSD.

-Jan

Yes it would be good for any google users that have been lead here though a search to find the answer to their question though the OP needs to be more specific and give us a complete understanding of whats going on.
Hey Zionatin , I'm not to sure what other details I could post?

USDT address I sent TUSD:
0xd42078b1dff076f4aa7e532afe8008a725a9ebed
Tranaction hash:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x950900b2babdb7b12c49ccdac12fc088c59260095673cef13e22de77b40dad3f
Amount $4000 TUSD sent from ABRA to EXXA wallet.

If there's anything other detail that I'm missing let me know?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:02:48 PM

Wait, slow down, that reply was prior to knowing about it being an exchange address.
They won't give you their private key, it's not a thing they'd hand over.

Did you send them to a wallet you control or to an exchange? It sounds like you sent them to an exchange. If so, which one? Unfortunately, exchanges often aren't too helpful recovering deposits sent to the wrong wallet, though there is a possibility. It will probably take weeks to sort out, though.

I sent TUSD from an exchange wallet ABRA to another exchange wallet EXXA.
I have contacted both exchanges.
ABRA says once they have multiple confirmations they can't reverse that withdraw.
EXXA says they will see if they can reverse the withdraw from their end, but I not sure what will happen.
I just wanted to reach out to bitcointalk forum to see if there's anything that I can possibly be done.
Thank you in advance if you do have any sage advice.

Do you mean EXX as in https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exx/
Or EXXA as in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187439.0 ?

Either way the exchange/wallet has your funds, as they support USDT, so have the private key for your TUSD.
Ideally they'd give you your money back eventually.
dragonvslinux, you're correct it's https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187439.0
I've spoken with the head office and they said they'll give me an answer in the next 2-3 days, apparently I'm not the only dumb-dumb that has done this.

Great news, I thought you might not be  Wink As I said originally, hopefully you'll get it back  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:14:19 PM

ABRA says once they have multiple confirmations they can't reverse that withdraw.
EXXA says they will see if they can reverse the withdraw from their end, but I not sure what will happen.
I just wanted to reach out to bitcointalk forum to see if there's anything that I can possibly be done.
The explorer says it was from Bittrex. Are you sure it's the right transaction? (ie 4000 TUSD)
The exchange can easily credit your account, but they can also charge fees for that. You should check their terms and conditions to see the fees they charge for that.
Yeah, when I viewed the transaction hash that ABRA sent me I was little surprised that the TUSD came from Bittrex and not ABRA themselves.
The answer I got from ABRA is that it's out of their hands because it has been comfirmed multiple times, I take it because USDT & TUSD are both ERC-20.
I presume that my TUSD is on Ether mainnet and like dragonvslinux suggested that I get the private key, repopulate a new wallet with it and voila it should be sitting there waiting for me.
Problem is EXXA wallet/exchange has the true private key.
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:23:10 PM

No exchange will give out the private key. It's just not a safe procedure -- extracting the private key from a hot wallet, moving it through multiple lines of customer service, etc. It can't be done.

Assuming EXXA understands what happened, you've done all you can do. If you post their reply here, we'll have a better idea. (Remove any personal information first.)

You just file a support ticket with proof that you own both accounts and EXXA exchange will move the funds for you to your right, or give you access to the wallet. 4000USD is a significant account, so if nothing happens try starting a thread on reddit, usually unwilling exchange become very kind if your thread on reddit gains some traction. Also try twitter if you find their account.

Good luck

I have posted the same question 1st on reddit and have yet to get a single response.
bitcointalk is without a doubt dominating in responses.
I have talked to EXXA 3x now on the phone and have sent multiple emails.
I basically get we're working on it...
Twice now on the phone and one response by email....
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:26:43 PM

You just file a support ticket with proof that you own both accounts and EXXA exchange will move the funds for you to your right, or give you access to the wallet. 4000USD is a significant account, so if nothing happens try starting a thread on reddit, usually unwilling exchange become very kind if your thread on reddit gains some traction. Also try twitter if you find their account.

Good luck

I have posted the same question 1st on reddit and have yet to get a single response.

The op from the ann might be able to help speed things up if you're looking for more ways, since it's being discussed here anyway:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1295342
You could pm or post in the thread referencing this one for example.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:30:24 PM

Wait, slow down, that reply was prior to knowing about it being an exchange address.
They won't give you their private key, it's not a thing they'd hand over.

Do you mean EXX as in https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exx/
Or EXXA as in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187439.0 ?

Either way the exchange/wallet has your funds, as they support USDT, so have the private key for your TUSD.
Ideally they'd give you your money back eventually.
dragonvslinux, you're correct it's https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187439.0
I've spoken with the head office and they said they'll give me an answer in the next 2-3 days, apparently I'm not the only dumb-dumb that has done this.

Great news, I thought you might not be  Wink As I said originally, hopefully you'll get it back  Smiley
I know what I did was a full on rookie noob move but, thanks for that dragonvslinux😁👍
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:40:01 PM

The explorer says it was from Bittrex. Are you sure it's the right transaction? (ie 4000 TUSD)
The exchange can easily credit your account, but they can also charge fees for that. You should check their terms and conditions to see the fees they charge for that.
Yes EXXA could easily credit another wallet address.
I have provided them another address for them to send it too, mainly because they don't support TUSD.
I'm just at mercy of EXXA.
I guess I could try and bribe them some how🤔😆
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:48:27 PM

Although the exchange clearly have the TUSD private keys, they don't support the token sent as can be seen below. Otherwise it would be accessible to the user.

I think all exchanges should be open to solve this kind of problem. Some services treat their users very badly using the excuse of "immutability". But wait, they are centralized. The blockchain should not become an excuse for dishonesty. If the problem is the fee, subtract from the value, it is better than leaving the user with nothing.
I wholehearted agree with you vladimirhf Grin💯
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:54:36 PM

An USDT Wallet on which blockchain?
You are talking about Omni, Ethereum, EOS, Tron or Liquid?
You sent your tokens from an exchange to an address of your personal wallet?
I apologize as I didn't answer your question.
Simple answer is I don't know.
I assume since it came from Bittrex even though I sent TUSD from my ABRA wallet that it uses Ethereum.
Here's the hash https://etherscan.io/tx/0x950900b2babdb7b12c49ccdac12fc088c59260095673cef13e22de77b40dad3f
I tried looking at it but, I'm not sure how to figure it out if they used Omni, Ethereum, EOS, Tron or Liquid.
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:01:25 PM

I think at this point it's just a wait🙏🙏🙏 and see what EXXA does.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:06:19 PM

Let me be the bearer confirmer of bad news for you.

You will not get your money back. See, exchanges, no matter what, will not take out a wrongly sent transaction to a wallet, even if they can. If you had sent it was a purely erc20 based transaction then the following solution would have worked for you.

Export the private key of your Ethereum-based USDT wallet, import it into an ERC20 compatible desktop wallet* to get access to your funds again.
You transferred an ERC20 token to an ERC20 address, so assuming that you control this "USDT" address and can export the private key, you'll be fine.

*Ethereum wallet, mist, exodus, etc, or browser-based like metamask.

Edit: This is what you do when you own your private keys. Not when tokens have been sent to an exchange "wallet".

But we've already established that this does not relate to you.

So the last thing I would suggest is, please lock this thread. So that unnecessary replies are no longer made here. No one can help you here other than the exchanges, and most of us that are speaking from experience can confirm this that they won't help you.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:28:56 PM

You will not get your money back. See, exchanges, no matter what, will not take out a wrongly sent transaction to a wallet, even if they can. If you had sent it was a purely erc20 based transaction then the following solution would have worked for you.

Not true. If the exchange then integrates TUSD, which wouldn't be out of the ordinary since they already support ERC20 standard, then the money would likely become available.

So the last thing I would suggest is, please lock this thread. So that unnecessary replies are no longer made here. No one can help you here other than the exchanges, and most of us that are speaking from experience can confirm this that they won't help you.

That's a bit much imo, I wanna know if the exchange gives the money back or not. Trustworthy and client-orientated exchanges are hard to find these days. Most are shit.
Having more-or-less proof of an exchange giving back wrong tokens that were sent to them would be a great example to others.
Maybe it'd encourage other exchanges to follow suit huh, or at least one exchange could pull it off. Just to prove it's possible you know?
One day it'll happen, I have faith. It's a worthy cause at least. Fighting for crumbs of accountability Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:12:45 PM

I get what you are saying and I hope that becomes reality some day, but its not going to happen now.

If anything changes, OP can unlock the thread and post an update any time there's something relevant to share, otherwise there'll be a bunch of people like you and me would disagree with how things should be vs what they really are, and probably deviate from the topic.

I hope you get where I am coming from.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:10:40 AM

Export the private key of your Ethereum-based USDT wallet, import it into an ERC20 compatible desktop wallet* to get access to your funds again.
You transferred an ERC20 token to an ERC20 address, so assuming that you control this "USDT" address and can export the private key, you'll be fine.

*Ethereum wallet, mist, exodus, etc, or browser-based like metamask.

Edit: This is what you do when you own your private keys. Not when tokens have been sent to an exchange "wallet".

But we've already established that this does not relate to you.

legendster do get where you're coming from but, I do have hope.
I have spoken to the head office and they're working on the problem, so they say.
If for any reason I think it's a dead end and nothing can be done, then I'll consider locking this thread.
Thanks for you're concern.
Saint-loup
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:01:19 AM

An USDT Wallet on which blockchain?
You are talking about Omni, Ethereum, EOS, Tron or Liquid?
You sent your tokens from an exchange to an address of your personal wallet?
I apologize as I didn't answer your question.
Simple answer is I don't know.
I assume since it came from Bittrex even though I sent TUSD from my ABRA wallet that it uses Ethereum.
Here's the hash https://etherscan.io/tx/0x950900b2babdb7b12c49ccdac12fc088c59260095673cef13e22de77b40dad3f
I tried looking at it but, I'm not sure how to figure it out if they used Omni, Ethereum, EOS, Tron or Liquid.
No I was talking about the USDT wallet, USDT is available on several blockchains, I was talking about Exxa finally.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:01:45 AM

Not true. If the exchange then integrates TUSD, which wouldn't be out of the ordinary since they already support ERC20 standard, then the money would likely become available.

That's a bit much imo, I wanna know if the exchange gives the money back or not. Trustworthy and client-orientated exchanges are hard to find these days. Most are shit.
Having more-or-less proof of an exchange giving back wrong tokens that were sent to them would be a great example to others.
Maybe it'd encourage other exchanges to follow suit huh, or at least one exchange could pull it off. Just to prove it's possible you know?
One day it'll happen, I have faith. It's a worthy cause at least. Fighting for crumbs of accountability Grin
Of course I'm going to agree with you dragonvslinux Grin
I do think it's a bit much to just shutdown this thread preemptive before getting a final statement from EXXA.
I still want to see if EXXA will recitfy this.
Plus, I started this tread to get new possibly uncoventional ideas of how to tackcle the situation.
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:34:59 AM

Progress!! I spoke to someone at the head office and they said to give them another address so they could deposit TUSD. Also, to make a small deposit of ETH in my EXXA wallet to cover any gas fees. This was 4-5 hours ago. I haven't seen my TUSD in my other wallet yet but this is progress. It looks like I might actually get back my TUSD after all🙏🤞🙏
squatter
Legendary

Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:30:18 AM

Progress!! I spoke to someone at the head office and they said to give them another address so they could deposit TUSD. Also, to make a small deposit of ETH in my EXXA wallet to cover any gas fees. This was 4-5 hours ago. I haven't seen my TUSD in my other wallet yet but this is progress. It looks like I might actually get back my TUSD after all🙏🤞🙏

That's awesome! You're really lucky considering the policies some exchanges have for these situations. Take Bittrex, for instance:

Bittrex will only attempt to recover crosschain deposits that exceed $5000 at the time of deposit, within 7 days of the deposit and will charge a 0.1 BTC for this recovery. Recovering coins crosschain is an inherently dangerous and time consuming process.

Or Kraken:

If you deposit to a Kraken address that is not listed on your deposit page, it will not be possible for us to return the funds. It is your responsibility to ensure that the address to which you are depositing is listed on your deposit page, and that you are sending the correct cryptocurrency to it.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:43:35 AM

Congratulations! I'm glad they are co-operating, that's a great start. Sounds likey they'll play ball after all. Please keep us all updated! If you could reference the tx when/if it comes as evidence of this exchange returning your funds that would be gold dust. It'll be a very useful reference to disprove future "experienced" naysayers, and encourage others to follow similar paths with other exchanges, even if only on principle. I'm otherwise glad you ignored all the negative nonsense in this thread, good on you. Hope they send you your dollar back soon, either that or they are trying to scam you out of a few dollars of Ether  Cheesy

You will not get your money back. See, exchanges, no matter what, will not take out a wrongly sent transaction to a wallet, even if they can.

[...] So the last thing I would suggest is, please lock this thread.

I think you owe someone an apology. Your suggestions and claims were obstructive, false and patronizing. It's only fortunate the OP rightfully ignored you.

[...] speaking from experience can confirm this that they won't help you.

Have you ever used EXXA?  Roll Eyes

I hope you get where I am coming from.

Nope, not what so ever.

Archived: 1, 2

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:57:04 PM

That's awesome! You're really lucky considering the policies some exchanges have for these situations.
Hey thanks squatter!! Yeah, I hope they're not just getting my hopes up by blowing smoke up my arse😝.
We'll see what they actually do. I deposited 0.115 ETH or around 20 bucks. That should more than cover any gas fees, if anything I'm out another 0.115 ETH.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: