Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP the dumb-dumb!! I sent TUSD to a USDT wallet, is there any hope??  (Read 628 times)
greggson (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:32:58 PM

Congratulations! I'm glad they are co-operating, that's a great start. Sounds likey they'll play ball after all. Please keep us all updated! If you could reference the tx when/if it comes as evidence of this exchange returning your funds that would be gold dust. It'll be a very useful reference to disprove future "experienced" naysayers, and encourage others to follow similar paths with other exchanges, even if only on principle. I'm otherwise glad you ignored all the negative nonsense in this thread, good on you. Hope they send you your dollar back soon, either that or they are trying to scam you out of a few dollars of Ether  Cheesy
Yes, thank you dragonvslinux. It's a slow-going as I just checked my TUSD wallet and nothing so far, but it is a start. I'm hoping for some time within the week but, no guarantees. Just to reiterate they wanted me to make a small deposit of ETH for gas fees, so I sent 0.115 or about 20 bucks should be more than enough to cover any fees. I post if anything happens.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:34:50 PM

Progress!! I spoke to someone at the head office and they said to give them another address so they could deposit TUSD. Also, to make a small deposit of ETH in my EXXA wallet to cover any gas fees. This was 4-5 hours ago. I haven't seen my TUSD in my other wallet yet but this is progress. It looks like I might actually get back my TUSD after all🙏🤞🙏

Congratulations! I'm glad they are co-operating, that's a great start. Sounds likey they'll play ball after all. Please keep us all updated! If you could reference the tx when/if it comes as evidence of this exchange returning your funds that would be gold dust. It'll be a very useful reference to disprove future "experienced" naysayers, and encourage others to follow similar paths with other exchanges, even if only on principle. I'm otherwise glad you ignored all the negative nonsense in this thread, good on you. Hope they send you your dollar back soon, either that or they are trying to scam you out of a few dollars of Ether  Cheesy

Let me be the bearer confirmer of bad news for you.

You will not get your money back. See, exchanges, no matter what, will not take out a wrongly sent transaction to a wallet, even if they can.

[...] So the last thing I would suggest is, please lock this thread.

I think you owe someone an apology. Your suggestions and claims were obstructive, false and patronizing. It's only fortunate the OP rightfully ignored you.

[...] speaking from experience can confirm this that they won't help you.

Have you ever used EXXA?  Roll Eyes

I hope you get where I am coming from.

Nope, not what so ever.

Archived: 1, 2

You want me to apologize to someone for stating a fact that has happened with myself and with so many people?

Get off your high horse and get real for a second.

Shit like this is common and 90% of people facing this shit have come out sucking their thumbs because no one ever wins against these so-called "decentralized" exchanges.

And you sending me a red review for what? Suggesting this user to lock the thread so sig spammers could not spam this shit out of this thread? or what?

Let this post serve as grounds for my review against your profile for misleading judgment and improper use of your reviews.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:34:19 AM

You want me to apologize to someone for stating a fact that has happened with myself and with so many people?

Nope. Please read what you said and read what i said again, as there appears to be some confusion here.

1. It was not for stating facts about your experience which you didn't do, but for your sweeping generalization:

You will not get your money back. See, exchanges, no matter what, will not take out a wrongly sent transaction to a wallet, even if they can.

Unless you are representative of this exchange (or have experience with them), you are in no position to be making this bold claim.
Not to mention we already know that this sweeping statement isn't true (this makes it misinformation):

Take Bittrex, for instance:

Bittrex will only attempt to recover crosschain deposits that exceed $5000 at the time of deposit, within 7 days of the deposit and will charge a 0.1 BTC for this recovery.

There is big difference (again) in what you are claiming here, fortunately your archived quotes confirm the truth.

2. For attempting to obstruct a user who wanted help to recover their funds:

So the last thing I would suggest is, please lock this thread.

This is why I believe your opinions are untrustworthy:

Your suggestions and claims were obstructive, false and patronizing. It's only fortunate the OP rightfully ignored you.

Thanks for the retaliatory red trust though, confirmed what I thought Cheesy Here's an example of getting of your high horse incase your looking for some inspiration  Wink
No-one's perfect, everyone make mistakes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:10:12 PM

Progress!! I spoke to someone at the head office and they said to give them another address so they could deposit TUSD. Also, to make a small deposit of ETH in my EXXA wallet to cover any gas fees. This was 4-5 hours ago. I haven't seen my TUSD in my other wallet yet but this is progress. It looks like I might actually get back my TUSD after all🙏🤞🙏

Let me be the bearer confirmer of bad news for you.

[...] So the last thing I would suggest is, please lock this thread.

I think you owe someone an apology. Your suggestions and claims were obstructive, false and patronizing. It's only fortunate the OP rightfully ignored you.

[...] speaking from experience can confirm this that they won't help you.

Have you ever used EXXA?  Roll Eyes

I hope you get where I am coming from.

Nope, not what so ever.

Archived: 1, 2

Get off your high horse and get real for a second.

Shit like this is common and 90% of people facing this shit have come out sucking their thumbs because no one ever wins against these so-called "decentralized" exchanges.

And you sending me a red review for what? Suggesting this user to lock the thread so sig spammers could not spam this shit out of this thread? or what?

Let this post serve as grounds for my review against your profile for misleading judgment and improper use of your reviews.
Wow Shocked, that's a bit much there legend but, I guess you can on strong to begin with.
Just trying to get help like I stated before and possible amicable solutions for my predicament.
Can we all just be copacetic and excellent to one another?
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:06:08 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 11:19:28 PM by greggson
Merited by dragonvslinux (1)

Nope. Please read what you said and read what i said again, as there appears to be some confusion here.

1. It was not for stating facts about your experience which you didn't do, but for your sweeping generalization:

Unless you are representative of this exchange (or have experience with them), you are in no position to be making this bold claim.
Not to mention we already know that this sweeping statement isn't true (this makes it misinformation):

Take Bittrex, for instance:

Bittrex will only attempt to recover crosschain deposits that exceed $5000 at the time of deposit, within 7 days of the deposit and will charge a 0.1 BTC for this recovery.

There is big difference (again) in what you are claiming here, fortunately your archived quotes confirm the truth.

2. For attempting to obstruct a user who wanted help to recover their funds:

So the last thing I would suggest is, please lock this thread.

This is why I believe your opinions are untrustworthy:

Your suggestions and claims were obstructive, false and patronizing. It's only fortunate the OP rightfully ignored you.

Thanks for the retaliatory red trust though, confirmed what I thought Cheesy Here's an example of getting of your high horse incase your looking for some inspiration  Wink
No-one's perfect, everyone make mistakes.
Hey Dragon, not sure why Legend has such a bone to pick or just general unpleasantness in this matter to begin with.
I guess like what he stated before that it's happened to him and many others.
I do think when you're dealing with different exchanges it's a case by case matter.

Just a heads up when I checked my EXXA wallet, my original deposit of 0.115 is now showing 0.11464805, so something is happening.
My personal TUSD wallet still shows nothing.
I'm hopeful and things are still looking up.  
BTW some classy retorts you had there Dragon, kudos to you🤙
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:57:18 PM

YAAAAASSSSS!! I just checked my EXXA wallet and $4K of USDT has been deposited
I can't believe EXXA rectified the situation but they took it one step beyond even converted my original $4K of TUSD to $4K USDT and deposited the whole $4K into my EXXA wallet
WHOO-WHOO!! THANK YOU SO bitcointalk community and to DRAGON!!
A-L-O-H-A 🤙

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:23:45 PM

I can't believe EXXA rectified the situation but they took it one step beyond even converted my original $4K of TUSD to $4K USDT and deposited the whole $4K into my EXXA wallet
A-L-O-H-A 🤙

you lucky dog! i bet you'll never make that mistake again. Wink

i've never heard of EXXA before. is this the wallet you're talking about? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187439.0

if so, it looks like an MLM scheme like bitconnect. i'd take the money and run.

greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:02:56 AM

A-L-O-H-A 🤙

you lucky dog! i bet you'll never make that mistake again. Wink

i've never heard of EXXA before. is this the wallet you're talking about? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187439.0

if so, it looks like an MLM scheme like bitconnect. i'd take the money and run.
Damn right I'm lucky and will never make that blunder again hehe.
It's totally MLM scheme but unlike Bitconnect they're totally transparent.
EXXA is comprised of people who have been in Singapore finance for 10-20 years and are staking their own reputation.
The company just started on September 14th and had its official launch on September 29th.
They already have a physical office in Singapore where you can call, believe me, I called a ton of times hehe.
If you know anything about Singapore, regulations make it much more difficult to launch something like this.
I think, either way, they are who they say they are, hence EXXA stepping up and converting my TUSD to USDT for use in their wallet fostering confidence in the platform.
Or they're just putting a lot of effort in the beginning to give the air of a solid legit company.   
FYI, a guy 2 levels above me spent $50K flying people in for the launch.
One of his guys he flew in, he set him up with a free $10K starter account.
People don't do these kinds of things unless they see the opportunity that's available.
All that being said, I'm still looking at this as a 4-6 months kind of thing, I think it's worth the gamble.
Then, I'll re-access the situation (daily monitoring staking) and I believe it can go out to a year like Bitconnect/USI-Tech.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:26:53 AM

A-L-O-H-A 🤙

Amazing, I'm happy for you! Great to hear they actually gave you your money back!! This thread will be helpful to serve as an example of what's actually possible, to other EXXA users as well as other exchanges. Thanks for keeping all of us updated, I guess I don't need to remind you to check the tokens you're sending next time  Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:55:07 PM

This is not a courtroom, nothing said here is actually an obstruction to anything since I am not legally or financially advising anyone to do anything. I am not forcing anyone to shut this thread down either.

Try to read between the lines and discern where sarcasm is applied. If you cannot do that, steer clear of socializing.

Hey Dragon, not sure why Legend has such a bone to pick or just general unpleasantness in this matter to begin with.
I guess like what he stated before that it's happened to him and many others.
I do think when you're dealing with different exchanges it's a case by case matter.

Just a heads up when I checked my EXXA wallet, my original deposit of 0.115 is now showing 0.11464805, so something is happening.
My personal TUSD wallet still shows nothing.
I'm hopeful and things are still looking up. 
BTW some classy retorts you had there Dragon, kudos to you🤙

I don't particularly have a bone to pick with anyone.

I saw this thread. I saw history repeating itself.

I made a comment on how you should not be expecting a positive outcome based on my own (and of several other people's) experiences before.

Then out comes this douchebag and creates a red review for my profile because I made a frigging comment about some facts? Fuck him. Fuck that kind of logic. You bet your ass I'll be hostile to you if you throw sludge at me. I cannot under any circumstance be trusting an uptight guy like that.

I wish he had communicated here before actually making the review, a red review can ruin years of hard work of trying to keep a clean reputation, anyone that does not have a regard for my views, experiences and hard work can kiss my ass.

A-L-O-H-A 🤙

NOW THIS IS A GOOD NEWS!

Congratulations.

This will give so many people so much more to fight with when this instance is repeated with other exchanges. At the least, it would give them hope.

- Do consider sharing all the communications between yourself and the exchange in screenshots, so as to prove your case to anyone beyond the shadow of a doubt, that what you went through is indeed the reality.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
greggson (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:07:15 AM

A-L-O-H-A 🤙

Amazing, I'm happy for you! Great to hear they actually gave you your money back!! This thread will be helpful to serve as an example of what's actually possible, to other EXXA users as well as other exchanges. Thanks for keeping all of us updated, I guess I don't need to remind you to check the tokens you're sending next time  Tongue

I'm super happy it all came together in the end.
Yes, I hope if anyone else makes this same mistake they can have some hope in getting it resolved.
You bet I won't make that dumb mistake again, thanks for your support brother.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: