Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon 3 release countdown  (Read 5594 times)
madmax_ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:30:23 AM

you gotta reload, my page has got a supercool twitter feature!
social-media-button AdBlock filter Cheesy

+1, lol

http://btcinvest.net/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php - check it out!next difficulty + time leftcustomizable monthly (diff + USD/BTC) increasements device lead timeupdate: auto-compares device costs to BTC-buy profit ♥ 1btciBCKb59TbzNj5QzC2EXWDARxtJL1f
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 01:11:25 AM

It is about 7-8am in CN at the moment, I'm sure they'll trigger the main site soon Tongue

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:05:40 AM

Didn't they bork a previous release as well? This all feels very deja-vu like.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
fasmax

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:41:39 AM

Looks like the new 40nm part is pin compatible with the 55nm.
Any one know where to get some A3233Q48 samples ?
BeepBeep2

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:03:54 AM

Looks like the new 40nm part is pin compatible with the 55nm.
Any one know where to get some A3233Q48 samples ?
They were in the store for free last week.

BTC: 184DMeGc6E7CoQVH3A9NvcCuRVRcv3wE2Y | LTC: LP4iqohSWKiws4j9jTTnqd89EEffEymsoJ
Join Cryptsy, which is now faster than ever! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102995
fasmax

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:13:49 AM

Dang!  Seems like I am always late Smiley
Hektek

Activity: 329

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:20:14 AM

Still counting for another two days ?

precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 10:42:27 AM

Yup. Telling me two days and some odd amount of hours.

Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:43:52 AM

Still counting Cheesy
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:58:06 PM

yesterday their website showed 20+ hours left - today it shows 2+ days left  Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:01:26 PM

dogie, if yifu (piece of crap) did bail on avalon and left only the engineers to run it.
close avalon down. avalon/yifu (peice of crap) have a bad taste in people's mouth (except those who ordered batch 1)

have those engineers do some rebranding, don't associate with yifu at all and then i'll have some sympathy.
noone should be giving a company any money where a piece of crap person will be able to get any of it.
yifu fucked people over on purpose. stop defending that scammer. he deserves huge lawsuits to bankrupt him.

ok
zulover

Activity: 583

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:12:34 PM

any idea on prices per chip?
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:29:06 PM

None yet.
I had put some free chips in my cart and went to move money to pay for the shipping and I came back after half a day and it was on this count down that keeps changing.  LOL

any idea on prices per chip?

BTCBuyer

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 08:31:03 PM

dogie, if yifu (piece of crap) did bail on avalon and left only the engineers to run it.
close avalon down. avalon/yifu (peice of crap) have a bad taste in people's mouth (except those who ordered batch 1)

have those engineers do some rebranding, don't associate with yifu at all and then i'll have some sympathy.
noone should be giving a company any money where a piece of crap person will be able to get any of it.
yifu fucked people over on purpose. stop defending that scammer. he deserves huge lawsuits to bankrupt him.

On Yifu's defense, He did offer a FULL REFUND to everyone who ordered Avalon Chips. At that time each 782BTC order was worth atleast 100k. If he really was a scammer he would've kept that but he didn't, you need to watch what you say and flame somewhere else.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:32:15 PM

fuck avalon
mitak64

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:44:57 PM

Screw Avalon !!!

I can't believe people have any trust left for them.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:51:02 PM

http://x.avalon-asics.com/
no clue WTF avalon is up to the past few days, but they had a timer for the gen3 announcement that was supposed to end last night around 11pm, then sudenly jumped to add 21hrs, and then this morning said 2 days, 9 hours. now the page is as red and cracked out as our mayor (Rob Ford of Toronto)

what. the. heck....?

"Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas semper. Aenean ultricies mi vitae est. Mauris placerat eleifend leo."

"Beating dwell the sad old age and disease, spanned, and advising hunger and the review session. Gas stove as possible, the immune system of life, it's just it needs, is probably the time to start with. Unfortunately, the scarcity of football a lot of free always. Just remember it's just my life. Register a team."

not sure who to blame for the translation, google or avalo

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:20:51 PM

not sure who to blame for the translation, google or avalo
it's Lorem Ipsum, a generated sparse text
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:35:27 PM

On Yifu's defense, He did offer a FULL REFUND to everyone who ordered Avalon Chips. At that time each 782BTC order was worth atleast 100k. If he really was a scammer he would've kept that but he didn't, you need to watch what you say and flame somewhere else.

as mentioned by CoinHoarder, people put in actual expenses for leases on DC and other things related to mining. EVEN with a "full" refund - Yifu (scumbag) fucked people over ON PURPOSE. hope you are able to understand that and stop defending scumbags - hope he's broke and penniless soon. what he did only assholes do.

ok
Wesly

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:06:00 PM

He is on paper but he's not responded to the teams emails in months and months. As I said, the only people left (and running this company now) are the engineers, with little money. Yifu ran off to to work with the government about anonymity and took the millions with him.

He is the founder but he isn't the only owner.

Do you have some insider information?  You are the OP and seemed to have some vested interested in this?

I am not so sure Yifu not responding to emails is really proof that he is no longer associated with Avalon.  It wasn't that long ago when he seemed to disappear from the face of this earth and not responding to any IM, email, forum posts for months while everybody is waiting for the B3 chips/miners.  He was associated with Avalon at that time, No?  So what's so different now when you don't see or hear from him?  If anything else, it is typical Yifu behavior.  It doesn't prove that he is not associated with Avalon and making money off new Avalon chips that I hope nobody is buying when there are so many more options available now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: