Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Community Incentive, Round 2!🚀  (Read 708 times)
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:29:01 PM

And what is the first dApp on UOS? Are there any details already available on that?

The first one is UOS Community and Community uses type of transactions to upvote, downvote, publish content and follow or trust users. And this is only one of the countless potential use cases for social transactions
khirech

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:30:51 PM

The first one is UOS Community and Community uses type of transactions to upvote, downvote, publish content and follow or trust users. And this is only one of the countless potential use cases for social transactions

So does it basically help to interact through the content?
arrangut

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:35:58 PM

So does it basically help to interact through the content?

Not only interact, allows to create, run different communities etc. Again, potential is truly huge
khirech

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:38:14 PM

Not only interact, allows to create, run different communities etc. Again, potential is truly huge

Pretty interesting. From my point of view, it should increase the reliability and bring more trustworthy atmosphere into p2p industry, especially with its growth
arrangut

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:40:59 PM

Pretty interesting. From my point of view, it should increase the reliability and bring more trustworthy atmosphere into p2p industry, especially with its growth

Yes, p2p industry is growing every year, no doubts here, and of course, such solutions will be more and more in demand with further growth, I believe
khirech

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:45:52 PM

Yes, p2p industry is growing every year, no doubts here, and of course, such solutions will be more and more in demand with further growth, I believe

Sounds pretty promising. And are the guys using own tokens within the ecosystem?
arrangut

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:49:33 PM

Sounds pretty promising. And are the guys using own tokens within the ecosystem?

Yep, they are. The core token of the UOS network is UOS. UOS acts as one of the parameters of your reputation, as a currency, as a way to own the network resources.
khirech

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:53:22 PM

Yep, they are. The core token of the UOS network is UOS. UOS acts as one of the parameters of your reputation, as a currency, as a way to own the network resources.

Thank you for assisting me in here tonight, let me know examine more on UOS. Cause still some moments I wanna get deeper into
arrangut

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:54:07 PM

Thank you for assisting me in here tonight, let me know examine more on UOS. Cause still some moments I wanna get deeper into

You're welcome. I suggest you starting with the website Wink
sobhoun

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:32:34 PM

And am I right that problem of trust is pretty actual these days?
arrangut

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:34:05 PM

And am I right that problem of trust is pretty actual these days?

Absolutely so. And as you may see, UOS is bringing a real solution that might set new standards
sobhoun

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:38:34 PM

Absolutely so. And as you may see, UOS is bringing a real solution that might set new standards

So you wanna say that modern digital economy still suffers from lack of trust even in the most advanced spheres, e.g. banking?
arrangut

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:40:10 PM

So you wanna say that modern digital economy still suffers from lack of trust even in the most advanced spheres, e.g. banking?

Good question though. What I would say here - despite the global digitization, the bottleneck of the digital economy is in collecting and processing the information to make a decision that requires trust. People and organizations face the decision trilemma
sobhoun

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:11:15 PM

Good question though. What I would say here - despite the global digitization, the bottleneck of the digital economy is in collecting and processing the information to make a decision that requires trust. People and organizations face the decision trilemma

Oh wow, even trilemma, not a dilemma? I believe something like how to organize and set everything up in here?
arrangut

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:13:29 PM

Oh wow, even trilemma, not a dilemma? I believe something like how to organize and set everything up in here?

Yeah, usually we are stuck between 3 components. Assessment of entities to deal with can’t simultaneously be effortless, quick and comprehensive
sobhoun

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:33:01 PM

Yeah, usually we are stuck between 3 components. Assessment of entities to deal with can’t simultaneously be effortless, quick and comprehensive

And you wanna say that UOS helps in here?
arrangut

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:21:39 PM

And you wanna say that UOS helps in here?

Yep, it does, because of algorithms and technology. The UOS reputation system scores digital entities based on the network’s feedback. It enables people or businesses to make comprehensive one-touch decisions that require trust
sobhoun

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:22:45 PM

Yep, it does, because of algorithms and technology. The UOS reputation system scores digital entities based on the network’s feedback. It enables people or businesses to make comprehensive one-touch decisions that require trust

And how trustworthy such procedures are? Is privacy taken into consideration?
arrangut

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:29:15 PM

And how trustworthy such procedures are? Is privacy taken into consideration?

Yes, of course. Although all your activity on a blockchain is traceable, UOS does not require you to reveal your identity in order to use the reputation system. You can either verify your account through various authorization methods or stay anonymous.
sobhoun

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:30:11 PM

Yes, of course. Although all your activity on a blockchain is traceable, UOS does not require you to reveal your identity in order to use the reputation system. You can either verify your account through various authorization methods or stay anonymous.

Do you believe that there are sectors of economy that will value the most from the use of UOS?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: