Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price  (Read 542 times)
Chris Barth (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 08:24:25 AM

The fact that bitcoin rose from as low as $0.003 to as high as $19,000 proves that bitcoin is really going beyond the moon. It's really wonderful how that increase was achieved in 8 years (between 2009 to 2017). I still remember reading an article in which the writer predicted bitcoin to reach a $100,000 in a 'very few' years to come. Though this sounds too much, I strongly believe it can be achieved (in my opinion, it might take time). What year do you think that such a price can be achieved? Also, what do you think is needed to make bitcoin's price grow faster and stronger?

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:59:11 AM

just think of this, when BTC reached almost $20k its 6millions times of the price when it started compare to just a x5 of $20k to reach $100k it just like before most people dont even believe that it can reach $1.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:06:50 AM

just think of this, when BTC reached almost $20k its 6millions times of the price when it started compare to just a x5 of $20k to reach $100k it just like before most people dont even believe that it can reach $1.

Of course it does not make sense to think this way. Then we cannot even pronounce the value that Bitcoin can achieve in 100 years. Yes, we have made great progress so far. But of course the price of Bitcoin will also have a limit. The 100K target is seen by many as possible. There are even predictions pointing higher.

McAfee famously claimed in 2017 that if Bitcoin doesn’t move above $500K within 3 years, he would eat his own genitalia on national television.

Source for image and some contents: https://coinzodiac.com/top-crazy-bitcoin-predictions/
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:07:13 AM

For me, I see bitcoin as a future currency. It is one of the best innovation that made transaction and fund storage convenient. Not to mention the opportunity it brought to the mass. Once mass adoptation occurs, we can see bitcoin being part of our society. That is why I think the demand for bitcoin will be higher in the future. More and more people and even establishments will be using it.

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:24:19 AM

The fact that bitcoin rose from as low as $0.003 to as high as $19,000 proves that bitcoin is really going beyond the moon. It's really wonderful how that increase was achieved in 8 years (between 2009 to 2017). I still remember reading an article in which the writer predicted bitcoin to reach a $100,000 in a 'very few' years to come. Though this sounds too much, I strongly believe it can be achieved (in my opinion, it might take time). What year do you think that such a price can be achieved? Also, what do you think is needed to make bitcoin's price grow faster and stronger?
It totally has the ability to reach a 100k. Its really just aa matter of time. It should be able to reach that amount within the next 5 - 6 years at the maximum imo. More and more people are starting to learn about bitcoin and are starting to enter it's world which makes the demand for bitcoin higher thereby increasing its price. The time that we would see bitcoin posted with a 100k tag shouldn't be that difficult to wait for. It's just around the corner.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
metallica101

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

Crypto-Rating.com - Price Prediction At Its Best

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 10:31:57 AM

Bitcoin price is definitely heading to the moon, but as the price evolves — so will its purpose. I don't think that Bitcoin will end up being just a transactional currency. I believe we will use a different coin for that. BTC will become a store of value, as a digital (and better) version of gold. As for when it will happen — who knows? It could happen in 5 years, or it could happen in 10. It may even hit the price you predict in 2020, just before the halving takes place. Well, it probably won't, but you get the idea — all we have are opinions and hopes, and no real facts, since the coin is extremely unpredictable.

⇧ Crypto-Rating.com (https://www.crypto-rating.com/) ⇧
▁▂▃▅▆▇ News ★ Forecasts ★ ICOs ★ Exchanges ★ Brokers ▇▆▅▃▂▁
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:32:59 AM

Bitcoin really developed our society and economy. Transactions are faster and suitable for everyone who uses it. If the society adapts it, world will become more successful in the near future. Started from the bottom to the top, Bitcoin is very unpredictable and from low rate, it can reach about a higher rate 5 - 8 years from now.

We just need to be patient and observant, maybe we woke up someday and the bitcoin now reaches 100k. So again, just be patient.

Chris Barth (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 10:52:09 AM

Of course it does not make sense to think this way. Then we cannot even pronounce the value that Bitcoin can achieve in 100 years. Yes, we have made great progress so far. But of course the price of Bitcoin will also have a limit. The 100K target is seen by many as possible. There are even predictions pointing higher.

McAfee famously claimed in 2017 that if Bitcoin doesn’t move above $500K within 3 years, he would eat his own genitalia on national television.

Source for image and some contents: https://coinzodiac.com/top-crazy-bitcoin-predictions/

I think I now see the posibilty of bitcoin's price increasing to a hundred thousand USD or even more. However, looking at one of the predictions (for 2018) in the image you provided, the prediction failed.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:54:57 AM

It's obvious that we need more demand so that the price could go to 5 digits. So possibly, online merchants adoption or bitcoin being used as mode of payment offline. Unfortunately, with bitcoin's volatility adoption is really a very slow progress. If I'm in your shoes, don't worry to much on the price, let the market take it normal course, if we are going to achieved $100k in the next 2 or 10 years, so be it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lightningmelo
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 10:59:15 AM

You should have invested an amount that wouldn't ruin your life if it goes to $0.

In that case, you can lower your time preference and focus on the price in 10 years, instead of in 1 or 2 years.

If you look back 10 years ago, Bitcoin was barely starting, so it's easier to assume that in another 10 years (double the Bitcoin's lifetime) we will achieve much much higher valuations.

Don't rush it Smiley

Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:36:48 AM

I should have known bitcoin earlier than now, by now, I should have retired. Damn it. I am still hopeful because we are still young in the industry, for a sector that want to change the old system, and dominate the financial sector, then we still have a good way to good. For a price growth, we certainly need adoption by big companies who play a mojor part in the  the economic of the world.

Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:52:19 AM

It is logically impossible for Bitcoin to remain at a static price for a long time. Because it has fixed supply, eventually everyone who wants to sell at a certain price ends up selling. Then depending on presence of further buyers or absence, price either moves up or volume plummets. So movement is guaranteed. The good news is the trend is still increasing and we do not hit another lower low now. I think the value of Bitcoin will rise to the $80,000 and that there will be "mass adoption" that builds a road to a Million of USD.

what do you think is needed to make bitcoin's price grow faster and stronger?
People aren't going to risk large sums of their money being stored on a computer or some sort of hardware device which they have to look after themselves. community should work on this before "mass adoption". A sort of Bitcoin's bank is a good Idea.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:53:23 AM

I guess you haven't heard those too high predictions. McAfee has a prediction of $500k but suddenly turned into $1M after seeing the all-time high and that's really unbelievable price and until now we're not believing that too much prediction.

What year do you think that such a price can be achieved?
Maybe 2 years or more from now.

Also, what do you think is needed to make bitcoin's price grow faster and stronger?
I don't want to see high prices faster, I want to see it normally just like what's happening now. It's safer and I think it's favorable to us who want to see the price higher in a gradual motion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:15:13 PM

Right now it's too early to say anything for the price of bitcoin. After halving in 2020 we can specify a clearer price. I think the price will be $ 30000 after halving. It is very difficult to achieve the desired increases in such a large marketcap without a major event.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:05:34 PM

There are many speculations about the price of Bitcoin. So many are saying there will be an incredibly spike in the price soon, while others are saying that the price of bitcoin is still going to suffer a little more, i.e some more fall in the price. I would like to sit back, and keep my fingers crossed, which ever way the waves moves to, I'm here for it, and I'm very certain that it would end in a bull season.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:56:22 PM

No one knows exactly what will be the price of Bitcoin in the future since its tantamount to fortunetelling! Yet by observing its ever growing network value, together with its increasing number of users/adopters and its fundamentals becoming more positive also thus having its over all fundamentals going in an upward trajectory which is very promising.

Now if we correlate its fundamentals with its price, then we can say that Bitcoin's price is also slated on an upward trajectory! Given time, I would like to assume its price will grow exponentially within a period of 10 years time frame  but of course this is just an assumption likewise it is also a possibility that can be nonetheless achieved!
Cityhunter123

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:07:54 PM

I could believe in $100,000, but I don't think that's going to happen in years to come. Although crypto market is like roulette
Chris Barth (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 05:11:24 PM

I could believe in $100,000, but I don't think that's going to happen in years to come. Although crypto market is like roulette

You don't believe it'll happen in years to come? What if I told you I'm the year 2009 when bitcoin was $0.003 that in not up to 10 years time, that bitcoin will go beyond $15,000? Would you believe it? Would you even believe it would have reach $1,000 (from $0.003)? I doubt you would. I'm not swearing that the price of btc would go high very fast. I'm only saying that there's every possibility of the price of btc going beyond $500,000 in the next 2 years. However, there's also every tendency it could reduce below $1000.

Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:23:22 PM

This is a post we get very often and we might have moved on from such post, now the price is no longer 19k and also it's not 100k too. We should de with the present and this will determine the future of bitcoin
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:06:08 PM

The situation before is different than the situation today, before people are too naive believing every words these Bitcoin "prophet "said. But now people are more vigilant due to a major set-back happened last 2018 where many Bitcoin investors lost their capital value.  But imagining the halving events, the supply, adoptions, start-ups and disregarding either FUD or hype, by mere supply and demand ideals,  Bitcoin price will definitely go up. In a decade and three years (2032) time Bitcoin will be producing less than 1 BTC (0.78125‬ BTC to be exact) per reward and with larger demands on the audience, what would you think the price would be?  I doubt we will stay in this range.

Its hard to say something about what will gonna happen in the future.
Rapid increase in price of bitcoin doesnt happen over night. It will take a lot of years to happen. More than 3-5 years, its price will change again. We will again see how bitcoin will make a history for itself.
That time I am sure legalization will happen from all over the world.

But  the increase in price is inevitable, adoption will increase in multitude, supply will be cut into half every 4 years, there is no other path for Bitcoin but to go upward .  The price might be unknown for now but I have a feeling that it is way more than what its current price. 

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: