Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:10:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New printed money into crypto? How?  (Read 554 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:05:26 AM

The question is in what way the new printed money will find the Way in to crypto market?

As Property and stock markets are booming gold is going up too we have like new economic fresh start everything is going up but Bitcoin is Still down!

I wondering wich way the New fresh money as euro,  usd and Australian dollar will be invested into cryptocurrency market?
Tether really sucks, they don't worth 1 usdt to 1 dollar at all and people still use it that way, it just makes it easier for them. The sad thing is even if there was a new stable currency that actually backs its currency 1 to 1 people wouldn't really look at it, they would just let it be because usdt is already in all exchanges and it is a lot easier to use something that is convenient than use something that would take time for adoption.

In any case new printed money could be spent buying bitcoin easily which would balloon the price of bitcoin because there are extra fiat going around enough to buy a ton of bitcoins, now will that new money go to bitcoin we have no clue but at least the option is available. I would assume it could go as "investment to crypto related companies" which would be the most logical solution.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:15:10 AM

The question is in what way the new printed money will find the Way in to crypto market?

As Property and stock markets are booming gold is going up too we have like new economic fresh start everything is going up but Bitcoin is Still down!

I wondering wich way the New fresh money as euro,  usd and Australian dollar will be invested into cryptocurrency market?
Tether really sucks, they don't worth 1 usdt to 1 dollar at all and people still use it that way, it just makes it easier for them. The sad thing is even if there was a new stable currency that actually backs its currency 1 to 1 people wouldn't really look at it, they would just let it be because usdt is already in all exchanges and it is a lot easier to use something that is convenient than use something that would take time for adoption.

In any case new printed money could be spent buying bitcoin easily which would balloon the price of bitcoin because there are extra fiat going around enough to buy a ton of bitcoins, now will that new money go to bitcoin we have no clue but at least the option is available. I would assume it could go as "investment to crypto related companies" which would be the most logical solution.

I think its true! 

What kind of crypto related Companies are they?
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 08:59:48 AM

Bitcoin and gold market future is very bright. Where do you find stocks markets booming ?
I think the fiat currencies will be very much devalued due to economic pressure and inflation. People will two options either to move  their funds in crypto or buy gold. Most of the conventional people will buy gold but a lot of new generation will comes towards crypto investments.

Basically if the dollar is devalued (as you can see china and other countries want to lessen the dominance of US Dollar), other currencies like Euro or AUS dollar will also experience the same pressure and people will be tempted to move their funds in bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:41:58 PM

When governments around the world accept cryptocurrencies, money will be poured into this market aggressively. It is also possible that in the future the technology of cryptocurrencies will be put into practice, then people will have a more positive view of the market and they will invest in it.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:55:37 PM

The total market cap of all cryptocurrencies is still very low when compared to other assets. The hypothetical value is only $213B right now, real being much less. So there is still lot of scope of investment in cryptocurrencies. If every thing goes right, we may see market value increasing by 10 times in next 5 years. It is wrong to assume that Bitcoin market has reach the saturating point and need new printed money. It is still possible that existing money will enter crypto market soon. Just keep believing bitcoin.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:26:45 AM

There was not any fresh printing yet.US markets are at ATH because of hope for more cut rates and more QE
Draghi decided about new EBC QE but it was against EBC council and Madame Legarde new EBC Chairman will probably change decision.However it was repo done in silence huge  50 bln dollars has been pumped in to US banking system.It means banks has liquidity problems.Imagine banks are reviving all that printed money but they have liquidity problems.So what banks are doing with all that money
I have flashback from 2007.That year was first singes of crisis.Similar repo has been done same like now there was headlines about war against Iran stocks was  ATH.it is also 12 years cycle so we can have next crisis
But 12 years gone do you think that people will like to pay for banks loses as it was in 2008
i am not sure about more QE.Madame Legarde is economist Wall Street hates her because she was and voting to stop that financial madness.Powell is much more responsible than Bernanke.Maybe lesson learned .Economist very well know that QE and rates cut was any medicine for crisis
Now most of economist very well know that all that last bad economic data was caused by trade war
If you are saying that bitcoin didn"t rise than count from 3100 to current 8100 and find me any asset index what gave that kind of gains

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:33:42 AM

Yes btc did, but we need More!

50k price at least!! 
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:50:22 AM

I noticed Bitmain started accepting Paypal. More than that, they're accepting Paypal Credit. I've had a several thousand dollar credit limit for years with them, never used it. I wonder how many other people there are like that who are now using it to buy mining gear.

I suppose that's one way printed money could trickle into crypto. Tongue

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:19:01 PM

I noticed Bitmain started accepting Paypal. More than that, they're accepting Paypal Credit. I've had a several thousand dollar credit limit for years with them, never used it. I wonder how many other people there are like that who are now using it to buy mining gear.

There are lots of exchanges nowadays that are accepting credit cards, as well as paypal like what you said.

Having this kind of printed money into crypto creates a big help in mass adaption, we'll for sure support this, added to this, hoping to have a good regulation in our government and that they would not restrict the usage of crypto in every nation.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:45:50 PM

There are lots of exchanges nowadays that are accepting credit cards

Credit cards are subject to cash advance limits, usually a small fraction of a customer's total credit line, and also very high cash advance fees. More than that, major credit card issuers have been banning crypto purchases:

In forbidding credit card purchases of crypto, Apple aligns itself with major credit card issuers, such as Bank of America, Capital One, JPMorgan Chase, and Citi. Since at least February 2018, all four have barred customers from using their credit cards to buy digital currency on Coinbase, a popular cryptocurrency exchange. Wells Fargo has also banned credit card purchases of crypto since June 2018.

So it's interesting to see Paypal entering the market like this.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:21:11 AM

The total market cap of all cryptocurrencies is still very low when compared to other assets. The hypothetical value is only $213B right now, real being much less. So there is still lot of scope of investment in cryptocurrencies. If every thing goes right, we may see market value increasing by 10 times in next 5 years. It is wrong to assume that Bitcoin market has reach the saturating point and need new printed money. It is still possible that existing money will enter crypto market soon. Just keep believing bitcoin.

Not unless the government itself will decide to add Bitcoin as one of its reserve currency (just like the real gold), those newly minted paper money has no chance to find their way to cryptocurrency. Well, technically, the money can go to banks and banks can use them to finance their usual business and then the money can be on circulation within the economy...so its possible the money can fall to someone who is a Bitcoin supporter/enthusiast but this can just be an imaginary story to be honest. Maybe the concern is: Will there be a negative effect to Bitcoin if the government will keep on using the so-called quantitative easing (printing money)? The answer to that question is negative, the one affected here is the dollar itself.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:32:57 PM

Im asking that kind of question, as there is many crypto analyzers and crypto so called "experts "
And their predictions like btc to 100k. Or even 300k.

If they are so sure about this why they dont explain how the fiat money fresh money printed by mostly ecb and Federal reserve will find the Way in to crypto market?
Coz when this money is not going to be invested into cryptocurrency then btc will not reach even to 15k. In order to btc go to at least 20k there must be exacly Plan and action how and from wich door or gate the fiat currency will be invested into crypto market  !!

The money that the fed prints is not going directly into Cryptocurrencies. They are going mostly into stocks.

There is alot of speculation out there that there is a huge supply of new US dollars printed and it leads to massive inflation and people will be buying bitcoin instead to hedge against that inflation. This is similiar to what happened back in 2013 with the Yuan devaluation and it lead to the crazy chinese crypto rally of 2014 where BTC peaked at $1100 or so. People were losing money holding their fiat, so they hedged some of their savings into Bitcoin instead. Right now there is speculation that the same will happen with the US dollar.

If what you expect come true then the demand for bitcoin will increase in short time + the up coming bitcoin halving which will happen this year 2020, so there is a high possibility that we might experience a new ATH for bitcoin. i guess this is one of the basis of those so called "expert" with their predictions why bitcoin will rise in the next coming year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:07:24 PM

Just because, governments can print new money and buy bitcoin with it doesn't mean that it would create a bubble, that would just increase the price of bitcoin and that is a good thing, that is exactly what we should be hoping for the governments to do. Think about it, governments all around the world printing hundreds of billions of dollars all going into bitcoin would mean that people with bitcoin would become rich and governments are de facto accepting bitcoin as a good thing.

Now, even if they print it and give it to people (or usually banks) then they would buy it, it is still a great profit for all of us. It is the moment they sell what we should be afraid of, that is the risky part, 100+ billion dollar worth of bitcoin at the hands of 100 corporations is a very dangerous thing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:42:20 PM

I don't know why are you saying that stock is booming and property is booming. As far as I can see stocks are starting to fall and so are properties and gold has started to rise. Yes maybe the money flushed out from the stocks and property can be pumped into Bitcoin. However the problem here is stocks and especially property are considered very very safe investments while bitcoin is pretty volatile. Bitcoin can fall enough in a day which property might fall in years. So i have a doubt that people will invest the money they took out of the property to Cryptocurrencies.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:04:54 PM

if btc is still down then dont say that everything is going up . stable assets that you listed are in good condition .

they are up so this might be the reason why btc is still down because people are earning a good income on them and yet they continue to put thier funds on those stable assts while they take a leave on bitcoin and other cryptos for a while but as soon as those stable assets have go down , im sure that people will start crawling back to cryptos again .
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:13:40 PM

I would like you to calculate the years of existence of those listed things to when bitcoin was created, you will see that bitcoin is still a baby sucking breast and trying to grow string as a baby, it is not surprising to me that those ones are more popular than bitcoin and they have more population than bitcoin.

The marketcap of gold is in trillions, and it is people that owns that trillions, so you should expect that the population of gold and other are still very much more than bitcoin, so when it comes to printing of new money, it would surely have an effect on those ones more than bitcoin because of the number of people that are in their community already, as bitcoin grows, bitcoin will also get to that stage where in future, its value will be affected by something similar.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 07:48:32 AM

Buy it all with bitcoin. We still have a lot left.  Grin And then, they should stop creating another paper money.
But I doubt that will happen.

If the tota fiat money that was spread is getting lower then they will find a way to bring it back to the rotation.
How? By creating more.
To insert them in the crypto industry? Well, that depends on how the government will be making new laws and bills.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 12:13:11 PM

Having fiat available doesn't necessarily mean that it must go to buying coins in the crypto market. Besides, USD printed more dollars to boost economic growth and not to accommodate the amount of bitcoin in the market so that it could potentially boost its price. Countries print more money because of supply and demand for the resources that human beings need, not for bitcoin itself. Even if BTC did reach 100k USD or such, it would just result in more people holding a coin because of the huge price it has. Coins would be split to a lot of users and that way, the community could cough up 100k USD for one BTC.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:22:53 PM

Printed crypto money? Is there any? I dont think so.. I know there is a bitcoin coin but as I know, it cannot be use.

There is a right time for bitcoin to increase again. Don't just rely on the current market today. We all know that bitcoin has a potential and we all witness it. Maybe this is just not a good year for bitcoin.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:41:00 PM

Printed crypto money? Is there any? I dont think so.. I know there is a bitcoin coin but as I know, it cannot be use.
LOL OP is talking about fresh money for the market OP is referring to new investor .

There is a right time for bitcoin to increase again. Don't just rely on the current market today. We all know that bitcoin has a potential and we all witness it. Maybe this is just not a good year for bitcoin.
I agree with you but that it have a potential but just like the OP,
I am also curious on when would it happen because if I am not mistaken the stocks and gold have gain some value so for sure that means that they got some new investor.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: