Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 things should not be too in trading  (Read 1249 times)
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:10:48 AM

yes i agree with you all, especially 1 and 3.
When greed comes after we have some market wins, we are often subjective and greedy, thinking that we can beat the market every time we open positions. it's a sign that you're about to go bankrupt or lose it all.
Knowing too many methods will dilute our real experience. For me, I choose only the best and most accurate methods to learn. Besides, I don't want to know anymore because it's too confusing and uncertain.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:25:08 PM

When greed comes after we have some market wins, we are often subjective and greedy, thinking that we can beat the market every time we open positions. it's a sign that you're about to go bankrupt or lose it all.

That's an understatement for being greedy--it takes way more than that. I think people are just being opportunistic, they're risking, to earn more of course. And I'm sure they are aware of the consequences of their actions. The way you say it is like they are gambling more than trading.

Knowing too many methods will dilute our real experience. For me, I choose only the best and most accurate methods to learn.

Well, good for you. You have the "best" and "most" accurate methods in your arsenal (nice flex).

Besides, I don't want to know anymore because it's too confusing and uncertain.

That's too bad then. Being aware of other methods could be useful eventually. Besides, there's no "best" and "most" accurate methods out there. "Meta" exists for a reason.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:06:49 PM

Definitely we should not trade more than what we have. Its always been encouraging to trade more to gain more. However, we should know our limits. As they say, too much is something bad enough. Being in moderation is not bad. Its better to be safe than sorry. And being simple and basic is mostly safe. Sometimes more knowledge may sometime confused you and lost your focus.
Overtrading is a huge problem for many traders especially those which trade 5, 15 or 30 minutes charts, if the strategy that you have verified is profitable gives you a signal to enter the market you do it since you know that even if you lose that particular trade on the long term you will get some nice profits, but many times I see traders entering the markets just because they want some action or because they have not made a trade for some time.

And that is a mistake, when you make a trade you should know at what price you want to enter, why you are entering the trade, where you should position your stop loss and how much profits you are expecting out of that trade, if you cannot answer those basic questions then no trade should take place.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:45:08 PM

Chatbox is home of trolls, I never use that in Trading, unless I'm on the mood to troll someone too (lol) or when I am having my pastime. Group signals is helpful when you know how to nurture it, how to derive the equations that's been given by professionals, and if you basically doesn't do anything as a Trader, you know, you are being a baby that is always being spoonfeed by others, then don't expect something great.

Especially the one on Yobit. There was a better one on BTCe but that's long gone.

It's a simple truth in trading that poor people read all the guides and analysis they can get and they are still manipulated and barely earn anything. Rich guys don't need to read TA all they need is visible on the chart as they go and the big supply of money they have does the rest.
trading is about you and yourself , why bother to look at chatbox and get a random advice there lol.

you know nothing about trading if you are trying to get a god help through the chat box , even a desperate trader will stick to their own personal analysis rather than begging for an advice , i mean to consider it as a reference can still be justified.
but when you start trading based on people's opinion, that time you are switching yourself into a game called gambling.
keep in mind that you won't be able to become a good trader who making profit constantly overnight , there is a long way to go through.

learning and develop yourself up is the key , finding what should you do and what shouldn't you do in trading is the best teacher you'll get through trading experience by yourself without bothering people around you, keep moving on no matter you get a straight loss, it is the part of the success procces.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:26:01 AM

trading is about you and yourself , why bother to look at chatbox and get a random advice there lol.

you know nothing about trading if you are trying to get a god help through the chat box , even a desperate trader will stick to their own personal analysis rather than begging for an advice , i mean to consider it as a reference can still be justified.
but when you start trading based on people's opinion, that time you are switching yourself into a game called gambling.
keep in mind that you won't be able to become a good trader who making profit constantly overnight , there is a long way to go through.

learning and develop yourself up is the key , finding what should you do and what shouldn't you do in trading is the best teacher you'll get through trading experience by yourself without bothering people around you, keep moving on no matter you get a straight loss, it is the part of the success procces.

People rely so much on others that they forget no matter what advice they took or followed, every decision they make is still on their shoulders. People are naturally not confident to do things, so they consult others if they should do it or not. And whenever if its a failure, they would blame the person that advises them--that's a messed up mentality.

If you think about it, the opinions of other people don't really mean anything for you, it only means for them. Though there are good positive advice and would really help you, still that's not enough to make you better. You need to do things your way and learn from it, failure is proof that everything isn't easy, you have to go through a lot before you achieve something good. Believe it or not, even "gifted"/talented people never stop to polish their "gift"/talents.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:49:56 PM

going through lending platforms should be considered only if you're at least knowledgable or experienced already in trading. I don't recommend borrowing if you're still trying to get a feel of the market. Stick to trading with small amounts you can spare since that would be the time where you'd mostly encounter consistent losses but helpful experiences.
Borrowing is never to be encouraged except maybe the trader is extremely sure that he is a professional trader because when you borrow to trade in a market that has lots of volatility and uncertainties, once could lose all the money and there is also probability of having lost of profit, but the risk in borrowing is too much to take, so I believe your advice is still the best to be taken by those people.

It is better we save little money and then start to use it to trade until it becomes a parcel of us and we have mastered everything to give little chance to failure, if we start with little and we are diligent with our trade, I believe that we will be able to gradually build the value up gradually till it becomes high.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:57:48 PM

going through lending platforms should be considered only if you're at least knowledgable or experienced already in trading. I don't recommend borrowing if you're still trying to get a feel of the market. Stick to trading with small amounts you can spare since that would be the time where you'd mostly encounter consistent losses but helpful experiences.
Borrowing is never to be encouraged except maybe the trader is extremely sure that he is a professional trader because when you borrow to trade in a market that has lots of volatility and uncertainties, once could lose all the money and there is also probability of having lost of profit, but the risk in borrowing is too much to take, so I believe your advice is still the best to be taken by those people.

It is better we save little money and then start to use it to trade until it becomes a parcel of us and we have mastered everything to give little chance to failure, if we start with little and we are diligent with our trade, I believe that we will be able to gradually build the value up gradually till it becomes high.
I strongly agree with you mate, it is not good to borrow from other people when you are trading surely you are risking your money so it’s much better to risk your own money than of other people so in case of losing it will not be double lost. The other thing according to me a trader loses money because of panic selling so better not to trade for the day if you are not an expert trader just go for the long term but never sell for panic selling.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:18:48 PM

People rely so much on others that they forget no matter what advice they took or followed, every decision they make is still on their shoulders. People are naturally not confident to do things, so they consult others if they should do it or not. And whenever if its a failure, they would blame the person that advises them--that's a messed up mentality.

If you think about it, the opinions of other people don't really mean anything for you, it only means for them. Though there are good positive advice and would really help you, still that's not enough to make you better. You need to do things your way and learn from it, failure is proof that everything isn't easy, you have to go through a lot before you achieve something good. Believe it or not, even "gifted"/talented people never stop to polish their "gift"/talents.
If everyone on the forum especially traders understand this thing, I am sure they will never feel disappointed in themselves upon making mistakes in market. This is natural that we humans try to seek help from our fellows’ especially when we have to make some critical decision hoping that we will receive honest advices. Other people even if give great suggestions, they suggest as per their experience. They are not in your shoes so always try to make your own decisions.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:09:24 PM

1.Don't trade while your drunk.
This is the worst that ill read in this thread, If going trade then we are drunk ill think it is not a good idea.

Maybe we trade all of our coins we have in no time cause of this doing drunk while in trading, So we must be avoid that kind of works. We need to clean our mind first if we start in trading. Actually we can do that drunk if we have a free time like enjoying in our friend or family.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:58:18 PM

This is a mentality that gets established at a very early age in schools, kids begin to rely on their teacher to know if what they are doing is right or wrong and to know how well they are performing academically and this is something that remains in people even at an older age, I remember that after a test I had a good idea of what my grade will be and I did not really needed the teacher to tell about it and yet no one else had an idea of how well they will do and waited until the teacher told them.

And the same is happening here, I do not need anyone to tell me what trades to do because I have a very precise idea of when I will enter and exit a trade.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:23:52 PM

Each person has their own unique way of deliberation. So first of all, trading rigorously like someone's rules is nothing but stupidity. Second, you have a lot of Patience to rectify any predicament. Third, don't endow beyond your means.
I reckon these 3 things should be heeded. There are also numerous aspects to omit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: