Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with cryptocurrency (in my country) isn't easy as I thought  (Read 888 times)
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:33:59 AM

of course the problem is the current government's view of bitcoin, especially in my country, is still not good. maybe because bitcoin itself is still on a mission to investigate positive or negative values. but clearly there are no specific restrictions from the government or banks regarding bitcoin, especially with the case that someone's bank account is frozen because they know it has something to do with virtual trading (cryptocurrency). maybe in my country it never happened.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:06:46 AM

Yes, it is not easy to introduce cryptocurrency in our country. That means we faced with many people who don't like cryptocurrency, and they will do anything to stop us. But we still have many ways to promote or introduce to them. Perhaps, we can invite them to discuss cryptocurrency while we also invite the other people who know how the blockchain process so they can explain with details. Wearing a t-shirt will be a great idea because that will make people curious about the word on the t-shirt and they could ask us what that is. We need to introduce cryptocurrency to many people in each country. That is what many people who involve in the blockchain technology/cryptocurrency did so far.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:33:52 AM

of course the problem is the current government's view of bitcoin, especially in my country, is still not good. maybe because bitcoin itself is still on a mission to investigate positive or negative values.
bitcoin is not the one that investigate but its the people . people are the ones that investigate if they think bitcoin  can bring negative or positive effect .

but clearly there are no specific restrictions from the government or banks regarding bitcoin, especially with the case that someone's bank account is frozen because they know it has something to do with virtual trading (cryptocurrency). maybe in my country it never happened.
a country can allow or disallow crypto  but banks have also thier own different opinion with that . not all banks are the same . no matter how legal crypto in your country but some banks dont allow crypto related transactions , you will still be in great problem
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:15:02 PM

There is not so much friendly environment for cryptocurrencies in my country
My country Middle-East Europe EU member.Most of quality exchanges has to move to Malta
I prefer not to risk and i don"t transfer any money from or to exchanges from my bank
There was cases that banks were suspending accounts
However i see that there is more and more people who are interested in bitcoin mostly like investment but people don"t see potential what blockchain technology has to offer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
The3max

Activity: 317

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:28:26 PM

The same story happened to my country a year ago, when there were many fraudulent ICO projects affecting the economy of an entire region. Now that they are realizing the potential of cryptocurrencies in particular and blockchain in general, they have relaxed the rules and we are excited about that. However, there is no clear law on cryptocurrencies, perhaps in the future soon.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:03:56 PM

Today, while I was surfing through the forum, I came across a post in which someone complained about bitcointalk.org not loading in Turkey. Under his post were several replies that explained that the site happens to be blocked by some internet service providers (which is sad).
A few days ago, I made a post in which I asked "What have you done to promote the Blockchain technology & cryptocurrencies?".
I went through several replies which were pleasing and supportive to the Blockchain technology. Amongst them, someone said that he wore bitcoin shirts around (an ideology I really admire). Another said that he created a facebook page (also interesting).
Just recently, I saw a complain from someone in my country. According to the screenshot which contained a mail from his bank, it said that his bank account has been frozen because they found out that it has something to do with virtual trading (cryptocurrency). Not only was I surprised, I was provoked. You know, one of my plans was to buy numerous Bitcoin and Ethereum polo shirt and wear them (to help promote). However, as it stands right now, I'm afraid I can't do that because I could be held as a user of cryptocurrency. Though this isn't any easy, I'll still keep trying what I can to spread the word. The Blockchain technology gospel must be heard!!!

Firstly, bitcointalk.org can be loading and reachable in Turkey. We can not reach bitcointalk just when we are using mobile data. It is not good but it is not forbidden. I think there is a misunderstanding here but no one is trying to solve it. Some of Turkish community member send mail to authorities but they didn't solve it also.

And about account frozen. I trade, deposit and withdraw always in Turkey from 2015. But I never had an any trouble like that. I think there may be another mistake here. I don't think it is about BTC trading.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:43:38 PM

Today, while I was surfing through the forum, I came across a post in which someone complained about bitcointalk.org not loading in Turkey. Under his post were several replies that explained that the site happens to be blocked by some internet service providers (which is sad).
A few days ago, I made a post in which I asked "What have you done to promote the Blockchain technology & cryptocurrencies?".
I went through several replies which were pleasing and supportive to the Blockchain technology. Amongst them, someone said that he wore bitcoin shirts around (an ideology I really admire). Another said that he created a facebook page (also interesting).
Just recently, I saw a complain from someone in my country. According to the screenshot which contained a mail from his bank, it said that his bank account has been frozen because they found out that it has something to do with virtual trading (cryptocurrency). Not only was I surprised, I was provoked. You know, one of my plans was to buy numerous Bitcoin and Ethereum polo shirt and wear them (to help promote). However, as it stands right now, I'm afraid I can't do that because I could be held as a user of cryptocurrency. Though this isn't any easy, I'll still keep trying what I can to spread the word. The Blockchain technology gospel must be heard!!!

Firstly, bitcointalk.org can be loading and reachable in Turkey. We can not reach bitcointalk just when we are using mobile data. It is not good but it is not forbidden. I think there is a misunderstanding here but no one is trying to solve it. Some of Turkish community member send mail to authorities but they didn't solve it also.

And about account frozen. I trade, deposit and withdraw always in Turkey from 2015. But I never had an any trouble like that. I think there may be another mistake here. I don't think it is about BTC trading.

I'm glad that you've shared your crypto experience in Turkey where it seems a different story from yours. Maybe its best to cash out crypto earnings in Turkey through other payment channels and not through banks since they maybe  tightly regulated by the Government and could  be forced to act upon your bank account especially if their was a directive from your Government to froze any crypto related account which is absolutely disappointing.!
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:50:54 PM

Bitcoin is a technology and internet based system, and so long that your activities are limited within the internet I think that you are safe, it is not wise yet to get the activities of bitcoin to the physical like you planned ion doing, because this may only end up getting you into trouble if you are in a country that is yet to get a clear stand on their support for cryptocurrency, but I know that with time, they will calm down on their strict policy over cryptocurrency.

It is a good thing that you are trying to do your possible best to help promote bitcoin to the world out there, but I think that for now you can do that within the internet. For the person that has complained of not being able to open bitcoin talk, they can easily use VPN to boycott that which should not be very difficult to do.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:08:01 PM

Well, I think there are many countries that are experiencing that. In my country dealing with cryptocurrency is very hard as well since that government is against it because they believe that it is a threat in the economy and also they said that they believe that it's illegal because we are paying taxes on our earnings. But that is not a barrier to us in adopting bitcoin, we can still use it through the internet via trading and gambling sometimes.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:19:43 PM

Sad to know this. Most of the criticism against cryptocurrencies is coming from developing countries which feel like Crypto is something which is leaking out money from the economy therefore constituting to money laundering. I still consider that concerns of any governments around the world are Genuine. Why would any government official want to lose his control by advocating the concept of decentralization. Moreover these officials have to answer to majority Public which in any country is still against such virtual currencies due to huge volatility. Moreover no matter how much we argue tax evasion does takes place with help of cryptos even if we say it is right for you but harmful for the whole macroeconomic concept of the country. I am not saying I am against cryptocurrencies but just keeping the point of almost any government around the world. Bangladesh has banned cryptocurrencies for the very same reason too.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 09:00:49 PM

Are  you sure that person is not tax evading?  I have read an article about millions bank account are freezed due to this reason : https://news.bitcoin.com/turkish-government-freezes-over-3-million-bank-accounts/.  As far as the survey said, Turkey had the the most number of crypto users so that may imply that the government is crypto friendly.  

People who are at fault often do not admit what really happens and instead, they blame it to other things so that they will look good.  Probably, he is really tax evading and that cryptocurrency is just another story.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:13:24 PM

Such is the reality today, there are still many countries that prohibit cryptocurrenic activity. Because some people
still considers crypto negative for life. Those who think so clearly need education. Because if people really open minded
and can accept things positively, will definitely understand in the end that cryptocurrency brought a lot of positive
changes. So for people who live in countries legally right cryptocurrency is very fortunate, but for those who live in
a country that considers illegal please don't give up. Because there are many ways to keep investing or trading in crypto,
and have to be patient with these circumstances.I know it is not easy, but it must continue to struggle to spread positive
news about crypto so that the whole world can accept cryptocurrency.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:29:08 PM

Still, there are many countries that prohibit cryptocurrenic activity. Because some people still considers crypto negative for life. Those who think so clearly need education. The point is fiat money is also being used in illegal activities. Gambling, buying illegal products etc, so why are cryptocurrencies are being illegalized, cryptos are not an illegal object and it is just a money that we need in our daily lives.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:13:05 AM

There are still many countries that didn't accept any crypto in their country maybe because of the flaws and abusing the use of crypto just to do an illegal act. But I think in the near future they will accept the bitcoin because even though it has flaws there are still people who supports to the run of the bitcoin and/or crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Moiyah

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:05:59 AM

Just recently, I saw a complain from someone in my country. According to the screenshot which contained a mail from his bank, it said that his bank account has been frozen because they found out that it has something to do with virtual trading (cryptocurrency). 

I think there is more deep reason why he’s/her account is being freeze. Maybe they see some unusual or intriguing about her account, which connected the virtual coin to unlawful works.

If you’re from Turkey, I don’t think you need to be afraid if you have cryptocurrency in your digital wallet.
As far as I know the President of the said state Recep Tayyip Erdogan, welcome the usage of cryptocurrency because he also believes it has a bigger and greater support to the financial system. They are proposing and entertaining the plan of a national digital asset in their own nation and they will call it Turkcoin. Furthermore the Turkish banks are united with crypto relations and exchanges for so long.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1051

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:09:19 AM

I'm glad that you've shared your crypto experience in Turkey where it seems a different story from yours. Maybe its best to cash out crypto earnings in Turkey through other payment channels and not through banks since they may be  tightly regulated by the Government and could  be forced to act upon your bank account especially if there was a directive from your Government to freeze any crypto related account which is absolutely disappointing.!
It's a good alarmed for people who's going to travel to that country and try to use cryptocurrency, with this information it will be much easier for people to convert their crypto into other form of services, if the banks have direct orders from the government there's no chance to bypass such rulings.
We can't force them to believe since it's still needed to have more exposures and more adoptions before every country acknowledge the full functions and usage of this industry.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:01:27 AM

That's the reason why Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies don't grow in some countries. Both the government and banks see it as their competitor. Instead of seeing its advantages, they still consider it as a threat that affects most users. The sad thing is, no matter how we promote bitcoin, if our country is against it, we can't still pursue our crypto plans.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:07:52 AM

Same story here thats why some people stopped using bitcoin to cash in through their bank using bitcoin or any related stuff that's under cryptocurrency. Some banks are anti bitcoin which they will not let you fund your account with money from this kind of stuff, It is understandable if the funds came from gambling they have the reason to block it but why would they block accounts just because you cash in money from virtual trading or doing crypto stuff? Is that how mad they are to bitcoin.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
lumierre

Activity: 862

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:02:59 PM

of course the problem is the current government's view of bitcoin, especially in my country, is still not good. maybe because bitcoin itself is still on a mission to investigate positive or negative values. but clearly there are no specific restrictions from the government or banks regarding bitcoin, especially with the case that someone's bank account is frozen because they know it has something to do with virtual trading (cryptocurrency). maybe in my country it never happened.

Blockchain is a revolution, but not without a bunch of problems. The only way to solve all the technical problems of bitcoin is community work However, a lot of countries try to ban Bitcoin, as they say, this cryptocurrency can be used by criminals. This is just a fake reason - governments want to control people, using the systems of banks, for example. However, soon, they might accept the truth that BTC can be not so dangerous.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:18:54 PM

I'm glad that you've shared your crypto experience in Turkey where it seems a different story from yours. Maybe its best to cash out crypto earnings in Turkey through other payment channels and not through banks since they may be  tightly regulated by the Government and could  be forced to act upon your bank account especially if there was a directive from your Government to freeze any crypto related account which is absolutely disappointing.!
It's a good alarmed for people who's going to travel to that country and try to use cryptocurrency, with this information it will be much easier for people to convert their crypto into other form of services, if the banks have direct orders from the government there's no chance to bypass such rulings.
We can't force them to believe since it's still needed to have more exposures and more adoptions before every country acknowledge the full functions and usage of this industry.

Moreover, I guess not only banks are being restricted with regulations but also some other big payment channels such as remittance shops as in the case in most countries. Maybe you could try other payment channels that are less regulated and has no strict requirements to its customers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: