Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Bullish trend  (Read 595 times)
Joshonwill (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:11:47 PM

It creates the impression that ETH’s bulls and bears are correct currently verified a tight battle that will make sense of which heading it floats straightaway, as Big Chess, an unmistakable crypto analyst on Twitter, explained in a tweet from the past night that the crypto is giving a couple of signs of bearish uniqueness on its 12-hour chart.

Notwithstanding this potential bearish difference, various analysts are observing that bulls get a chance to switch the continuous downtrend and drive Ethereum higher in the nearby term, anyway only to the extent that it moves above $181 before the step by step close later today. UB, another standard crypto inspector on Twitter, discussed this credibility in a continuous tweet, telling his enthusiasts that he sees a close by above $181 as bullish for ETH, yet what’s more, saw that a close by underneath $174 would discredit any bullishness.

News Source: TheCoinRepublic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 06:16:19 PM

It remains for us to observe and believe in ETH. I think that we will not see strong growth, but I hope that the price will finally begin to grow.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:33:03 PM

It creates the impression that ETH’s bulls and bears are correct currently verified a tight battle that will make sense of which heading it floats straightaway, as Big Chess, an unmistakable crypto analyst on Twitter, explained in a tweet from the past night that the crypto is giving a couple of signs of bearish uniqueness on its 12-hour chart.

Notwithstanding this potential bearish difference, various analysts are observing that bulls get a chance to switch the continuous downtrend and drive Ethereum higher in the nearby term, anyway only to the extent that it moves above $181 before the step by step close later today. UB, another standard crypto inspector on Twitter, discussed this credibility in a continuous tweet, telling his enthusiasts that he sees a close by above $181 as bullish for ETH, yet what’s more, saw that a close by underneath $174 would discredit any bullishness.

not too sure if it will be a bullish trend until the end of the year.
it could be just an increase just after a considerable decrease in prices in a few weeks.
but if it is in accordance with these predictions, then everyone is looking forward to it after 2 years of going up / down.

It remains for us to observe and believe in ETH. I think that we will not see strong growth, but I hope that the price will finally begin to grow.

You must have confidence about that
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:17:32 PM

I think that the price of Ethereum should be forgotten until a new mining technology is introduced and the so-called Ethereum 2.0 is introduced. And this will not happen yet soon, because the developers have problems at the testing stage. Therefore, we will have to wait for the growth of the Ethereum price.

Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:24:28 PM

if you are waiting for the growth of ETH in vain, this coin on any background will not grow. the market is weak, crypto-winter has started. I think now 5-7 months you can safely buy all sorts of coins and bitcoin. then it will boom
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:15:49 PM

I think this question is not essential if you are waiting for the global growth of Ethereum. Because it will grow, I'm sure of it. If you want to get some instant benefit and sell a little more expensive and earn, then I understand you. Then you should wait for growth and be afraid of price reduction. But this tactic contains many risks of losing your funds. I'm holding Ethereum and not even worried. I think it's a good strategy. She's saving my nerves.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:25:49 PM

Every market is on watch right now so this is why we don't get much sleep on night. Ethereum trend seems to turn bullish but also the Bitcoin trend seems that is about to make another drop in price so I don't want to get caught in this action as I might loose another round of money. Also if Ethereum goes bullish I think a lot of altcoins will follow it especially those erc20 tokens with good tech ( there are not so many tho ) and that will pump the price of ETH even further but like I said , don't get to excited about Ethereum.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:34:41 PM

if you see market movements not only ETH, maybe you will think that the analysis is not just for ETH. almost all assets are now experiencing a decline, but if soon there will be bears hitting ETH it will be a bad signal. now should be a good time to start increasing the trust and demand of the market before an update is made.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:36:14 PM

Nowadays I don't really believe on price forecasts and press releases on crypto markets as they often disappoints expectations of the people. But assuming this is true, then I believe that not only Ethereum  will flourish but all the other major alts as well!

In fact even right now, I don't think Ethereum is bullish but considering its overall network value and its ever growing ecosystem, then there is a very high chance ETH's price could recover in a matter of months and even reach its ATH before, its just that we don't know yet the exact time frame on when this will likely to happen again,  hopefully very soon! Smiley
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:44:17 PM

ETH is highly correlate with BTC trend, and now Btc is not doing quite well

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:47:31 PM

I disagree. ETH is not much affected by BTC price but it sure does puts much impact on other alts.
Once BTC starts rising, all the cryptos will eventually rise in price too.
2020 is the year that can bring an upward trend in prices as BTC halving and ETH 2.0 Update are going to be a big factor.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:59:44 PM

I disagree. ETH is not much affected by BTC price but it sure does puts much impact on other alts.
2020 is the year that can bring an upward trend in prices as BTC halving and ETH 2.0 Update are going to be a big factor.

Someone posted a chart a few days ago that shows the price history of Bitcoin over the years. Well, it turns out, the bull market comes right after the halving every single time. There's always been a slight bump in price before the halving, then shortly after the halving occurs, the price skyrockets. Between that, and Eth 2.0 like you stated, next year should be huge for crypto. Try to stock up while you can.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:21:59 PM

That's great speculation and I holdings around 5 + ethereum in my exchange valid I hope is this friend goes to pick value and I can utilise set value and make money out of it.
sometime this kind of predictions will not work so I wish to see what is the actual price in few days to understand this speculation.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:55:14 PM

Yes you are right, ethereum price is not always correlate with bitcoin price
Sometimes, when bitcoin price drop hard, ethereum price growing in good movements,,
And my big hope 2020, crypto world will growing more than 2017, and you already mentioned two reasonable reason for that

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:56:46 PM

I don't think bullish has happened yet and there is no fundamental reason that could trigger bullish to come. But I agree with you that Bitcoin halving and Ethereum 2.0 later is a fundamental reason that will bring bullish and I am sure it will have a good effect for many alts or often called the altcoin season.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:16:16 PM

Nowadays I don't really believe on price forecasts and press releases on crypto markets as they often disappoints expectations of the people. But assuming this is true, then I believe that not only Ethereum  will flourish but all the other major alts as well!

Are you implying that Ethereum price will only rise when the bull market for altcoin come?

In fact even right now, I don't think Ethereum is bullish but considering its overall network value and its ever growing ecosystem, then there is a very high chance ETH's price could recover in a matter of months and even reach its ATH before, its just that we don't know yet the exact time frame on when this will likely to happen again,  hopefully very soon! Smiley

There was a small hope on the previous week but that was just a bull trap since after reaching $200+ it goes back to sub $200, seems a higher low event.  As of the trend I think ETH is still on the current bear market.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:26:42 PM

anyway only to the extent that it moves above $181 before the step by step close later today.

$181 for today?were 6$ short and I think that’s impossible to reach so is that mean we’re not moving up for good?thats too cruel I think or is there anything we can expect soon?
But I’m losing hope for my handed ethereum and what I’m seeing is before atleast the year end we may see another bull from market
And in any case this is part of our crypto journey to expect,gain or fail ..
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:39:59 PM

I don't think bullish has happened yet and there is no fundamental reason that could trigger bullish to come. But I agree with you that Bitcoin halving and Ethereum 2.0 later is a fundamental reason that will bring bullish and I am sure it will have a good effect for many alts or often called the altcoin season.
I'm pretty sure that if Bitcoin started to get bullish I'm sure the rest of these altcoins will follow. Bitcoin halving and Ethereum 2.0 might boost a bit of the price in Ethereum but some altcoins will still be bullish but nothing can compare the bullishness of Ethereum. Anyway, Bitcoin halving is beyond in our calendar yet, it would be better to accumulate more ETH and BTC today.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:41:19 PM

The price speaks for itself as a whole of the market cap. Ethereum isn't alone of struggling for its turn to bullish. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, you name it as most of them are all struggling to shift its direction.

This is my point.

The market itself is going through a process and it's experiencing difficulty. But unlike before, it's higher than end of 2018. We will determine and see the fast pacing of Ethereum maybe by 1st quarter of 2019.

Signature for rent
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:45:05 PM

Notwithstanding this potential bearish difference, various analysts are observing that bulls get a chance to switch the continuous downtrend and drive Ethereum higher in the nearby term
Anyone with a blog or a social media presence can be called an analyst and that is the world we live now a days. If someone think that the bullish trend in ETH will be here anytime soon, they need to come up with a good explanation on why that is rather than giving out charts and other data which are just bogus in my experience in the market. The ETH market exploded when the token market was in full swing and now we have a clarity that majority of the tokens were scams or the projects have shut down. So what makes ETH interesting again, my answer for now is none. I have bitcoin and i am happy with it and that does not mean that i am not holding ETH, i used to mine ETH and i am holding a huge amount and if the price rallies then i will be more than happy to off load everything Smiley.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: