Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:04:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your altcoins and tokens TODAY, save yourself the frustration  (Read 5421 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 08:57:27 PM

Sometimes it just help to look at the project or altcoin and maybe see for yourself the developers commitments to that project and then general public perception truth is sometimes things get frustrating but still is not the end of it You just need to trust what you trust and do what you do

TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:39:35 PM

the same thought keep coming to my head. sell off, sell off. honestly, this is the greatest advice on this platform. guys altcoins are hopeless are the mean time. maybe we might have another round of bull market just like the 2018 bull run. for now. make your money and convert it to btc. that is the only way out of this misery.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:58:49 PM

It is true that 99% of altcoins are garbage so it is better if we will just sell now our altcoins if it doesn't have good future. I regretted that I didn't sold my shitcoins when its price  is still high.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:48:35 PM

You know how this is going to end. You might be trying to lie to yourself, you might be secretly hoping that some token in your "portfolio" that you have 10 million of is going to moon to $50 and make you rich, but let's be real: that is not going to happen. Even the allegedly strong altcoins like LTC or ETH or whatever is cool these days (I've been out of this game for a while) are not doing well and BTC dominance is growing. Which makes sense if you think about it. BTC can do most of what any altcoin can do and the few really useful features that BTC is missing (private transactions for example) are implemented by multiple altcoins, fragmenting their market share.

And the elephant in the room: 99% of altcoins are total garbage. They're called shitcoins for a reason.

Sell your altcoins and tokens. Take the proceeds in BTC, stick it into a cold wallet, keep some online to play around with Lightning and other things that actually matter for real-life stuff, like being able to buy something. When was the last time you were able to use for example Ethereum for something tangible, not to buy some garbage tokens or to play a game?

Do it today. Your grandkids will thank you.

For some people, frustration is our motivation. Very few can manage to stand his ground and not sell off his coins. We should not make them feel that they already failed because they do not failed, yet. I get the part that we know the odds are decreasing and the risks are increasing but we are not absolutely sure of what's to happen tomorrow. Please avoid stepping on people's hope even though you are right in the end. There is nothing wrong in advising but don't discourage them.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:51:48 PM

the same thought keep coming to my head. sell off, sell off. honestly, this is the greatest advice on this platform. guys altcoins are hopeless are the mean time. maybe we might have another round of bull market just like the 2018 bull run. for now. make your money and convert it to btc. that is the only way out of this misery.
The truth have the similar exit nodes in the crypto industry, for making money buy-sell activity doesn't need to be high. The daily volume of the small market cap altcoins doesn't exceed 30% of the daily volume of the crypto trading AFAIK. Converting the profit to the top altcoin can reduce the risks but the risk tolerance depends on the deep factors planned by the investor himself.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:44:06 AM

Selling all your altcoins and convert it to fiat currency is the ideal thing to do if you are quitting the crypto market and never came back but not for those who still believe that altcoins will make an epic comeback. if the value of your portfolio is near to zero due to the bear market then it is enough reason to hold it because you have nothing to lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:05:48 AM

I often to hold altcoins that are worth it and that's why  I keep holding my altcoins. It is a reality that most of altcoins are worthess and there are many advices about selling our altcoins in this day.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:13:43 AM

How come to sell my altcoin today price still down, will get lost again if selling my altcoin now? I know frustration with altcoin still down but I don't lost all my altcoin investing, keep holding maybe have miracle with my altcoin next week or next month price on the top, keep praying and hope altcoin back to higher price excatly at the end of years always have miracle with bitcoin and altcoin price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 01:54:44 AM

I think it depends on what you believe. Each person has his own perspective and research results. We just need to respect what they decide to invest in their funds. I prefer not to listen to the words of others and to trust the results of research that I have done. But however your opinion is not wrong, because you also have your own perspective. Maybe this can be taken into consideration for others. Thanks for sharing.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:19:13 AM

Not all altcoins will end up being pathetic, you have to think about the impact of bitcoin market dominance. Ethereum is still at number 2 according to coinmarketcap, don't rush to make a decision. In my personal opinion, bitcoin has some weaknesses in the concept and in the value of "assets", so I'm sure cryptocurrency still requires altcoin to develop blockchain technology, stable coin is a very good concept for the government to see that digital currency can be used as a payment tool.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:29:11 AM

Not all altcoins will end up being pathetic, you have to think about the impact of bitcoin market dominance. Ethereum is still at number 2 according to coinmarketcap, don't rush to make a decision. In my personal opinion, bitcoin has some weaknesses in the concept and in the value of "assets", so I'm sure cryptocurrency still requires altcoin to develop blockchain technology, stable coin is a very good concept for the government to see that digital currency can be used as a payment tool.

I agree that not all altcoins are bad, if we look at the top 50 coinmarketcaps, transaction values look promising and can be a long-term investment. If what is meant by bad altcoin is altcoin which does not have large daily transactions and is not actively traded, I agree that it is better for us to sell it than the value continues to fall
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:38:18 AM

My advice is to stay updated with every altcoins you owned, i am against dumping your altcoins for bitcoin though its not a wrong move but i just know that everything about bitcoin is oldish and laggy, i belief bitcoin can't stand up right without altcoins standing next to it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:28:37 AM

Honestly most of the altcoins do not worth our investment when we look deep into the projects, but this doesn't mean there are no good altcoins to hold for long term. Ethereum for instance is one altcoin I believe greatly in the project vision. Some tokens in my wallet, after holding for long, the price went down to negligible values and some are even extinct. Bottom line is, holding altcoins isn't bad entirely but be careful with what you hold for long term to avoid regrets.

People invest in various unreliable altcoins because they promise huge opportunities to increase capital. Investing in Ethereum is certainly more reliable, but it does not allow you to increase your money by 10-20 times. That's why people believe the promises of new projects.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:52:59 AM

Honestly most of the altcoins do not worth our investment when we look deep into the projects, but this doesn't mean there are no good altcoins to hold for long term. Ethereum for instance is one altcoin I believe greatly in the project vision. Some tokens in my wallet, after holding for long, the price went down to negligible values and some are even extinct. Bottom line is, holding altcoins isn't bad entirely but be careful with what you hold for long term to avoid regrets.

People invest in various unreliable altcoins because they promise huge opportunities to increase capital. Investing in Ethereum is certainly more reliable, but it does not allow you to increase your money by 10-20 times. That's why people believe the promises of new projects.
I think that only stupid investors act only because they believe in some promises. smart investors check all the data about the project and only then they understand whether new projects have chances to realize their ideas or not. it is not a matter of trust, but of analysis

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:34:37 PM

It depends on the asset we are holding, some assets, yeah, will fade away in time and we should sell whenever we get them. However there are some projects that has a bright future and we should get as much as we can while it is still cheap. Those assets will be the ones giving us the most profit. We better buy cheap coins in the meantime.
Therefore, it is best to not invest in those assets that are destined to fade away. IN this case, either they will be scam or mere bubbles. Both don't sound very good. While we have option like bitcoin., thinking about any other coin is not very sensible. I agree, it is a bit expensive for most f us but then again, to make big profits from it does not demand buying a lot of bitcoin at one time. Stay with the
trustworthy ones.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:38:36 PM

Nope, not selling any of my altcoins.  Why, you ask?  Because I don't own any of the really bad ones, the ones that really are going to be dead within 5 years. 

But if anyone here does own tokens or altcoins with micro marketcaps, I would tend to agree with op's advice.  Unloading them for bitcoin does make a lot of sense to me, especially any tokens that were acquired thru bounties.  Those are going to be worthless and it won't even take 5 years for it to happen. 

The mood on the forum is so glum right now that it seems most members have all but given up hope that the market will recover.  You people have very short memories.  Alts have crashed before, and so has bitcoin and each time they've recovered.  This is going to happen again, believe me.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:35:24 PM

Every holder does not think like this but you just spoke out my mind, If I do so now I will be in huge loss so I will not sell my altcoins. I know its been a long time holding the coins and portfolio continuously losing value month by month and it gives disappointment to anyone. At present Btc is dominating the market but we can not expect the market without altcoins too.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:33:36 AM

Okay, thank you for the advice. Indeed, holding bitcoin is much safer than holding altcoins because the BTC always dominating the market.
I think top altcoins price will going up if bitcoin price rising in the future, like the bullish market in 2017. But for now, safer to holding btc than alts.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:14:19 AM

Every holder does not think like this but you just spoke out my mind, If I do so now I will be in huge loss so I will not sell my altcoins. I know its been a long time holding the coins and portfolio continuously losing value month by month and it gives disappointment to anyone. At present Btc is dominating the market but we can not expect the market without altcoins too.

I am also against the idea of selling altcoins at the moment. Even if altcoins are not as good a digital asset as bitcoin still loss is a loss. As far as the dominance goes, bitcoin has been the leader of digital market since beginning and it is the whole reason why altcoin were created and why people put trust into them. Even after so many years, there are only few altcoins that are trusted by investors.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2842
Merit: 611

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:24:20 PM

sometimes we feel disappointed and hope to be back at its initial price, but the opposite happened, the price of altcoin is falling and becoming altcoin junk. I prefer to exchange it directly on bitcoin if the altcoin I get from the bounty has entered the market
Not many people want to stay with all those shits being said but new project of having a future increase when what people eventually see in the future is future dump after they must have relied on the project. The best to do now is just to exchange any altcoin to bitcoin, because if you wait now before altcoin season for the project to grow, it will be an impossible thing to achieve, but changing them to bitcoin could still give us the chance of getting more while we buy the altcoin again when the project eventually dumps.

The only projects that we can still continue to hold are those projects that we have on the list of top altcoins, they still have very real working products which we all know that there will always be need for them in future by many people of the world.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀