Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't spend bitcoin. Not now.  (Read 3758 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 03:00:57 AM

Bitcoin was not made to spend. Not for now. There is a misinterpretation of what Satoshi wrote in the Whitepaper: "A peer-to-peer eletronic cash system". He created bitcoin to be an electronic money system. This is a fact.

Before becoming a monetary system, Bitcoin must be able to preserve value over time. After that, he becomes able to earn society's trust and become a genuine cash.

People accept dollars because they believe that money is still backed by gold (as it was until the end of Bretton Woods), or because (unfortunately) they believe the government will guarantee the value of the currency.

That is, people believe in Dollar because they are sure that money will be at the same value tomorrow. Although this is not true.

99% of the world's population still does not understand, do not know and do not trust Bitcoin. And everything is fine. Bitcoin adoption is a lengthy process that may take decades or centuries to happen.

Bitcoin has never been about just being a simple means of payment. It is not like VISA or Mastercard. He is a legitimate Digital Asset and as such needs to earn trust until it is adopted as money.

Do not spend your Bitcoins. Not now.

For those not having the necessity to sell their bitcoins they better do not sell bitcoin now and keep holding, we have seen how bitcoin keeps growing by the years!
It is a matter of decades if not a few years when bitcoin will be fully accepted, it happened with the internet already, in the beginning, there were many skeptics and now just take a look how people use it every day!

matchi2011

Activity: 1456

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:58:11 AM

With the halving approaching, it is probably better to wait to sell. Usually the price rises leading up to the halving and then there is a small correction before another increase. If you want to sell, you could right at the halving and buy back at the correction and potentially make some profit.

Very true, if you have big doubts about the price reduction you should sell some tokens that you have to avoid the bad things that will happen later.
No not at all I don't have this kind of things in my mind that I should sell my bitcoin that early because I know bitcoin will remain at the top and it will get more pump in future so yes Time for selling is so far yet it's only time to keep holding and waiting to trust me you will never regret holding your bitcoin but you will surely cry for selling it at wrong time (today).
indeed in taking action what needs to be done right now is to be clear-minded, and not reluctant to analyze well and not be panic-prone, which actually makes a very harmful action. I agree with the opinion that in order not to rush to release bitcoin at this time, there is still a pretty good development looking at the current situation. bitcoin these days are quite good and don't be afraid to hold them in the right moment to let go.
Not unless you are a day trader where you are scalping and trying to earned from the market condition, but if you will use bitcoin for your personal
it's best to use regular fiat or other digital money instead. The momentum is getting much stronger and who knows what will happen in the next following months or years, it might reach another high.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
best2015

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:44:20 AM

This is best time to collect the Bitcoin,If who spending the Bitcoin now at the end will realize that did big mistake.Bitcoin is game changer and it is possible the price of Bitcoin may reach a million said by crypto enthusiasts.
Bitcoin deserved to hold for long term to gain maximum,I suggest just believe in Bitcoin and hold never believe in rumors fake news,Most excited things going to happen in Bitcoin history.
Once you have entered in the market and you want to make huge investments, the very first thing you should attain is the knowledge about it and the more knowledge you gain, more confident you will become. And you should be confident about your every step and your all strategies. Your confident and believe will be reflected in your good and hard work that will give you benefits.
This market is very volatile and quite unpredictable.
I don't know what knowledge do you gain, but no one literally in the world doesn't know what's going to happen on crypto market the next day or year or decade.
It is random and you better be confident otherwise you will tear out all hair on your head.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:55:15 PM

For now it is really goof to hold and accumulate some of it, if there is a chance for you to buy em anyway.
The price was kicking in the market so far, which is good to apply now honestly speaking dude. Instead of selling,
better to buy bitcoin now then hold.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:41:32 PM

Holding does not mean you do not use bitcoin and if you really need it, just do it but use it according to your needs because of the existence of bitcoin to improve your life and solve solutions in your finances and economy.
and if you don't need it, holding is the best choice or making savings so that when bitcoin reaches the highest price you still have it.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:42:02 PM

With the halving approaching, it is probably better to wait to sell. Usually the price rises leading up to the halving and then there is a small correction before another increase. If you want to sell, you could right at the halving and buy back at the correction and potentially make some profit.

Very true, if you have big doubts about the price reduction you should sell some tokens that you have to avoid the bad things that will happen later.
No not at all I don't have this kind of things in my mind that I should sell my bitcoin that early because I know bitcoin will remain at the top and it will get more pump in future so yes Time for selling is so far yet it's only time to keep holding and waiting to trust me you will never regret holding your bitcoin but you will surely cry for selling it at wrong time (today).
indeed in taking action what needs to be done right now is to be clear-minded, and not reluctant to analyze well and not be panic-prone, which actually makes a very harmful action. I agree with the opinion that in order not to rush to release bitcoin at this time, there is still a pretty good development looking at the current situation. bitcoin these days are quite good and don't be afraid to hold them in the right moment to let go.
Not unless you are a day trader where you are scalping and trying to earned from the market condition, but if you will use bitcoin for your personal
it's best to use regular fiat or other digital money instead. The momentum is getting much stronger and who knows what will happen in the next following months or years, it might reach another high.
I do not spend my bitcoin or hoard it in my wallet because I'm a type of person who wants to trade it than to hold and spend it. Just like what you said, the bitcoin is now having momentum again and we can see it by just looking at the chart because the body of the candle stick is now big and there are now massive volume again. I only plan to sell it when the uptrend snaps, halving is now also near but I do not still think that it can be a catalyst in the price of the bitcoin.
frank0ly

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:46:25 PM

At the moment, it is better not to use bitcoin, but to invest in it. According to my forecasts, this year there will be a price increase at least to 15-20K. I think this forecast will turn out to be pretty accurate.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 05:00:24 AM

Holding does not mean you do not use bitcoin and if you really need it, just do it but use it according to your needs because of the existence of bitcoin to improve your life and solve solutions in your finances and economy.
This is exactly what happened to me. I mean, I always tell myself to just keep on holding unless otherwise necessary. And that's what I told my girlfriend as well.

But there are some things that we cannot really control like unexpected but necessary expenses. Recently, I was caught up between the thought of bitcoin halving or paying for my licensure exam. It was quite a hard decision for me. But, my girlfriend, who happens to have spare savings on her bitcoin wallet didn't have any second thoughts on lending me her money. It made me a bit sad that she have to spend her btc now that bitcoin halving is near. But I wouldn't let her deed go to waste.

I'm doing my best to pass the board exam and work for my sig campaign at the same time so I can repay my girlfriend.

Hopefully, I can repay what she lent me before the halving. Grin
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:40:46 AM

You cannot better predict the future of any type of investments, this is not unique or fault related only to Bitcoin. So do not consider it as a weakness or disadvantage of crypto market. Measure the level of risk your investment offer you this will enable you to better deal with every type of situation. The investment in Bitcoin will surely give you long term benefits and you should be very confident even if you have invested a single coin.
investing in Bitcoin is high risk, but there are also many benefits, like people say High Risk High Lose,
but if you are brave, then invest it, Bitcoin is still seen as a viable instrument, so don't worry

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:25:10 PM

This is absurd reasoning , bitcoin was created to show the application of Blockchain and revolutionise digital money as it become decentralised rather than what we currently have. It is true that we should focus more on increasing btc quantity rather just using for daily purpose but it is also its plus point that bitcoin is becoming widely popular as virtual gold asset with ability to use as general digital currency.
jonatha28

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 01:28:06 PM

This is absurd reasoning , bitcoin was created to show the application of Blockchain and revolutionise digital money as it become decentralised rather than what we currently have. It is true that we should focus more on increasing btc quantity rather just using for daily purpose but it is also its plus point that bitcoin is becoming widely popular as virtual gold asset with ability to use as general digital currency.

I think at this point users should not spend their bitcoin because it simply is not usable.
But I'm glad there is lightning network developing payment options for bitcoin holders.
Because bitcoin can become first asset acting like gold AND payment option.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 04:09:16 PM

Are you suggesting that it's not time for Bitcoin to become a world currency? If your statement is like that then it's very disappointing for a community. we know that Bitcoin has been running for 10 years, and everything still looks good, even countries also see bitcoin as a currency, we should make it happen

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 05:02:03 PM

Your analysis is not correct. You are advising not to spend bitcoin until its widely accepted like USD. Bitcoin acceptability is here already that is why we can sell it and get fiat or crypto in return. Spending bitcoin will make it more popular and speed up it mass adoption.

There are a lot of ways to popularize Bitcoin and I don't think that "spending" is one of those methods. Let me explain a bit. As of now, Bitcoin is used mostly as a speculative investment asset. Very few people are purchasing Bitcoin, so that they could use it for making payments. Also, an increase in spending can have a negative impact on the exchange rates of Bitcoin and this can actually have a negative impact on its global adoption. You can spend your coins if you want, and no one is going to stop you. But at the same time, my personal opinion is that we are a few years away from a new ATH and it will be better to have some patience with our BTC holdings.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 08:28:16 PM

This is best time to collect the Bitcoin,If who spending the Bitcoin now at the end will realize that did big mistake.Bitcoin is game changer and it is possible the price of Bitcoin may reach a million said by crypto enthusiasts.
Bitcoin deserved to hold for long term to gain maximum,I suggest just believe in Bitcoin and hold never believe in rumors fake news,Most excited things going to happen in Bitcoin history.
Once you have entered in the market and you want to make huge investments, the very first thing you should attain is the knowledge about it and the more knowledge you gain, more confident you will become. And you should be confident about your every step and your all strategies. Your confident and believe will be reflected in your good and hard work that will give you benefits.
This market is very volatile and quite unpredictable.
I don't know what knowledge do you gain, but no one literally in the world doesn't know what's going to happen on crypto market the next day or year or decade.
It is random and you better be confident otherwise you will tear out all hair on your head.
You cannot better predict the future of any type of investments, this is not unique or fault related only to Bitcoin. So do not consider it as a weakness or disadvantage of crypto market. Measure the level of risk your investment offer you this will enable you to better deal with every type of situation. The investment in Bitcoin will surely give you long term benefits and you should be very confident even if you have invested a single coin.
crypto is not having any certainty about fall or growth because crypto is about demand and supply so the more you make demand high the more you will get benefit. Its matter of time that tells you if you should sell your coins or not. right now it's time to keep holding and waiting as crypto yet did not announce the fully bullish market so better keep waiting.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 04:23:09 AM

investing in Bitcoin is high risk, but there are also many benefits, like people say High Risk High Lose,
but if you are brave, then invest it, Bitcoin is still seen as a viable instrument, so don't worry

The one advantage these days is that bitcoin is still bullish, and it will continue for the next years because of the high demand, satoshis will become more valuable, we are still in good time to collect as many sats as we can.

At some point, new buyers (average medium-class workers)  of BTC will see sats as a common thing to own sats instead of a whole BTC.

schmidtjens3

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 09:42:22 AM

I agree, Bitcoin is not a cryptocurrency imo, its a cryptoinvestment.
its like gold. you hold it to have an investment. you could go buy something with gold (some stores should accept it), but not many people would do it because the value could be higher a few days later.

so, cryptoinvestment, not cryptocurrency imo
dvmmayowa

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 12:30:04 PM

If your proposed ideology were to be followed, then it practically means that there shouldnt be bitcoin trading as well even on exchanges, so how does it gain value?
Imagine if it takes 100 years to get to the stage you are talking about, then who will spend your bitcoin for you?
I guess your grandchildren haha!
xen1oph

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:14:29 PM

It seems to me that it makes sense to just keep bitcoin for now. The market should go up, so it’s more rational to store bitcoins before they grow, and only then you can do something with them
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:25:02 PM

It seems to me that it makes sense to just keep bitcoin for now. The market should go up, so it’s more rational to store bitcoins before they grow, and only then you can do something with them
why does it make sense? the price has gone up to $ 10k it looks like this is a signal to sell, I've sold it at $ 10k, and now the price is 9800, maybe this correction will determine the direction of bitcoin again

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 06:51:05 AM

why does it make sense? the price has gone up to $ 10k it looks like this is a signal to sell, I've sold it at $ 10k, and now the price is 9800, maybe this correction will determine the direction of bitcoin again
Taking advantage with this short fluctuation will give good value to your investment, it follows the basic rules of buying low and selling high. If you can compensate with your strategy then it's also good to spend it while trying to buy it back with a much cheaper value. Be very careful with this style of
trading as you can be left behind or make your position in the bad timing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: