Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A view on hunters and crypto currency  (Read 1143 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:20:34 PM

Hunter looking for which one have big chance to get profit with IEO or ICO, with success way for investing they will look which one have best chance for profit in crypto investing, after finished of ICO project now they have looking for with IEO project for investing with give much profit. Running time with bitcoin and altcoin investment always have new platform to earn profit and how smart you take moment with investment.
hunters, of course, are looking for such projects and they even find them, but the projects are very disrespectful to bounty hunters and now they very often cheat. People get a penny for months of work

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:39:52 PM

My views and opinion based on what I've seen in crypto and hunters now are not to good for hunters because its not the riggt time to work on prot because as many of those and almost all of projects are not good which is can't help to the faster growt of the crypto now.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:11:06 PM

Now there are news about a possible increase in bitcoin supply; is it healthy for the space ?
where do you get news about bitcoin supply will increase. Nothing in the history of bitcoin supply has increased, bitcoin supply has only reached 21,000,000 BTC. Maybe you misunderstood the news you read or indeed the news about bitcoin can actually increase

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:20:45 PM

My views and opinion based on what I've seen in crypto and hunters now are not to good for hunters because its not the riggt time to work on prot because as many of those and almost all of projects are not good which is can't help to the faster growt of the crypto now.
exactly right now I think the growth of the new crypto is very strange, the number of ico or ieo is generating millions of dollars but their projects are not working and some are slowly dying their projects, maybe next year there is good news for us all?
hushpupppy (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:25:51 PM

exactly right now I think the growth of the new crypto is very strange, the number of ico or ieo is generating millions of dollars but their projects are not working and some are slowly dying their projects, maybe next year there is good news for us all?

A lot of projects are not working, developers i believe are short of ideas for new platform.
Ieos are on the lows, and at risk of burning out.

What next for altcoins ? they are getting delisted daily.
What next for crypto currency

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:15:23 PM

After the failures of ico and the short progress of ico; it brings a sigh of fear into crypto currency.

Investors are smarter; and do not rush into tokens
 while bounty hunters are increased thus providing poor contents which leads to no reward

If we consider previously where projects raise 10m$ for just launching app unlike now where
Most Projects this year struggle to raise even 100$; and it looks like ieo/ico will die soon.

What will be the future of crypto currency?
Does it need regulation as stock and forex ? Or the sequence of struggle continues ?

Now there are news about a possible increase in bitcoin supply; is it healthy for the space ?

For hunters; soon; I doubt we will find worthy projects to promote

As this is my first post in altcoins; I hope I get a lot of suggestions to improve my knowledge likewise
  In fact, I think the bounty hunters and many token investors are still very good. Because there are many IEOs that have high prices at the moment. There will always be potential projects if you are patient and learn about those projects well before you work on or invest in them. So it cannot be said that the ICO / IEO is completely dead

Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:28:53 PM

After the failures of ico and the short progress of ico; it brings a sigh of fear into crypto currency.

while bounty hunters are increased thus providing poor contents which leads to no reward

If we consider previously where projects raise 10m$ for just launching app unlike now where
Most Projects this year struggle to raise even 100$; and it looks like ieo/ico will die soon.

Does it need regulation as stock and forex ? Or the sequence of struggle continues ?

As this is my first post in altcoins; I hope I get a lot of suggestions to improve my knowledge likewise

I do not agree on the part that bounty hunters are increased because as you said that new project these days is struggling on raising funds and most of the time they cannot reach the softcap that causes the bounty hunters to suffer for not getting paid and force them to quit or stop doing bounties because it is not worth it anymore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:25:54 AM

Indeed, investors are smarter and won't invest on most new projects anymore.
And no, bounty hunters are not increasing i think. Hunters nowadays are fewer than in the past when there were many ICOs sold out.
Hunters should wait for a good time when there are many good projects created and bring many investors.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:55:34 AM

But if we look at all the projects that were born this year, there are still many bad ones, only a few are good, for example like the project you said, try to look at the percentage of projects this year, surely there are still many that are worse than the good ones.

This is becomes the challenge for bounty hunters to be for concerned about choosing a good bounty.
Bounty hunters now need more effort of joining bounties and i think it's worth the result also
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:41:19 AM

Failure of ICO nowadays are due to the rampant scams out there that investors lost interest on putting their funds on it because it's just a waste of money and time. However i believe the glorious days of bounty campaign will come, we need strict regulation with ICOS to achieve this.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 03:52:19 AM

Crypto bounties is not dying any time soon, our service will always be needed and this year so far i am impressed that few legit projects have good volumes on exchanges, the latest one is nestree project which has over 300k trading volume on exchange, not bad for a new project and all hunters have been paid
But if we look at all the projects that were born this year, there are still many bad ones, only a few are good, for example like the project you said, try to look at the percentage of projects this year, surely there are still many that are worse than the good ones.
The story was same for last year as well. This is largely not because the market is down but rather because projects coming up of late lacks creativity and innovation. These projects which fails are often due to repetition of ideas and products without any unique add up of already existing projects.

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:53:50 AM

This industry is dynamic so, do not expect that it will always be good times nor the prices will continuously increment with time. There will lows like this where the reputation of cryptos will be challenged. Yet, it doesn't mean that we will just have to wait for it pump up again. Promoting projects that has great potential and worth of our time is a good way to clear the doubts in investing in the market. Finding that particular project will be difficult but not impossible.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:56:52 AM

There will not be an increasing number of bitcoin supplies, unreasonable increases in supply, we don't even know the makers of bitcoin. Cryptocurrency in the future, may become an alternative to global transactions and high-value assets, just what the news will be like in the future, and what digital currency developers will plan. When the bounty trend has begun to decline, not much can be done and the level of ICO investment is also small, anyways to generate digital currency there are still many ways to become bounty hunters.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:56:24 AM

I think soon bounties will die, because now most projects that holding bounty it's scam. Already I see less bounty campaigns and with time will be lower.
Crypto bounties is not dying any time soon, our service will always be needed and this year so far i am impressed that few legit projects have good volumes on exchanges, the latest one is nestree project which has over 300k trading volume on exchange, not bad for a new project and all hunters have been paid
It is good to hear that there are still good bounty campaigns and I also know that bounties are not dying because I've also earn with bounties before and I think there are still many good bounties out there, the downside of bounty for me is that, they pay you after the project which is you didn't know if their project will going to be successful, because once that their project will not going to be success then there is no pay. That's is what I've known about bounties.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:57:43 AM

Some things that I agree with are that investors are smart enough to choose projects, where they choose projects that provide a bounty allocation that is not so large so that it can prevent dumps that can be caused by bounty hunters. Well, this is one of the investors' minds.

on the other hand, as a bounty hunter, we might find it difficult to choose projects that truly benefit us from the results of our work. however, no one will be interested in a small allocation.

however, I feel that projects that have a professional team will think about this issue. they will prevent dumps even from investors. after all, investors and bounty hunters have the same view in assessing a quality project.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:27:36 PM

Times like this comes in crypto most times. Once the general crypto market is down it will be difficult for most investors to invest in altcoin which will also have ripple effect on the amount that ICO/IEO are able to raise.  Crypto is always evolving and i guess if ICO and IEO dies eventually new method of raising funds for new projects will evolve also. So also will other notable bounty that will pay hunters evolve also

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:11:32 PM

This hard time in crypto is expected by me and for those who don't expect this well it is not possible for crypto market to keep surging without falling down, so when ever the market is in bad shape it will surely affect rewards from bounties and ROI from projects as well, crypto is just in a bad season is all

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:08:19 PM

I am curious with how would the supply of bitcoin will increase since as far as I know, there's a limited supply, and if it would be possible, I do think that it would make its market value smaller since demand meets the value of the crypto; the higher the supply the lower the demand. Projects are failing due to the market situation. There's no assurance yet on what would happen in the future so the best thing to do now is to just wait.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:35:02 PM

Where did you get this news? there will be no addition to the supply limit of bitcoin. It will always be at the limit of 21 million. Regardless of how many lost bitcoins in circulation, I've never heard of something like that. If there's a link that you can provide about this, give the link to us.
Maybe he meant Bitcoin Halving to take place in the year 2020,

but the feedback the participants got right now was sad. many of them did not get paid and the estimates dropped dramatically

Yes many are unpaid and if they are paid almost none of the value of the token they receive. As a result, many bounty hunters have now stopped participating and others are still active in bounties.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:50:50 PM

As my mentor always telling me before when I was just starting in crypto, patience is very important here
crypto is not for the weak-hearted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: