Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New projects are responsible for the death of their tokens  (Read 859 times)
iamsange

Activity: 841
Merit: 391

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:18:31 PM

In this kind of bad altcoin market i am still surprised that some new projects are giving out 50% price tag for their tokens, this is a project killer if you ask me, this move is only good if altcoin season is out and surging, 50percent is way too much in this kind of market we are in presently,  tell me i'm wrong

50% means you can get 2x token amount for same normal price, which is too many i think.
But it is the team decision, maybe they have some planning regarding that.
For example, they will lock the tokens that have been bought with 50% price for 2 years.
There are a lot of project that give presale bonus to investor. Maybe when ICO price is X amount of money, you can get price less than that. So they wouldn't wait price to reach ICO price and as long they get profit, they will dump their coins. Supply for sale like that usually big enough to make price affected.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Maturnuwun

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:23:00 PM

if a new project offers 50% to the initial investor does not mean the project killer, in fact it is one form of attracting market investment. and it is important that one can analyze first before joining any project including large bids.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:39:47 PM

Avoid buying coins or tokens at a discount of more than 10%, although this is considered a sales strategy but I think projects like this are already desperate. good projects simply rely on the good products introduction without having to give discounts, because even though you have bought and got an extra token, the question is whether the token is worth.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:44:09 PM

In this kind of bad altcoin market i am still surprised that some new projects are giving out 50% price tag for their tokens, this is a project killer if you ask me, this move is only good if altcoin season is out and surging, 50percent is way too much in this kind of market we are in presently,  tell me i'm wrong

I think you're not.. for me I am still finding for a better project than surprising my self with those project who gave high percentage with their tokens.. all of them will not give us profit. like as you said they're killing us. to stay away with this projects. we need to accumulate more info to them and think twice before taking any move.

Watch out for this SPACE!
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:15:56 PM

somehow new projects are always not the same as you can review projects that can survive and have a future, for their tokens for sure you can notify those dangerous projects and safe projects from now.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:22:16 PM

Are we talking about pre-sale?
It will be normal for any ICO giving out 50 percent for the first week and then going down as time goes on until they will be selling it at a normal price.

You could give us an example so that we could check it. If 50 percent was done for a long time then it will most likely be a scam.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:20:06 PM

Many new project are dead because depend on how bitcoin and altcoin price today, with bitcoin still lower price and ethereum stil under $200 I think many new coin or new project hard to get raised with higher price after listing on exchange market, although dev and team of project never getting give best service for their coin for listing according based on the road map and listed with big exchange market and have many exchange for listing.

Your words are like the truth.
Many projects did not set the correct price relative to the current market and market downtrend during the initial sales. Which subsequently led to an imbalance in prices with a subsequent drop in the overall capitalization of the project. Of course, there are exceptions to the market, but as a rule they are located in the IEO area on large exchanges.

Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:17:14 PM

Avoid buying coins or tokens at a discount of more than 10%, although this is considered a sales strategy but I think projects like this are already desperate. good projects simply rely on the good products introduction without having to give discounts, because even though you have bought and got an extra token, the question is whether the token is worth.
Before it's necessary they provide big bonus to early investors since the market those time is increasing and projects are normally closed faster with reaching the Hard cap, now if they offer too high bouns despite the market condition and knowing the projects now is having a hard time to reach sofcaps, we should now ask ourselves it might be a scammers trap.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 08:55:54 PM

In this crypto space and even on other spheres of life, starting up a new project is demanding, especially financially. At the beginning, much funds is needed to set things in motion and this explains the huge discount at the beginning, just a desperate effort to raise money.
They don't actually care about the impact of this in the long run, and most of the times after listing with the first pump, everyone just dumps on exchanges and move on
I don't think so. Discounts are given to attract investors so as to form a strong market capacity, so there is no harm in giving a large discount for the first investor to join because forming a trust for the first time requires a strong effort. A truly serious project must have considered the condition of various discounts as their marketing strategy. Unfortunately, unfavorable market conditions make most of the activities in cryptocurrency to be full of risk and not as expected.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:10:30 PM

I think this is really just their marketing strategy but I wonder what was this project that OP was talking about? I wonder why would a project like that would give a 50% price tag to their token if the 100% real price would lift them. Although there's no safeguard that the project would be successful if they set the real price of each token.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:53:37 PM

In my opinion, the answer is obvious. Libra's partners could not stand the pressure of regulators. What does this tell us?
Now politicians in many countries are united under the slogan that cryptocurrency can harm the financial system. But how? Whether or not to use cryptocurrency is everyone's choice.
It turns out that governments deprive their citizens of their free choice if they prohibit one or another cryptocurrency.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:11:25 PM

Depend's I think if the project is really good, the 50% could be nothing especially if the demand is highly great. Ive seen projects with high bonus during their ICO on last 2017 and I can say some investors are really lucky since they got a good figures selling the bonus alone can earned them big but different case today since the market is in pretty bad shape.
If the project is fully backed up by the experienced team members and the idea of the project is not a copy-paste bunch of words, investing in the project makes matters for me personally. The bonus amounts were sold by the early investors in order to take back their losses caused by the underestimated market situation. Trading the token of the new project is not as easy as I expect and waiting for the listing can kill the potential profit.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:06:04 PM

sometimes more than 50% even 100% on private sale stage
maybe this is only a kind of marketing strategy from the project team,
and personally i will calculate the real value by the first bonus mate
for example if the basic price of a new project about $1 and in the first stage of crowdsale they give about 100% bonus to the investors,,
in my view, the real price of the project its only $0.5 mate

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 12:52:53 AM

I agree with you, that the developer mistake in the sale of the ICO that gives a great say discount.
Listings in the bad market exchanges make the price go down and down. And when there is no innovation in the project that can be destroyed the price of their coin and die.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:01:35 AM

I agree with you, that the developer mistake in the sale of the ICO that gives a great say discount.
Listings in the bad market exchanges make the price go down and down. And when there is no innovation in the project that can be destroyed the price of their coin and die.
well, 50% in the pre-sale is a normal discount, as you noted the most important thing is not to list on the one-day exchanges. then there will be a drain of the token and its saturation in the mass of people, the price will then be difficult to raise.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:09:26 AM

Lower under 50% and have coin lower under 70% after listing its make new project become death after trading in market, team not really want to give special thing with their new coin after listing and have good planning with their coin, with new project ICO coin death with lower price many investor still waiting for investing with new project at the next time, now new coin have woke up to move their bad price with open new coin and have higher price after listing although just one month.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
otto93

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:00:28 AM

I do not think this is the actual cause, every body has his or her own way of marketing his products and to tell even most of this projects list below marlet price and this has also affected more investors than you can ever taught, come to think of it projects lying about funds raised during ico and ieo?

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:29:11 AM

Many new project are dead because depend on how bitcoin and altcoin price today, with bitcoin still lower price and ethereum stil under $200 I think many new coin or new project hard to get raised with higher price after listing on exchange market, although dev and team of project never getting give best service for their coin for listing according based on the road map and listed with big exchange market and have much exchange for listing.

It is not about Bitcoin prices all the time. Look at the Beam, Harmony, SERO projects. Their price higher than the sale price, because people found something great on these projects, so they are investing or holding. A new project with nothing new and unique can't get good support from the people. Even Binance couldn't help some of their listed projects from the downfall, because that project has no use cases after several months. It is good to see that crypto has lots of mature people than before!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
minairia3

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:49:33 AM

It's their choice if a project wants to lay down a huge bonus for their investors. Yes that's correct a project that is giving huge bonus can only affect its price especially if there is no lock out for those bonus tokens. There should be a lockup period for the unlocking of these bonuses since it could wager huge supply in the market that causes low demand.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:20:05 AM

Rather than giving a 50% discount, they should withdraw 50% of the tokens from the ICO and keep it as reserve. This will lower the soft-cap and the chances will increase for the ICO to be a successful one. Still, fist the team needs to admit that the ICO market is not doing that great right now. Only the best projects with well defined timelines and deliverable will be able to survive. Half baked products have no future in the market. So it is up to them to decide. If they want to go ahead with sharp discounts, then let them do that. Else, they could continuously work on the project and list it when the market conditions improve. There is a very good chance that the market sentiments may change in the future.  

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: