Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoRush.in Are you Scamming Votes or Not?  (Read 1478 times)
linkandzelda

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:51:36 PM

ECC was not the winner, we refreshed on the dot of the count down and RealStackCoin was the winner. That's how we decide the winner, what the system says at the time the clock hits 0. As for the bug, that bug only shows at the bottom of the list, not the top half (the correct half). The other 2 top contenders were 1-2 mins late with winning, sorry about that.

Give the proof that RSC is the winner, you still say the last seconds they voted 140000 votes? This is completely bullshit.

The credibility of cryptorush is serious a problem now, if it can not be done in a fair way the vote system, then it is simply cheating there!

I never said they voted 140000, they won with 19494 votes only. I said the display on the bottom half of the page was incorrect. It's corrected now.
If they won with 19494 votes. Then it's still wrong. We had more than +22.000 Votes when counter hit 0. Please bring us your logs that proves how much we had votes at that time! Also i need you pay back those funds original senders! I see you no delivering service and keeping money with you.

We don't keep logs that extensive unfortunately, we log when users vote with buttons and which times they voted. It would take a long time to build a report to proove this. There's nothing to prove here. We're adding ECC tonight anyway.

This is scam, it is simply not possible vote 10000 in the last seconds, your system is fraud, and you still try to deny it. You made a mistake listing the scam one and you don't want to correct your mistake. Make sure the future all these holes are fixed so at least there are some fairness of your system.

Suite yourself. I've told you how the system works, and I've even told you ECC is coming on tonight. If you keep calling it a scam I won't feel like listing it anymore.
incin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:38:49 PM

One doesn't speak for all. Please continue to add ECC, much appreciated!!!

MysticalPotato

Activity: 91

Stop the potato genocide!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:47:52 AM

ECC was not the winner, we refreshed on the dot of the count down and RealStackCoin was the winner. That's how we decide the winner, what the system says at the time the clock hits 0. As for the bug, that bug only shows at the bottom of the list, not the top half (the correct half). The other 2 top contenders were 1-2 mins late with winning, sorry about that.

Give the proof that RSC is the winner, you still say the last seconds they voted 140000 votes? This is completely bullshit.

The credibility of cryptorush is serious a problem now, if it can not be done in a fair way the vote system, then it is simply cheating there!

I never said they voted 140000, they won with 19494 votes only. I said the display on the bottom half of the page was incorrect. It's corrected now.
If they won with 19494 votes. Then it's still wrong. We had more than +22.000 Votes when counter hit 0. Please bring us your logs that proves how much we had votes at that time! Also i need you pay back those funds original senders! I see you no delivering service and keeping money with you.

We don't keep logs that extensive unfortunately, we log when users vote with buttons and which times they voted. It would take a long time to build a report to proove this. There's nothing to prove here. We're adding ECC tonight anyway.

This is scam, it is simply not possible vote 10000 in the last seconds, your system is fraud, and you still try to deny it. You made a mistake listing the scam one and you don't want to correct your mistake. Make sure the future all these holes are fixed so at least there are some fairness of your system.

Suite yourself. I've told you how the system works, and I've even told you ECC is coming on tonight. If you keep calling it a scam I won't feel like listing it anymore.

I don't own any of the coins mentioned above, so I do not have any stake here.
Your explanation of what transpired were unclear and lack corroboration, and your subsequent threat (highlighted above) reminds me of a Dalberg quote.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"Politeness induces morality. Serenity of manners requires serenity of mind.” - Julia Ward Howe

Signature space available for a worthy cause
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:53:22 AM

Well there's my reason to never use this exchange.
GaryBirch

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:51:02 AM

Well, I guess it's no wonder we can't keep whole exchanges from going down and being completely wiped out either with or without the help of the proprietor of an exchange when we can't write a simple voting system that can't be easily manipulated or in some way questioned.  Honestly, I could care less about the outcome of this one lousy little vote, when we have entire exchanges that are running away with our coins and all because we can't manage, oversee or regulate this new industry that we are creating.

If anyone is interested in working with me to first create a new exchange and secondly work with others to create an agreed upon set of operating rules and principles that would be enforced by an independent 3rd party yet to be created, I would love to hear from you.  I have been toying with the idea for this for a short time, but after being taken/scammed 3 separate times in the last 3 months, I don't see how there is anyone to trust and I don't want to be just one more failure or perceived thief! And you can't have a market place where there is no assurance that standard operating rules are not being followed.

Sorry, this is a bit off topic and a bit scattered but it ties directly to the root of the problems we're having in this industry in general, and we need to bring credibility to all aspects of the system in order to keep the governments out, bring back credibility and confidence that simple transfers and trading mechanisms are not being used against us and to allow us to "self-regulate" our industry or we will become know as a collection of thieves, conmen and hackers. Hopefully all of us are starting to see we have a perceived credibility problem and if we don't find a way to address it ourselves the consumers we are working so hard to get involved and the government who we don't really want involved at all will take this out of our hands.

If I have offended anyone that is honest and well meaning that is not my intention, and I sincerely apologize.

Respectfully,
Gary Birch
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:06:52 AM

Paying to list a coin is garbage anyways, whatever happened to a coin being added to an exchange because people wanted it for some reason because it had some sort of value?
808shark

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:07:44 AM

Cryto Rush Scam and Fraud to the moon...... Scam in voting, Scam in Zeitcoin, other alt coins etc. Your survival chance is very low. we will get you down. Don't trade at Crypto Rush they are not honest.

triplexoid

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 05:15:27 PM

that's a bug for sure. It requires deeper investigation
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:03:19 PM

Simple to resolve......take down the countdown timer and at a random time choose the top coin every day.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
jonnysomething

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:13:39 PM

I don't own any of the coins mentioned above, so I do not have any stake here.
Your explanation of what transpired were unclear and lack corroboration, and your subsequent threat (highlighted above) reminds me of a Dalberg quote.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

+1

I have nothing invested in RSC, ECC or CryptoRush.in, although I have traded there without issue. After reading that quote, I won't be back. It actually does look like a scum bag running a scam.

odyssey

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Imperial Coin Owner / Developer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:04:06 PM

We think they have come up with a great way to bring in BTC, without really having to do much for it.  Just watch all the coins climb on top of each other and then at the last minutes, throw one on top of the pile and call it the winner.  Absolutely no way to prove the whole system is legit......

jonnysomething

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:13:18 PM

We think they have come up with a great way to bring in BTC, without really having to do much for it.  Just watch all the coins climb on top of each other and then at the last minutes, throw one on top of the pile and call it the winner.  Absolutely no way to prove the whole system is legit......

Refunding the votes for the coins that don't win would be a fair system. LOL like that will happen.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:57:35 PM

Man some of you exchanges should really hire people for PR

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: