Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoRush.in Are you Scamming Votes or Not?  (Read 1478 times)
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:03:15 AM

Yesterday we had an interesting vote i was there until last minute and we collected from our community members

1.8 BTC & about 22k Votes see funds send there https://blockchain.info/address/1PVdYuypQujKdc7tbaG3F9SMzG2UjLGUUt?filter=2

RealStackcoin was staying at rank 3 until last minute.

But RealStackCoin seems to have in less than 60 seconds +140.000 votes which is about 14 BTC but when the blockchain related to RealStackCoin checked.

We see only 934 dollars which is less than what we collected.

i want to ask here https://blockchain.info/address/1ER9XTiN4uthP9zesCpZyuHfVDRfEAruLm?filter=2

What kind voting is this? I & ECC Community needs clear explanation on this.
crypto-dude

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:14:02 AM

Yesterday we had an interesting vote i was there until last minute and we collected from our community members

1.8 BTC & about 22k Votes see funds send there https://blockchain.info/address/1PVdYuypQujKdc7tbaG3F9SMzG2UjLGUUt?filter=2

RealStackcoin was staying at rank 3 until last minute.

But RealStackCoin seems to have in less than 60 seconds +140.000 votes which is about 14 BTC but when the blockchain related to RealStackCoin checked.

We see only 934 dollars which is less than what we collected.

i want to ask here https://blockchain.info/address/1ER9XTiN4uthP9zesCpZyuHfVDRfEAruLm?filter=2

What kind voting is this? I & ECC Community needs clear explanation on this.

Yes we need an explanation from cryptorush!
comecoin21

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:27:11 AM

Good question, I also want answers.
strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:54:03 AM

Good question, I also want answers.
Same here...
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:29:45 PM

Guys, better vote for Mintpal, there was fair Zeitcoin approval.
linkandzelda

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:02:25 PM

Hi, just thought I'd answer this. There's a bug that shows incorrect vote counts for the coins that won the voting. RealStackCoin definitely did not get that many votes. I can assure you that the voting process is 100% fair.

Regards,
LaZ
CryptoRush
strasboug

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:46:35 PM

Hi, just thought I'd answer this. There's a bug that shows incorrect vote counts for the coins that won the voting. RealStackCoin definitely did not get that many votes. I can assure you that the voting process is 100% fair.

Regards,
LaZ
CryptoRush

Then why not put the real winner, which is ECC, to the exchange?
strasboug

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:48:44 PM

Regards,
LaZ
CryptoRush

Since it is a bug, why not correct it??

why RSC still trading there:
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=RSC&b=BTC

and not the real winner of the vote, which is ECC?
linkandzelda

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:53:32 PM

ECC was not the winner, we refreshed on the dot of the count down and RealStackCoin was the winner. That's how we decide the winner, what the system says at the time the clock hits 0. As for the bug, that bug only shows at the bottom of the list, not the top half (the correct half). The other 2 top contenders were 1-2 mins late with winning, sorry about that.
Camilio

Activity: 126

Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:56:41 PM

Regards,
LaZ
CryptoRush

take realstackcoin from the exchange and put ecc into otherwise its been proven that cryptorush manipulated the voting procedure.
That is unacceptable.
There are serious guys sending btc to your exchange in hope to get their coin forward and then this shit happens.
crypto-dude

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:59:38 PM

ECC was not the winner, we refreshed on the dot of the count down and RealStackCoin was the winner. That's how we decide the winner, what the system says at the time the clock hits 0. As for the bug, that bug only shows at the bottom of the list, not the top half (the correct half). The other 2 top contenders were 1-2 mins late with winning, sorry about that.

Give the proof that RSC is the winner, you still say the last seconds they voted 140000 votes? This is completely bullshit.

The credibility of cryptorush is serious a problem now, if it can not be done in a fair way the vote system, then it is simply cheating there!
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:04:58 PM

Regards,
LaZ
CryptoRush
Do you have an official address where we can sent a letter?
strasboug

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:06:18 PM

Give the proof that RSC is the winner, you still say the last seconds they voted 140000 votes? This is completely bullshit.

The credibility of cryptorush is serious a problem now, if it can not be done in a fair way the vote system, then it is simply cheating there!

This is incredible what linkandzelda said, even with modified counts, in the last few seconds cast more than 10000 votes? I voted many times, I know how your voting system reacts, you can't vote fast, unless to do cheats with programs.

Explain to us, how these 10000+ votes are cast in the last seconds of the vote? You think people can be easily fooled here? This looks to me a real scam exchange. I can't believe it.
linkandzelda

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:41:59 PM

I never said they voted 140000, they won with 19494 votes only. I said the display on the bottom half of the page was incorrect. It's corrected now.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:47:45 PM

I never said they voted 140000, they won with 19494 votes only. I said the display on the bottom half of the page was incorrect. It's corrected now.
If they won with 19494 votes. Then it's still wrong. We had more than +22.000 Votes when counter hit 0. Please bring us your logs that proves how much we had votes at that time! Also i need you pay back those funds original senders! I see you no delivering service and keeping money with you.
linkandzelda

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:48:10 PM

This is incredible what linkandzelda said, even with modified counts, in the last few seconds cast more than 10000 votes? I voted many times, I know how your voting system reacts, you can't vote fast, unless to do cheats with programs.

Explain to us, how these 10000+ votes are cast in the last seconds of the vote? You think people can be easily fooled here? This looks to me a real scam exchange. I can't believe it.

There's nothing wrong or scammy about our voting system. We update the votes every 2 mins and we even list votes even with 0 confirmations to give people more time to make votes right at the last minute, without waiting for confirms. Me and the rest of the team refreshes when the clock hits 0 to determine the winner. To secure BTC votes in the future, leave at least 5 mins before the time runs out. We also only allow users that traded to vote, so it cant be abused by bots. I would appreciate if you can refrain from these kinds of allegations in the future towards our system.
linkandzelda

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:50:44 PM

If they won with 19494 votes. Then it's still wrong. We had more than +22.000 Votes when counter hit 0. Please bring us your logs that proves how much we had votes at that time! Also i need you pay back those funds original senders! I see you no delivering service and keeping money with you.

We don't keep logs that extensive unfortunately, we log when users vote with buttons and which times they voted. It would take a long time to build a report to proove this. There's nothing to prove here. We're adding ECC tonight anyway.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:53:36 PM

We don't keep logs that extensive unfortunately, we log when users vote with buttons and which times they voted. It would take a long time to build a report to proove this. There's nothing to prove here. We're adding ECC tonight anyway.
I want you add ECC  ALL BTC - LTC and DOGE markets. Because we had enough stress and bad times and shock. It's only thing can calm us tonight!
linkandzelda

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:06:31 PM

I want you add ECC  ALL BTC - LTC and DOGE markets. Because we had enough stress and bad times and shock. It's only thing can calm us tonight!

What the fuck man.

Quit complaining alright? You lost fair and square, CryptoRush added RSC. Now they're doing YOU a massive favor by adding ECC too.

Seriously, you got what you wanted, but you keep asking for more. Wtf?

I have to agree here, every time we add a coin this happens. The second best claims they won at the last moment. I'm going to make this selection automatic in the future, no room for error.
strasboug

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:07:00 PM

This is scam, it is simply not possible vote 10000 in the last seconds, your system is fraud, and you still try to deny it. You made a mistake listing the scam one and you don't want to correct your mistake. Make sure the future all these holes are fixed so at least there are some fairness of your system.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: